Chapter 19- What the h*ll?!

First off I found this sad comic on the web. And if you know me by reading my books, I love sad and depressing things.

So sad

So sad. Who are the parents of "Loki"? If you know please let me know. That's all I had to say so..... ON WITH THE WEIRDNESS!!( I totally ment Chapter)

Glitch: you guys need to leave now!

As Glitch said that, Lust lunged towards Blue with a katana in his hands. Glitch got in the way and blocked the katana with a scythe. (scythe look's like this ⬇)

Glitch: I told you to leave now!!

Nightmare: NOT UNTIL YOU TELL US WHATS GOING ON!

Glitch summondend her tenticals and tried to get a hold of Lust. Lust was a bit faster and sliced Glitch's shoulder. Glitch didn't scream in pain.... She just stood there.

Glitch: Anata ga hanareru koto ga nainaraba...... Anata wa shinudeshou! (trans:  if you don't leave..... You'll die!)

Error: Anata wa dōdesu ka?! Watashitachi wa hotondo anata o shitte imasuga, watashitachi no tame ni anata jinse o kiken ni sarasubekide wa arimasen! (trans: what about you?! We barely know you but you shouldn't risk your life for us!)

Ink: WHAT THE H*LL?! HOW CAN HE TALK WHATEVER LANGUAGE THAT IS AND NOT TELL US WHAT SHE SAID?!

Glitch: Dare mo kizutsukenai yō ni shitai...... (trans: I don't want anybody to get hurt...... Sorry Error)

Glitch opened a huge portal behind them and made the portal suck them in. They landed in Undertale. Error and Horror got on their forearms and knees crying with the others trying to stop them crying.

Error: Sumimasen........ Gomen'nasai(trans: I'm sorry...... I'm so sorry)

Sans: why are you guys crying?

CURSE THY DAMN WRITERS BLOCK!! Sorry...... I have been infected with THY DAMN WRITERS BLOCK!!! *puts my right hand to my eyes* I swear if this happens again. Welp I will happily answer questions if you have any and if theres alot of them I may just make it into a chapter. Well BYE!