Chapter 25

We are nearing the end on this book, and I love how so many people read it! Thank you all so much! I hope you enjoy these last two chapters! Love you all!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The new group of friends sat on the couch, talking about nothing honestly.

No, not this again..

Glitch was still a little pissed about Red teaching the innocent Blueberry about.... well.... everything, NOT innocent. Blue was now tainted and would never be the same.

Lust looked over to his right to see Horror talking to his friends, every little feature stuck out like a knife. His huge hole in his head, his big red eye, his crerpy but adorable smile. Eveything was perfect about the man he had so easily fallen in love with.

Stop it.... It hurts to remember him....

Everyone was to tuned into the new conversation that they didn't notice a portal open and a certain skeleton to walk out. This skeleton quietly walked behind Lust, being unseen until he poured a bottle of what looked like green potion all over his head.

Blue was the first to see, and immediately tackled to intruder, but it was too late. The potion had taken effect and it was warping Lust's mind. Lust was in a haze until he heard his master calling out to him.

Lust looked behind him and saw his new boyfriend being beaten to a pulp. He was beautiful....

A red scarf drapped around his neck, black clothes with golden rims, red gloves, red boots, and ocean blue eyes. On his left eye was three scars making him look hotter then before.

I don't want to think about this.... Please make it stop...

Without knowing Lust stood up and made his way behind Horror who was supervising the slaughter of this skeleton.

"oh hey Lust. Wanna join in?" Horror said noticing the skeleton behind him. "L-lust?"

Lust couldn't control himself as he lunged at Horror, a bone attack in hand.

Stop it.... Stop it.... Stop it.... Stop it...

It felt like someone else was controlling him as he watched his true love dust. He turned to the others, pure fear in their faces. Lust went for Classic next, then Red, then Blue, then Killer, then Dust, then Cross,  and finnally Ink, Error, Dream, and Nightmare.

He knew he can't kill gods, but he can sure paralyze them.

Why.... Why did he make me do this?..

By this time, the potion wore off leaving Lust to look at the distruction of his ways. "Good job sweetheart~," the tratior began. "Now we can be together forever~"

"you.... You made me do this?! Y-you made me kill my true love?!" Lust screamed at the top of his lungs, tears falling out of his eye sockets.

The tratior came closer to Lust and stared him in the eyes, "Yes, now that he's gone, you can finnally see... That your true love is me~"

Why do I keep having these dreams?

Grabbing Lust's hand, the small skeleton teleported them to the Snowdin of Swapfell. Not letting go of Lust, SF sans walked to his house, Lust trying so so desperately to release form his grip. But, something deactivated Lust's powers, leaving him defenseless.

SF Sans threw Lust into his room, hitting the bare floor, making his vision blurry. He saw SF walk up to him before he blacked out.

Lust woke up in a bed, his wrist chained to the headboard, his feet chained to the footboard.

And here we are.... Back in the present....