Chapter 20- ...

Sans: Why are you crying?

Ink: well Lust got possessed and Glitch is trying to save him. She opened a portal and forced us in it leading us to here.

Sans: oh well do you guys wanna hang out at my place?

Error: Guritchi wa sore o suru hitsuyō wa nakatta..... (trans: Glitch didn't have to do that....)

Dream: come on Error, Horror. I bet they are doing just fine!

Horror: you always say that.... Because you are the king of positivity....

NM:  yeah and it's annoying.

Dream: Brother don't be rude!

Sans: well come on! I think Papy will be happy to see you guys!

They all walked to Sans' house. Error and Horror looking at the snow hoping for Glitch and Lust to be ok. They entered the house and Papyrus was in the kitchen.

Papyrus: HELLO BROTHER! WHO IS THAT WITH YOU?

Sans: eh just some friends

They sat on the couch some sitting on the floor and just started talking until the topic "Glitch" came up as Papyrus walked in.

Papyrus: WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT? PAPYRUS WANTS IN TOO!

Sans: ok.

Ink: we're talking about another sans named Glitch.

Papyrus: GLITCH? I WANNA TALK TO HER AGAIN!

Sans: Pap what do you mean?

Papyrus: DO YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T REMEMBER? SHE WAS LIKE A SISTER TO US! WE EVEN TOOK A PICTURE WITH HER!

Error: wait. You guys knew her?

Papyrus: YEA! LET ME GO GET THE PICTURE!

Papyrus went upstairs into his room while the others looked at Sans.

Everybody except Pap and Sans: you knew her?!

Sans: I don't seem to remember...... bit it's obvious that Papyrus remembers her.... I don't recall any timeline with her in it.

Dust: well it could have been many timelines ago.... Like so far back that you don't remember?

Papyrus came back down with a picture in his hand.

Papyrus: HERE LOOK! NYEH HEH HEH!

Sans took the picture and looked at it. It had Sans and Papyrus at different sides and Glitch in the middle. But she seemed more happy. She didn't have her mask on. She didn't have Papyrus' scarf or Sans' hoodie. She didn't have that big of a crack in her skull.

Sans: wow I guess we really did know her.

Sans said as he passed it to everyone else.

Error: yea...... Watashi wa anata ga yatta to omoimasu...(trans: I guess you did)

Papyrus: UN, YATTA! NYEH HEH HEH! (trans: YEAH WE DID!)

sorry for the cliffhanger again. And sorry for the wait. School has took it's toll on me but now that it's break I can probably get more chapters done. LOVE YOU ALL! BYE!