Chapter 12- Error?

Horror's POV:

As we were watching Lust another skeleton just stood watching Lust with surprise in his eyes.

The skeleton started floating and had a white orb in their hand. Lust relised they were going to break him out but he didn't move in time. We saw the screen go black and we took that time to talk about what just happened.

Error: I saw that skeleton before!

Nightmare: Are you sure? We are mostly around you all the time and we have never seen them.

Error: it was before you found me idiot...... ugh.... Why can't I remember their name?!

Dream: do you know where they came from?

Horror: I mean yea..... That would be really helpful....

Geno: I am sure I have seen them before I think it was when I was still in the save screen.... But it could have been a hallucination.

Eorror: I remember it was kinda like my name........ But I remember seeing them!

Blue&Classic: Could it have been Glitch?

Error looked up at them with  realization in his eyes.

Error: YES! That was their name! Why couldn't I have thought of that?!

As Error said those last two words the screen faded back to normal colors.

Lust's (with the others watching) pov:

I woke up to find myself on a bed with the same skeleton from earlier. I tried to talk but instantly got a coughing fit.

???: here.... No one but me can breathe this air.

The person handed me a breathing mask and I instantly put it on. When I put it on, I could breathe.

???: I can see you have alot of questions. I will hit the talk button.

They reached behind where my ear would be and pressed a button.

???: there..... Try talking now.

Lust: uh.... Ok.... Hey! It works!

???: Good, now let me explian. You only have 4 questions. Follow me as you ask.

They got up and walked to the door. I followed not knowing where I was going.

[Horror: 4 questions?! That's it?!

Red: They seem really bossy.]

Lust: ok first question. What is your name?

???: my name is Glitch. And no I am not related to Error sans.

Lust: second question. Where are we?

Glitch: We are in my pocket AU. I created it myself.

Lust: ...... Why can you only breathe this air?

Glitch: this air is highly toxic to anyone that is not a glitch or error in the many multiverses. As you can see over there, there is a warning sign.

The skeleton said as they pointed to a sign to the left of them. They got outside and were walking around til they came up to this big building.

Lust: Is it ok if I ask three more questions?

Glitch looked at Lust with a glare in their eyes.

Glitch: ....... *sigh* fine...

Lust: are you a boy or a girl? It'll be much easier if you tell me.

Lust asked as they got on an elevator while Glitch pushed the 11th floor button.

Glitch: girl

Lust: Can others get into this pocket AU?

Glitch: Yes. Only other glitches. I know you want to get back to Horror sans. You two have built a relationship between the last time I saw you.

Lust: *mumbles: last time I saw you?* ugh nevermind what I said! That wasn't a question!

Lust said. When Lust mumbled Glitch looked at him as if asking if she heard him correctly.

Lust: ok.... Last question...... What is that black slimy thing that wrapped it self around you when you broke me out?

Glitch: ! Y-you saw that?

Lust: yes....? What's with that tone in your voice?

Glitch:....... Look...... The thing you saw...... Is my family......

Glitch looked down and away from Lust as the black thing appeared and looked into Glitch's eyes worryingly. Glitch seemed to be crying.

Lust: OH NO! I-I'M SORRY! I-I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU UPSET!

Glich: ........ It's ok guys..... I-I'm fine..... Lust it's ok..... I just miss them.....

[Dream: god..... That's sad!

Geno was gripping into Papyrus' scarf.

Geno: yea....... Really s-sad.

Geno started crying as Reaper comforted him.]

The elevator opened up and they both steped out. Inside was what looked like jail cells everywhere. In four of them he saw Eraser, Marvel, Xcellence, and Hallicv. They all lacked their weapons.

Lust: what happened?

Glitch: I removed them of their powers and weapons.

Lust: HOW?!

Glitch smirked and looked at Lust creepily.

Glitch: I'm a glitch remember? I have learned more powers then Error. Error has the same powers but he hasn't learned what all he could do...... I am a complete monster. I am more powerful then anyone else in all of the multiverse's. And you have the same power, Lust, with a few lacks.

(CLIF HANGER! MHAW HAW HAW! If you want a backstory on Glitch I may or may not do it. It all depends on how many veiws, votes, or comments this whole book gets..... Well may the odds ever be in your favor)