Chapter 11- Glitches

Nightmare POV:

Ink was hidding somthing....what was it?! "Is sOmeThing wroNg InkY?" Error asked. "huh? Oh nothings wrong!" Ink replied. When he said "huh" it sounded as if we was scared. "Are we going to watch what Lust sees by what you said?" "yea we are" We look at the screen and watched as Lust glitched..... and glitched again.... I looked at everybody then looked at Error. Error had a look like something was about to kill him or Ink. Weird....

Lust pov:

As soon as I looked up I saw another skeleton looking at me. They scared me so I jumped back. I stared at them, I know it sounds rude but they had sonething slimy on them. The slimy thing had two eyes that were white with red circles inside. I looked back at the skeleton and they had one eye that was teal green and the other eye had the same pattern as the slimy thing. I looked at their clothes and they had the original sans' coat on and the original Papyrus' scarf. They had green and white shoes on with teal socks. There was two knifes on each side of their shorts. I looked back up to their face abd they had a breathing mask on? When I took a closer look they had cracks all over and had a big crack in their skull. They also were glitching out but only a little bit.
(for all thise wondering this what the skeleton looks like...  And I drew it myself!)

They started floating and had glowing white eyes and a glowing white orb that was growing bigger

They started floating and had glowing white eyes and a glowing white orb that was growing bigger. I took this as a sign to move because it lookes like they were about to break me out. I didn't move in time though. I got hit by a little piece of the cell bars and got knocked out.

(sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to get this done.... BYE~! Oh btw the skeleton is what I would think I look like if I was a sans!)