A broken soul. (Rwby) Ruby Ro...

By Yorikurai

(Y/N) is a student at Beacon but he isn't human nor a Faunus instead he is a half demon. He wasn't treated ni... More

Info and bio
Chapter 1: Why?
Chapter 2: Family?
Chapter 3: Unknown visitor pt.1
Chapter 4: Unknown visitor pt.2 (Elder sister?)
Chapter 5: An Unpleasant Talk...
Chapter 6: Having some quality time.......
Chapter 7:Preparing..
Chapter 8: Flashbacks and a unwanted visitor...
Chapter 9: Past lovers and future lovers..
Chapter 10: Festival (not what we expected)
Special Chapter1: A funny story
Special chapter 2: WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!
Chapter 13: Home..
A/N

Chapter 12: We all Fall....

6.4K 48 12
By Yorikurai

(Y/N)'s POV

What's going on..?

Why can't I move or see..?

I feel a slight pain on my body..

What the hell is going on..?!

I hear shouting..

Why is everyone yelling?

I feel myself being carried away by something?

"What the fuck happened here?!"

I opened my eyes. All I saw was a bright light, i winced on how bright the light was and closed my eyes again and grunted, I didn't noticed someone was with me in the room until I heard a little cough and opened one eye to see Jaune sitting there a bit awkwardly. I moved and bit and hissed as I felt a slight pain in my body, I looked down and saw multiple bandages on my body one on my torso and multiple bandages and patches on my arms, I looked at Jaune a bit confused.

Jaune....What happened? I said.

Wait you don't remember?! He said a bit surprised and a slight fear in his eyes.

No... I ..don't remember..?

Ok ok what do you remember (Y/N)? Jaune said with furrowed eyebrows

I only remember starting my match and I was fighting Tatsuo........That's all I remember.....
Jaune what happened?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile
No one's POV
Shiro and Kuro where in another room near the one where Jaune and (Y/N) where.
Shiro was wrapping some bandages on Kuro while scolding her, in which was rare since Shiro is usually a very easy going person and jokes and laughs at everything. But this was different Shiro was serious and was not talking funny or telling jokes. No he was a different version on himself.

What the fuck where you thinking?! He said scolding Kuro with a dark glare at her.

What the hell do you fucking think?! Dealing with the situation at hand before it got worse! What the hell did you expect?!

You could have waited for me or the general to come, instead of jumping right into action remember what happened last time!? You and old man are still wounded from that!

Well I couldn't just stand there do nothing, while watching how (Y/N) was in complete agony! I can't afford to watch him like that again damn it Shiro!

Shiro paused for a minute and blink at her sadly before going back to bandaging Kuro's arm. Both of them stayed quiet during that time, not wanting to talk and argue any more, Kuro was looking away from her older brother while Shiro was unusually quiet and focusing on her arm.
They stayed like that for a couple more minutes until one of them said something..

I know.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile

Sigh We're do I start....well I'm gonna be honest (Y/N)...

Ok...

During your match...Tatsuo and you were fighting. During that time I noticed that your movements were getting a bit more aggressive that you usually do and that Tatsuo was taunting you and tried to get you more upset and it was working and you two were pretty bruised and wounded. Until you fell into the ground suddenly after Tatsuo hit you and you didn't move..they were about to announce that you lost and Tatsuo was about to leave until you stood up again.....but acting different and....turning different....

(Y/N) with growing horror asked. What do you mean Jaune?..

Your eyes turned black (Y/N).....Well your entire appearance changed..you had black feathery like wings, a long black tail with some red highlights grew....you started attacking everything around you even Pyrrha and Tatsuo tried to stop you but the couldn't, and ended up getting hurt....Me and the rest tried to move people out of the way and get them to safety, that's when Kuro came and tried to stop you but you were out of control both of you fought for a while...none of you winning or even close to winning. Kuro was hesitant I could see it in her face...suddenly out of nowhere soldiers appeared and one of the shocked you in the back and Kuro took the chance to knock you out. After that she carried you with a bit of difficulty and took you to the infirmary. General Ironwood came and discussed some things with your sister, she clearly didn't looked pleased. She looked more pissed that ever. And now you're here....they let us stay with you, Kuro wanted to stay but was taken away by Ironwood and a scolding Shiro..... the general told the headmistress to have people watch over you...

Oh I didn't, no no no nononnonono I didn't!!?? Jaune tell me this is some kind of joke please! Said (Y/N) with growing horror, tears streaming down from his face to the sheets.

Jaune looked at (Y/N) sadly and nodded. (Y/N) began to breath rapidly. No No NO! THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!! I THOUGHT I WAS IN CONTROL!!

(Y/N)! Calm down please!!

HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN I JUST FOUND OUT WHAT I DID JAUNE!!!??
I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO KURO, I SHOULDN'T HAVE PARTICIPATED I COULD'VE JUST AVOID IT BUT NO I DIDN'T!! IT HAPPENED AND NOW PYRRHA, TATSUO AND EVEN KURO ARE HURT!! It's my fault Jaune!!

Suddenly Jaune hugged (Y/N) tightly, surprisingly (Y/N) returned the hug and cried and since (Y/N) wasn't wearing a shirt he noticed some scars on his body, old ones. Jaune's heart sank more now knowing that his best friend has been hurt longer than he thought.

(Y/N) calm down please it's not you fault it happened......

It was..."

No it wasn't....you couldn't control it, please don't beat yourself over it"

But I'm just a monster who can't control itself.....and only hurts people"
You guys shouldn't even be near me I'm dangerous, hell even the general thinks I am that he made the teachers have a close eye on me..."

Ok I'll stop you right there (Y/N)" Jaune said as he grabbed (Y/N) by his shoulders, looking at him serious.

Don't you ever say your a monster you hear me! (Y/N) you're my best friend, like a brother. I don't care if you're a monster! Nothing is gonna keep me from being away from you and you deserve our love! Everyone does, know that we love you no matter what you are! I love you, Pyrrha loves you, Ren and Nora. Especially Shiro, Kuro and Ruby!so don't think that way we're here for you (Y/N)..

Jaune hugged (Y/N) again in a attempt to soothe him. They stayed like that for a while until the door opened to reveal Pyrrha and Ruby, they walked over to them even though Pyrrha had a bit of difficulty walking over but she managed. While Ruby instantly ran to where they were. After the. Was Nora and Ren.

(Y/N)?

Ruby....

I'm so glad your ok (Y/N)!!

Chuckles Rubes it's ok" (Y/N) said as he hugged back

Everyone was having a moment until someone coughed awkwardly to take their attention. In the doorframe was Kuro.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Are you fucking kidding me Ironwood?! Shiro yelled.

It is clear that you three are a threat here, after what was showed. You have no control!

After what we did for you is this how is going to go?! Only because (Y/N) couldn't control himself doesn't make me and Kuro the same, (Y/N) is just inexperienced and he was trying.

Shiro listen it's not that, I just suggest you three lea-

Oh I don't want to hear it you piece of shit!

Shiro lis-

If you want us to leave then fine we'll leave, we'll go back to Shiromori never to come back to Vale we'll stay in our little village and don't you dare ask us for help or rely on us when you need materials or some shit like that because we won't accept. Even if Ozina asked you to contact us we won't answer. Kokuyo already knows about, your lucky me and Kuro calmed him down. Old man is already in a bad mood. We'll start packing our stuff today and leave tomorrow morning. Go tell Oz we will be leaving tomorrow."

Ironwood was about to say something, but Shiro was already leaving. He was already at the doorframe before turning to Ironwood and said " Oh and tell Mr. Schnee to stop contacting old man he is already stressed enough" and just like that he walked away.

He walked down the hallway and headed were Kuro had told him. He opened that door before he felt two hands on his shoulders and looked down to find Jaune looking at him with fear in his eyes. (Jaune is much shorter than Shiro btw) he looked around to find Ruby hugging (Y/N) tightly and (Y/N) looking at him with a look as if he was expecting something, Ren and Nora looking at him, Pyrrha right beside Kuro and Kuro just sitting there with a very tired look on he eye looking at him. Before he said anything Jaune talked.

Tell this is a joke!!

Jaune calm down.." Pyrrha said as she walked over to him putting a hand on his shoulder.

Jaune ignored her and looked at Shiro.

Is it true that you will be taking (Y/N) and leave tomorrow....."

Yes....Kid we are...

Jaune looked down. You can't do that...you can't take him away, please just don't take him away....he's my best friend...he's like the brother I never had....If he leaves I don't think I can handle it, I don't think all of us can handle it he's our friend....please don't leave" he said as Shiro felt Jaune's hands shaking him slightly.

Shiro looked down watching Jaune with a saddened look, feeling shame and pity rise in him.

I'm afraid I can't do that Jaune, I already informed Oz and informed Kokuyo that we'll be leaving tomorrow....

You can't do that please.."

Shiro looked up at Kuro expecting some help from her. But she just sigh tiredly and looked away...
He sigh and tried to calm Jaune down and trying to prevent Jaune from ripping his cape by accident.. that noon had a very sad mood..

Time passed, Shiro and Kuro helped (Y/N) pack his things and clean his dorm. The next day they woke up very early and started dressing up. Shiro had a simple white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up revealing some scars he got from past conflicts, he had black suit pants and some black shoes. Kuro for the first time had all of her hair in a long ponytail, all of the hair that was covering her right side of her face was no longer there and revealing burnt scars across her face. She was wearing a long black coat with fur on the sides, a simple long sleeved shirt, some black pants and some boots. She scolded Shiro for no wearing a coat because that flight back to Shiromori would be cold. (Y/N) had a light brown coat a black sleeved sweater, dark gray pants and some boots, he was also wearing a dark red scarf.

They were waiting for the bullhead to land before they heard people calling them and turned around to find team JNPR, Velvet, Penny and team RWBY. It seemed that Ruby forced her team to come and say goodbye in which some of them didn't seemed some pleased seeing (Y/N) again... Ruby and Jaune tackle (Y/N) into a hug, crying.
Pyrrha gave him a hug later, Ren patted his back and Nora gave him a bone crushing hug. WBY just stood there uncomfortable while Kuro was glaring at them.
Velvet hugged (Y/N) sadly and so did Penny. Then Ruby hugged (Y/N) again.

I'll miss you (Y/N)....

Me too Rubes...

Will I ever see you again....

Haha you count on it..in fact here...

(Y/N) reached out to his pocket and gave Ruby a necklace that was similar to the siblings' necklaces but the gem was a glowing red and the key was gold instead of silver. Ruby was so astonish by it's beauty and (Y/N) chuckle and gave her a kiss on her forehead. She turned a bright red. Kuro just chuckled lightly and Shiro was smirking smugly.

I asked Shiro and Kuro if they could make one just for you what do you think?

It's beautiful..in fact I also have something for you too." She said as she took out a bracelet with rose carvings and a scythe and sword carved in the end of it.

So we can remember each other"

As (Y/N) and Ruby said that he gave Ruby a little peck on her lips, they looked at each other until Shiro said it was time to go.  Shiro went first into the bullhead then (Y/N) and last Kuro, but not before throwing harshly a rock to each of Ruby's teammates in their heads,in which caused them to have a bump on their head and a headache from the pain all the while Kuro just smiled darkly. Shiro just sighed in defeat on his sister's actions, while (Y/N) chuckle awkwardly. They sat down and the bullhead started to fly away. (Y/N) was watching from the window as the academy was disappearing in the distance and sighed sadly, Kuro JSU put a hand on his shoulder and kissed his head which caused (Y/N) to become flustered. She just laughed and said. "Come on can't have a sad little roll in here"

He just smiled a little sad and chuckles, he looked at the window again expecting to be reunited with his family back at home.

In Shiromori..

Count of words: 2316
=========
This is the longest I have written help (。┰ω┰。)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 1.4K 22
Y/N, a shy and quiet student of Beacon Academy. Gets cheated on by his two loves. Emerald and Cinder. Will he return to Beacon? Will he lose his will...
817K 12.2K 52
Y/N is paralyzed due to a mission. What happens when the girls of Beacon Academy show him love when there is none shown to him? Will they be able to...
141K 2.3K 157
Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite huntsmen he has friends, people he can count...
442K 5K 40
Y/N L/N was a student from Beacon who was bullied once his girlfriend starting abusing him and cheated on him he ran away from Beacon worrying his fr...