A broken soul. (Rwby) Ruby Ro...

By Yorikurai

(Y/N) is a student at Beacon but he isn't human nor a Faunus instead he is a half demon. He wasn't treated ni... More

Info and bio
Chapter 1: Why?
Chapter 2: Family?
Chapter 3: Unknown visitor pt.1
Chapter 4: Unknown visitor pt.2 (Elder sister?)
Chapter 5: An Unpleasant Talk...
Chapter 6: Having some quality time.......
Chapter 7:Preparing..
Chapter 8: Flashbacks and a unwanted visitor...
Chapter 10: Festival (not what we expected)
Special Chapter1: A funny story
Chapter 12: We all Fall....
Special chapter 2: WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!
Chapter 13: Home..
A/N

Chapter 9: Past lovers and future lovers..

11.3K 76 106
By Yorikurai

(Y/N)'s POV
I'm not one to get mad or angry easily at someone, never was but.........

It wouldn't be the first time....

And there he sat..Tatsuo sitting on my chair with his black tail moving from side to side slowly. His mismatch eyes, a bright yellow and blue looking directly at me, but not with his usual smile but with a frown as if he was expecting me to do something....
I never wanted to see his face again...not after what he did to Kuro..

Tatsuo: It's been a while (Y/N)..you seem to be better..

(Y/N): I was after you showed up....so what do you want?

Tatsuo: *sigh* I know that you hate me because of what I did bu-

(Y/N):  YOU LEFT MY SISTER WHEN SHE WAS HURTING THE MOST! FOR WHAT?! FOR SOME DUMB CHANCE YOU GOT?! DID YOU THOUGHT OF HER FEELINGS WHEN YOU LEFT TO HAVEN?! DO YOU REALIZE YOU BROKE HER HEART MORE THAN IT ALREADY WAS!! DID YOU KNOW THAT AFTER YOU LEFT, EVERY NIGHT KURO WOULD LEAVE HOME AT LATE HOURS OF THE NIGHT?! SHE ALSO CRIED HERSELF TO SLEEP, MRS.CLAIRE HAD TO CALM HER DOWN!

Tatsuo: I-

(Y/N): Don't. I don't want to hear your excuse Tatsuo... She didn't even want to talk about it.

I was angry and I hated this feeling. I hated Tatsuo. I no longer saw him as a friend. Not after what happened.

Tatsuo: ..........

(Y/N): So? What are you doing here anyways...

Tatsuo: I came to Vale because of the Festival at first..... then I found out Kuro was here and you were here so-

(Y/N): You wanted to apologize to her?

Tatsuo: Ye-

As he was about to say something someone opened the dorm. Both of us turned around and saw that it was Kuro and Ruby, Ruby looked at me asking me what was going on and Kuro....just looked at us emotionless. Tatsuo suddenly stood up and tried to reach for Kuro's hand, but was stopped by someone's hand. I looked up and saw that it was Shiro.

Shiro: You better back off  T..

Ruby: Kuro? Are you ok?

Before I said anything Kuro left the room immediately. She left running and Tatsuo tried to go after her but Shiro wouldn't let him, he just told me and Ruby to go after her. So I took Ruby's hand and left.

Ruby: (Y/N)! Who was he?

(Y/N): He and Kuro had some history but that doesn't matter we need to find Kuro...

Shiro's POV
I expected to reunite with my younger siblings peacefully and now I'm standing in front of the one who broke my little sister's heart...
He looked like the same boy who tried his best to show me and Kokuyo that he would always be with my sister, his black and white hair looked the same except for the little ponytail he had on the back. His clothing definitely changed, and his cat ears were hidden like it always has been.
I knew that sooner or later I would have to see him again. After all these years, he hasn't changed much.

In these types of situations I would have forgiven him or just shrug it off, but Kuro she may not...

Tatsuo: Shiro let me just talk to her!!

Shiro: No..she doesn't want to see your face not now..

(Y/N)'s POV
Me and Ruby were walking down the hall trying to find Kuro, until we bumped into Coco trying to look for me....She looked at us, especially me with confusion because she saw me and Ruby holding hands....

(Y/N): hello Coco.....

Coco: (Y/N)?.. What are you doing up late? And why are you and Ruby holding h..hands?

(Y/N): It's none of your business Coco.....so what do you want?

Coco: (Y/N) I......I needed to tell you something...I still feel something for you and I wanted to apologize to you. I was wondering if you wanted to get back together..?

(Y/N)::...... I sorry Coco I don't feel anything for you anymore and I already have a girlfriend! *kisses Ruby's forehead*

Ruby: H..Huh?! *blushes deeply*

(Y/N): Come on Rubes!

Ruby: Wait (Y/N)!!!

As (Y/N) left with Ruby, Coco looked at them sadly but she knew that things with her and (Y/N) wouldn't be the same......

Time skip
Ruby's POV
The next morning... I couldn't stop thinking about what (Y/N) said...

Flashback
(Y/N)::...... I sorry Coco I don't feel anything for you anymore and I already have a girlfriend! *kisses Ruby's forehead*
End of flashback
That meant that me and (Y/N) were a thing now but we haven't told anyone yet. Today Me and (Y/N) would continue to search for Kuro since she's been missing since yesterday while (Y/N)'s older brother Shiro went to Ozina's office to discuss something.
I was about to leave my dorm until Weiss talked.

Weiss: Ruby where are you going?

Ruby: I'm just gonna go out with (Y/N) why?

Weiss: Ugh you still hang out with him?!

Ruby: Yes is there a problem! Yang already realized that what she did to (Y/N) and decided to apologize and Blake too! So why do you still bother (Y/N)!!??

Weiss: Because he isn't supposed to be here!! He's a freak and I mean a real freak Ruby!!! I heard Kuro say that they were half demons! They are a threat and Ozina should kick them out!!!

Ruby: Well you don't know anything Weiss! (Y/N) is a very kind hearted person and his siblings too!!

As I said that I let the dorm and slam the door. I walked out of the school and headed to the bull head, after the bullhead landed I headed out in the streets of Vale to reunite with (Y/N). As I walked into the park I saw (Y/N) talking with Penny.

Ruby: Hi guys!!!

(Y/N): Ruby!! *hugs Ruby and kisses her forehead*

Ruby: (Y/N)!

Penny: Aaw you two look adorable!

Ruby: Penny!

Penny: sorry!

Ruby: So what were you two talking about?

(Y/N): oh we were talking about some random stuff while I waited for you!

Ruby: Oh! So..(Y/N) any traces of Kuro?

(Y/N): No...no signs of her...

Penny: Excuse me but who are you talking about?

Ruby: Oh it's (Y/N)'s sister she disappeared yesterday and we can't find her..

Penny: Oh no! Don't worry my friends I will help you find her!

(Y/N): Thanks Penny!

Tatsuo's POV
Please Kuro just let me fix this between us please!!

Just leave me alone Tatsuo....

Please Kuro I..I still love you

Yeah right! As if I would fall for that!

Please.....
*******************
Sorry it's kind of cringe I was a bit in a hurry...(。┰ω┰。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 14.1K 84
A man that thought he was loved. By a group of people that accepted him. But what if he was nothing but all lies? What happens when is taken by those...
581K 7K 53
After years of brutal conflict, the civil war in Vacuo is coming near it's end. Just days before the government officially surrendered, Ozpin and Gly...
116K 1.2K 16
Y/n has spent all of his life being treated like worthless trash, barely worth the oxygen he breathes. But after escaping an abusive home Y/n finds h...
9.8K 393 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...