Daughter of Death and Magic (...

By EstherXXI

PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER After the giant war, the demigods just want a normal life, without... More

DON'T MISS
PERCY JACKSON AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 THE DREAM
CHAPTER TWO IT'S A JOKE RIGHT?
CHAPTER THREE JACK CEREALES!
CHAPTER FOUR NUMBER 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE
CHAPTER SIX MOM... I MEAN AUNT MINERVA
CHAPTER SEVEN RUN CHILD OF ATHENA, RUN
CHAPTER EIGHT YOU CAN TRUST ME YOU KNOW?
CHAPTER NINE NEW TEACHERS
CHAPTER TEN THE ONLY DIFFERENCE ARE THE BLUE EYES
Sorry
This Week
CHAPTER ELEVEN FIFTY POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN
CHAPTER TWELVE DUMSTANG BOYS
CHAPTER THIRTEEN FIRST TASK
Not this week
CHAPTER FOURTEEN PUREBLOOD
CHAPTER FIFTEEN MY GIRLFRIEND LAUGHS AT ME
CHAPTER SIXTEEN I DON'T CARE
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN FIRST OF MANY
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN I KILLED
CHAPTER NINETEEN NOT WHAT WE THOUGHT
Read it please
CHAPTER TWENTY LOYALTY & REDEMPTION
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE NIGHTMARE AT CAMP
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO BROKEN GLASS
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE YULE BALL
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR THE GODDESS
EPILOGUE
Alan Rickman Memorial
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Please Read

CHAPTER FIVE ANTONIN DOLOHOV

8.5K 203 103
By EstherXXI

CHAPTER 5

ANTONIN DOLOHOV

Author: George! Could you come?

George: What?

Author: Could you do the disclaimer?

George: Okay. EstherXXI doesn’t own any character that J.K. Rowling wrote in Harry Potter series…

Connor Stoll: She doesn’t own anything that Rick Riordan has written before in PJO or HOO or Kane Chronicles.

Author: Connor! That is very rude! It was George’s time to do de disclaimer, you should be more polite. I’m going to call Annabeth, wait, where’s my phone?

Connor: *shows phone* searching for this?

Author: Gods Connor! Give it back!

Connor: Come and catch me!

Author & Connor: *start running around*

George: Soooo… while they are running, I’ll say it, TO THE STORY!

                                                 ***

~*NUMBER 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE*~

RON’S POV

I was really happy that George was with us. I hate to say it but I really missed the pranks Fred and George played to me. George is not the same without Fred, but it’s good to see him smile.

          Everyone was in the living room talking about Hogwarts and school starting in September 1st. I went to the kitchen for something to eat, I was starving! I haven’t eaten anything since breakfast and it was already one o’clock.

          I entered to the kitchen and went to the fridge, there was cheese, veggies, and fruits… is Harry vegetarian? Then, I found what I was looking for, meat. I took it out and put it on the table. I turned to see if Harry had salami when I heard a knock on the window.

           I walked to the window and I saw a brown owl, it had a letter in her claw. “Ron? What are you doing there?” I heard Hermione ask from the living room. “Ummm, Harry, an owl with a letter arrived!” I called out.

          Hermione and Harry walked into the kitchen. “What are you talking about Ron? Hogwarts’ letter arrived weeks ago” Harry said going towards me. “I know, then why is an owl in your window?” I asked him moving aside so he could see the coffee colored owl. “I don’t know” he said. Hermione opened the window for the owl to come in.

          As soon as we took the letter, the owl flew out or the house. It was from Hogwarts.

HERMIONE GRANGER, RONALD WEASLEY, HARRY POTTER, GINEVRA WEASLEY, MOLLY WEASLEY, ARTHUR WEASLEY, GEORGE WEASLEY, BILL WEASLEY, FLEUR WEASLEY, CHARLIE WEASLEY

NUMBER 12 GRIMMAULD PLACE, LIVING ROOM

We went back to the living so the others heard of this.

“What do you mean Ron? A letter for everyone here?” asked Fleur with better English than previous years.

“Yes, look” I said showing her the envelope. She took it and showed it to Bill and Charlie who were at her sides. Charlie took it and passed it to Ginny, Ginny looked at it and passed it to Mom, and after she looked at it, she gave it to Dad, who started reading.

Dear Mr. Potter, Ms. Granger and Weasley family,

       What I’m about to say may be a secret, I’M NOT KIDDING. This must stay between us until I decide to tell more people.

I have had a girl in my tutoring the last fifteen years, she has never been to Hogwarts for protection, I taught her at home, her name may disturb many people, even you, but I have enough trust in you to tell you about her.

Albus have already warned me that keeping her hidden wouldn’t last long, but I hoped it lasted longer than this. It’s time for this girl to come to Hogwarts. The point to which I want to get with this is that I wondered if you could look after her, she might be in danger, even with me, I trust you with this, and for that I’ll tell you her name. Isabella Dolohov. Yes, she is Antonin Dolohov’s daughter, his only daughter. He knows about her and he hide her existence even from the Dark Lord. He gave me his only daughter when she was a week old; he said he couldn’t afford to lose her by hands of the other Death Eaters.

I don’t know how, but he sent me an owl recently, he said that other Death Eaters, like Maalfoy may know about her. I ask you to please take care of her; she is like a daughter to me. She will introduce herself as Isabella McGonagall, my niece.

                                                           Sincerely,

                                                    Minerva McGonagall, Headmistress of Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry

P.S. She will arrive to Grimmauld Place in two days, please welcome her if you have any doubt, please send an owl.

“What?! Harry you are not thinking to receive her do you?” I asked my best friend.

“Ron, McGonagall trusted us with this, of course I am going to receive her! If Professor McGonagall thought her, she is a fine witch thought with Hogwarts’ principles, mainly Griffyndor’s.

“But Harry-“Hermione said only to be cut off.

 “Ronald Bilius Weasley!” Mom shouted, “We have not raised you to judge anyone from their parentage!” I felt my ears turn bright red.

“But mom-“

“But nothing! You are going to treat the poor girl with respect and do not mention his father if she does not, is that clear?”

“Yes mom” I mumbled.

“And that goes to all of you!” she pointed everyone in the room with her wand.

                                                 ***

At night, I was sleeping in the sofa, Charlie on the floor, Bill and Fleur in a room upstairs, Mom and Dad in other, Hermione with Ginny in other, and George was sleeping in Regulus Black’s old room, Harry was in his own room, which used to be Sirius’.

I stared at the cellar for plenty minutes, I couldn’t sleep, the last time I checked, it was one in the morning, I was thinking how my future was going to be, I imagined myself married to Hermione. Hermione Weasley, it sounds good. I would be an Auror, that for sure, just as Harry and Hermione. We would have a perfect life, no threats, no nothing. I wondered what would be happening in Hogwarts, probably studying, since Harry, Hermione and I wouldn’t be there anymore.

I don’t know at what time I fell asleep, I just remembered the dream.

I was in a hill, next to me a tall pine tree, down the hill there were cabins, maybe it was a summer camp or something, but something felt wrong, then, the beautiful sight I had of the camp was erased to be replaced with war scenes. I was in front of a dark entrance, suddenly, monsters I have never seen appeared through it I searched for my wand just to find that I only have a bronze dagger, how in the world am I going to protect myself using a dagger?! I looked at the monsters and I saw that a snake-like woman was going towards me, suddenly, a bronze dagger slashed her, there was a pretty blonde girl with stormy gray eyes, fighting next to her was a boy with tanned skin and sea-green eyes, they looks as if they knew each other’s moves since forever, they seemed like fourteen or so. A centaur appeared, I swore he was going to attack the two kids in front of me, he slashed monster after monster, then I knew that there weren’t just two kids, there were like a hundred. I looked at the floor; there was blood, and corpses, one in particular made me want to throw up, it also made me sad for his family, it was a boy with caramel brown hair, he seemed as he had been squashed by something big, there was blood all over him, a bow in his hand, a quiver with arrows in his back. The scene changed, I was in…Manhattan? There was a war all around me, I saw an enormous dragon without wings and a girl trying to slash him, she died; another girl took her place and kill the beast. Then I was in a golden room with thrones, I saw the boy with sea-green eyes and a boy with sandy hair, the boy with green eyes handed him a dagger, he killed himself. Then, I was in the Grand Canyon, black clouds all around. The scene changed again, I was in a little city, there was a war, then again, the boy with sea-green eyes and a girl with coffee dark hair and golden eyes appeared in a horse and a Chinese-looking boy was with them, they charged to the monsters. The scene was going to change when I felt an earthquake.

I woke just to see it was no earthquake, it was mom shaking me. “Ron! Ron wake up!” she pleaded.

“Mom what’s wrong?” I asked confused.

“You were asleep for almost two days, you were muttering things like “help them” or “poor boy” also you said “so many deaths”” Hermione told me sitting next to me.

“I had a dream…” I told them my dream and when I was finished, they were all in shock.

“Are you feeling sick Ronald?” my sister-in-law asked me.

“No, I’m just impressed from what I saw, I mean, I saw the boy plenty of times, and every time I saw him he was different, as if time has passed by. I think that if that boy suffered more things than us, Harry” I told him.

“Ron, it was just a dream”

“Harry, if you have believed that it was just a dream when you saw Dad being under Nagini’s attack, he would be death. I think this actually happened somehow” I told him. I have never been so serious.

Then we heard someone knock on the door.

“Oh God, I forgot Isabella was going to come today!” Harry scram, we all ran downstairs to welcome the new guest; Mom opened the door and a girl with ice-blue eyes, white skin and dark hair was there, along with our old house head, Professor Minerva McGonagall.

Here it’s another chapter my fellow readers! Hope you enjoyed it.

See you soon. :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 394 44
The characters of Hadestown watch the musical.
11.2K 164 6
I wasn't really satisfied with the Ending of Endgame, I mean don't get me wrong it was AMAZING! But I'm not ready for Tony's story to End, So here is...
5.7K 117 9
the title explains all. Edit from december 12, 2023: This is a very old book I made when I was 1 or 2 years younger, so im sorry if its cringe.
112K 2.2K 17
In the middle of study for college his mom and stepdad drop some news. They were going to Australia. Why? That's what Percy really wanted to know, bu...