MY SPRING, BEGINS

By dreamingjuliet

The 1st instalment of SPRING Trilogy. One kid got stuck in seeking inspiration. One guy got stuck in gaining... More

1. The Last Bottle
2. 404 : Inspiration not Found
3. Secret Admirer?
4. Distraction Detacted
5. Seeking a Plus One
6. Ready? Nope
7. Our Near Miss-encounter
A/N : Thank You
8. Our First... Outing?
9. Baby and... D...?
10. Us... Together?
11. The Other Guardian...
12. Jealous Much...
13. I'm Sorry...
14. Meeting the... In- law?
A/N : Yeay!!!
15. Like, Love, Mine
16. The D Word
17. Next Step
18. Acceptance...
19. The Third-party
20. Troubles Begin
21. Before The...
22. ...Sexy Time
A/N: Quick Question
23. Possessive Level: Maximum
24. Home Is Where The Heart Is
25. Harmful Intention
26. Crying Wolf
27. The Hornet's Attack
28. The Revenge and Some...
29. Cute Jealousy
30. Clearing the Insecurities
31. The Beast's Dungeon
A/N : The Villains
33. Pampering My Baby
34. The Sweet Torture Continues
35. The Witch's Curse
36. What Once Was Mine
37. Daily Struggles
38. Claiming Gone Wrong
39. The Demonic State
40. Keeping Secrets
41. Finder's Keepers
42. Fear of the Unknown

32. Punishment of Love

1.4K 82 28
By dreamingjuliet

The junior's body bounce slowly on the bed, with each thrust his lover made. Gone were all of their clothes, their naked bodies are plastered on each other.

The junior lay on his stomach, with both of his hands being trap on the side of his head by the senior's large one. The latter roughly penetrates the sweet hole of his lover, albeit slowly, while whispering demands on him.

"Who loves you the most, baby?"

Thrust.

"Da- Ahhhhnn... daddy..."

"Who do you belongs to?"

Thrust.

"Ahhhhnn... da-daddy"

"To whom does your body belongs to?"

Another thrust.

"Ddy... Ahhhhnn... haa..."

These questions have been repeatedly asked by the senior who is by now has been completely taken over by the horny beast. The beast has taken the boy over and over again, punishing him, in many different positions, in multiple ways possible.

The junior sweet voice has turn hoarse after few rounds of sweet tortures. But it seems like the beast is not stopping anytime soon.

"I'm marking you as mine, baby. Mine. Now tell me, who you belong to. Call out your owner."

"Da- Ahhhhnn daddy... Pha- Ahhhhnn Phana... Ahhhhh!"

----------

Wayo's POV

I'm shooting blanks now.

I lost count on how many times we do it. But I believe it was definitely more than twice. Or thrice.

I don't remember.

At one moment I'm hugging him, the next I'm on my knees, then on my side and now, I'm laying flat on my stomach, bouncing beneath him.

He's different today. He is no longer the sweet lover that I know. But somehow... I like it.

Scratch that.

I love it.

I love how he commands me with his deep voice. How he caresses me, take me, marking all part of my body. How he asks me different questions again and again, which by the way, all the answers are the same.

How he fills me, my hole, my mouth, my heart...

He owns me.

He owns me.

I repeatedly hum this mantra in my mind as he takes me again. This time, he flips me on my back, facing him.

I held my gaze up on him, letting out breathless moans as he return to penetrate me slowly. I love how it feels. How his veiny length brush along my wall, gently hitting my bundle of nerve, and how it pull back, making me feel hollow, only to makes me crave his length to occupy me.

His features soften as he returns my gaze. The devilish look from before have seems to disappear, as he thrust against me.

"...ove, daddy."

Despite me being unable to think straight, I manage to let out my declaration. I love him. I love him so much. It hurts when I suddenly remembering the dream. Pulling his body down on me, I whisper in tears.

"Don't leave me, daddy."

----------

Phana's POV

I let my beast take control of everything tonight.

It seems like I can't ever have enough of my baby. Despite the whole night of play, I'm still able to shoot my milk in him. I let out a small grin seeing how his sweet swollen hole is now dripping, leaking with my cum. I intend to fill him, again and again and again.

It's a pity that he can't get pregnant with my seed. I want him to carry my scent, my mark, my everything, so that no one can take him from me.

My beast is pleased to listen to the answers given by my baby with every demand. Different questions, one answer.

Me.

My beast slowly slip away, satisfied. I flip my baby back to face me, as I want to see him. His body have gone limp and I realised he have been shooting blank now.

Just one more time, baby. One more.

"Don't leave me, daddy."

I push back, bringing him up within my embrace, straddling him on my lap. With my length still in his leaking hole, I cease all movement, enjoying his warmth engulfing my length. Holding him close to me, I massage his lower back for a moment before I pull back, holding his face.

"Daddy love baby, na. Always and forever. Daddy will never leave you. Not or now, nor ever. Baby understand?"

He gives a small nod, puffing his cheeks in what I perceive as an attempt to stop himself from crying. I brush away his tears, dropping kisses all over his face as my hand guide his hip to ride me.

"Move, baby. Ride on your daddy."

He nods weakly on my shoulder as I hold him close to me again. Slowly his hips move, up and down, awkwardly. I guide him, encouraging him, whispering loves not on his ears as I devour his neck and collarbone.

"Ughh, baby... still so tight."

I wasn't long until he reaches his climax, shooting blank, clenching his hole, enthralling my length. I burst again for the nth time inside him, grinning happily as I realised how he shivers in my arm, receiving me.

"Haaa...."

My baby let out a small breathless sigh, before dropping limp on me. I hold his body, and step down from the bed, with my length still in him, and move to the bathroom.

I eyed my large, round jacuzzi, thinking for another round in there. But my baby is whining in my arm, uncomfortable in his position. I push back such thought, and enter the shower with him.

I clean him up as best as I can, with him clinging, unconscious on me, before drying him up and leave him on the sofa for a moment. I effortlessly change the bedsheets that by now is reeking with our love, before bringing my baby back to the bed, embracing him in my arm.

"Daddy..."

I smiled listening how he calls me, despite being unconscious. Dropping kisses on his crown, I glance at the digital clock on the wall. It's already Saturday, way past midnight.

I grin thinking how sore my baby will be when he wakes up later. And how full he is with my seed. I still have more to give. After all, the weekend is still long.

Welcome to my dungeon, baby. My beast still has a lot of punishment line up for you.

But don't worry, you will like it.

----------

While the senior is making plans with his horny beast, another person is trashing around in rage somewhere.

"Phana is mine. Mine! Damn you, faggot! You take everything from me. Just die. DIE!"

The walls that use to be filled with pictures are now bare as the person tears it all out. All the pictures of the said senior and his lover are now strewn across the floor. The person leaves for a while, angrily stomping out before returning with a glass bottle of a clear substance.

The person emptying the bottle on the pictures, splashing its content madly, before throwing it away, making it scatter in pieces as it hits the floor. The person drew out a lighter, lighting it up and threw it on the pile of drenched pictures.

The flame start slowly before it spread all across the floor as the wet substance ignites it rapidly. However, before it manages to grow further, the room is drench with water, as the fire triggers the water sprinkler.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhh! You will die, faggot. And I will take back what's mine."

The person makes the vows, standing in the middle of the room, getting drench by the water. The person keeps standing, even after the water stop pouring.

A loud knock can be heard from outside the room. It seems like the sprinkler has alarmed the others as well.

The person pulls off the jumper it's wearing and drops it on the floor, before stepping out of the room. The knocking still sounded, as the people on the other side are frantic to know if the person inside is save or not.

The person put on a bathrobe, walking to the door before plastering a smile and opens it.

"Miss, are you okay? The fire alarm rang and flashing on your house."

The person just simply said, as it's wearing a fake, sickly, sweet smile...

"It's just an accident. Don't worry, na."

"Thank God. Well if you need any help, please let me know, Miss Pring."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
119K 6.7K 42
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
343K 20.1K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...