Pure Belleza | ✔️

By tayxwriter

A three part series following the lives of Lucas, Max and Abby. The Lahey triplets as they navigate high scho... More

Cast
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29) Part One Epilogue
(30) Part Two Prologue
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
(48)
(49)
(50)
(51)
(52)
(53)
(54)
(55)
(56)
(57)
(58)
(59) Part Two Epilogue
(60) Part Three Prologue
(61)
(62)
(63)
(64)
(65)
(66)
(67)
(68)
(69)
(70)
(71)
(72)
(73)
(74)
(75)
(76)
(77)
(78)
(79)
(80)
(81)
(82)
(83)
(84)
(85)
(86)
(87)
(88)
(89)

(22)

42.2K 1.7K 827
By tayxwriter

Amalia was busy with something different after school for the rest of the week. It might have bothered me more if I hadn't been so focused on the home coming game.

It wasn't that she wasn't allowed to have a life. I just missed seeing her outside of school.

Sitting beside her in class and eating at the bleachers before practice and was great.

But I wished she'd accept my offer to take her out for dinner. Or eat her out for dinner. Either or.

When Friday came around, the entire school was buzzing about tonight's events. Football was a big deal.

Teachers, students, parents of students, everyone got in the spirit with banners, face paint and the school colours. Which were dark blue and silver.

But apart from the fact it was the first game of the season and there was an undeniable element of excitement surrounding our game, people were also enthused because Mom and Dad would be present.

Dad wasn't just a local celebrity because of his time spent being the Dallas Cowboys quarterback.

He was an international superstar for just being himself. He and Mom were thrust into the spotlight from the moment he was drafted after college.

When the media discovered he was the son of retired quarterback, Leroy Lahey, they were intrigued to get some insight into his life after Grandpa had disappeared from the spotlight.

Apparently the world went wild for his good looks and charm. As well as his high school sweetheart, otherwise known as Mom.

Their relationship was an interest to the public for being young, hot and rich. It would seem that people feed from that sort of content because nothing had changed.

Now we were all followed on our social media. Mom and Dad even mentioned that when the three of us were toddlers, they had been approached about a reality television show.

Mom and Dad declined. Something about needing some sort of private life. As it was, Dad had struggled with the knowledge that the public were so invested in our lives.

He worried it made us kids vulnerable to people that might want to hurt us. Which is the reason we'd gone to private schools with decent security and outings outside of gated communities required security detail. That was until recently.

We were still a 'famous family' but it wasn't as insane as it was when we were kids and Dad was still playing for the NFL. We had our own audiences now and Mom and Dad spent less time in front of cameras and on red carpets for events.

Mom still judged on her dance show but other than that, she was at home a lot. She claimed she'd never been big on socialising.

Our pep rally started after school at four on the dot. The cheerleaders were losing their fucking minds about routines and insisting we collaborate into their steps.

Lisa wanted us to partner up so I could throw her in the air and catch her again during the line up. It wasn't uncommon for the cheerleaders to perform during the pep rallies.

But we did our own thing. Now there seemed to be some last minute dash to arrange something new and unplanned.

Leo, the captain and quarterback told them it wasn't going to happen this time around and they should have organised it sooner.

Thank fuck because I didn't feel like putting a shoulder out while I threw one of those girls into the air.

There's no disregarding their athleticism. Some of the shit I've seen them do would put us to shame. They are pure muscle and heavier than they look.

I would know because I've thrown one or two of them around a bed before.

That's in the past.

Amalia is my future and she ensured me she would be there tonight, cheering me on. I had a blast of chills just thinking about it.

I had a free period at the end of school, so I decided to go home and freshen up in my own bathroom before the pep rally.

I had no issue using the school locker rooms to shower but when the option was available, I would take my own private ensuite over steel shower walls and tile grout.

I killed the engine on the car when I parked on the drive and checked my phone as I wandered up to the front door.

Max had sent me a snap chat of his new school in the big Apple. There wasn't a lot to see considering his big face took up most of the shot, but behind him, the building appeared modern and tall with a lot of windows and more surrounding buildings.

I hadn't talked to Mom or Dad about it much but it looked like it would have a decent tuition fee. He captioned the photo, 'all boys school.'

My laughter echoed in the foyer as I pushed the door open and stepped inside. That would have been a shock to his feminine system.

Max had always done well with his female friendships. He managed to maintain that balance better than most of the penis bearing companions I'd come to know over the course of school. He was fine with sitting in the friendzone. He embraced it.

I sent back a snap of the floor and captioned it 'sausage fest.' He wasn't going to appreciate that.

Familiar voices came from the kitchen just before I wandered through and found Uncle Nathan and Aunt Spencer standing beside the kitchen countertop with a cold water each.

Mom was pouring a coffee and I assessed our guests with pleasant surprise.

Spencer never changed. She was forever youthful with her bronzed skin and brown eyes. Her thick dark hair was pulled into a bun and she gleamed from beside her husband - Mom's brother - who had impressive shoulders and biceps for his age.

"Hey kid," he greeted with a deep voice that never failed to startle me. He was such a dude. "How's things?"

"Not bad," I said, going around the kitchen island so I could give him a hug.

Spencer was bouncing on the spot with excitement and pulled me into a hug as soon as Nathan had given me a slap on the shoulder.

"You are so handsome," she cried, swinging us from side to side while she held me in a tight hold that was impressive for such a thin frame.

"It's good to see you, Aunt Spence," I kissed her cheek when she let me go.

Mom got a peck on her caked face as well.

She must have decided her appearance at the game tonight would require some make up because I had to wipe foundation off my lips while she stirred sugar into her coffee and laughed.

"Aw Aunt Spence," Spencer held her chest. "That's such a nice change from 'old incubator,' which I was called last time I was here."

The names were Dad's fault. He had a large collection of them to choose from. One of them just sort of stuck with me last time we saw her and I ended up referring to her as the incubator that had once kept me alive and in good health.

I had always wondered if Spencer was pissed when Mom found out she was pregnant. I mean, someone goes out of their way to help, ends up with twins that aren't hers in her uterus and then the bitch gets knocked up with just one small girl.

I would have been fuming. But Spencer swore it had never bothered her and she loved carrying my brother and I. In a not weird way.

"Did you guys come all the way here just for the game?" I asked, wandering over to the fridge for a water.

Francisca was busy cutting up potatoes, vegetables and filling a blender with stale bread. Stuffing.

There would be a good spread on tonight and I wouldn't be here. We didn't leave the school after the pep rally. We spent the evening getting organised for the match.

Nathan nodded and Spencer smiled with delight. "Yes of course. Mom and Dad flew us in. We didn't want to miss the match. We thought Max would be here as well though," she frowned. "We've missed him."

"Mhmm but he's been too busy keeping this one out of trouble," Nathan said with a subtle grin and shake of his head.

Of course Mom would have filled him in. She talked to these two at least four times a week. If she had a spare half n hour, she would spend it gossiping with Spencer or yarning to her brother.

"How's Lydia," I changed the subject and sat on the countertop. Spencer and Nathan sat on a barstool each. "And Liam? He must be sixteen now?"

"August thirtieth," Spencer sighed. "It's gone so fast. It's hard to believe our youngest is sixteen."

"Did he have a big one?" I asked. "Big banger with all of his friends?"

"No he wasn't interested in doing something like that," Spencer explained. "He had a trivia night at a friend's place. It was very well done. Teams, prizes. One of his teachers acted as the questionnaire. Nathan and I hung around for one round. As our own team. We didn't do that well."

"We got all of the sport questions right," Nathan added with a tiresome tone.

Mom was sure it disappointed her brother to have had just one step daughter and a son who wasn't at all interested in football like he was.

He coached at the Archwood school that Mom and Dad went to as teenagers. But apart from the rare toss in the back garden, Liam didn't want a bar of sports in general.

"You got all of those questions right," Spencer said and thanked Mom for the coffee she'd made her. "I just provided the container of chocolate chip cookies."

Mom arched a brow as she leaned on the counter top beside me, cradling her hot drink in this humid weather. Strange woman. "Have you started baking?"

"Yes," Spencer drawled sarcastically. "And Nathan has started eating deep fried food more than once a month."

Mom rolled her eyes with a small smile. Nathan was more of a health nut than Dad. He'd had been having smoothies every single day for as long as she could remember.

Not the fruit ones that were delicious and went down a treat. He did have those but as a treat. The ones he drank were full of vegetables, protein powders, kale and the same sort of stuff I had to force down my throat because I knew it was good for me but the taste was worse than black pudding.

And black pudding was the fucking worst. Thanks for that Milly.

Abby and Flynn emerged, still in their uniforms, their fingers laced. It confused me for a moment until I remembered Flynn was off school for the same reason I was.

I had no idea what my little sister was doing but it wouldn't surprise me if she was skipping for the sake of hanging out with her new beau.

There was a sudden erratic squeal from Spencer which startled the fuck out of me but Mom and Nathan didn't even flinch.

Those were the reactions of two people who had spent a hell of  a long time experiencing a near banshee shriek of excitement.

Abby dropped Flynn's hand and ran around the island into Spencer's embrace. The two of them hugged with such a fierce hold I could feel my own bones being crushed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Flynn, swinging my leg from where I remained perched beside Mom on the bench.

She couldn't see me so I gave Flynn a smug grin. "Home to do some AP calculus? How's the tutoring going?"

He narrowed his glare for a moment but quickly smiled due to the fact that Mom and Nathan were watching and waiting for his answer.

Before Flynn could provide an answer, Mom spoke without turning around. "Just because I can't see you, Lucas," she said. "Don't think that means I can't hear the tone of voice you're using."

Flynn gave me a warning glare to shut the hell up, his face was a deep shade of red. He should be used to embarrassment occurring in this house.

Nathan's brows had furrowed slightly as he looked between the three of us. From the outside, the undertone of our brief conversation wouldn't have been obvious at all.

"So when did this happen?" Spencer wrapped her arm around Abby, her gaze moving towards Flynn as she dragged my sister out onto the back deck. "I want all of the details. All of them—"

Their voices trailed off, disappearing into the garden. Mom looked at Flynn. "You won't be getting her back for a while."

"That's alright. She should catch up with her family when she can," he said and there wasn't a hint of disappointment that his girl had just fucked off without so much as 'see you later.'

I needed to take note of how he was in a relationship. I could learn a thing or two. He looked at me. "Should we get sorted? Have to be back at school soon."

I jumped off the countertop and left the water bottle sitting beside Mom. "Yeah dude. I was going to shower. But you can join me if you want."

He gave me a shove and laughed. He waited in my bedroom while I showered, dressed and shoved a few things into my bag for the after party at Ingrids tonight.

Downstairs, Spencer and Abby still hadn't returned from wherever they went. Mom and Nathan were sitting on the couch, chatting about work.

Mom was fanning her face with her hand, her tank top adorned a sweat patch down her front and her legs had a coat of sheen. She felt the weather so much harder than the rest of us.

She was basically sitting in front of the AC and still creating buckets of perspire.

I wandered in, gripping the strap of my bag while I picked up the black cap on the side shelf and slipped it on backwards.

Mom said I looked like Dad when I did that. She stood up and came around the couch.

"Come here," she ordered and held her arms open wide for a hug. I pulled her in and let her squeeze me around the middle. "Good luck tonight. You'll do great."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks Mom."

Nathan let us know he'd be at the game and wished me luck.

Flynn and I said goodbye and crossed the drive towards the Rover. Beams of sunshine were hitting the windshield, bouncing off and almost blinding the fuck out of me.

The handles were scorching as well as I opened the back door and threw my bag onto the seat. Flynn was already seated, hissing because the hot leather was burning his ass.

"Can this weather sort itself out. It's September."

I laughed and shut the back door. Before I could slide into the front seat, I heard the sound of heels click clacking on the concrete drive.

I figured it was Abby and Spencer but from what I could recall, neither of them were wearing heels. So then I thought it was Amalia and watched the bend of the drive with excitement.

But who emerged from the corner, picking the leaves of the hedge with her black fingernails and tattooed hands was not Amalia.

She was wearing a pair of leather boots that came to her thighs. Her pale skin peeped out from underneath the oversized white hoodie and her long black hair fell pin straight down her back.

As soon as she saw me, she revealed a devilish grin. One I knew better than I wanted to.

She was different. But the same. Different piercings, different tattoos. But the same girl. The same smile. The first of all major experiences had been accompanied by that smile.

"Hello Lou," she purred the nickname as she approached.

"Jorjia."

____

Thank you to @SaMaRaWrItEr for this cute collage !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 397 35
Will it be Anastasia and Nathaniel against the world? Despite all the odds, they always find their way back to each other and the universe has a funn...
229K 5.9K 25
Lucas and Madison, best friends since first grade, and now in their senior year at high school. But, what happens when one of them develops a crush o...
730 123 25
Babies, Best friends, Liars, and cheaters. I thought I would be unstoppable. I wanted to be unstoppable. I am with him but yet I only want her. My f...
15.2K 761 67
It is graduation season for the seniors of Hawkins High, it being 4 months since the videos released around the city and since then...radio silence. ...