The Endearment of the Quadrum...

Por brookellemarie

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... Más

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
8) Battle of the Bells
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
12) The Kannabi Bridge
13) Losing a Comrade
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
23) The Sunset
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
29) Lesson Number One
30) The Fight
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
41) Home at last
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
45) Team Seven's First Mission
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
49) Two Can Play at That Game
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
54) The Akatsuki
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)
63) The Great Decision
64) It's in Our Blood
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
67) Welcome Back Home
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

31) I love you (Lime)

4.9K 150 266
Por brookellemarie

"(Y/N)..." I heard a whisper.
"(Y/N)!"
"WAKE UP!!!" Someone shouted, making me jump high in the air and fall out of the bed, hitting my head hard on the wooden floor of my room in the process. I let out a sharp groan, as I was blinded by the light caused by someone opening the curtains.
"Glad to see you decided to see you've finally decided to wake up from your slumber, princess!" I heard Asuma say sarcastically, making me roll my eyes.

"Ah shut up! No thanks to you." I copped back and he chuckled.

"Not my fault that you decided to stay up late last night to marinate the loin." Asuma said, and I raised an eyebrow letting out a quick laugh.

"To what the what?" I asked confused.

"Ya know... Making the Bacon? Er... A little bit of that Bow Chica-Wow Wow." He said making slow hip thrusts, making me blush.

"Okay, first off please never try to ruin bacon for me, nor bow chica wow wow again." I said mocking him.
"Second off, Kakashi and I had a fight. So let's not remind me." I said, slightly frowning.
"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be, I don't know...? Doing someone named Kurenai, last name Yuhi?" I teased, making Asuma blush.

"Just get up and get ready, Kardama is ready to take you out to train." Asuma said, walking out of the room, shutting the door as I let out a huff.

"YOU DIDN'T DENY IT!! DON'T BE A LONER AND COVER YOUR BONER!!" I yelled out, and I heard Asuma trip lightly down the stairs.

"Shut up!!" I heard him yell back and I giggled, as I got ready to train with Kardama. I headed downstairs, to see Asuma sitting at the table.

"Where's Kardama?" I asked, as Asuma stood up.

"He's outside, waiting for you." Asuma said, as I nodded. I went to grab something to eat, but Asuma led me towards the door instead.

"Wait I was trying to get-"

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?" I standing in between the door frame, one foot inside and outside of the door.

"You and Kakashi will be fine." He said smiling, pushing me lightly out of the door.
"And when you both realize that... No glove, no love." He said pushing me into Kardama.

"ASU-" He slammed the door and locked me out.
"Ma..." I rolled my eyes, before blushing in Kardama's chest.
"S-Sorry..." I said and he chuckled.

"It's okay, I understand. I was a big brother too at one point." He said, and I chuckled, before my stomach growled.
"Hungry?"

"Starving actually... Can we go get some ramen before we train?" I asked with pleading eyes and he chuckled.

"Actually, I'm going to have to decline the offer." He said. As my face faltered in sadness, before he removed his hand from behind his back, handing me a white rose.
"This, my friend, is for you." He said smiling and I looked at him in awe. A smile spread across my face, as I pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you... And thank you again for listening last night." I said smiling and he ruffled my hair.
"Now...I'll ask again... Food?" I asked sweetly and he chuckled, shaking his head lightly, before he grabbed my wrist and started dragging me into the village.

"I'm afraid not." He said and I cried out.

"What do you mean you're afraid not?! You made me leave my house without breakfast!!" I whined.

"Actually, I did no such thing. I waited for you outside, you had more than enough time to have a healthy hearty lunch." He said matter-of-factly.

"Lunch?" I asked in confusion as he giggled.

"(Y/N), it's twelve in the afternoon." He said, making my eyes widen.

"Well... Asuma stopped me!! I figured you were going to get me food!! I didn't know I was going to be starved to the brink of death!!"

"You're quite dramatic this afternoon." He chuckled.

"Because I'm starving!! Which should be illegal, might I add!!" I complained.

"I'm sorry, do I hear you complaining?" He teased and I growled.

"Damn straight. I don't play around when it comes to my food." I said letting out a huff, crossing my arms, as Kardama let go of my wrist.

"Well stop pouting, before you trip over your bottom lip." Kardama said smirking, as he headed into the woods, and I frowned as I followed him.

"Stop pouting, before you trip over your bottom lip." I mocked him, and he chuckled, while he rolled his eyes. To my luck I tripped, and Kardama caught me, and I blushed as he smirked.

"See, what did I tell you?" He said cockily, and I huffed, as I brushed myself off, and we kept walking. We walked to the training grounds, and my stomach growled. I sat down on the giant rock and whined.
"If you keep whining, you'll miss the fact that I'm going past the training grounds!" Kardama said loudly, and I looked up, seeing that he was indeed still walking away.

"W-What? Wait!! Where are we going?!" I asked, and he chuckled, as I quickly got up, and jogged up to him.
"I'm going to need some answers now Karda, because I don't run-"

"You didn't run." He added.

"I briskly walked, and I never briskly walk." I said, and he chuckled.

"You've got to be the laziest girl I have ever known in my life."

"It's not lazy, it's conserving energy." I copped back.
"So where are you taking me?"

"You can't just wait and see like a normal person can you?" He asked playfully, and I chuckled.

"Do you not know who you're talking too?" I said playfully, and Kardama chuckled.

"Forget I asked." He said, pulling out a blind fold, trying to put it over my eyes.

"Whoa hold on there, buckaroo!" I said ducking away from his grasp.

"Will you just put this on?" He said sighing.

"Last time this happened, I almost died."

"Really?"

"Yeah of excitement... I was twelve! It was a surprise party" I smiled and he chuckled.

"Well just trust me enough to put this on... I'm taking you somewhere that's going to make your day. I promise." He smiled and I raised an eyebrow.

"What are you not telling me?" I asked and he chuckled, putting the blind fold on me. Next thing I knew I was being carried.
"Hey hey hey put me down!! If Kakashi saw this... He - I don't want us to be in a worse spot..." I said sadly, as Kardama stopped moving and set me down.
"Okay, well... Can I take this stupid blind fold off?" I asked as I reached my hands out, and I felt a body in front of me.

"Don't worry princess, I told him too." I heard Kakashi whisper in front of my face, before I felt his lips on mine. He gave a quick peck, and then undid the blindfold. I opened my eyes, facing Kakashi. I gave him a look of confusion, turning around to see that Kardama was no longer there.

"W-where did K-"

"He's probably on his way home now." Kakashi said, and I bit my lip.
"Come with me please?" He asked me and I nodded. He tried to take my hand, but I frowned, and kept my hands by my side. Kakashi let out a little frustrated sigh, but continued to walk by side, as he lead me to the lake, where a blanket was laid out, and a picnic basket sat on top of it. He looked at me, and I looked down at my feet, biting my lip.

"W-what's this?" I asked him softly.

"Lunch." Kakashi said sitting down, patting the spot next to him. I bit my lip, trying not to smile.

"I'm only doing this, because I'm hungry. I'm still upset with you... Just so you know... Only for the food-"

"I'm sorry (Y/N)..." He said as I sat down. He moved himself so I was facing him, and he pulled his mask down.
"I don't know what came over me. I-"

"You do know, that I'm more likely to forgive you, if I'm listening to you, while I'm eating..." I said somewhat playfully, and he chuckled. He reached over for the basic, and pulled out some take out from Ichiraku and I licked my lips. I took the container, and began to eat.
"You may continue." I said with a mouthful of Ramen, making Kakashi shake his head.

She's so cute... He thought to himself, as he chuckled at his girlfriend.

"I don't know what came over me last night. I got so angry, over something so small and stupid. I can't make any excuses baby, because I knew exactly what I was saying. I knew what I said would hurt you, I knew that. I wanted to have you riled up and as upset as I was, which I know was-"

"Stupid? Hurtful? Wrong? Ridiculous?" I added, and he nodded.

"All of that and more. I know that me telling you the truth right now probably doesn't help my case. I'm-"

"In the dog house? Disappointed in your actions? Feeling horrible for what you said to me?" I interrupted again, making him sigh.

"Yes baby girl." He said softly.
"I know you trust me, and I'm so glad you do. I'm so glad that I have you in my life, to keep me from doing anything overly stupid. You're my rock, the one person who keeps me from going insane. And I know last night, in my anger, I made it seem as anything other than that. But if there's anyone I trust more than life itself, it's you. I trust you. I know you would never cheat on me."

"Damn straight I wouldn't." I added and he smiled softly.

"I'm so sorry baby girl for hurting you like I did." He said, and I bit my lip.

"Can you say that again? I don't think I quite heard you." I teased, and he rolled his eye.

"I'm so sorry for hurting you (Y/N). I'll say it a thousand more times, if that means you'll forgive me." He said, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Well, you have nine hundred and ninety eight more times to go." I said, and he deadpanned, as I giggled.
"I'm just kidding Kashi..." I said and he let out a sigh of relief.
"Just do me a favor?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Anything for you." He said, and I bit my lip.

"Call me baby girl again. Oh and Tell me you love me... Because... I missed you." I said, getting on my knees, putting my finished ramen to the side.

"I love you more than you love ramen babygirl." He said, and I smiled, before I slammed my lips to his, allowing us to share a passionate kiss.

"I'll forgive you, just this once Kakashi Hatake, because this is the first time this has ever happened. But if you ever do shit like that again... You'll have your own feet shoved so far up your ass, you'll be picking shit from between your toes for a month. I believe in second chances Hatake, but three strikes, and you're out." I said, before I pecked his lips.

"I know I should be scared, but looking at you right now, I just want you to know...  You're so beautiful. I love you (Y/N)." He said, and I smiled.

"I love you too Kakashi." I said, leaning back against the tree. He grabbed the picnic basket, and pulled out two sticks of dango. He handed me one of them, and he held the other. I raised an eyebrow at him.
"I thought you hated dango?"

"I do, but I figured if I ate one of your favorite sweets with you... You'd know that I really do love you." He said, and I chuckled in amusement, and watched as he slowly brought the stick to his mouth.

"That's so sweet baby, but you don't need to do that, I know you love me. The thought of that though, makes me happy." I said and he gave me a closed eye smile.
"But... You know... If you really want to prove that you love me, you can give me both dangos." I hinted, making him chuckle.

"Here you go beautiful." He said, handing me, his too. My heart fluttered, as I smiled wide, consuming both dango sticks.
"You were right." He said and I raised an eyebrow as I ate a piece of dango.

"I always am, but would you like to elaborate on how I am right today?" I asked and he rolled his eye.

"Kardama... He's alright... I guess." He said softly and I smiled wide. I finished off my dango, and gave kakashi a sticky sloppy kiss on the cheek. His face scrunched up in disgust, but he turned a slight shade of pink.
"He did help me, get you out here."

"Oh yeah? Was that after you stalked me home, and stood in the tree outside of my window?" I asked as kakashi went wide eyed.

"H-how did you-"

"I'm a shinobi Kakashi... Besides I know you wouldn't let me actually go out at night alone." I teased and he blushed.
"I love you for it though..."I said pecking his lips.

"I love you too baby girl."

*      *      *

Kardama's P.O.V

After I helped (Y/n) and Kakashi, I just walked around the village, trying to collect my thoughts. After a few hours of watching children play, people complain, and getting some dinner I went home and decided to sleep. Well, I tried to sleep, but no matter how hard I tried, it seemed useless. I just tossed and turned for what felt like hours. I had so much on my mind, most of it, was initially of her. (Y/N) has slowly somehow managed to consume my brain without even trying. I am not one to ruin a relationship, but I'm beyond envious that I came a little too late. It's been eating at me for a while now. She at least has the right to know how I feel... Right?

"(Y/N)?" I called out, as I tapped lightly on her bedroom door. I heard the soft pitter patter of her feet trail towards the bedroom door, as she opened it slowly.

"Karda?" She asked sleepily, as she wiped her eyes. A soft chuckle left my mouth, as I nodded.
"What is it?" She asked, slightly worried, as I gave her a soft smile.

"There's no need to worry (Y/N)... But I would like to talk to you about something." I said nervously, and she scooted to the side allowing me to step into her room, and she shut her door. Her feet shuffled towards her bed, sitting down, she patted a seat next to her. I gave her a soft smile, and sat down.

"What's on your mind Kardama?" She asked me.

There's no denying how beautiful (Y/N) looks, even when she's tired. I couldn't deny myself of that. She's such a kind hearted woman, with such a spit fire soul. I can see why those of her past like her. I can see why a man like Kakashi loves her. Kakashi... Such a lucky man he is. To be able to call (Y/N) his, is something I only wish I could do. I have nothing against him, in fact I do like him. I can see why he liked Kakashi too. He's an exceptional shinobi. A good role model for anyone. It's hard for me to believe that he could kill his own teammate. Seems almost... Unrealistic.

I let out a sharp sigh, frowning at the idea of Kakashi.

"You are." I stated, and she looked at me confused.

"W-what do you mean?" She asked, with her face a light shade of pink.
"Did I do something wrong?" She asked putting her hand on my shoulder. Her soft touch bringing a shiver down my spine.

Her innocence... To only know what it feels like to...

"No... Of course not." I said smiling to her.
"I just... I have something I need to get off of my chest... And I don't want it to affect anything, or for you to hate me for that matter." I said and she giggled.

A melody to my ears...

"Well Karda... Unless you came in here to tell me you hated me, and you never wanted to see me again... I could never hate you." She replied, making me smile.

"Oh it's quite the contrary..." I said, before I took in a deep breath.
"I like you (Y/N)..."

"Well I like you too." She said happily and I sighed, shaking my head lightly.

"No... I mean... (Y/N) I love you. I have fallen head over heels for you." I said, and she blushed. All of a sudden, she leaned in and connect her lips to mine. The way her lips taste, is something of fairy tales.
"What was t-"

"Well I would hope so baby..." She asked giggling and I looked at her confused. She suddenly crawled on top of me, and pushed me down on her bed, straddling me, as she let herself grind on a spot, that was slowly beginning to harden.

"W-What are you talking about?" I asked her confused, and she giggled, letting her lips trail up and down my neck.

"I love you Kardama Otoko. Let me show you how much I do." She whispered softly in my ear, nibbling on my earlobe. As her hands traveled to my hair, I let out a soft groan, before I came to my senses.

"Wait." I said sternly, making her pull away, and look down at me. Her hands went on my chest, a look in her eyes, that I had never seen before.

"If you wanted to be in control daddy, then all you had to do was ask." She teased.
"My body is all yours." She purred, and I suck in a hard breath.

"Wait... Stop." I said, as she frowned.
"What about Kakashi?" I asked, making her eyebrows furrow together.

"Who's Kakashi?" She asked confused, and I chuckled.

"I'm being serious (Y/N)."

"So am I. I don't know a Kakashi." She said and I cocked my head to the side.

"Your comrade... Kakashi Hatake?" I asked and she giggled.

"Baby I don't know a Kakashi Hatake. My only comrades are Obito and Rin, who are probably, at the moment, doing what I'm trying to do with you..." She said, tracing patterns on my chest, and I sighed as her hands rubbed against my bare chest.

What is going on?

"So... Are you going to let me take care of your little problem daddy... Or am I going to have to go fix mine on my own?" She asked, almost innocently, sending a feeling down to my cock. I bit my lip, and quickly flipped us over, pinning her hands above her head.

"You're such a naughty little vixen aren't you?" I growled in her ear, as I began to suck on her neck, grinding my crotch against hers, allowing unholy sounds leave her mouth.

"Only for you." She said breathlessly. My hands moved down under her shirt, grasping on to her breasts, as she gasped.

"Your hands... They're so cold..." She moaned out.

"Your nipples are already hard for me..." I said, as I began play with them. I squeezed them, and rolled them in between my fingers, as she sighed quietly, and I let out an animalistic growl.

"Please don't tease me... You know I hate it." She said, and I smirked.

"Quite frankly (Y/N), I don't care. You'll take what I have to give you, or I'll punish you." I said, and she moaned, thrusting her hips up to meet mine.

"Please... I don't... Daddy... Please just fuck me..." She said softly, pitifully even. That word... Daddy... Never something I'd ever thought I'd hear from her lips. Such sinful lips. I chuckled, giving into her. I pulled her pants down, taking in a deep breath as I realized she had gone commando under her pants.

"Such a naughty little girl huh?" I teased, as her hands quickly found the back of my neck.
"Not wearing any panties, it's like you were planning to be fucked." I said, and she giggled.

"Only by you..." She said quietly, as I gulped. She hastily pressed her lips against mine, as I slid my tongue in her mouth, allowing the two of us to fight for dominance.

I have to be dreaming, this cannot be happening.

Her hand made their way to my pants, as she began palming me, making me groan into her mouth, and shiver. I moved us, so that she was on top of me again. She slowly pulled my boxers down. She looked into my eyes, biting her lip, as her hand wrapped around my cock, making me groan. She slowly began to pump, as I let out a breathy moan.

"Shh, you have to stay quiet daddy... We don't want to wake up our little one." She said, and my eyes widened. Her lips went down to the tip of my cock, as she kissed it, before giving it a few light licks.

"Don't tease me princess." I said, as she got up and made me stand up too.
"What's on your mind?" I asked her and she smirked, leaning on her tip toes to whisper in my ear.

"I want you to do whatever you want to my body... But first please fuck my mouth daddy... Please." She begged, making me chuckle. I grabbed on to her hair, and pulled her back lightly making her gasp, as my lips trailed and assaulted her neck.

"You've always been so polite, even when asking daddy to do such crude things to you." I teased.

"Let me be your little cock slut." She said and I groaned.

Dammit.

"Get on your knees now princess." I growled as she squealed, quickly doing as she was told. I grabbed a hold of her hair.

"Do you want me to fuck your mouth like the little slut you are?" I asked her, as her eyes lit up, and she nodded, opening her mouth wide.

"Please..." She said breathlessly, as her hand pumped me a few times, as I let out a heavy groan.

"You're going to be the death of me Princess." I said, as I slowly inserted my cock into her mouth, allowing her to get used to the feeling. Her mouth felt like heaven. I nearly pulled out of her mouth, but stopped at the tip, allowing her to suck hard on it, making me head fall back in pleasure.
"I'm going to start now baby, and you're going to take all of my cock, do you understand?" I asked her as she looked into my eyes, sucking the tip harder. I began to slowly thrust into her mouth, groaning at the feeling. Her tongue worked its magic, as my thrusts began to get faster. I held her head in place, as I felt my cock hitting the back of her throat.
"Hmm j-just like that Princess..." I groaned out, as she looked into my eyes. I couldn't help but groan over and over again, feeling myself getting closer and closer to climax. Sweat dropped down my hair and face, as I closed my eyes and my head tilted backwards. The noises that left her mouth, the tightness of her throat, everything was becoming too much, when it all suddenly came to a halt. In confusion, I opened my eyes and noticed that I was no longer in (Y/N)'s chambers, but face to face with a man I was all too familiar with.

"Having fun?" He asked, and I growled.
"A wet dream Kardama? Really? You better hope the kid doesn't find out about that."

"What the hell do you want?!" I sneered, as he chuckled.

"What? An old friend can't say hi?" He responded, and I frowned.

"It's never just a hi with you." I stayed, crossing my arms, as he chuckled.

"You're right, it's never just a hi. I need something from you." He said, as I rose an eyebrow.
"You haven't come back yet. Care to explain of your absence?"

"Zetsu, I'm working on it." I said annoyed, while Black zetsu chuckled.

"You seem to have forgotten that your mission was to bring her to us, immediately." He growled.
"You're disobeying direct orders Kardama. You do realize what that means yes?" I nodded.

"Of course I know what that means. I was earning her trust, so she would willingly want to join us."

"We don't need her trust, you stupid brat! You had one week to earn her trust! Since you failed, we just need her. And you were supposed to bring her to us, with or without consent." He snarled, and I crossed my arms.

"Yeah? Well plans change. I know all of your plans that deal with her, and I refuse to play part in such horrendous-"

"You fell for her didn't you?" White Zetsu asked and I rolled my eyes.
"Of course he did you idiot. Doesn't matter, this just makes our jobs easier." Black Zetsu said smiling. I suddenly felt hands holding me down, and (Y/N) was being pulled her hair, towards Zetsu.

"Let me go!!" She yelled, her arms thrashing has she tried to escape the tight grip.

"Don't you dare touch her!" I yelled, as I tried to break free of the five white Zetsu's holding me in place. Black Zetsu chuckled evilly, as one of zetsu's many clones held her down.

"Or what?" Black Zetsu pulled out a knife and held it to her face, letting the blade carve into her cheek. She let out a scream, as I yelled for him to stop.

"I'll-"

"You have two weeks until we come to pick up the girl." White Zetsu said.
"In two weeks, you will meet them in the woods, you know the location, and you will have the girl. If you fail to do so, then this shall be your fate." Black Zetsu said, before he sliced (Y/N)'s throat making me scream out.
"Two weeks. Forrest of death. If you don't bring her... Well it seems the location will be quite fitting for you." He said, before I jolted awake, my body sweaty and aching, as I breathed hard. I suddenly jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay!! It's okay!! Karda it's just me..." (Y/N) said softly, as I looked up at her.
"I heard noises, and then you started to scream... Karda are you okay?" She asked and I nodded.

The truth is (Y/N), I was sent here to take you to my boss. I was sent to hurt you, to take you away. To make you feel a type of pain, that would have made you want to join my boss. I've taken way too long to report back, and that is because somehow I managed to fall for you. The Kardama you know, isn't really who I am. I'm evil... A monster... But these feelings (Y/N), they make me want to make sure no one can ever hurt you. Not even him. I'm in love with you. But you'll never need to know that.

"I am fine, (Y/N). Just a nightmare." I said, and she frowned.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Just a nightmare about the day of our clan's assignation. It will be fine though, I only get them every once and a while." I said, and she frowned. She leaned down, and kissed my cheek.

"You're a very strong person Kardama. I admire that about you. I'm glad you found me. I can't see my life without you. I'll let you go back to sleep, I'm here if you need me though." She said, and I gave her a soft smile. She turned around, and slowly headed out the door.

I have a feeling, once you find out why I was sent here, you may not feel the same. And if by chance you do, I won't be here to hear it from you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST OFF ID LIKE TO GIVE A QUICK SHOUTOUT TO TheForgottenWaves for taking the time to CRAFT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE OF A MAN KNOWN AS KARDAMA!!! She's so fucking talented the fuck.

Second off this is for you cum thirsty people who low key wanted a threesome to happen with Kakashi and (Y/N) and Kardama. It's not a threesome but hey, you get a little idea of what sex with Kardama is like!!

Next I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH UGHHHH!!

And now a note from your friendly neighborhood Author-Chan

What was Forest Gumps computer password?

...

...

1forest1

Lol dad jokes am I right or am I right?

Ba dum tsk!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I love you all so very much my little children things you.

Peace out Kakashi Scouts ✌🏽

Posted: October 20, 2018
Edited: March 4, 2019

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

611K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
412K 11.6K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
143K 11K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
582K 51.8K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...