The Unexpected [NARRY]

By fxckthat

[#210 in FAN FICTION] Niall is a high school student, and Harry is his math teacher. [THIS STORY DEALS WITH E... More

Prologue
Chapter One - Just a Kid
Chapter Two - Cutting Diaries
Chapter Three - Said Too Much
Chapter Four - Bravery
Chapter Five - Tears Of Blood
Chapter Six - Mutual
Chapter Seven - Call Me Harry
Chapter Eight - Sing to Me
Chapter Nine - The Plan
Chapter Ten - I'm So Sorry
Chapter Eleven - First Date
Chapter Twelve - Closure
Chapter Thirteen - Go Home
Chapter Fourteen - In Case
Chapter Fifteen - Losing You
Chapter Sixteen - Waterbed
Chapter Seventeen - The Morning After
Chapter Eighteen - Family Violence
Chapter Nineteen - The Student Teacher
Chapter Twenty - He Called It Rape
Chapter Twenty One - The Note
Chapter Twenty Two - Return of the Cutting Diaries
Chapter Twenty Three - Confident
Chapter Twenty Four - Playing With Scissors
Chapter Twenty Five - Then Do It, Then Make Me
Chapter Twenty Six - Thirsty
Chapter Twenty Seven - Promposal
Chapter Twenty Eight - Justin
Chapter Twenty Nine - Just Another Letter
Chapter Thirty - Shooting Star
Chapter Thirty One - Happiness In The Hospital
Chapter Thirty Two - Snuggles In Bed
Chapter Thirty Three - Ecology Is A Horrible Biology
Chapter Thirty Four - Not A Prom Chaperone
Chapter Thirty Five - Suit And Tie
UPDATE
Chapter Thirty Seven - Mum
Chapter Thirty Eight - Graduation Day

Chapter Thirty Six - Adore You

6.3K 330 98
By fxckthat

CHAPTER 36

[Niall’s POV]

            I inhaled deeply, and knocked on his front door. It wasn’t long that I was waiting since Harry opened the door within a few seconds of my knocking. I tried my best to greet him normally, but this time I was robbed of all words as I looked at Harry and his attire. Harry was dressed head to toe in a tux of his own, only, it was the reverse of mine. He wore black dress pants with a black blazer, and a charcoal dress shirt. And it was all wrapped together by his charcoal hanky tucked in his blazer pocket. Looking at Harry, then thinking back to what Justin looked like, made it clear that Harry by far is, and forever will be, the best person to have at my side.

            Harry’s hand met mine and he brought me into his house, closing and locking the door behind us. I was breath taken and had nothing to say. He looked so perfect standing there, and this man had actually taken the breath away from me. He had his stupid little grin on his face – the one that displayed his dimples – and his hair was perfectly tossed upwards and backwards, just the way I like it. I could smell his cologne and it was the one he wore the night we first slept together and it brought back those perfect memories.

            Our hands were still tied together as one when Harry started bringing me towards the back of his house, near the back exit. I had never seen his backyard, let alone the rooms that were behind his kitchen, but it consisted of a small pantry and next to it, a screen door. Harry opened it and helped me out onto his back patio. The lights were off and it was pitch black. I couldn’t see a thing and had no idea what Harry was planning, but I was excited and started to feel very giddy. Harry let go of my hand for a second and took a step off to what I think was my side, but I couldn’t really tell since it was so dark.

            I heard a quiet little flick and the lights on the patio slowly started to illuminate the area. When I thought the lights were finished, they continued out into his backyard as they were strung on wires that ran throughout the many trees. His backyard was secluded and his neighbors couldn’t really see what was back here, which was comforting. When the lights were finally finished and fully turned on, I focused on the backyard and looked at the scenery around me. There were potted roses that were white and red, there were drapes that also hung from the trees, and there was a small table that also had a large blanket beside it.

            “We’ll be sleeping under the stars tonight.” Harry smiled, whispering in my ear. His voice was low and as it hummed throughout, so did the sensation brought on by his raspy tone. Next thing I knew, Harry was taking me down to the grass where the table was. He sat me down and picked up a small speaker that was hidden behind the tablecloth. He put it on the table, attached his phone to it, and tapped his phones screen. As he did so, music started to quietly play from the speaker. It wasn’t too loud so the neighbors could hear, but it was loud enough for just us. Harry had another smile on his face, as he looked down at me, sitting, just looking up at him in awe, “May I have this dance?” Harry extended his hand and waited for me to take it, which he wasn’t waiting long for, and pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around my lower half and interlocking his fingers. My hands found their home around his neck.

            “I love this song.” I whispered into Harry’s neck, not sure if he could hear me, but I tried. I felt Harry nod and hum as we danced to Adore You by Miley Cyrus. As the song played, I listened to the words and put my life with Harry into the song and everything fit so perfectly. I really did adore him – I was so far in love with him, it was crazy.

            We didn’t speak. We just danced, and my mind was fixed on the lyrics. When you say you love me, know I love you more. And when you say you need me, know I need you more. Those words, right there, defined mine and Harry’s relationship. I loved him so much, and he loved me, but I wanted him to know I loved so much more. He said he needed me, but I needed him more. He’s the reason I’m okay now. He’s the reason I’m alive and happy. He’s the reason for my happiness. I needed him so badly, that when we were apart for just a couple hours, I always feel lost and empty. Without him, I was scared and alone. I needed him.

            I love lying next to you. I could do this for eternity. My favorite thing to do was to just lie down next to Harry. His arms around me, my head finding it’s home in the crook of his neck. When he held me, I felt safe, and whenever he looked at me, I knew everything would be okay, no matter what the circumstances were. He was my everything.

            The song came to an end and there was no more music playing, but Harry still held onto my, swaying in a small circle, “I love holding onto you.” His voice was gentle and sent a shiver down my spine, “I could stay like this forever and totally be okay with it.” Eventually, a few minutes after the passing music, Harry let go of my waist and found my hands once more, “Let’s lay down.”

            He walked me to the blanket, which had multiple others folded on top of it, and we quickly stripped down into our briefs and crawled under the blankets he had supplied us with. The June air wasn’t cold at all, instead, it was rather comfortable on my bare skin. When we were laying, Harry didn’t let go of me and cradled me as we relaxed. We spooned and looked up to view the stars.

            “This is beautiful.” I whispered, yawning a bit after I spoke, “Why did you do this?”

            “So we could have our own prom. I just wanted one slow dance with you, and I got one, so I can die happy if need be.” His breath tickled the back of my neck, and normally I don’t mind, but his words weren’t making me happy with his mention of death.

            “Don’t talk about death, please. I don’t know what I’d do without you in my life.” I said, my tone getting a bit serious. Harry let out a light laugh and didn’t say another word, instead, he let his fingers do the talking as he played with the hairs on the back of my head. He twirled them around and rubbed my head, making my eyes roll to the back of my head in pleasure. This was no doubt one of my favorite feelings in the world.

            His hand traced lines down my shoulder and soon he held onto my hand. In the moonlight, everything seemed so still and so perfect. Harry was perfect. Every aspect of his body was perfect and I just had to feel it. I rolled on top of him, and placed a gentle kiss on his chest, “I love you.” I whispered in between kisses, “Will you let me prove it to you?”

            “You don’t have to, Niall.” Harry said softly, “Besides, we’re in public. I’d wake everyone up if we did it here.”

            “That’s why I’ll bottom tonight.” I cooed, “I’m a lot more quieter than you, my little power bottom.” I bent down and kissed his lips, gently biting down on his bottom lip, “I know you want to. Your second head is poking me.”

            “Are you sure?” Harry asked, but I wasn’t really sure why since he was already removing his briefs, as was I. “Want me to go slow?”

            “Yes. This isn’t fucking.” I purred

            “What is it?” Harry asked as he slipped a condom on that he had in his blazer pocket and slipped inside of me. I ignored the sting and started rocking back and forth, and up and down, as he lay on the blanket watching me. My movements had a strict pace and were meaningful. Harry’s hands found their place on my thighs and started to rub up and down. I arched my back, feeling the sensation of Harry hitting the right spot. This feeling was different than the first time. He would hit it so much harder, but this, it was like he was teasing me. I had never felt like this before.

            I bent down, “This Harry,” I whispered, sucking on his bottom lip, “This is what love is.” And Harry seemed to like that, as his hips started rocking up into me ever so softly. The movement between him and me felt so good. I leaned upwards once more, biting my lip.

            “This feels so good.” I moaned softly, taking my hand and trying to push Harry deeper, but he was already as deep as it gets. Leaning back even further, my head tossed, I had to balance myself on my hands and plant them on the ground.

            “Let’s switch positions,” Harry whispered, “Lay down.” He pulled out, but within a moments notice he was inside me yet again. I was on my back with my legs resting on his shoulders, “Want me to go a bit faster?”

            “Just make me feel good.”

            “I can do that babe.” Fuck, I loved when he called me babe. I loved when he called me anything. I kept biting my lip, rocking, as he pumped into me a bit more forceful, but still keeping the same amount of passion as before. There was something about the rolls of his hips that were just, perfect, tonight. I felt like I could release any second, and I think Harry could tell because his hand started working on my throbbing member.

            “If you keep doing that, I’m gonna blow.” I moaned, pushing against him, ultimately pushing him further inside me.

            “I know.” He didn’t have to do much. All it took was a few rubs to my tip and I started shooting, hitting myself in the face. “I’m ready.” Harry beckoned, pulling out and taking the condom off. He stayed where he was and spread my cheeks a bit, revealing my back entrance, “I’m gonna –” Harry grunted, releasing all over the hole he just left.

            We both came down from our highs and looked at one another, “You’re filthy.” Harry said, “When it comes to sex, and when it comes to making love, you’re just a filthy animal.”

            “When I commit, I commit.” I teased, “Besides, that was probably one of the best orgasms ever.” I admitted, taking a finger and wiping my face of my release. Harry nodded, took my finger, and licked it clean. “Now who’s the filthy one?” I poked.

            “You just taste so good. I can’t help myself.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I think this is really cute and I just love Narry so much I cry. What did you guys think? I had this pre written a while back and forgot about it. I re read it and had to change and add some somethings. The ending kills me and makes me feel. 

What do you think will happen in the next chapter? :). I'm hopefully going to start writing it soon!

Can't wait to read your comments -- You know I love them :). Oh, and don't forget to vote too :).

FAN
VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 2.4K 32
Liam Payne is a sexy librarian assistant, who hides behind the books. He is best mates Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan, who keep trying to convince L...
234K 5.6K 16
When Niall Horan finds himself struggling with his maths work; a new kid in school may just be able to help him out.. AU book. boyxboy (Contains othe...
370K 14.2K 50
Niall and Harry are the best of friends. Everyone at school wishes to have a friendship like Niall and Harry. They're also the most popular boys in...
279K 11.2K 27
Niall Horan seemed like a regular boy to everyone at school. No one ever felt the need to ask him if everything was okay, or if his personal life was...