concealing ➸ tomlinson

By wasteIands

❝but at night, while the others slept, we kept walking the tightrope. it was practice, and some of us fell.❞ ... More

concealing
i
ii
iii
iv.
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi
xxxviii
xxxix
xl
xli
xlii
xliii
xliv
xlv
xlvi
xlvii
xlviii
xlix
L
Li
Lii
Liii
Liv
Lv
Lvi
Lvii
Lviii
Lix
Lx
Lxi
Lxii
Lxiii
sequel, etc.
sequel plans
sequel and expansion

xxxvii

83 5 0
By wasteIands

michael woke up luke again, although the second time it went without a dick comment and pulling the other onto the floor.

still, technical difficulties ensued.

as michael and luke walked down the halls, occasionally bumping into the other in the darkness, a hand placed itself on luke's shoulder. he jumped and spun around, swinging his arms around in an odd attempt to hit whoever was behind him.

"shit-shit it's me."

michael fumbled to find luke's arms and pin them down. he exhaled. "what are you doing up, ashton?"

"following you guys."

luke moved out of michael's grip and ended up bumping into the wall. "why do you care about where we're going?"

"because michael-"

"if you say one word about me i will literally break your neck." michael threatened.

ashton did his best to contain his laugh, then said, "fine then. can we keep going?"

michael laughed with an entirely sarcastic intent. "funny." his face dropped it's expression. "get back to your room."

ashton crossed his arms over his chest.

michael exhaled. "luke go on ahead."

as soon as he started to walk towards ashton, ash tried to duck around him. one thing led to another, and luke ended up waiting next to the hidden door while michael tried to carry ashton back fireman-style. and doing that quietly was another task all it's own.

"that was excruciating." michael said, closing the door behind him and walking toward's luke.

"well we might have another problem." luke said, gesturing towards the section of the wall where the door was.

michael glanced over and finally noticed the big black box on the wall that hadn't been there before. "um, what's that?"

"i don't have a clue."

after rolling his eyes, michael took a better look at the box. it was just exactly that- a black box with a slot in the top and some sort of material on the bottom; it felt like the same thing that you made screen doors with.

literally two days past and this happens michael thought, trying to figure out if it was worth it to try and rip the thing off the wall.

the door behind them opened suddenly, and luke and michael both jumped and spun around, ready for the worst. ashton and calum both jumped as well.

michael exhaled. "what the hell?"

calum closed the door behind him. "ash told me to come along...?"

"half for protection against you." ashton added, giving michael a glare.

michael was halfway through a graphic threat when luke elbowed him. "it's fine." he said flatly.

"what're you guys doing in here anyway?" ashton asked, glancing around the room. "sniffing paint...?"

"okay, just because michael's around does not mean we're doing some drug." luke said, once again holding his hand up to keep michael quiet. "also, we're-"

"found a secret room. if you're going to be as clingy as three year olds, you guys are going to help us out." michael cut in.

calum blinked in confusion. "how did you two...? no, scratch that, the less details i know the less i'll want to kill anyone."

"how kind." ashton laughed under his breath for a brief moment. "so, secret room?"

"uh, yeah." luke moved a little to the side and gestured to the black box. "but i guess there's a security thing now?"

the other two walked over to get their look. and it took calum about six seconds to figure it out.

"d'you speak into this bit?" he asked, crouching down to look at the bottom of the box.

michael turned his head to look. "yeah? i think?"

"is it voice-activated or do we need to have a password?" luke asked.

"we literally just had this conversation- none of us have any fucking idea." michael said, "but if it's voice activated, my money's on jacob."

calum frowned. "why?"

"he and liam caught him in here, apparently." luke said.

"you say it like it's a bad thing. and if it's voice activated, you're helping, sunshine."

"i'm flattered."

ashton gnawed on the inside of his lip. "well, uh, how do we know when we get it right?"

"it'll open." calum gave him a look. "what happens if we get it wrong is what i'm getting worried about."

luke tried to brainstorm something up, which wasn't simple considering how much the other three bickered and tried to figure out the best way to break themselves in.

"how about we don't do this tonight?" luke suggested, "we look around tomorrow, keep an eye on the room and see how we're supposed to get in. besides, if we need voice activation, i'm going to need to hear who i'm supposed to mimic."

michael shrugged. "well, at this rate, the money's on jacob. what do you guys think?"

ashton glanced at calum, then shrugged as well. "we'll help."

michael nodded. "alright. luke, just hear jacob's voice and then stay the hell away from him, we don't want him figuring out that we're sneaking around. and you two," he looked again at ashton and calum, "make sure no one comes in here, but don't be conspicuous. i'll try and figure out if the thing's got a password, and, if it does, what it is."

only about a thousand things could go wrong, they all were well aware of that. but the four agreed to meet back in the room the next night. either way, they were figuring out what lay behind the hidden door.

--

5sos are so fun to write wow 

also youtube is twat so the trailer is only available on desktop :( sorry

buT WE WENT FROM 1880 READS TO 1962 IN LIKE TEN MINUTES WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL GUYS !!!?!?!?!?! AND THEN WE HIT 2K READS AND I YEETED MYSELF OFF A CLIFF

stats;

date- august 11th, 2014

reads- 2068

words- 975

comments- 14

votes- 29

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 51 36
After all this time, I'm still stuck with them? (C) Copyright 2014-15 iwckle_niall ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
West Pub By Tessa

Fanfiction

415 2 8
4.2K 6 28