From the Jungle

By jiminevermind

"what does 'fucking' means hyung? I kept on hearing that from the girls." the younger male asked. "i don't kn... More

teaser
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen

chapter thirteen

9 1 0
By jiminevermind

-----——————————-----

"instagramable shit." eunmi muttered as she took a picture of the tar apple.

"is that even a word?" mina asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

chaeyoung whipped her head to face mina and said. "of course that's a word."

"instagramable." the word fluidly slid out of joon's mouth. he blinked his eyes and turned to yoongs who happened to be also looking at him.

"is that word a companion of pretty and fucking? i don't think i've heard that before." yoongs said to him and he nodded.

jimin scooted to eunmi's side and grabbed her phone. he tapped the camera icon and snapped a photo before eunmi can even react.

"again." she said, both of them smiling at the camera.

someone cleared their throat and eunmi and jimin looked up. the person pursed his lips as he sat down in front of them. 

"what?" he asked as he stared at them.

"nothing. again eunmi." jimin said and eunmi and him resumed on taking selfies again.

kook squeezed the tar apple between with his hand as he intensely stare at the two. he didn't noticed the poor tar apple breaking into two until the tar of it fell on his palm.

he looked down and gaped. "what—"

"woah! you're so strong kook!" jimin gasped and so did eunmi.

kook immediately handed the apple to her and eunmi looked at it in her hands.

"you're giving it to me?" she asked, glancing at the fruit and to him.

"well duh of course. its already on your hand." aerum appeared out of nowhere and just joined the conversation.

eunmi rolled her eyes at her and pushed her off the bench." get away from here. shoo, shoo!"

"wouldn't want to disturb your time with your tarzan aye? come on tae." she teased and grabbed tae's hand. she abruptly stopped on her tracks and also grabbed jimin's hand.

"let's leave them here jimin. let's go!" she said and eunmi quickly took hold of jimin's other hand.

"no. he's not going anywhere you bitch." eunmi glared at her.

aerum pulled jimin closer. "he's coming with us my darling so that you and your prince there will have a private tim—"

"no! no!" eunmi tugged on jimin's hand tight as tight as she could.

"now i really think you have something for him. just let me get jimin away from the both of you so that you'll have a great time." aerum smiled teasingly to eunmi and eunmi glared at her more. they continued on arguing while jimin, tae and kook just watched them cluelessly.

"unnie!" eunmi yelled, trying to pull the dogsaeng card.

"bitch don't call me that im not that old." aerum rambled and eunmi groaned.

"aerum you slut leave jimin here alone! " eunmi shouts.

"what so big deal with you and him being together? you have feelings to him no?" aerum shouts and the 3 male looked at each other.

"who?" they asked in unison.

"me?"

"me?"

"me?"

"yes, its you dear ko—" eunmi didn't allowed her to finish and stood up the bench, pulling jimin to the most of her strength.

aerum was dragged forward but regained her balance when tae pulled her back.

"oh so tug of war you want?" aerum smiled. "alright, as long as you and kook can be together."

kook blinked his eyes." me?"

"yes, dear." aerum grunted and swiftly pull jimin causing eunmi to stumble forward.

"aerum why are you doing this? you know its awkward for me after he told me im pretty—"

"oh so he called you pretty?! that's so cute omg!" aerum shouts in happiness instead of her friend.

"pretty? i told eunmi that cause she's being just so pretty." kook answered from the back like someone is even asking him.

"aerum." eunmi gritted her teeth.

"tell me why you're so affected if i will get jimin out of here? im sure you will like your time together eunmi. i mean you two should talk about the moment he called you pretty." aerum laughed and eunmi kicked her knee. she groaned and eunmi took the moment to pull jimin from aerum.

"aurgh!" aerum groaned and pulled jimin this time tae was helping her.

eunmi's hand slipped from jimin's causing her to stumble backwards. she closed her eyes and expected her head to hit the table but it didn't happened.

she opened her eyes and instantly saw kook looking over her, worriedly.

aerum cheered then dragged jimin and tae from the scene. eunmi mentally face palmed herself. she quickly regained from his arms and awkwardly sat back on the bench.

why am i feeling awkward? it's not that i feel something to him. she thought.

she took the tar apple that kook gave her and dug her teeth against it. she chewed on the fruit and swallowed it, still feeling the young man's eyes on her.

"eunmi? am i making you awkward?" kook suddenly asked and eunmi looked at him.

"w-why do you ask?" she said.

"i've noticed that you are ignoring and avoiding me. you are not like that to my hyungs so im assuming that its only me who is making you uncomfortable. " he said, looking down.

"its not it. it's jus—"

"that's because i called you pretty, isn't it? i have traced what i did that you started avoiding me and it lead me when i called you pretty." he cut her words off. "i thought you would like it when i called you pretty. aerum liked it so i really thought you would like it. you really are pretty tho. i was just being honest to you since never did i liked lying. "

eunmi put the fruit down and fiddled with her fingers under the table. kook did fiddled with his fingers under the table too.

eunmi inhaled deeply. "its not that you are making me uncomfortable or what. i was just a little...you know like shocked because you complimented me. i don't either why i am like this. im just...yeah about that pretty word—"

"if you are feeling like that because of the word pretty that i told you. i will take it back so that we won't be awkward again. " he hurriedly said with a determined look on his face.

aerum narrowed her eyebrows at him and asked. "take it back?"

"yes! fine eunmi you're ugly." he said and she felt like a rock was slapped on her face.

••

😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 18.1K 36
"nothing but just a Stepbrothers with Benefits," | when the sexual desires take control,anything can be happen| β€’COMPLETEDβ€’
300K 14.4K 47
"𝑰𝒇 π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’‚π’π’• 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 π’Žπ’š π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’π’”, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’šπ’π’– 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 π’“π’†π’’π’–π’Šπ’“π’†π’Žπ’†π’π’•," "𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Šπ’”?" 𝑰 π’‚π’”π’Œ 𝒖𝒏...
432K 25.6K 41
"What is it that you want?" "Nothing really, Just wanted to make sure that the maid just now was indeed our school president" 🚫 Warning this story...
547K 22.2K 44
[jeon jungkook has sent a picture multimedia message] "oh shit" - COMPLETED 17.12.17 - 22.05.18 - β˜‡ warning-contains mature language; smut, rood word...