Fate Plays Us All *(KBTBB Fan...

بواسطة Fangirl_Thensome

This is a KBTBB fanfic, with a crossover of Metro Pd. ********* Each person has people from the past that th... المزيد

Note
Beginning
Mysterious Feeling
The Meeting
MPD
Note #2
Undercover
Problem
Game Plan
Go Time
Blast from the Past
Becoming Friends
Suspicions
Puzzle Pieces
Note #3
I.V.C
Situation
Reveal
Choosen time
Bad Decision
Words of the Wise
Uh-Oh
Underestimated
Progress
Similarities
Complications
Piecing it Together
Kidnapped
Torture
Waiting Game
Point of Entries.
Crumbling Down
The Bidders

Plan? What Plan?

35 2 0
بواسطة Fangirl_Thensome

I glance over at the guys as they fuss over Liv. She's strong, but she's been through too much and it looks like the adrenaline that carried her through has worn off.

Soryu took away Liv as soon as she passed out, probably to Ice Dragon headquarters to treat her.

Second Unit is arguing with the remaining Bidders. Second Unit wants to take them in now, but as far as I'm concerned we have bigger problems to worry about. Like the Fire Phoenix that are now underground probably working to get Kent out of police custody.

"Guys.."

"Guys..." no one's listening, they're too wrapped up in their argument. I roll my eyes, they are all children, there are bigger problems at the moment.

An officer tells Kirsawa something making his eyes widen, "already? How's the officers in the car any casualties?"

Everyone stops at the question and comes to the realization at the same time, Kent has escaped.

It's silent, but just for a moment before they split apart, the Bidders most likely heading back to the hotel and Second Unit slightly unsure if they should let the Bidders leave.

Kirsawa makes the decisions for us, "Let them , we can get them another day and we have bigger problems on our hands right now."

"But bo-"

I stop Tennoji, "Not now Tennoji, not the time."

He relents, "so what's the plan?"

"Well Nomura was able to get a perimeter set up around the last known location of the transport, but it's more for the civilians than it is for looking for Kent."

"But what about looking for him?" Hanai asks.

Kirsawa shakes his head, " it was the best Nomura could do, someone higher up is protecting him."

"So what do we do?" I ask, ready to get back into doing my real job.

"Oh, no, you are going to the hospital to get looked at, and then home to rest," Tennoji protests.

"But I'm perfectly fine, a few bumps and cuts sure, but I am perfectly capable of looking for the basted."

"Your hands are covered in dry blood, and you look exhausted."

He's right I am exhausted, and my hands do probably need some sort of medical professional to look at them, I relent, " fine, but if anything else 'exciting' happens I'm coming back out."

He relaxes, " yea sure."

"My god they stopped." That would be Eiki

"I thought they would go longer." That would be Hanai

"I thought he would have to physically restrain her." And there's Kyoboshi.

"Hey, guys its not that I don't love your little commentary, but if I hear another comment, injuries or not, you will all be getting what's coming for you," I say with a smile on my face, but malice in my eyes.

They nod, for once all of them are silent.

I turn to Kirsawa, " I guess I'm going to the hospital."

He waves me off," have Tennoji take ya, I'll let ya know if anything major happens."

"Sure thing, thanks boss."

And off Tennoji and I go as Second Unit gets working on a plan to track down Kent.

It is silent on the way to the hospital, Yutaka and I are both lost in thought as he drives and I stare at the injuries I have incurred. Yutaka was right. I do need proper treatment, my hands are all cut up from the glass and my wrists are rubbed raw from the rope.

"I'm sorry for fighting you about the hospital," I break the silence," you were right, I need the treatment and the rest."

He chuckles, "at least you didn't put up much of a fight, you saw reason for once."

I bop his arm, "excuse me?! I always see reason, it just might not be your reason, but I do see reason!"

"No distracting the driver, especially with your injuries," he sighs, shaking his head, "maybe you should reevaluate your reason."

"...okay, yea, sometimes I will take that into consideration, "reading the mood I solemnly agree. He's right, and that's what's going to allow me to become a better detective, taking advice from others, and applying them to the situations I find myself in.

"Thank you."

The car falls back into silence as we near our destination. We're avoiding the bigger problem, but I can't think of that, I can't think of what would happen to Liv when we arrested the Bidders, she would be incriminated along with them, but maybe I could find a way to get her off. She was sold at the auction, there has to be a way to keep her from this.

I shake my head dispelling those thoughts. She wouldn't want that, she is as much an accomplice as her boyfriend. Her boyfriend who is the leader of the Ice Dragons. The Ice Dragons who are a dangerous group of people.

I groan, Yutaka gives me a look, "it's nothing just thinking."

"You're thinking about them, or more specifically about her," I hate how he can read me like an open book.

I nod, "Yea, she was, is, my friend Yutaka, she is as much a victim in this as I am."

He sighs, "how long has she known about the auctions?"

I don't answer.

"How long Jess?"

"....years."

"Then she's just as involved as they are."

"But-!"

"No, there is no way she will not be incriminated with them, sure she might get a lighter sentence considering the circumstance, but she will be going to jail."

I know he's right, and she made her choices, but it doesn't change anything, she is my friend, even if she is a criminal, it changes nothing between us.

We arrive at the hospital, and I get my injuries looked at.

"Just keep an eye out for any infection and no strenuous activities for the next week so the stitches heal up."

"You got it doc."

"Also, reapply the dressing on your hands twice a day."

"Sure thing, thanks doc."

"Your welcome, now go home and rest."

Yutaka stands up as I come out of the room, "so what's the treatment?"

"Keep an eye on the stitches, reapply the dressing on my hands twice a day, check for infection, and rest up."

He gives me a look.

"And no strenuous activities for the next week," I grumble out.

"You're going to be fun to deal with this next week."

"I am not that bad."

"Yea sure, first sign of trouble and that's where you'll be, right in the middle of it to like you always end up."

"I-" I can't argue that, he's right, but " you're the exact same way though, so you don't have much room to talk."

"So you know exactly what I'm going to be dealing with then."

"I'm still going to complain about it."

He laughs,"I wouldn't expect anything less."

"You know me so well, I love you," I give him a peck on the cheek.

He looks around blushing, "We're in public."

I giggle,"the littlest things get you so riled-up, it's fine no-one's here or even paying attention."

"Then maybe we should go somewhere more private,"he grabs my hand and we make our way back to the car.

I gasp, blushing, "Doc said no strenuous activities."

"We can get around that," he gives me a smirk as we get into the car and drive towards his apartment.

*****
So, I'm sort of back? I got some random motivation thanks to a friend. I don't know how long it will last. After 2 years of not updating I'm going to try to get back into a schedule. I am definitely going to edit this story, the writing is so bad. Which I guess makes sense considering these earlier chapters were written when I was 14? I think, that sounds about right. My writing style has changed and I need to update the earlier chapters to reflect that and make them less cringe, while making them longer too, because some of those chapters are so short.

Bye for now, hopefully I can finish this story, and not have to worry about it then. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

28.4K 718 11
A/N: This is my second (but the first published) fanfic.. So, please give some consideration :) This is not that long. I just wanted to try a fanfic...
108K 4K 47
"Don't force me to do something which shouldn't be done in this situation." He said. You made fist of your free hand and bring a punch towards his fa...
17.9K 348 23
Another Kbtbb children this time what if the father was Eisuke Ichinomiya. The characters are own by Voltage inc some characters Are made by me som...
13.5K 424 18
(Hi!!!! This is my very first story so please bare with it, it may not be very good) Eisuke has been trying to find his little sister and after all t...