Underestimated

*Liv's POV after Jess leaves*

After Jess leaves  I head to the penthouse where I'm greeted by the guys. "Where's Jess?," Ota asks as soon as I walk into the lounge.

"She went out with a friend," I answer taking a seat on the coach next to Soryu.

"What type of friend?" Ota asks.

"None of your concern," I answer and he narrows his eyes at me

"In a way it is because I was the one that bought her," he counters.

"True but that doesn't mean you have to know where she is twenty-four seven," I counter back getting really annoyed with the conversation.

At this moment Mr. Kishi comes into the conversation,"What are you two talking about?"

"Oh, right I forgot you weren't here when we bought her," Ota says like that's the only explanation needed.

"We got another guest staying in the penthouse," I answer," her name is Jess and she's just started working here not to long ago."

 "Great another kid to look after," he Mr. Kishi grumbles and then becomes uninterested again.

"Did she say what time she was getting back?" Ota asks.

"Nope," I answer.

"Does she at least know not to tell anyone about the auctions?" Soryu asks from beside me.

"..." Ota stays silent like he forgot to tell her about that part.

"I did before she left," I say.

"OK," Soryu says and then takes my hand and stands up," we're leaving."

"Really? where are we going," I ask as I'm dragged out of the lounge.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

*Ota's POV*

How dare Tama goes off alone, I think to myself before getting up.

"Going to make sure your little pet OK," Eisuke says to me before I walk out of the lounge.

"Something like that," I say before heading off to the employee dormitory.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

*Time skip*

 I've been waiting outside the dormitory for at least to hours before I see her.

"Where have you been?" I ask seething with anger.

"With friends," she answers trying to walk past me but I grab her wrist.

"You are not allowed to go out without my permission," I growl

She shakes off my hand and answer," I am not something you can control."

All I see is red before I grab her wrists again.

"Let go Kisaki," She growls.

"..." I stay silent and tightens my grip. 

"You left me no choice Kisaki," She growls, before she takes her and kicks me in the side resulting  in me  loosening my grip on her wrists, given her enough time to wrench her way free and flip me over her shoulder and pinning me down. "I warned you, are you going to try that again?"

I groan in response," I'll take that as a yes," she says backing away and letting me get up.

"..." I look at her before walking away. Where did that come from? It happened so fast, I ponder this as I walk into the hotel. Lucky there weren't any paparazzi.