Plan? What Plan?

I glance over at the guys as they fuss over Liv. She's strong, but she's been through too much and it looks like the adrenaline that carried her through has worn off.

Soryu took away Liv as soon as she passed out, probably to Ice Dragon headquarters to treat her.

Second Unit is arguing with the remaining Bidders. Second Unit wants to take them in now, but as far as I'm concerned we have bigger problems to worry about. Like the Fire Phoenix that are now underground probably working to get Kent out of police custody.

"Guys.."

"Guys..." no one's listening, they're too wrapped up in their argument. I roll my eyes, they are all children, there are bigger problems at the moment.

An officer tells Kirsawa something making his eyes widen, "already? How's the officers in the car any casualties?"

Everyone stops at the question and comes to the realization at the same time, Kent has escaped.

It's silent, but just for a moment before they split apart, the Bidders most likely heading back to the hotel and Second Unit slightly unsure if they should let the Bidders leave.

Kirsawa makes the decisions for us, "Let them , we can get them another day and we have bigger problems on our hands right now."

"But bo-"

I stop Tennoji, "Not now Tennoji, not the time."

He relents, "so what's the plan?"

"Well Nomura was able to get a perimeter set up around the last known location of the transport, but it's more for the civilians than it is for looking for Kent."

"But what about looking for him?" Hanai asks.

Kirsawa shakes his head, " it was the best Nomura could do, someone higher up is protecting him."

"So what do we do?" I ask, ready to get back into doing my real job.

"Oh, no, you are going to the hospital to get looked at, and then home to rest," Tennoji protests.

"But I'm perfectly fine, a few bumps and cuts sure, but I am perfectly capable of looking for the basted."

"Your hands are covered in dry blood, and you look exhausted."

He's right I am exhausted, and my hands do probably need some sort of medical professional to look at them, I relent, " fine, but if anything else 'exciting' happens I'm coming back out."

He relaxes, " yea sure."

"My god they stopped." That would be Eiki

"I thought they would go longer." That would be Hanai

"I thought he would have to physically restrain her." And there's Kyoboshi.

"Hey, guys its not that I don't love your little commentary, but if I hear another comment, injuries or not, you will all be getting what's coming for you," I say with a smile on my face, but malice in my eyes.

They nod, for once all of them are silent.

I turn to Kirsawa, " I guess I'm going to the hospital."

He waves me off," have Tennoji take ya, I'll let ya know if anything major happens."

"Sure thing, thanks boss."

And off Tennoji and I go as Second Unit gets working on a plan to track down Kent.

It is silent on the way to the hospital, Yutaka and I are both lost in thought as he drives and I stare at the injuries I have incurred. Yutaka was right. I do need proper treatment, my hands are all cut up from the glass and my wrists are rubbed raw from the rope.