Uh-Oh

*Dream*

"Liv where are you?"  I say while looking for my friend. "Liv come on I'm hungry."

"Say that I'm better than you at Hide n Seek and I'll come out," she says from somewhere.

"Fine I'm better than you at Hide n Seek," I say smirking knowing that's not what she wanted me to say.

"That's not what I meant," she says.

"Fine just out of fairness to my stomach I'll say it," I say,"your better at Hide n Seek than I am."

"Finally," she says coming out of my hiding spot," even if you wouldn't had said it I would have still come out because I'm hungry to."

"..." I stay silent and glare at her. She takes this as a sign to start running."Oh no you don't," I say and start to chase after her.

"You'll never catch me," she says as she runs into her backyard.

"I'm not trying to catch you," I say as I follow after her,"I just wanted food."

"Is that all you think about?" she turns around and ask from the porch.

"No, it's not all I think about," I reply,"it's just what I'm thinking about right now."

"OK, I smell food let's go," she says walking into the kitchen.

"Now you're speaking my language," I say following behind her.

*End of Dream*

I stir when I feel someone nudge my shoulder, "Mm.." and then turn over and snuggle deeper into the sheets. As I start to drift off again I feel something wet come in contact with my head,"I'm up, I'm up," I say sitting straight up.

"Finally," a voice from besides me says and puts down a cup.

I then take a moment to get used to my surroundings and then I feel that my hair is wet. "Did you pour water on me?" I ask.

"Well you weren't getting up and I have to be quit because Ota is a grump when woken up," Liv replies.

"..." I stay silent and shoot her a glare.

"Will you two just shut up," a voice says and look behind Liv to see Ota glaring at us.

"Sorry Ota just go back to bed," she quickly apologizes," come on Jess we gotta go to work."

"Ugh, fine," I say getting out of bed.

"You have ten minutes," she says,"also don't forget the pager or the key card."

"How did you know he gave me one?" I ask while heading into the bathroom to get change.

"It's Ota he's gonna wanna contact you sometimes during work," she says laughing.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Cause he contacts me sometime even though I'm Soryu's girlfriend," she answers.

"Must be rough dating a mobster," I say.

She tense at this and ask,"How did you find out?"

"He had a gun and guns are illegal in Japan," I state.

"He doesn't do anything bad," she says.

"But he's in the mafia," I counter.

"Just because your in the mafia doesn't automatically make you a bad person," she says making me think for a second.

Just because your in the mafia doesn't automatically make you a bad person , never thought of it that way, I choose my next words carefully,"...I guess your right."