Reveal

*Jess's POV*

"Ugh..." I wake up to see myself looking out to an audience.

"And for our grand finale a healthy young Japanese woman," I hear a booming voice say besides me. I look over and see a person dressed like the ad hatter from Alice in Wonderland. I move my arms and feel handcuffs around my wrist, You have got to be kidding me, I think to myself. The auctioneer goes on"keep her as your slave, keep her as your pet, it is truly up to you. The last time another item like this went for twenty million dollars!" After he says that the bidding a start.

"I have 5 million from number 10," the auctioneer booms. "10 million from number 5."I look down at seat number five it's the same guy who tried to approach me at the party! "Ten million going once," the auctioneer says,"going twice." As I great ready to face my impending doom I hear something that shocks me,"25 million from seat 100, are there anymore bids."The auction hall is silent after that, "Sold to seat 100." With that I'm carried off the stage. I'll just try to get enough to information for the investigation and the try and escape I think making my get away plan as they carry me off the stage.
*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
*Liv's POV*

After they announce the final item up for bid the penthouse is silent for a moment and then Baba asks " what do you wanna do boss?"

"We'll bud but let's wait a little," Mr. Ichinomiya  answers. As we wait the bid goes up to ten million dollars to seat number 5, It's the same guy who tried to buy me I think secretly cringing.

"Now boss?" Baba asks when no more people bid.

"Yeah, go 25 million," Mr. Ichinomiya says. Baba enters it in and we wait and luckily no one else bids so we get her.

"I'll go fetch her," Baba says putting on his mask.

"I'll go with," Ota says doing the same and following Baba out the penthouse lounge.

"Here out this on," Soryu says handing me a mask. I take a mask and look around and see everyone else putting one on to so I put on my mask which is really stuffy.
Fifteen minutes later Baba and Ota come back.

"We brought her," Baba says. I look over and see Jess. Thank god we bought her and not that sleazy guy in seat number five I think to myself secretly relieved.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
*Jess's POV*

Once I'm out of the cage I'm handed over to two people who look oddly familiar.

"Come with us," the guy with the long brown hair says. That's the guy who dragged me into the I.V.C I think to myself. I look over at blondie and study him for a second, that's Ota Kisaki, what is he doing here? I ask myself while I'm trying to piece the puzzle together I'm brought up to the penthouse floor.

"We brought her," the man from the elevator says leading me into a room full of people with mask identical to the ones that the other two were wearing. I scan the area and my eyes land on a woman who looks exactly like Liv, the I look next to her and see a guy in a grey suit and slicked back hair, and then my eyes reach the couch who a man who is sitting there crossed legged. I make eye contact with him. Shoot I think it's the same guy from this morning and the I.V.C. Eisuke Ichinomiya.

Breaking the silence Ichinomiya says," we bought you."

"I can see that," I reply showing no emotion at all.

"What, no 'this is illegal' or 'I'm going to call the cops," Kisaki says.

"Why would I say that Mr. Kisaki?" I ask.

"How did you know who I was?" He asks.

"The hair," I answer simply."Now Mr. Ichinomiya the artist does bring up a good point this is illegal, especially human trafficking."

He looks a little startled before pulling off his mask and asking," What did you break to be put up in that position?"

Now it was my turn to be surprised," how did you know I broke something!?" I ask.

"Because the last time so one was sold off at an auction she broke the Venus statue," the guy in the gray suit says speaking up for the first time. I look a little closer and see that it's the same guy who was making the gun deal. I notice that everyone now has their masks off except for the woman standing next to slightly behind the man in the grey suit.

"I'm guessing that would be the person standing behind you," I say.

"That information is irrelevant," grey suit says moving so that she's away from sight.

"So I will take that as a yes," I say.

"We're getting off topic here," Ichinomiya says.

"No, not really what we are talking about is auction related," I answer.

"Can't we just get rid of her?" grey suit man asks pulling out a gun.

At this the woman behind him interferes," Soryu! No guns." That sounds exactly like Liv I think. After that the woman comes out from behind the guy called Soryu and pulls off her mask that is Liv!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
To be continued...