Problem

It's been a week since I started having that dream. Each time I wake up at the same part never getting past it, not that I'm complaining, but once I wake up I can't fall back to sleep. My appetite also isn't there, I just have this nagging feeling that I can't shake. I'm trying my best to act naturally around everyone but it's getting harder and harder from day to day. As I get more and more exhausted I fear that someone will notice and that I will just cause a problem for them especially Soryu.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

One day in the penthouse lounge the guys are playing cards and Soryu not there because of Ice Dragon business and Mr. Kishi isn't there either, probably slacking off somewhere, while cleaning I get dizzy and I put a hand on the wall to steady myself. Baba notices, " Liv are you alright, you look a little pale."

"Yeah, I'm fine," I straighten myself up even though it was getting really hard to stand.

"You sure cause you just gotten really p-" Ota begins but is interrupted when the door is open with a *BANG* and Mr. Kishi come running in.

"We got a problem," he says, this stops everything and all attention is on him."MPD got a tip off about the auctions."

"So we will just do what we do any other time when they find out about the auctions," Ota says.

Kishi shakes his head,"No, not this time they send it over to 2nd Unit."

"And they're a problem why?" Mr. Ichinomiya asks, putting down the cards.

"They are the best, and none of them are dirty cops," Kishis sits down in his respective place taking out a cigarette.

"So we just have to go to the higher ups and tell them to stop the investigation," Mr. Ichinomiya smirks.

"That ain't gonna work even when the higher ups tell'em to stop they'll still investigate and try to get to the bottom of it," Kishi adds before lighting the cigarrette.

As I listen to the conversation I start to feel dizzy again and I can barely stand. This new information is not helping and I start to worry.

"That could be a problem boss," Baba says.

"Eh, let them investigate, it will be fun to see what they can find out. I was starting to get boring anyway," Mr. Ichinomiya leans back and smirks.

" You sure boss?" Baba questions.

"Yes," Mr. Ichinomiya answers with a satisfied smirk. They continue the conversation but I don't hear any of it as I'm enveloped by darkness.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

*Baba's P.O.V*

As we were discussing the issue about the police I heard a *Thump* and I looked over my shoulder to see Liv collapsed on the floor. "Liv ..!" I rush over and touch her forehead. This gets the attention of the other guys. "She has a fever," I say at the same time the door opens and Sor comes in.

*Soryu's P.O.V*

I come back from work and walk into the penthouse lounge to find Liv on the floor and Baba touching her forehead and him saying "She has a fever."I rush over to her and pick her up bridal style. She's light, whens the last time she ate? I ask myself as I walk her to my room. No one says a word not even Eisuke.

I set her down on my bed and go to get a wet cloth from the bathroom. I come back and put it on her forehead. I look down and see that she has her eyebrows knight together and is breathing heavily like she is having a bad dream. She stirs and mumbles one word "No.." and she turns over facing me. I take her hand in mine and her expression softens a little.

*Time skip Liv's P.O.V*

I stir and open my eyes to a bright light I blink a couple of times and my eyes adjust.

"You're awake," I hear a familiar voice from beside me.

"Soryu.." I try to sit up but he stops me.

He gently pushes me back down,"Liv, relax you collapsed in the lounge and are running a fever, you."

"How long was I out?" I nestle back into the bed.

"About 4 hours. I was really worried," he answers.

"Sorry.." I mumbled into the pillow.

"It's O.K we will talk about after you're done sleeping," he starts to get up.

"Wait can you stay here until I fall asleep?" I ask slightly embarrassed.

"O.K," he sits back down and holds my hand, "Goodnight."

"Night," I answer him back and fall into a deep peaceful sleep for the first night in forever.