Undercover

*At the meeting*

 Kirsawa grabs an expo marker,"O.K, what do we have?"

"Not much. just the hotel was build five years ago as the first hotel casino in Japan," Hanai flips through his notepad.

Eiki looks up from the computer," and that many of the rich and famous stay there and the owner is Eisuke Ichinomiya."

"Also there are many shops and restaurants along with the casino for the guest's entertainment," Kyobashi adds in.

I look down at the notes I made,"there is also the I.V.C that is held on an irregular basis like from every month or every other month."

"Asano, Tennoji anything else?" Kirsawa turns to the two detectives.

Asano shakes his head,"Nothing."

"Nothing that hasn't already been said," Tennoji shrugs sounding annoyed.

" We are going have to go undercover," Kirsawa announces, we all groan," Yeah I know"

"Who's going in?" Hanai ask turning on his computers.

" I was thinking of sending Frost and Tennoji," Kirsawa decides, there are mixed reactions to the decision.

"This will be interesting," Kyobashi smirks.

"Why'd I have to get paired up with her?!" Tennoji points as he says her.

"I should be the one asking that question," I sulk in my chair," and it's not nice to point!"

"And so it begins," Hanai smiles amused at the situation

"I heard that!" Tennoji and I snap at him.

"Stop copying me," we glare at each other before looking away.

"The married couple has returned," Kyobashi has a satisfied smirk on his smug face.

"It's like they practice in there free time," Eiki comments amused like the others.

" We do not," again at the same time, and go back to glaring at each other.

"Ha ha, you guys get along so well," Kirsawa laughs

"That not gonna fix anything Kirsawa," I say while still glaring at Tennoji.

"O.K enough arguing," Kirsawa claps his hand together," back to work."

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

*Time Skip*

"Ugh, I'm exhausted,"I sink down onto the couch.

"Tell me about this case is going to be difficult," Tennoji sinks down next to me.

I grab a pillow mumbling into it,"Yeah, especially if the mafia is involved."

"Just don't do anything too reckless," Tennoji starts playing with my hair.

I look up from the pillow,"same goes for you Yutaka."

" I can't make any promises, Jess," Tennoji gets closer.

"Then I can't make any promises either," I scouch away from him.

"You know I'll worry about you now that you said that," Tennoji moves more and gets even closer.

"And I'll worry about you to since you said that,"  I pout as he corners me at the end.

He gives me a peck on the lips and then gets up,"O.K we will worry about it tomorrow."

"Fine," I  start to get ready to leave.

"Where do you think you're going?" I hear a voice from behind.

"Home..?" I take a few steps backward and my back hits the wall.

"No your not. You have a pair clothes here from the last time you stayed just stay the night," he traps me between the wall.

"O-O.K." forcing my eyes straight ahead as he just has sweat pants on.

" Good," he gives me a kiss.

"W-wait I have to take a bath first, I'm all dirty,"  I try to calm my racing heart.

" I don't care," he picks me up and caries me to the bedroom," do it tomorrow morning before work."

"But..." I try to counter, but I'm wavering and can't say anything. I reside to my fate as we get to the bedroom.

That night I fall asleep in Tennoji arms.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Note

In case you forgot since I didn't mention her name much throughout the chapter, the main characters name is Jess and Her full name is Jess Frost.