The Secret Between Us [BxB]

By RyleyKalem

NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Matty Grayson is a rap star living his dream and he's secretly three months pregnant... More

NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
1. Dealing With Your Shit
2. Billion Dollar Baby
3. Keeper of Lies
4. Foreign Territory
5. Un-Domesticated
6. Man Down
The Secret Between Us CAST
7. Sickie With A Hickie
8. Damn You Tiny Demons
9. A First For Nugget
10. Lucky Number 3
11. Just Keep Breathin
12. Nesting
13. Seduced By NyQuil
14. He Said Nothing
15. Eight Little Letters
16. Mixed Bag of Emotions
17. Miss Me With That Sappy Gay Shit
18. Once Upon A Time, There Was A Maxx
19. F***king P***Y A*s M****r F****r
20. Fuck a Silver Lining
21. Shellshock
22. A Deer In The Headlights
23. The Delicate Man On The Moon
25. Mr. & Mr. Grayson
26. A Tale as Old as Time
27. Hopeless Romantic In Disguise
28. Goodbye Childhood
29. Running Out Of Time
30. Hard Pill To Swallow
31. Letting Go
32. Houston: We have a Father
33: One Night In Sicily
34: This Is My Confession
35. The Replacement
36. The Spy In The Mist
37. Love Someone
38. Surprise Mother Fucker
39. Unspoken
40. Fuck A Silver Lining
41. A Whole New World
42. I Write Sins Not Tragedies
43. A Lesson In Pathos
44. A Spoonful of Sugar
45. The Most Beautiful Moments In Life
46. Unworthy
47. This Is How The World Ends____
48. Wesley's Pandoras Box
Ask Me Anything
49. Babyless
PATREON FOR THE SECRET BETWEEN US
50. Slow Dancing In The Dark
Mommy's Little Ones
Ask Us Anything pt 2
BONUS 80K Chapter
100K Q&A Thank You Video
The Beautiful World Of Matthias Jackson

24. One Big Ass Secret

5.6K 305 44
By RyleyKalem

'Did you see it?'

I text Wesley once I made it back to our penthouse, dragging my tired feet on the floor as I made my way down the hallway of the first floor.

'Of course, I did. I love you," He said back and I stopped in my zombie-like tracks.

'😘' 

I sent back with a stupid grin on my face, nearly dropping my phone when I'm suddenly swept to the side halfway down the hallway by a familiar figure. 

Getting dragged into Thomas' room, pushed up against his closed door, and attacked with multiple unforgiving kisses that had me going from 0 to 100 real quick. 

His hot tongue traces my lips and I open them to greet him, my eyes closed as I soaked in the warmth of his body pressed against me. He then kisses his way from my lips to my earlobe and I shiver when he bites the soft flesh.

"You didn't think you would be able to get away from me, did you Kitten? With the looks you were giving me all night? And with the way this suit hugs you in all the right places, it's impossible to ignore you," He whispers into my ear and pinches my ass. 

"But you already knew that," He smirks after bringing his head back to meet my gaze. Shit, I was probably drooling by now and I don't even care about how stupid I look cause he's so fucking hot. 

"Make me yours already," I whimpered and he kissed me again. But this time his kiss was slower and more carefully calculated, driving me closer to the edge. 

Listen, you don't just tempt the horny prego man. I've gone so long without that I could be sworn in as a nun at this point and I don't like that shit. 

I was so caught up in his amazing kisses with his tongue fighting mine for dominance that I barely noticed the fact that my shirt was now unbuttoned and my chest was exposed. His thumb runs over one of my swollen nipples and I gasped in his mouth. For once it wasn't painfully sensitive, it actually felt good and I wanted more.

So much more.

 His other hand moves to unbutton my pants when the familiar ringing begins and I let out a long string of choice curse words while Thomas rests his head against my shoulder, hunched over in depression.

"But you look so good right now. I've never seen you like this before," He said just loud enough for me to hear and I wanted to punch both of our stupid phones until they broke out of frustration alone.  

The ring continues to blare from both our phones and it meant that Milo had called for an emergency meeting. 

"Maybe it will be quick," Thomas holds out hope as he pulls away from me and walks over to his closet. I strip off my red dress jacket and shirt that he had ever so kindly unbuttoned for me, catching one of his favorite sea green sweatshirts and I throw it on. Feeling uncomfortable turned on right now as he changed into comfortable clothing too. 

"If it's about what I think it's about, probably not," I sighed and I took off my dress pants and walked over to his drawers to grab a pair. We were about the same size now with the added baby weight and I was way too lazy to go back to my room when we had a meeting on the 3rd floor. 

As I bent over his dresser drawer, going to the drawer second from the bottom, Thomas traced the length of my spine, making me shiver as he pressed himself against my vulnerable ass cheeks.

"Do you think they can wait for about a half hour?" he asks and I moaned out loud as I stood up semi-straight again with him still pressed against me.

"No, this is Kai and Milo we're talking about," I groaned, squeezing my eyes shut when he grinded into me while taking his own pair of sweats. One hand runs up my thigh when he goes to stand and palms my throbbing dick.

"How five minutes?" 

About eight minutes later, Thomas and I were the last ones to enter the studio to Milo and Kai talking quietly on the couch. We took our own seats on the chairs at the center console and turned to push ourselves closer to them and face our fellow band members. 

"And we're gathered here today for?" I asked Milo as Kailani bites her lip nervously.

"You Matty. We're here to talk about you," Milo cuts to the point and I lean back in my seat.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I asked and Kai furrowed her dark brown brows in frustration.

"How about everything bitch! How could you not tell me you were pregnant!" She yells and Milo cups his hand on her shoulder in an attempt to calm her down. 

"Hey, hey, hey that's not what we're here for. We're not here to bash or put him down alright," He reminds my sister and she grunts before silencing herself at her boyfriend's request.

"How about you start by telling us how far along you are," Milo suggests and I don't even have to think twice.

"Seventeen weeks, so about four months. I've known since...well pretty close to the beginning," I speak honestly and Kai gives me a look. 

"Matty, you've never kept secrets from me before! Why didn't you tell me?" She asked but this time it was with a calmer voice that made me feel guilty for not sharing.

"Because Kai, there are some things I like to keep to myself and this just so happens to be one of them," I tell her and she laughs hysterically.

"No, keeping a boyfriend a secret or a gross habit to yourself is one thing. But a whole ass baby is another. Matty, this is a whole ass baby we're talking about!" She tries to get it through to me as if I didn't understand.

"I'm sorry Kai, I really am but I just wanted to keep her to myself you know. Just for a little while longer," I sighed and her face of panic instantly softened.

"Her?" She perked up and I nodded. 

"Yup, you're going to be an auntie to a baby girl and right now she's about the size of a pomegranate pressed against my bladder," I add and Kai goes into full-on girlish panic.

"Oh my god are you serious right now?! I'm going to have a baby girl to spoil?!" She asks and I confirm to another ear piercing squeal.

"Okay okay, congrats Matty, but back to the task at hand. We're about to release an album in two days and you're having a baby in five months. What is your plan so far? Do you even have one?" Milo gets down to the nitty-gritty and as much as I wanted to punch him in the face, the man had a point. 

I needed a plan. 

"I think I should be good for the first three months of our release. But when I really start showing I want to go into hiding. I'll just relax somewhere away from LA before she's born and then I can give her all the love and attention she needs," I replied, rubbing my own shoulder nervously.

Thinking about what Milo was going to say.

 "And where are you going to go? You can't just blend into the crowd Matthias," He brings up the flaw in my plan and I nervously prod at a tiny hole in Thomas' sweatpants.

"I'll figure it out when I get to it and let you know," I shrugged but he just shrugs it off. 

"Fine, but I'm cutting your practice hours," He says and my mouth opens wide in shock. 

"What! You can't do that!" I whined but our leader sat unmoved with his arms crossed.

"I'm cutting your heavy hours from twelve to six and when we do need to work long days, you're getting a fifteen-minute break every half hour. I also want to see you drinking more water and we're going to assign someone as your personal assistant whether you want it or not," He commands and I go to fight it but he had a point. Dr. Yang did say it would be better if I stayed off my feet.

"I really hate it when you have a point," I mutter under my breath and Milo looks around.

"Anyone want to add anything?" He asks, leaving the floor open for Thomas or Kai to put more demands on me. My gaze shifts to Thomas and I tried asking for help with my eyes but I knew he was on Milo's side. 

"I do," My sister chimes in and I turned around to see her crystal gray eyes staring straight at me.

"You tell our parents this weekend," She says and I swear my pale ass lost ten color swatches. 

We were filming a video with them for a school assignment this weekend and there was no way in hell I was going to ruin it with this news. 

"Not a fucking chance, you-"

"Or I will," She finishes and our intense stare was unbreakable. I bit my lip so hard that it bled and she narrowed her eyes. Thomas put his hand on my shoulder in an attempt to comfort me but I pushed it away.

"That's not right and you know it," I said and she shrugged.

"It's not right for you to hide it from them and you're going to need all the people you can trust in your corner right now," She explains with a bitchy toss of her long black hair. 

I wanted to continue to fight with her but my little one stopped me. I could feel her little ninja punch to my gut and I took it as a sign that I should stop and be reasonable. 

Damn, I didn't think parenthood would hit so fast.

"Fine." I agree and the group gives me a strange look. Usually, I never easily sided with Kai. Especially when it came to important decisions like this one. I was thick-skinned and hard headed which often led my twin and I into pointless fights that got us nowhere. 

That was before, when it was just me and I could be as stupid as I wanted to be without it affecting anyone other than myself. But now I have a baby on the way and I needed all the people I trusted to be in this with me. Because as much as I wanted to be left alone, I knew I could never do this all by myself. 

My baby girl needs a family and who am I to keep them from her?

With that said, the first pangs of guilt start to weigh on my heart because there IS one person I'm keeping her from. 

And that's her biological father. 

***************

Wow...almost 1k is crazy. Shoutout to my first loyal reader though in the dedications and all of you.

Honestly though, I'm so excited for this little girl to be here. I have her name picked out and what she looks like from her eye color to her hair color. 

But I have to be patient cause I know it will be worth it.

This is actually my 2nd Mpreg novel, the first one being Matty's parents which you'll meet in the next chapter I think. 

I was super impatient and missed out on a lot of cute moments but I learned from my mistakes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 6.6K 43
Grayson Daniels is trying to cope with the trauma he suffered as a child when Trent, the beautiful local bad boy fights his way into his life. Will G...
203 2 3
*FULL DISCLOSURE THIS CONTENT IS NOT MEANT AS ANY PORNOGRAPHIC MEDIA! IT IS SIMPLY JUST A COMPILATION OF STORIES BASED AROUND MALE PREGNANCY AND NOTH...
2.1M 47.7K 50
"Girls, girls, calm down! I don't want to get anyone else here pregnant!" He joked. "Anyone else pregnant?" "Are you saying somebody in this room is...
764K 44.5K 36
Xavier has always been an unapologetically provocative man with minimal morals. As a secret agent working under an alias, seduction has always been h...