Wilted

By Tashaaa_01

Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's bee... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 35

54.5K 1.5K 54
By Tashaaa_01

I woke up with a pounding headache and my throat felt dry and scratchy.
It took a few seconds for my mind to remember why and I instantly shot up from the bed I was on and ran out of the room.

I noticed I was still in the hospital then proceeded to run down the hall until I reached Noah's room. Dr. Blake just exited the room when he noticed me standing in front of him and he smiled widely.

"Good afternoon Luna. I hope your feeling better" he greeted.
"Well I'm not" I replied harshly but instantly apologised. He shook his head, dismissing my harsh tone.

"There's something I'd like to show you" he said before gesturing to Noah's door. I frowned and my eyes watered at the thought of seeing my mate's lifeless body lying on a hospital bed.

But that wasn't what I saw when I entered the room.

"Hey sweetheart" he smiled as he turned to look at me.
"Noah" I gasped as tears fell from my eyes.
"Lily" he mimicked as he moved to sit on the edge of the bed with his legs hanging over the side.

"So you're not dead?" I asked stupidly which made him smile.

"No baby" he chuckled.

I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him tightly then he did the same.

"I thought I lost you" I sobbed as I rested my head on his shoulder and he ran his hand along my back soothingly.
"I would never leave you sweetheart" he mumbled into my shoulder before pulling back to look at me.

"I love you" I choked out as he wiped my tear stained cheeks.
"I love you too. So much" my mate replied then kissed my forehead.

I pulled away and look down at his chest where a white bandage was covering his wound.

"How are you feeling?" I frowned as I placed my hand gently over the bandage.
"Much better now that I have my mate in my arms" he smiled and pecked my forehead.

I giggled and lifted my head up to connect our lips. Noah smiled against my lips before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer.
A throat cleared behind us which made us pull apart and turn to face the door.

"Sorry to interrupt Alpha and Luna but we need to do a quick check up on the Alpha" Dr. Blake smiled.
"It's no problem" I laughed before moving back to let the Dr. Blake and the nurses do their thing.

"Everything seems to be fine but we'd like to keep you here for just one more night before we let you go home" Blake explained as the nurses began to leave.

Noah groaned when Blake mentioned having to stay another night and flopped back against his pillow which made me laugh.
"Luna may I speak with you for a minute?" Dr. Blake asked as he gestured towards the door.

I nodded and sent Noah a reassuring smile when he frowned worriedly at me.

"What is it?" I asked once I closed the door behind me.

"Your test results from the other day" he said as he handed me a brown envelope. My eyebrows furrowed in curiosity as I took out the paper inside the envelope.
My eyes scanned the pages and everything seemed fine but when I reached the last page my eyes widened.

"Are you sure this is right?" I questioned.
"100% Luna" he grinned happily.

"Oh uhm" I stuttered out in shock.
"Congratulations Luna" Dr. Blake smiled before leaving.

Once I actually processed the news, a wide smile spread across my lips. A small laugh escaped my mouth and I bit my lip to suppress my grin growing wider before entering Noah's room again.

"Everything ok sweetheart?" He asked worriedly.
"Everything's perfect" I replied with a grin to which he looked at me puzzlingly.

. . .

So it's been a little over a week since Noah was released from hospital and everything's been going smoothly.
It's Noah's birthday so the whole pack is setting up a surprise party while I keep him occupied at our house.

I hummed along with a song on the radio as I flipped the last pancake for breakfast. After placing the cooked pancake on the plate that also had waffles, fresh fruit and bacon, I picked up the tray that held both our plates and brought it upstairs.

Nudging the door open with my hip, I smiled when I saw Noah's sleeping frame sprawled out across the bed clutching my pillow. I giggled quietly before placing the tray on the bedside table and sitting beside Noah on the bed.

"Noah" I called as I placed my hand on his shoulder and gently shook him. He groaned and clutched my pillow tighter. I rolled my eyes and shook him again.
I let out a small squeal when he grabbed me and flipped us over so he was hovering over me.

"Morning" I grinned sheepishly as he held my hands above my head.
"Good morning mate" he grinned and lowered his head so now we were nose to nose.

"I made breakfast" I announced as he reached down to peck my lips.
"Thank you sweetheart" my mate spoke before pressing his lips to mine again.

I laughed against his lips when he gently pinched my side and took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. I ran my hands through his already messy hair as he slid his hand up and down my sides.

I reluctantly pulled away from him, breathing heavily and looked up at him.
"Your breakfast is getting cold" I tried to say sternly but a smile slipped onto my lips. Noah chuckled before rolling to the side and sitting up.

"This looks amazing. Thank you sweetheart" he grinned before placing a soft kiss on the side of my head. I smiled at the action and he then placed the tray on his lap.

For the next 15 minutes we chatted as we ate our breakfast. Noah placed the tray onto the floor once we finished and pulled me over him so I was straddling his waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned forward to peck his lips.
"Happy birthday mate" I whispered against his lips before pecking them again.
"Thank you" he whispered back and copied my actions, pecking my lips in return.

'Do it now' Tala encouraged when Noah pulled away smiling.

I took a deep breath before getting off Noah and making my way into the closet.
"Where are you going?" My mate whined as I moved my shoeboxes around.
"I have a present for you. I'll be back in a second" I replied with a laugh.

I smiled when I found the box I was looking for and stood up, walking back towards Noah.

"This is for you" I smiled nervously and handed him the box as I stood in front of him.
"You didn't have to Lily" he sighed but smiled back anyways as he opened the lid. I heard him take in a sharp breath once he spotted what was inside the box.

Since finding out I was pregnant a few days ago, I decided to surprise Noah on his birthday with the news. In the box was a baby bodysuit that said 'newest wolf pack member' and there was also an ultrasound photo. I went for a quick scan yesterday while Noah was in a meeting.

"You're..." Noah trailed off as he gaze snapped back and forth between my stomach and my eyes.
"I'm pregnant" I smiled nervously as I looked down at my hands.

I heard him laugh before I felt myself being picked up and spun around. I let out a shocked scream before laughing along with Noah.

"I'm going to be a dad!" He exclaimed happily as he continued spinning me around. He let me down a few moments later then smashed his lips onto mine.

He pulled away quicker then I wanted and cupped my cheeks in his large, calloused hands.
"This is the best birthday present anyone could've ever given me" my mate grinned so widely I thought his face might break.
"So I take it your happy then?" I asked jokingly.

"Happy? I'm ecstatic!" He exclaimed as he pulled me to his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck and we stayed in each other's embrace, celebrating the fact that we have a pup on the way.

"Let's get ready for the day, shall we?" I asked as I pulled away slightly from him.
"Why can't we just stay here all day and celebrate" he grinned and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

"I'm sure the pack would like to wish their Alpha a happy birthday" I replied with a smirk and he groaned as I began walking towards the bathroom.
"Are you joining?" I called over my shoulder then laughed quietly to myself when he ran after me.

After a, long, relaxing shower we both changed and made our way downstairs.

"We're heading over now" I alerted Charlie and Maddie once Noah shut the door behind him.
"We are all ready to go. See you in a bit" Charlie replied.

Noah took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers as we began our walk towards the pack house and the surprise party that he was oblivious about.

"How far along are you?" Noah asked.
"Uhm I think about 5-6 weeks" I replied after a quick second of thinking. Noah smiled as he quickly glanced at my stomach then into my eyes and looked forward again.

We walked the rest of the way in blissful silence then I noticed Noah frown when we reached the pack house.
"Why is it so quiet?" He questioned as he opened the door and I shrugged in reply.

He pulled me behind him protectively and I giggled. He looked back at me with a serious look and I shook my head with a smile. He cautiously moved around the house, towards the backyard while I tried to hold in my laughter.

"Now" I mind linked the pack just as Noah opened the door.

My mate jumped as the whole pack jumped out and shouted,
"Happy birthday Alpha!"

We all laughed once Noah relaxed and grinned at his pack.
"You little minx" he whispered in my ear and pinched my sides gently. I giggled into his chest then pulled back and pecked his lips.

For the rest of the day, the whole pack, including Noah and I, enjoyed the party. Many pack members came up to personally wish Noah a happy birthday and chatted with him.
Maddie and Henry were also here and stuck close to us most of the day.

We were nearing the end of the party when Noah called everyone to attention and held up his beer bottle, since he didn't like champagne.

"I would like to thank you all for celebrating this day with me and for all the preparation you took in making this happen" he spoke loudly then tipped his beer bottle and everyone cheered.

"I would also like to make an announcement if my mate is alright with it?" He spoke again and looked at me in question. I instantly knew what he was going to announce and grinned widely before nodding. Noah smiled and gently guided me to stand in front of him and rested his opened hand on my flat stomach.

"My beautiful mate and I have a new pack member on the way" Noah smiled widely.

It was pin-drop quiet for a second before the whole pack erupted in screams and cheers. Noah rested his chin on my shoulder and pressed kiss to my neck as he tightened his hold around me.

"Congratulations you two" Maddie grinned as she pulled me into a hug then her son and Henry repeated the process.
Pack members also came up and congratulated us with wide happy smiles.

It's safe to say that everything's falling into place.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321 46 15
Born to an Alpha father and a twin brother, Ivy struggles to claim and secure her rightful title as the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. As a female, sh...
24.7K 460 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
706K 17.7K 35
Penelope Lewis' life was changed when she found her parents murdered. Her brother quickly took her to "safety." While hiding away in a cottage her br...