Together (Sequel to Split in...

By ahyy97

After seeing each other the first two years Eric was away and being apart for the next 3 years, Eric and Nic... More

2. Everything is the Same
3. Wait what?
4. More Arguments
5. Surprise
6. Saturday
7. What was the point of that?
8. Wedding
9. Doctors
10. They're back!
11. What was that?
12. Bye
13. New Start
14. Welcome
15. Cant handle a little smell?
16. Didnt see that one coming
17. That was cute
18. Its okay...
19. Oh god.
20. How much more?
21. Missing You
22. I can play that game too
23. Perfect
24. Together
New book!

1. Reunited

65 1 0
By ahyy97

Today was the first time in three years I saw Eric again.

I'm so nervous, I've been nervous for the past week. You would think we saw each other during the summer but we never did. That was only for the first two summers he was over there. We talked every now and then on the phone but it was super quick.

"Hey earth to Nicole!!" Mya said waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?!" I asked snapping out of it.

"Eric's mom called to tell you Eric was almost home."

I stayed there lost for words.

"Go on! Go, I'll close the place you go reunite with your love!!" Mya said pushing me out.

"Thank you!! I'll call you later then." I said running over to my car. Oh my gosh I can't believe I'm going to see him again!

I was so nervous once I came by my street that I totally forgot to stop at the stop sign. Yikes, good thing there wasn't any cars around.

Once I got to their house I stayed in my car, just sitting there. All these thoughts came to me. What if he moved on but never told me? Or what if he doesn't love me anymore? Should I just leave now before anyone sees me?

I quickly brushed all those negative thoughts out of my way and got out of my car.

As I was walking up to the front door, I heard a car door close behind me. I turned around and there he was. He looked so.... different. He was definitely hotter. His blonde hair was kinda brown now, he was bigger then before, his tan was perfect and he dressed with a lot more formal clothes.

"Nicole?" he said once he noticed me standing there. "oh my god is that really you?" He walked towards me.

"I..... I ahhh.... ummm hi?" I said not moving from my spot. Mentally slapped myself for what I said.

He stopped about 10 feet away from me and just looked at me.

"That's all you have to say?" he chuckled.

"No...." I said biting my bottom lip. Why am I being so shy? This is Eric not some stranger.

"I love the fact that you still do all of that." he said getting closer to me.

"Do what?"

"The lip thing and the talking out loud." he said now inches away from my face.

"I..." Having him this close after so long is driving my emotions wild. "Oh yeah. I ah... never stopped doing that. I got in the habit.... of the lip thing because obviously I don't know when I talk out loud. I mean if I did I wouldn't do it. But the lip thing was more because it made me think of you. Because you know y---"

I was cut off by Eric crashing his lips on to mine. At first I was super tense because he got me by surprise, but then I let myself go with it. He held my face with both his hands while I held on to them by the wrist. Our lips moved in sync like if three years never happened and I felt like a teenager again. Eric broke the kiss apart and took me in for a hug.

"I missed you." I said as he held me.

"I did too."

"You should probably go see your mom now...." I said letting him go from the hug.

"Yeah." he chuckled as he turned around. "Where did my... oh my dad probably took them." he said as he turned to face me once again.

He smiled at me and walked over to the door. "Are you coming?" he asked.

"Me? Oh umm yeah!" I said speed walking over to the door.

He took my hand in his and walked us inside. I couldn't stop looking at our hands. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I'm 22 and he's making me feel like a little 15 year old girl.

"Eric!! It's good to have you back!!" his mom said taking him in for a hug, causing me to let go of his hand right away.

"It's good to be back! Where's Gabby?" he asked releasing his mom from the hug.

"Right here!! " she said running towards Eric. "I missed you brother!" she said as Eric hugged her tight.

"You're so big now Gabby!" he said letting her go.

"Well go unpack all your stuff, we actually have to get going something came up at the company. Gabby is going over to her friends house, so you don't have to worry about her" his dad said handing Eric the big bag and me a small one.

"Alright." Eric said walking over to the stairs and me following close behind.

Once we got to his room he set the bags down and took a look around the room as I took a seat on the bed, watching his every move.

"It's just the way I left it."

"Yeah." I said with a chuckle.

"I remember the last time we were both in her. You left mad at me." he said sitting next to me.

"And I'm sure you know exactly why too."

"You bet I do...." He looked at me with his hazel eyes and I felt him start to lean in. I being the idiot I was backed away slowly until my back landed on his pillows. Eric then smiled at me and kissed me again.

The kiss got heated up pretty quick and soon I was unbuttoning his shirt as he was pulling off my little sweater.

Oh lord what am I doing?

-------------

"Did we really just do what we did?" I asked covering my face with my hands. "Wait, don't even answer that...."

"Nicole it's okay. Why are you embarrassed?" he said removing my hands from my face.

"I don't know.....We should just go back downstairs."

"Hey, I love you." He said kissing me on the forehead.

"Do you really still love me?"

"I never stopped and I never will."

"I love you too." I smiled.

----------

"Well?!? How did it go? I'm guessing it went well because you never called and if it would have gone bad you would have come back to the salon." Mya said as I entered my room.

"You scared me! I didn't even know you were in here!!"

"Sorry! But seriously tell me everything that happened!!!"

"Well.... we greeted each other and then you know had dinner with his parents." I lied.

"Yeah now tell me everything else because I know damn well that's not all that happened!"

"There was kissing.... a lot." I said covering my face.

"You..."

"Yes!! And he said he still loves me and I said it back! Mya I missed him so much!!!"

"Oh my gosh!!" She said covering her mouth.

We stood there just looking at each other with big smiles on our faces. We may be 22 but we can still act like little girls when it was needed.

"Mommy! Mommy!!" Chloe came running into my room. She was now 4 years old.

Mya quickly got back to her mom mode and picked up Chloe. "What's wrong honey?"

"Daddy! Be mean to me!" She pointed at the door as David appeared there.

"Dave what did you do to her!?" Mya asked Him.

"Hey honey! How was work? Would be nice you know." he said ignoring Myas question.

"What did you do to her?"

"Nothing! I just said no to her. She wanted to eat some chocolate and I said no because it's late!" David said scratching his forehead.

"Chloe, what did I tell you about eating chocolate at night?"

"No sleep mommy." she said picking at her nails.

"Don't worry Chloe I'll take you to the store tomorrow and you can get some chocolate." I said smiling at her.

"Nicole we are trying to teach her she can't always have what she wants and you're telling her you'll buy her some." Mya said.

"Oh come on one chocolate won't hurt. Right Chloe?"

Chloe nodded her head in agreement.

"We'll talk later. Let's go put you to sleep Chloe." Mya said walking out of my room.

"Alright." I said.

"So how was Eric?" David asked me.

"He's good." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

David just looked at me funny. I knew he was waiting for me to tell him more to the story.

"It was really weird to see him again okay? I was nervous and I didn't know what to do or say!"

"Well it has been three years. Just give it time sis. Before you know it everything is going to be like old times." David took me in for a side hug.

"Yeah..." I said. "Well I'm going to go shower now."

"Alright."

Three years is a lot. There's probably new things I don't know about him. Maybe his love for me isn't as strong as it used to be. But what happened today makes me feel like everything is still the same between us.

I just hope we stay together....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hope you all enjoy the first chapter.

Bye!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 302 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)
253K 12.9K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...