Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL: Heartland Ac...

By SandyDandygUrl

After some time, Astral has recovered his memories and has returned back to Astral World. The Barians are no... More

Chapter 1: Rio's Crush? (Part 1/2)
Chapter 2: Rio's Crush? (Part 2/2)
Chapter 3: The New Girl
Chapter 4: The Party That Was..Over The 'Top'
Chapter 5: Studying Together?
Chapter 6: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 1/2)
Chapter 7: The Wrath Of Jake Greens (Part 2/2)
Chapter 8: Jake's True Schemes
Chapter 9: The Midnight Masquerade Ball
Chapter 10: Spending The Night At Kite's
Chapter 11: Setting Back A Match
Chapter 12: Starring In Starsparrow
Chapter 13: Guys And Girls Just Hanging Out
Chapter 14: Valentine's Day
Chapter 15: Sick Of This
Chapter 16: Happy Birthday Violet!
Chapter 17: A Babysitter For Hart
Chapter 18: A Bad Dream With A Bad Message
Chapter 19: Violet's Dark Dream
Chapter 20: Rio's Talk With Darlene
Chapter 21: Darlene Meets Shark (Part 1/2)
Chapter 22: Darlene Meets Shark (Part 2/2)
Chapter 23: Not A Pretty Sight
Chapter 24: Silent Night (Part 1/2)
Chapter 25: Silent Night (Part 2/2)
Chapter 27: Dolphin and Shark (Part 1/2)
Chapter 28: Dolphin and Shark (Part 2/2)
Chapter 29: The Vision In The Dream (Part 1/2)
Chapter 30: The Vision In The Dream (Part 2/2)
Chapter 31: The Controlling Thoughts (Part 1/2)
Chapter 32: The Controlling Thoughts (Part 2/2)
Chapter 33: The Monster Within (Part 1/2)
Chapter 34: The Monster Within (Part 2/2)
Chapter 35: Not Taking The Ray Way (Part 1/2)
Chapter 36: Not Taking The Ray Way (Part 2/2)
Chapter 37: Violet Is Missing
Chapter 38: There Is Always A Way
Chapter 39: Vector
Chapter 40: Worth The Wait
Chapter 41: The Search Parties
Chapter 42: The End

Chapter 26: A Purfect Match

184 4 16
By SandyDandygUrl

"It's feeding time, kitties!" Cathy walked downstairs in her black-white dress.

"Meow!" The cats said, upon seeing her. She got a large bowl and placed it on the floor. She then went to the kitchen and came back with a carton of milk.

She poured the milk into the bowl, making the cats instantly run over to it as they began licking the milk.

Cat went back upstairs to her room and looked at herself in the mirror, "It's time I try something new today," She took off her glasses and put on contact lenses in her cat-like green eyes.

She then changed her outfit to something more different--more stylish. She put on a white top that had a mini cat symbol on it with a belted-black mini skirt, along with striped long socks and black boots. She was satisfied with her new look so she went downstairs, proceeding to go out.

She hold onto her purse and looked at her cats, "I'm going to go out. I'll be back, my kitties!" She winked to her pets. She opened the door, "Please be good while I'm gone." She then waved and closed the door.

She walked to the park and sat on a bench by herself. "Oh..." She said, frowning. A boy with silver hair was walking by and saw the sad neko-girl alone, he sat down next to her, "Hi...what's wrong?"

Cat looked up and saw the boy. "Mmm..you wouldn't understand. At least, I don't think it's ever happened to a guy like you." She mumbled in a angry tone.

"Come on, I'm here," The boy said. "I'm all ears, ready to listen to what you have to say." He was being nice. "It'll make you feel better if you talk about it to someone." He was suggesting.

"Mmm..." Cat said, "Fine," she finally agreed, still being stubborn. "But that doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to you."

"So," the boy said. "What is troubling you?"

Cat finally had the courage to speak. "There is this boy at my school that will probably never notice me. I know that my friend Tori likes him because I could just tell. And I have a cat-sense that the boy likes her since he mostly notices her." She said, making a fist with her hand. "I want them to be happy with each other but at the same time," Her eyes became watery. "It's hard with me still having a crush on him... It hurts my heart."

The boy's eyes widened, he hugged Kat. "It's okay. I know it must be hard for you but you have to move on from this boy." He said, "Even if you want him and your friend to be happy with each other." He wiped her tear with his finger, "You have to be strong."

Cat smiled, "You're right." She said. "I shouldn't worry about it anymore."

"I should be going now." The boy stopped hugging Cat. He got up from the bench. "It was nice meeting you," he said. "I hope we can meet again tomorrow. Bye."

Cat's spirits had been lifted with the boy's caring actions and words. 'I hope I get to see you again too.' She thought as a smile crept onto her lips.

~~~~~

Cat would go to the park every afternoon to talk with the silver-haired boy since she enjoyed his company. "What's your favorite animal?"

"Cats!" Cat winked. "I really love them!" She put her gloved-hand out. "they're so cute!" She said. "I have so many of them as pets at home."

"Wow, that's amazing."

"And what about you?" Cat asked the boy. "Oh well...I like dogs since they're so full of energy. But I also am starting to like cats too." He grinned at her. "Just like you." His words made Cat blush. "I can tell that you're a cat person with the way you dress, act, and how you represent yourself in your own style."

Cat giggled. "I feel like I know you so well already now that we've met up here at the park every afternoon for months just to talk with each other."

Cat's eyes widened. "I feel the same." she said. "I really enjoy talking to you."

"I kept forgetting to ask you but.." The boy said. "What's your name?"

"My name?" Cat said, "it's Cathy but everyone just calls me 'Cat' for short." She said.

"That's cute."

"What's your name?"

"My name is Dumon."

Cat's cat-like ears on her gray hair perked up, "D-DUMON!?" She was getting cat reflexes that surprised her to what she was hearing. "Is that really you?"

"Yes, it is," Dumon said. "Uh...And you're Cat!?" He realized who Cat was right away. "I didn't recognize you without your glasses!"

"Me too!" Cat said. "I barely recognized you, Dumon. And I've been wearing contact lenses."

Dumon and Cat both looked at each other and laughed together. "I can't believe we've been talking for so long like best friends. But we've already knew each other from the beginning, but we never recogonized each other without our glasses...until now."

"Anyways, I'll see you later, Dumon..I have to go to work." Cat had to go start working at her job.

~~~~~

Cat was dressed as a neko-girl, she worked as a waitress at a anime-themed café. She was holding a empty rounded tray, she almost dropped it when she got startled by a voice. "Hey, Cat." It was Dumon, he was sitting down at a empty counter.

"Dumon?" Cat became embarrassed.

"What are you doing here?"

"I usually come to this café to relax and think of ideas while I'm writing." Dumon drank from his cup of tea.

"You write?"

"Yes." Dumon had a leather journal and he picked up his pencil. "It's my hobby. I like to write stories. It's my dream to be a published author someday."

"Oh that's a wonderful dream." Cat said. She changed the subject, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to work."

Cat was about to walk over to any random table that had new customers in it until she saw some people that caught her eyes. "Hi, Yuma," Tori was sitting in a booth.

Yuma joined Tori. "Hi, Tori."

Seeing Yuma and Tori together was a horrible sight for Cathy since it still hurt her. She had a darkened anime-depression facial expression on her face and she dropped her tray on the floor. CLANG!

And she ran out of the café with tears in her eyes. Dumon saw that Cat stormed out and he ran after her. "Cat!"

He saw that Cat had ran across to the park and was standing next to a tree, crying her eyes out. "Cat!" Dumon ran to her. "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm not okay!" Cat said. "It hurts seeing Yuma with my friend Tori." She turned the other way so that Dumon wouldn't see her cry more.

"Cat." Dumon hugged Cat. "It'll be okay, I'm here for you." He said. "I know you'll get over it." He kissed her cheek. "I know this is fast but I want to ask you..." He stopped hugging her and looked into her eyes. "I want to keep on getting to know you more. So..will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes." Cat smiled. "Of course, I will, Dumon."

Dumon then kissed Cat. He then broke the kiss. "By the way, Cat..you look cute in your work uniform."

Cat blushed and giggled. "Shut up." She playfully punched his arm.

"So, does that mean you are going to go back to the café to continue working now?" Asked Dumon.

"No." Cat said. "I don't feel like going back to work now." She said. She pulled Dumon's arm, "because I want to spend the rest of my day with you." She winked at Dumon, making him blush.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 138 26
This is a Sharkbaitshipping fan fiction. It will take place roughly a year after the anime ends, but will assume that Astral allowed the continued ex...
7.3K 196 16
Gayu Tsukino, a teen boy who had never thought of that his life will turn 180° once he moved to Heartland with his mother. this story includes. bl bl...
123K 1.4K 18
Hi! My name is Yuto Tsukumo the adopted Little Brother of Yuma Tsukumo from the Tsukumo Family. Follow my journey with my adopted Older Brother Yuma...
7.9K 148 31
{ALSO ON MY QUOTEV ACCOUNT} Rose Ashikaga has been the best friend of Rio Kastle for seven years. In those seven years, Rose has met Reginald (Shark)...