Vow [Katsuki Bakugou x Reader]

By TheFicQueen

"Did you need something you damn hedgehog?" (Y/n) is a girl enrolled in U.A. through special recommendation... More

[Chapter 1]: Hedgehog
[Chapter 2]: Weird
[Chapter 3]: My name
[Chapter 4]: Karma's a bitch
[Chapter 5]: I get it
[Chapter 6]: Games
[Chapter 7]: An interesting friend
[Chapter 8]: Contact
[Chapter 9]: Ever again
[Chapter 10]: Thank you
[Chapter 11]: You're right
[Chapter 12]: Forward
[Chapter 13]: Didn't do shit
[Chapter 14]: Shattered
[Chapter 15]: I like her
[Announcement]: Warning
[Chapter 16]: To tell you
[Chapter 17]: It's warm
[Chapter 18]: Slow down
[Chapter 19]: Cute sometimes
[Chapter 20]: Hands off you
[Chapter 21]: Stay
[Chapter 22]: Something else
[Chapter 23]: Drift
[Chapter 24]: Outta the gutter
[Chapter 25]: For some reason
[Chapter 26]: Composure
[Chapter 27]: Jumbled
[Chapter 28]: To overtake him
[Chapter 29]: Tranquil
[Chapter 30]: Prepare yourself
[Chapter 31]: Catch her
[Chapter 32]: Shouto
[Chapter 33]: Flames for brains
[Chapter 34]: You're mine
[Chapter 35]: To have you
[Chapter 36]: Tinge
[Chapter 37]: Just skin
[Chapter 38]: Forgive
[Chapter 39]: There with me
[Chapter 40]: Vow
[Chapter 41]: In silence
[Extra]: Quirk and Costume Info
[Chapter 42]: Alright
[Chapter 43]: You idiot
[Chapter 44]: Froze
[Chapter 45]: A long night
[Chapter 46]: Beneath the rubble
[Chapter 47]: Hear me out
[Chapter 48]: I promised you
[Chapter 49]: Alleyway
[Chapter 50]: The only thing
[Chapter 51]: The burning city
[Chapter 52]: We will
[Chapter 53]: I know her
[Chapter 54]: Miscalculation
[Chapter 55]: Anybody else
[Chapter 56]: Talk a lot
[Chapter 57]: Think again
[Chapter 58]: The girl
[Chapter 59]: I found you
[Chapter 60]: Desperate
[Chapter 61]: I got you
[Chapter 62]: Go
[Chapter 63]: Hero
[Chapter 64]: A small victory
[Chapter 65]: I'm sure
[Chapter 66]: Home
[Chapter 67]: No matter what
[Chapter 68]: What it was
[Chapter 69]: He didn't know
[Chapter 70]: Guilty
[Chapter 71]: We are here
[Chapter 72]: And so
[Chapter 73]: Forever
[Announcement]: What's next?
[After Story]: Move Out Day
[After Story]: Shouto's Confession 1/2
[After Story]: Shouto's Confession 2/2
[After Story]: The Promised Date
[After Story]: The School Play 1/4
[After Story]: The School Play 2/4
[After Story]: The School Play 3/4
[After Story]: The School Play 4/4
[After Story]: The School Play - Extra
[After Story]: Girl Talk
[After Story]: Dabi's Fate
[After Story]: Night Terrors
[After Story]: Dominance 1/2
[After Story]: Dominance 2/2
[After Story]: The Explosive Duo
[After Story]: Graduation
[After Story]: Marry Me
[After Story]: Intoxicated
[After Story]: I do
[After Story]: He's Grown
[After Story]: Cat-astrophe
[After Story]: Mine
[After Story]: For Worse 1/7
[After Story]: For Worse 2/7
[After Story]: For Worse 3/7
[After Story]: For Worse 5/?
[After Story]: For Worse 6/?
[After Story]: For worse 7/?

[After Story]: For Worse 4/7

44K 1.3K 1.4K
By TheFicQueen

"But wouldn't a push into the city center be dangerous? Our manpower is already limited." Kaminari pondered.

"I think if done correctly, it's possible." You responded. "We'll have to be careful and utilize optimal positioning. We need every advantage."

"We'll need a leader, someone with charisma, someone who's a man!" Kirishima insisted. "I think you should do it (y/n)! Everyone would willingly follow you!"

You glanced up at him with a gentle smile before redirecting your focus back down at the city map.

"I'm in no condition to lead, physically or mentally..." You begrudgingly admitted.

The room fell silent. Your friends shot worried expressions at each other.

"You don't need to be on the front lines (y/n)! You just have to most experience out of all of all the heroes here." Mina said. "The people here trust you."

"Kirishima should lead." You objected.

"W-What?! Me?!" Kirishima stuttered. "But (y/n), you're-"

"Not fit to lead. My judgment is clouded. Right now, all I truly want is to find Katsuki."

They couldn't say anything to that. They could tell by your tone that you had resigned yourself to absolute honesty.

"Alright," Kirishima said after the prolonged silence. "I'll do it."

"Kirishima..." Kaminari muttered.

"Thank you." You smiled, bowing your head forward. "We'll be in your care Red Riot."

- - -

"(Y/n)... Where the fuck are you?" Katsuki mumbled under his breath. He ran his fingers lightly over the picture he had been fiddling with. Katsuki never told anyone, but he always kept a picture of you in his wallet. It gave him strength in moments like these.

"A picture of (y/n) huh?" Tokoyami noted. "You never seemed like the type."

"Fuck right off." Katsuki huffed, shoving the picture back into his pocket. "Tell anyone and I'll blast your head off bird brain."

He pressed his back against the cold cement wall and allowed his head to fall. A few more days had passed. Contact was still completely cut off. The heroes were moving around blind.

"Don't worry, she's strong. She's alright, I'm sure." Tokoyami insisted.

"Damn right she is. She's my fucking wife after all." Katsuki scoffed. To the best of his ability, he was trying to convince himself that there was no way something could happen to you.

He knew you were strong, that you had been to hell and back, and above all else you were resilient.

But at the same time he knew you were selfless and that you would willingly throw yourself in danger for the sake of others.

That's that part of you that worried him.

The chill on the concrete only made him long for the warm nights at home with you more. The sex was amazing, but nothing could beat just holding you. Being away made him relish all the simpler moments that much more.

Tokoyami looked across the room at him and realized that there was little he could say to comfort the man.

"We're heading out to take the radio tower in a few hours when it becomes dark. I'll need you with me on the off chance dark shadow goes crazy." He said.

"Yeah..." Katsuki groaned. "Just us?"

"We're trying to keep a low profile so moving with just the two of us is best. The other heroes will hold out here with the civilians we've gathered."

"Fine by me. The less weight the fucking better." He scoffed.

Tokoyami rolled his eyes at that, leaning up against the tattered doorframe. He pulled a small bar out from his back pocket and displayed it to your husband.

"By the way, have you had your rations today?" He asked. Katsuki eyed the bar briefly and then averted his gaze.

"Yeah, go give it to some brats or somethin'."

"I know you haven't eaten anything." Tokoyami said coyly.

"FUCK YOU I JUST DON'T WANT TO EAT THAT GARBAGE!"

"When it boils down to it, you're a good person." He continued, tossing the bar to the seething blond. "I see why (y/n) married you."

"Why you little..." Katsuki couldn't really deny that he did in fact care. Instead of yelling out an empty insult, he resigned himself to eating his food without a fuss.

After flashing Katsuki a brief smile, Tokoyami exited the room and left him in peace. Katsuki looked on into nothingness. To him, this food would serve as fuel to find you. He had to keep his head up. He had to stay hopeful.

He knew that's what you would expect from him.

- - -

"I really think you should have just stayed behind (y/n)..." Kirishima whispered.

"Jesus Christ, one minute you want me to lead and the next you want me to just sit on the sidelines!" You huffed quietly.

"Well, I was more so thinking you'd give moral support and strategic advice..." He admitted.

"Quiet down you two! We're supposed to be sneaky boi's!" Mina called over softly.

"I'm just saying that you'll need my quirk should something go wonky!" You whispered.

"Ugh, it's like we're in high school again..." Sero rolled his eyes.

"Oh please, I'm much more mature AND better looking." Kaminari grinned.

"Hey did you hear that?" An unfamiliar voice called out from the other side of the mound of rubble you were all currently crouched behind.

"Oh my god, we're gonna die..." Kaminari muttered. "Worst stealth squad 2k18."

You slapped your hand over your friend's mouth and shot a look over to Kirishima.

'What do we do?'

Kirishima breathed lowly and glanced at Sero. It only took a few subtle hand signals to let him know what to do. Your red-haired friend disappeared from beside you, now quietly climbing ascending the mound of rubble. Hardening his fingertips allowed him to make easy work of it. Sero followed after him with his tape. You didn't see much after that, but you did hear the sound of two powerful punches followed by surprised screeches.

Well, I guess that's settled.

You crawled around the side of the rubble. Sero was already at work tying up the two.

"Nice job. You two work fast." You said.

"I'm a pro now, at least this much should be expected." Sero grinned and scratched the back of his head.

"Let's hide and see if we can get any information out of them." Kirishima said, hoisting the both of them over his shoulders.

"They probably don't know much. They seem like just grunts to me." Mina sighed.

"We'll take what we can get."

With everyone in agreement, the five of you made your way inside an abandoned convenience store and took shelter behind the counter. The two grunts woke up quickly enough after that.

"Uhhghhh my head..." One of them groaned.

"Shut the fuck up." The other one huffed. "Look at the situation we're in now because YOU weren't paying attention!"

"Oh please, how is this my fault..." The other retorted. "It was YOU who was supposed to be-"

"Okay pipe down, we really don't give a fuck." You growled. "I have a few questions for you..."

"B-Bad cop..." Kaminari stuttered quietly.

Kirishima had been watching quietly on the sidelines. He knew that being mean wasn't exactly his strong suit, even if they were villains. But then he realized there was a perfect role for him to play.

"I'd spill the beans if I were you." Kirishima insisted, leaning in close to the two villains faces. "My partner here is known to melt the skin of her victims off as a form of interrogation. It's preeeetty gruesome..."

"Yeeeeeahhhh~" You snarled, eyes growing noticeably more irritable. The two men shivered. To add to the intimidation factor, you took a chunk of rubble in your hand and slowly disintegrated it before their eyes. "And your faces are starting to annoy me... So before you talk, mind if I rearrange them a bit?!"

"N-NO NEED FOR THAT, WE'LL SPEAK QUICKLY AND BE ON OUR WAY!" One panicked.

"Is that so? Hurry the fuck up then."

Your friends watched on as the two villains spilled every ounce of information they knew.

"Bakugou is rubbing off on her too much..." Kaminari whispered to Sero.

"Really?" Sero chuckled. "I'd say the perfect amount."

"And you don't know anything else?" You raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"That's it! We swear!" They insisted in sync.

"Alright, I'll accept that!" You grinned. "Thanks for the tip!"

"N-Nani?!"

You stood and knocked them out quickly with a swift kick to the back of their heads.

"Damn (y/n), you're ruthless." Mina giggled.

"Well, you know who my husband is. I wouldn't have lasted long without some balls."

"Remember the first thing she ever said to Bakugou?!" Kaminari laughed "'Did you need something you damn hedgehog?'" He intimated your once dead and dreary tone to the best of his ability.

"Wow, that was forever ago." Kirishima pondered. "You sure showed him how much of a man you were!"

It was forever ago...

You smiled softly to yourself, hand moving down over your abdomen.

Katsuki, you have to be okay.

I need you to be okay.

"(Y/n)..." Mina redirected your attention back towards the group with a firm hand on your shoulder. "Don't you worry! We'll find him!"

"Yeah!" Kirishima joined.

You paused and glanced around at your friends.

"You guys..." You couldn't help getting a bit choked up. "Thank you so much..."

"No need to thank us! We're your friends!" Kaminari smiled. "Bakugou too!"

Dammit (y/n), don't cry!

You ran your arm across your face and braced your heart for the upcoming battle.

"Alright! What next captain!" You looked over at Kirishima.

"Hmmmm..." He briefly pondered. "According to what they told us, I'd say our best bet is the radio tower."

"I see. Manpower is secondary at this point. Communication will win the battle." Sero chimed in.

"Alright, then it's settled." You smiled softly, eyes averting back out towards the desolate street.

"We head for the radio tower then."

- - - - - - - - -

When I returned to the States after my experience abroad, I completely fell into a hole. I'm in the process of crawling back out.

Please be patient. Please be kind.

With much love,
TheFicQueen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 272 28
[DISCONTINUED] Y/N Matoi, 16 and entering the hero course at U.A high as a second year, accepted on recommendations. Your first year you were at a re...
404 27 12
!THIS STORY IS EXTREMELY OLD AND IS NOT THAT GOOD AND CRINGE, READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! This is a story about Y/N, a 16 year o...
150K 3.6K 22
After being kidnapped by villains, Y/n decided to move with your cousin to Japan and transfer to U.A. She's trying to have a fresh start, make some m...
188K 4.7K 32
[COMPLETE] You're a 16 year old transfer student from London who arrives late to class 1-A of UA high. Both your late coming and your fiery attitude...