Gun Game (Male Reader x Girls...

By HaremWriter

[Discontinued] Can you imagine Deadly Hand-Held Weapons turning into Cute, Sexy, and Attractive Girls? I can... More

Chapter 1: First Gun
Chapter 2: Past Tragedy
Chapter 3: New Law
Chapter 5: F.N.G.
Chapter 6: Guest
Chapter 7: Tactical Dolls
Chapter 8: New Year, New Life
Chapter 9: Aftermath
Chapter 10: New Home
Girls Recap #1
Chapter 11: Grifon & Kryuger
Chapter 12: 16Lab
Chapter 13: Love for Guns [18+]
Chapter 14: Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Chapter 15: Orchestra
Chapter 16: 404 NOT FOUND
Chapter 17: Guns Under The Sun
Chapter 18: Commander
Chapter 19: Past Rejection
Chapter 20: Most Wanted
Your Powers and Guns
Chapter 21: Getting Answers
Chapter 22: The Phone
Chapter 23: Upcoming Storm
Chapter 24: Before the Storm
Chapter 25: Best Defense
Chapter 26: Healing Her Master [18+]
Chapter 27: Out With 404
Chapter 28: Captured
Chapter 29: Search 'n' Rescue
Chapter 30: Unexpected Event
Chapter 31: Tsunday
Chapter 32: Demon With A Shotgun
Chapter 33: VA-11 Hall-A
Chapter 34: To Ireland
Chapter 35: Terrorist Anomaly
Chapter 36: Rage
Chapter 37: From Russia With Love [18+]
Chapter 38: No Russian
Chapter 39: Naughty List...
Chapter 40: 4th Grade Reunion
Chapter 41: Fairies
Chapter 42: Feast Before Dawn
Chapter 43: Harem Problem
Chapter 44: Oath
Chapter 45: Walk In The Park
Chapter 46: Guns 'n' Chocolate
Chapter 47: Pyramid
Chapter 48: 12. 4. 7. 13. 74
(Real)Chapter 48: Shell Shock
Chapter 49: Future Standards
Chapter 50: New Dawn
Chapter 51: Troubles Ahead
Chapter 52: Pack-a-Punch

Chapter 4: The Purge

20.8K 305 394
By HaremWriter

This is not a Test

This your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencment of the Annual Purge sanctioned by the U.S. Government.

Weapons of class 4 and lower have been authorized for use during the Purge.

All other weapons are restricted.

Government of officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity from the Purge and shall not be harmed.

Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including murder, will be legal for 12 continuous hours.

Police, fire, and emergency medical service will be unavailable until tomorrow morning 7 A.M., when the Purge concludes.

Blessed be our New Founding Fathers and America, a nation reborn.

May God be with you All.

-

You were in your house sitting on the couch with Five-seven and the other girls with you as you just finished watching the T.V. only a few minutes left until the siren of the Purge will begin and you were panicking and worried.

Y/N: I'm dead...I'm so dead...actually I'm boned...I'm so BONED!

M16: Calm down master, your not going to die, not on our watch.

M4 SOP: Yea! If anyone tries to hurt you even a little, I'll tear there eye balls out and make them eat it! Hehehe~

Once she said that you panicked and sweat drop of what Sop just said causing you to freak out a bit.

PKP: Jeez SOP, don't try to scare per master now...

M4 SOP: Hehe, I'm sorry...I just can't wait to kill someone hehehe~

WA2000: *Sigh* Jeez, we need to focus on to protecting master, not scare him Sop...

M4 SOP: Hehe...s-sorry...

Then Five-seven approaches you with the phone that these girls came from and set it on the table in front of you.

Y/N: Hay...umm...Five-seven...are you girls gonna be okay out there? I mean I know they can handle it but...

Five-seven then put her finger on your lips to make you be quiet, you looked at her as she started lean close to you...really close.

Five-seven: Do I have to kiss you again master? Not that I don't mind of course~

She said in a teasing tone voice making you blush, you shake you head in response to her question as she smile and backed up.

Five-seven: Good, now listen what I'm going to say to you because its important...

Y/N: Okay...

Five-seven then press the screen on the phone that was on the table, once she did a holograme of outside of your house appear on top of the phone.

Y/N: Woah...that's...pretty cool.

Five-seven: Alright master, pay attention, as you can see your house is a one-way road here, that means people are going to come from left and right, M16 and M4 SOP will cover the left side of the road, while PKP and FAL will cover the right, WA-chan is gonna be on the roof as our over watch and cover the back of the house as well...

Five-seven just explain there plan of defending you and your house, while the girls finish preparing there gears and guns, making sure there fully loaded and ready for us.

PKP: Alright, we should start heading out then.

FAL: Not so fast PKP....we can't go anywhere without masters permission

Y/N: Wait...what do you mean...?

You said as you were confused as to why they need permission to even go places that you don't mind then going.

Five-seven: Well...were not exactly...human beings master and we can't cooperate correctly with out you...sometimes we need commands to tell us what to do, especially in a gunfight...

Y/N: Oh....just promise me...you girls will be okay and come back save....okay?

M4 SOP then hugged you from you side as she pulls you between her chest making you blush while she was happy that you care about her and the other girls.

M4 SOP: Awww~ master cares about us, I'm so happy!

M16: SOP I think you should stop hugging him now...your start to suffocate him between your breast...

M4 SOP: Huh?

M4 SOP then look down at you that your head was between her breast and she couldn't feel you breathing on her chest, she panic and quickly pull you away and you feel on the floor past-out.

M4 SOP: Oh no! I killed him!

WA2000: Its alright, he just past out, seriously though, I can't believe a guy like him is our master...

PKP: Oh come on WA-Chan, don't tell me you hate him...

WA2000: I-I didn't say I hate him...he just...h-he just needs to be more mature and responsible, t-that's all!

M16: Hehe, so you care and love him then huh? That's so sweet of you WA-chan hehe~

WA2000: S-Shut up!

WA2000 was blushing red as the girls tease her, Five-seven then made them stop as to tell them to get ready.

Five-seven: Alright ladies that's enough, you all know what to do, if anyone tries to come near this house....kill them with no hesitation.

Once she said that all of the girls eye colors brightened, surrounded by an arua of a killer that killed more people then the Atom bomb did.

-

M16 and M4 SOP was on the left side of the road that lead towards your house, PKP and FAL was on the other end, the girls got there guns locked n' loaded and ready to kill someone that tries to get to you.

M16: I wonder how many people are we going to kill tonight

M4 SOP: Wanna bet on which one of us can kill the most?

M16: What's the reward?

M16 asked as M4 SOP gave a smirk at M16 that knowing she was planning something good or bad.

At the same time PKP and FAL was guarding the other side of the road that also leads to your house, so far they haven't seen anyone...yet.

PKP: I'm getting bored here...hay FAL...

FAL: Yes? What is it PKP?

PKP: What do you think about our new master?

FAL was thinking for a moment of what she thinks about you, so far you two only meet for a few moments so she really couldn't find an answer.

FAL: To be honest...I really don't know...we only met him just today, so lets try to get to know him better, then we'll see what I think about him.

PKP: Yea, I agree with you...

Moments later the girls heard foot steps that was coming towards them, they pointed there guns were the foot steps were coming from, PKP and FAL saw a few people with masks on there head with pats and broken glass bottles on there hands.

FAL: Lets start some music PKP

PKP: *smirks* Heh, way ahead of you!

PKP was the one that shot first with her machine gun at people, then FAL started shooting at them, the people with masks on there faces didn't react in time to run as they were shot with storm of bullets, they now lay dead on the road with pool of blood surrounding there body's that was covered in bullet holes.

-

At the same time M16 and M4 SOP heard familiar gun shots behind them at the opposite side from were they at, they knew that PKP and FAL already started there fun.

M4 SOP: Awww~ PKP and FAL already started, that's not fair...

As M4 SOP said that M16 then heard foot steps that was coming towards her and M4 SOP, she quickly pointed her gun at were the foot steps she heard.

M16: Looks like were about to have our fun SOP

M4 SOP: Yay!~ Lets start the match!

She said in an exciting time voice as she took aim with her gun at the people with masks on there faces that was walking towards the girls, without a second thought, M16 and M4 SOP started shooting down at the people that once they were shot with a storm of bullets from M4 SOP and M16, they lay dead on there own pool of blood.

M4 SOP: Bang Bang Bang, Hahahahahaa!~

-

Meanwhile back at your house on top of the roof, WA2000 was providing over watch on top of your house, she got her sniper rifle ready just in case someone sneaks behind your house, she also heard familiar gun shots from the distance were the other girls were at.

WA2000: Looks like the girls started, hope they don't do too much of a problem out there...

While continues to look around, in the corner of her ear she heard foot steps that was coming behind the house, the sound was a few distance away for a normal human to hear too, she reacted as she got her sniper rifle and took aim were she heard the foot steps, she then saw a few people walking towards the house with masks covering there faces, with out hesitation she took aim and shot at them, one by one they now lay dead on the ground with single shots on there heads.

WA2000: Hmph! Assholes...

-

At the same time, Five-seven was with you inside your house guarding you, hearing familiar gun shots outside, you were laying on the couch, still past-out from the hug that M4 SOP gave you.

Five-seven: Don't worry master, me and the girls will protect you and care for you....because we belong to only you.

-

Hope you enjoy this Purge crossover, until then, Ill see you in the next Chapter, bye-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 274 26
WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE THE RELATIONSHIPS SHOWN IN THIS FIC/GAME MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, OR AT LEAST BE +14 WHEN READING FIC DEALS WITH HEAVY TOPIC...
11.4K 294 11
-as a student who transferred into university in the middle of the year for classified reasons, y/n struggles to fit the expectations that are set...
1.9K 33 8
Another x male reader fanfic of mine this time a Fairy Tail x Index/Railgun I don't own either of these franchise also coming soon and this is also o...
13.5K 315 24
Kimizuki x reader Anime and manga spoilers