Legend of Zelda x Reader Ones...

By Wolfie_is_ROOD

This will include mostly Breath of the wild characters, but I do accept requests for any legend of Zelda char... More

Revali x Reader - Cold Arrogance
Revali x Reader - Insulted (EDITED)
Revali x Reader - Untie Me
Revali x Reader - Two Left Feet
Revali x Reader - Crazy
Revali x Reader - Bad Timing
Sidon x Reader - Unspeakable Fate
Ghirahim x Reader - Hide and Seek
Dark Link x Reader - Hat-Tastrophe
Revali x Reader - Heart Attack
Sidon x Reader - Traditions
Revali x Reader - Unfamiliar
Sidon x Reader - Freefall
Zelda x Child!Reader - Stay the Night
Revali x Reader - World's Apart
Revali x Reader - Worlds Apart 2
Revali x Reader - Worlds Apart 3 (FINALE)
Revali x Drunk!Reader - Just no!
Teba x Reader - Thaw the Snow with Pure Rage
Vaati x Reader - Whoops
Vaati x Goddess!Reader - Divine Intervention
Vaati x Goddess!Reader PT2 - Understanding You
Vaati x Goddess!Reader PT 3 - Fallen Angel
A/N - IT'S A DRAWING
Ghirahim x Reader - Bandages
Sidon x Reader - Awkward and Very Stupid
Urbosa x Fem!Reader - Sunsets and Sunshines
Modern!Summertime Special Oneshot
Sidon x Drunk!Reader - Royal Afterparty
Young!Muzu x Reader - Past, present, and future
Young!Muzu x Reader PT 2 -
Fierce Deity!Link x Reader - What Happens in Termina Stays in Termina
MM!Link x Reader PT2 - A Zora Hero
Ghirahim x Reader - Clutz
Vaati x Reader - Failure is not an Option
Sidon x Reader - One-sided tickle fight
Kass x Reader - Accompanimy
Volga x Reader - Unlikely Knight
Volga x Reader Part 2 - Begin Again
Volga x Reader Part 3 - Cries of a Pheonix
A/N - BOOOOOIIIIIIIII
An Update
Another fucking update lol
Ravio x Reader - Almost Never Afraid
Ghirahim x Sick!Reader - Told Ya So
SS!Link x Reader - Growing Wings
Vaati x Reader - Happy

Young!Muzu x Reader Part 3 - Engaging in Confrontation

1.3K 28 16
By Wolfie_is_ROOD

(2,546 words)

One of these days, I'll be consistent with my uploading, I swear. I'm just a tired boi all the time. Someone said it's because I'm anemic, but I guess I'll have to look into that. :P

So, this might be the last oneshot for the young Muzu series, I'm not sure yet. And I did decide to keep this one more lighthearted as well because I just don't want to write the reader dying like I originally intended, so.

Also, I just finished the cover for my Divine Intervention story, as well as about four chapters of it, so I'll probably be updating you on that in the near future!

Anyways, enjoy!

~~

In the large library, a girl stared intensely at a small pamphlet. If Muzu looked over your shoulder, he could make out a collection of gems sketched on the pages. (Name) wasn't a feminine woman. You were so enthralled by your science that you never really had time to care about things like jewelry and clothes. So the green Zora was confused as to why you were intent on looking at them this past week.

"(Name), what are you doing?" Muzu wondered from behind.

You jumped in surprise before shoving the pamphlet into your white coat pocket and turning to him nervously. "That... is a very good question. One that I cannot answer." You replied slowly, not making eye contact.

Muzu stared at you curiously. You were the type of person to jump at the chance to answer any and all questions. You loved informing people whenever you could. But lately, you weren't in the mood to answer any of his questions "And why not?"

"Becauuuse... Well, I just can't!" You huffed, puffing out your cheeks like a child. "In science, that is an appropriate response!"

Muzu snorted. "Yeah, if you want to get fired."

"Err..." You looked away nervously before getting angry again. "H-Hey! I'm the scientist here!"

"Yeah, speaking of which, I got that book you've been asking for." You pulled out a thick leatherback book from behind his back and handed it to you. Your eyes lit up luminous stones at the sight of it.

"The limited edition ancient Zora scales and Rito feather fossils research novel by Robert Cheri?" You asked excitedly. Why a book needs such a long title is beyond anyone's comprehension, but you didn't care.

"Uh, yeah. I asked Dorephan to help me and he just got it last night."

You put the book on the shelf behind you and quickly jumped into Muzu's arms. "Thank you so much!"

His cheeks burned with an embarrassed blush, and he smiled kindly at you. "I uh, yeah well, it was nothing!"

You gave him a quick peck on the cheek before hopping down and snatching your book from the shelf. "I'm gonna go read this, so if you don't see me for the rest of the night, I'll probably be in my room. Bye!" You were quick with your words as you ran down the aisle and out the door; Leaving Muzu to stand alone in confused silence.

The next few days went back to normal like the strange event in the library never even happened. The two of you would relax together in the library or go up to Ploymus Mountain. And even though Muzu did see some strange behavior during your time together, he thought nothing of it.

But when he couldn't find you in the library a week later, he got concerned.

He quickly searched for you in your usual spots. The library, your room, and occasionally the kitchen. Finally, he went outside to check the mountain when he spotted you down the stairs by the clear fountain. He should've known to check there as well since you did like the way the water flowed. Though, you always did talk about how it missing something; a statue, perhaps.

However, Muzu was not expecting to see you standing there with another man. He was Hylian; Fair skinned with dark hair, so the Zora guessed he was from Hateno. You were born and raised in that village, so the interaction with someone from there wouldn't have been so strange if you had said someone was coming to visit you. But maybe he was getting ahead of himself. The boy could've just been stopping by for other reasons and happened to bump into you.

Unfortunately, all of Muzu's common sense was thrown out the window when you laughed and jumped into his arms happily. He spun you around a bit before putting you back onto the ground. Then the boy waved to you and took off down the bridge.

You started your way up the stairs when you caught sight of Muzu. You were suddenly extremely nervous about being there. "Oh, um... Hey Muzu! How long have you been just standing there?"

"Who was that?" He asked, not responding to your question.

"O-Oh, him?" You wondered anxiously, "He's just a friend of mine. He was helping me get something. You should've come down and said hello!"

Muzu stared at you cautiously. "You know if you wanted something, you could've just asked me. I would've gotten it for you." And it was true. Whenever you needed something – anything – Muzu would get it for you in a heartbeat. The fact that you couldn't even ask him of that anymore was very concerning.

You rubbed your neck and looked away. "The thing I need isn't something I would ever make you get."

"Why, is it something dangerous?"

You watched him silently before responding, "... Yes."

"You hesitated." He observed.

You were quick to change the subject and turn away from him. "Wow, would you look at that sunset! Hey, Muzu, would you come with me to Ploymus mountain? I like seeing Zora's Domain in all the pretty colors!"

He knew for a fact that you were lying and hiding something, but at that moment you looked so innocent. How could he ever say no to you? "... Sure, let's go."

After that day, Muzu was on edge constantly. Whenever you weren't in your usual place, he'd find you by the fountain like you were waiting for something. When nothing would happen, you'd go back inside the castle to join Muzu. You acted like everything was fine, but your actions told a different story. Especially whenever you were confronted.

Finally, he learned just what you were waiting for. Muzu stood on the balcony above the fountain and watched as you lit up at the sight of a familiar Hylian boy. He spotted you and ran up to you excitedly. Muzu could see mouths moving, but he couldn't hear anything you said which only made his mind race with ideas.

The boy pulled out a small pull-string bag from his pocket and handed it to you. You looked inside and gasped with a huge grin before closing it back up. Muzu lifted his head and turned his neck, but for the life of him, he couldn't see what was in the bag. You were so happy you nearly tackled the boy to the floor with your bear hug. Muzu finally had enough when you kissed the boy on the cheek.

The Zora walked away solemnly. He couldn't bear to watch anymore.

~~

"... She's cheating on me." He said quietly without looking up from the small shiny item in his hand. Muzu sat on the steps of the throne room with the prince sitting beside him, frustrated.

"She's what!?"

Muzu turned his head away to avoid Dorephan's rage. "I saw her just an hour ago. She kissed some guy on the cheek."

"That little-" Dorephan stood up with his fists clenched, ready hit something. "She acts all innocent just to stab you in the back! I'm gonna show her what the future king has to fucking say about that!" He yelled.

"Please, don't. I don't need this to be a whole... thing."

The prince sighed and sat back down with his friend. "So, what? That's it then?"

"Yeah, I guess so..." He responded in almost a whisper.

Dorephan rubbed a hand over his face in an annoyed manner. "Shame... And after all the trouble I went through to get you that ring."

Muzu bit his lip before clutching the beautiful diamond ring in his fist. "Yeah... shame."

~~

After his not-so pep talk with Dorephan, Muzu decided now would be the best time to let (Name) go. It was better now than to pretend nothing was wrong and wait for you to say it instead.

The Zora walked down the hallway, very slowly searching for you. He was really just trying to stall for time. This was the last thing he wanted to do, but you weren't really giving the poor guy a choice.

"Muzu!" He turned his head to say you standing at the end of the hall. Your face brightened at the sight of him, and he could wonder was how you could fake that kind of love so easily. You quickly ran down the hall to him, tripping up only a little before stopping just in front of him. "Muzu Muzu Muzu Muzu Muzuuuu!!!"

"I'm right here, What is it?" He said a little too harshly. However, you completely ignored his sour mood.

"I have something to tell you!!!" You yelled excitedly.

Great. "Oh. Well, I do, too."

You blinked in surprise. "Oh, you first then!" You were really trying to be polite and let Muzu go first, but you were just too excited you could barely stand still.

"Alright..." The Zora took a deep breath, knowing he wasn't ready to say it. Still, now was better than later. "We should probably break up."

"Okay! Now, I- w-wait. What?" You suddenly stopped jumping in place, staring up at him with wary eyes.

Muzu sighed and looked away. "This doesn't need to go on longer than it has to."

You took a step toward him insistently, but he stepped back. Your eyes began to well up, but Muzu wouldn't watch you cry. "I-I don't really understand. What are- What are you even talking about?"

"I'm just saying what I think is for the best." He was short in his response, trying to end the situation as quickly as possible.

"For the best?" You cried. "I thought we were doing f-fine!"

"So did I..." He mumbled. Then he shook his head and grabbed your shoulders. "Look, you didn't think it would work out, and I get that. But you didn't have to go and be with someone else behind my back."

You sniffled a bit before giving him a very confused look. "What do you mean?"

"The guy from earlier. You kissed him, and I saw. You could've just told me."

Just like that, the crying stopped. You took a step back and put a hand of your mouth. "I- you mean. You just... Oh, my goddess..." Now, instead of crying tears of sadness, you cried tears of pure laughter. Your stomach hurt so much from giggling like crazy.

"W-Why are you laughing?" He yelled, surprised.

You wiped a tear away from your eye before breathing deeply to regain your breath. "I thought you were actually serious about breaking up! You had me worried for a second! I thought you hated me or something!"

"I don't hate you, but I am upset! You cheated!" He said, slightly annoyed at your reaction.

You shook your head with a small smile. "But, I didn't. That was a family friend that I grew up with! He works at a jeweler's in Hateno, and I asked him to make me something."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, oh!" You laughed.

Muzu was quiet for a moment, trying to make sense of it all. "Wait, but we have a jeweler here! Why didn't you just get what needed from there instead?"

"Because they didn't have what I needed." You answered shortly.

Muzu tilted his head questioningly. "And what would that be?"

"... Is it my turn to speak now?" You asked, your excitement starting to peak once more.

"Yes, I suppose so."

"Alright, then let me show you." You got out the pull-string bag from before and pulled out an object that shined in the light. Then you kneeled down on the crystal floor, holding it up to the Zora in front of you.

He took a step back, staring at the ring with wide eyes."... I-I, (Name), W-what are you-?"

"The stone is made with Lapis and Luminous stone. There's no Luminous that can be bought in the domain because anything that's mined in the area is always being used for repairs on the bridges. So I had my friend make the ring for me instead." You explained with a smile that never left your lips. "And, I know this is supposed to be your job, but I'm starting to get bored of waiting. So, Muzu, now that I've successfully taken your breath away you can't even formulate words, will you marry me?"

Muzu's shaking hand took the ring from your fingers, kind of just staring at it in awe. It was absolutely beautiful and might even put his to shame, even though the ring he got was diamond. And like you said, the poor Zora couldn't even speak clearly. "I-! I mean, you-! We, uh! Um!!"

You stood up and wrapped an arm around his neck, pulling his face close to yours. "I'll take that as a yes." You pulled him into a kiss that you both melted into instantly. All of Muzu's worries were drowned out at that moment, and all he could think about was how much sweeter your lips tasted now that you were engaged. And while you were so excited about the events of today, you were happy to take a moment and slow down. Just enjoying Muzu's lips moving against yours.

When you finally pulled away for air, you noticed, the Zora holding another ring in his other hand. He saw you staring at it, and he kind of just held it out to you robotically. He wasn't really sure what else to do. You snorted and took the ring, placing it on your finger and staring at it sweetly. "And here I did a whole speech just for you. You can hardly even move. You're adorable." You joked. Then, you grabbed the sides of his face and kissed him again. This time, it was a bit quicker than before, but the love was still prominent. "Yes, I'll absolutely marry you."

"I'm glad." He finally said, holding you close to him.

"Well, then. I'm glad that you're glad."

Suddenly, you heard someone clear their voice from just down the hall. Looking over, you saw the prince standing there, tapping his foot. "You know, there's a lot of gladness being thrown around right now, but I'm, still pissed." He said. Dorephan turned to you with a playful smirk. "You're lucky he found you before I did. You would've been out on your ass before you could even explain yourself."

Muzu laughed. "Such words unbefitting of a king."

"Oh, shove it." He responded with his own laugh. "Whatever, but I better be invited to the wedding."

"Of course, Prince Dorephan!" You responded sweetly.

"Yeah, you can be the flower girl." Muzu snickered. Dorephan gently pushed you out of the way and punched Muzu in the gut as a reply before walking away.

"That's for worrying the hell out of me. Next time you think your girlfriend is cheating on you, go worry someone else." He called out before disappearing around the corner.

You blinked curiously before turning to Muzu with a shining smile. "He's very violent for a prince."

"My s-stomach agrees."

"Oh, my poor fiancée." You cooed. "Come on, let's go to the infirmary to patch up your booboos."

Muzu looked over at you with a smile. "Fiancée, huh? I think I like the sound of that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 12.6K 173
(Y/N) had lived a very boring life. She was eighteen yet nothing exciting happened to the poor girl. Then, one night, while playing The Legend of Zel...
478K 7.5K 27
Here, there will be a book of one shots between you and killua zoldyck (or just random character x character shots) I take requests, so if you have a...
279K 8.3K 47
In a fit of anger, you lock yourself in your room. Your parents are controlling, your friends are in different countries, a man insists on marrying y...
44.4K 717 21
one shots with bleach characters. will be taking requests, angst, fluff,x OC's and whatever you requests. disclaimer bleach does not belong to me. O...