Danny Phantom One Shots

By turquoiseblitz

A bunch of one shots. I am going to be taking requests for chapters. Please PM me if you have any ideas. Any... More

Go Apologize
Trying to Sleep
Boyfriend?!? (Friends)
Boyfriend?!? (Parents)
What!? How?! (Part 1)
What?!? How?!? (Part 2)
What?!? How?!? (Part 3)
Him?! Why?!
Blushing
Shortness
You Shot Me
What the Hell!?!
The Proposal
Oh Fuck Me
Oh Fuck Me (Different Ending)
No Shadow?
Argument

Lights

2.7K 51 14
By turquoiseblitz

This is Ghost Writer x Danny. Don't like don't read. It's the light in the light in chest one.

Danny PoV

I have been waiting for what seems forever to find my soulmate. I'm in my room with Tucker hanging out. I mean even Tucker found his.

"Hey Tucker." I said getting his attention.

"Yeah?" He answered not even bothering to look up from his PDA.

"How did it feel when you found your soulmate?" I asked, "I know you have told me like a thousand times."

Tucker rolled his eyes. "You know I'll tell you until you find yours. Well when I looked into his eyes I felt really light and happy. Then my chest started glow. So did his. Mine was a bright light blue. His was a nice soft yellow. I love that color. I think their light is your favorite color." Tucker said.

"So whoever is my soulmate's chest will glow dark blue?" I asked. dark blue was my favorite color.

"It should be. I mean it could probably be any color." Tucker said.

"I really hope mine isn't a ghost but at the same time I do." I said.

"In time man. It took me a while to find mine as you see." Tucker said.

"Dude. When did you become so smart?" I asked messing with him.

"I have always been smart. You just never noticed." Tucker said.

Normal PoV

It was two weeks after Danny talked to Tucker about his soulmate. Danny still didn't know exactly who Tucker's soulmate was.

Danny was walking down the street and his ghost sense went off.

"Why now?" He asked himself. He looked around and found an ally. Danny ran there and changed into Phantom.

He flew out of the ally and looked around. Danny didn't see anything but he heard voices.

He flew in the direction of the voices.

"Stop Tech. Someone might see us." One of the voices said.

'Wait! I know that voice! That's Tucker.' Danny thought to himself. 'Who the heck is Tech?'

Danny landed and floated so that Tucker couldn't hear him walking.

He slowly went around a corner and saw Tucker with a ghost. The only ghost that Danny could think of with the name that has Tech would be Technus.

"Tucker, is that Technus?" He asked. He didn't care that they were messing around. It was clear that Tucker wasn't the top in that relationship.

Tucker and the ghost stopped moving.

"Yes, it is I, Technus. Now if you would leave us alone I would like to get back to what I was doing." He said.

"Nope. Danny! You are such a cock block!" Tucker said trying to hide his face that was turning a deep shade of red.

Danny smirked trying not to laugh. He gave up after about about ten seconds, "You and Technus? Oh my god! You two are just perfect!" He kept laughing.

"Please leave." Tucker said as he tried to hide his face in Technus' shoulder.

"Alright. I'll leave you alone for now. You have to tell me how this happened." Danny said as he flew away.

He wasn't paying attention where he was going and he ran into something.

"Watch where you are going Ghost Child." An angry voice said.

Well not something but someone.

Danny looked up and saw Ghost Writer floating in front of him. "Sorry. I was busy laughing at my friend." Danny said not looking at Ghost Writer's face. He really didn't want him to be his soulmate but with his luck that would happen. He didn't mind but he knew his parents would freak out if he was.

"And why would that be?" Ghost Writer asked.

"First Ghost Child doesn't work for me anymore. Call me Danny and second well I finally found out who his soulmate is! I mean they are perfect for each other." Danny said laughing a little bit.

"And who might that be? If I call you Danny then you can Call me Andrew." Ghost Writer or now known as Andrew said.

"It's Technus! I mean they are both tech nurds so they work." Danny said as he looked up. First thing that he noticed was how green Andrew's eyes were. They were toxic green. Andrew's black hair looked darker against his gray skin but Danny liked out it looked.

Andrew never noticed how Danny's ghost half looked. Danny's eyes where lighter than his but they stood out along with the snow white hair.

As they were looking at each other they didn't notice that their chests were glowing. Andrew's chest was glowing a midnight blue while Danny's a soft dark purple.

When they noticed Andrew smirked, "Well I guess that means that we are soulmates." Andrew gestured to the glowing.

Danny looked and saw the dark blue glowing coming from Andrew. He looked and saw the purple from himself. "I am going to be so dead." Danny said. He landed by the ally. He went in and changed back. His chest was still glowing the same purple.

Andrew landed next to him. "Why are you dead, mon amour?" He asked.

Danny looked at him. The glowing was slowly fading. "My parents are the Fenton's. Ghost hunters." Danny said.

"I can pass as a human. As you can see I look almost human enough already." Andrew said gesturing to himself.

Danny chuckled at Andrew. "It will probably work for my parents. No ghost stuff." Danny said.

"I won't do that." Andrew said.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Danny asked.

"Well we could go disturb your friend again." Andrew said.

"Sure! I know where they are!" Danny said as he grabbed Andrew's hand and made him follow.

Both of their faces turned a little red when they noticed that they were holding hands.

When they found Tucker and Technus they were still in the ally making out.

"So Tucker. I guess I'm not as much as a cock block as you said." Danny said laughing. Andrew joined in on the laughing.

"Danny!" Tucker whined, "Why are you doing this?"

"Because mon amour thought it would be funny and it is!" Andrew said laughing.

"Yup. Andy here is right. This is funny." Danny said still laughing.

"Ghost Writer? What are you doing here?" Technus asked.

"Well I was coming to find a book but I ran into mon amour." Andrew said as he quite laughing.

"Your love? You mean he is your soulmate?" Technus asked.

"Yup. Now if you'll excuse us. We have to go to my library. Don't wait up." Andrew said as he picked Danny up bridal style.

"Wait, what? Put me down!" Danny said as they were flying off.

To say that Danny went home that night would be a lie. The library didn't let him leave that night.

Hey! A new part! Thank you Ender_glace for this! I am going to be doing another soulmate one. I wanted to try this one. I have a few left I want to try and write. Any ship ideas would be appreciated! All that's all I have for now! Bye!

Danny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

596K 21.6K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
907K 55.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
170K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
785K 17.7K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.