My Sweet Revenge, Love

By JennyP988

A DyShen Alternate Universe: She ran away from their potential engagement dinner, leaving his family and him... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Finale

17

2.5K 143 59
By JennyP988

"Explain all of these!" Dylan angrily slammed his hand on the table. He was sitting on his chair in his real office. The other person in the room jumped due to his sudden outburst.

"I told you to keep tabs on that director! How did Yueyue get involved in these instead?" Dylan angrily asked.

"S-sir, I've have been following him as per your order, but there was really nothing against him. All of the activities were related to the girl. I think-" the Spy paused out of fear.

"You think what?" Dylan asked.

"I think maybe she is really the traitor," the Spy said in a low voice.

Hearing that, the expression on Dylan's face changed from angry to expressionless. He leaned on the chair and looked straight into the spy's eyes with his cold ones.

"You mean to tell me that she's the traitor, so I should get rid of her?" Dylan asked in a low voice. The spy could not reply, so he just kept his head down, trying to avoid Dylan's eyes.

"You're right," Dylan then smiled coldly and tabbed his fingers on the table, "I should really get rid of that person." The spy snapped his head to look at Dylan and gulp because of the tension in the room.

"Yes, sir," the spy said. Dylan then stood up and walked slowly towards the spy. When he was right in front of him, Dylan stopped and looked at him in the eyes.

"And that person is you," Dylan smirked, while the spy gasped. Dylan gently dusted the spy's collar before he firmly yanked it.

"I can't believe a person with this brain of yours would even become a spy," Dylan coldly said, "Don't ever appear in front of me again. Get lost!" He then abruptly released his grip on the collar. The spy who was shuddering out of fear quickly bowed at him and rushed out of the room.

Dylan let out a sigh and sat back down on his chair. If he's being honest, the truth that Yueyue indeed hid things from him hit him hard. There were times when his brain screamed at him that something was wrong, but his heart was still holding onto the trust he had in her. He told himself that if there was really something, she would definitely tell him.

However, he felt like he was slapped right in the face when he saw the footages and the photos of her earlier with everyone else. He could feel his heart broke the moment he realized when and where those moments took place. At that moment, he felt himself being blinded by his own anger and disappointment. He tightened his grips when he thought back to how he coldly walked away from her. Was she crying after he left? His heart ached the more he thought about that.

Dylan sighed again and closed his eyes. He knew he had no time to ponder over his broken heart. He needed to do something about what happened immediately, so he opened his eyes again but with a glimpse of determination this time. His brain may fight him for this, but his heart told him that there was no way she would be the culprit. There must be something behind that, and he must act fast to protect her.

"Screw it," Dylan cursed. His brain would call him a fool, but screw it, he would rather follow his heart again this time.

His phone then lighted up. His assistant had texted him to remind about his flight to Hong Kong. Dylan ran his hand through his hair. He really didn't have much time. Suddenly, he remembered something, so he picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello, pa. I need your brothers to help me with one thing," Dylan said as he walked out to catch his flight.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yueyue walked like a zombie into her workplace the next day. Her eyes were swollen from all the crying she did, and the usual glint of optimism in her eyes was no longer there. She could hear whispers from her co-workers when they saw her. Their eyes were looking at her as if she was a criminal, a traitor.

"Why is she still here?"

"She's really shameless."

"A traitor should not be here. Someone should call the guard."

Yueyue dropped herself onto her chair. She told herself not to listen to all those words.

"You're not a traitor, Yueyue. You're not a traitor," Yueyue told herself. She jumped when someone suddenly slammed on her desk.

"Hey, you disgusting mole. Please take your stuff and leave here. How can you be so shameless and still come here?" one of her co-workers said.

"Yeah, no one welcomes you here. Leave!" another one said.

"I'm not a traitor," Yueyue lowered her head and shook it repeatedly.

"There's no point denying it. Everyone saw the evidence clearly," her co-worker said. They tried to take her stuff away, but Yueyue desperately tried to prevent them. The situation then got out of hand, with two of them trying to shove her belongings away and Yueyue trying to take them back, while the others just watched the bully unfold without helping her. Suddenly, Yueyue yanked her purse hard from one girl and accidentally sent her falling to the ground.

"What's going here?!" her director came out of his office because of the noise and saw Yue seemingly pushed the girl to the ground. Yueyue froze, while the girl pretended to whine out of pain.

"Shen Yue! Come with me to my office now!" her director shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------

"What is this?" Yueyue asked when the director threw a letter on the table. He was sitting on his chair, while Yueyue was standing in front of his desk.

"It's a notice. You are fired," the director said.

"Fired? What do you mean? I did nothing wrong!" Yueyue protested, "It was you who was behind all of these!"

"Is it really my fault?" the director then chuckled and shook his head, "Who told you to be this stupid?" Indeed he never intended to involve her in the first place, but she suddenly came in the right time and was stupid enough to be a pawn. Now the plan had been working well for him. She took the blame; he took the money. If there's anything to blame, she should blame herself for falling into the trap.

"All these months I have nothing but respect for you. I totally regret it," Yueyue bit her lips to prevent herself from breaking down. She told herself she would not cry in front of this disgusting person.

"Oh, poor you," the director pretended to be emphatic before he burst out laughing.

Yueyue tightened her grips, trying to hold herself together, "You can't fire me."

"Oh, why not?" the director asked while smiling smugly.

"Dylan said he would investigate further into the issue," Yueyue looked at him straight in his eyes, "You can't fire me until the investigation is completed."

Yueyue's words completely wiped the smug smile off the director's face. He knew about that. He knew Dylan might be doing something now as they spoke, but that's even more of a reason that he needed to get rid of Yueyue as soon as possible. The director then recalled something and scoffed.

"Oh, you think Dylan would take your side?" the direction laughed. He smirked when he saw hesitation and doubt in Yueyue's eyes.

"Are you never curious about why I started to make you do all the laborious works?" he smiled wider, seeing that he got her full attention.

"Let me tell you something. I didn't do it out of my own will. I received an order from someone," the director said with a smirk.

Yueyue looked at him with a frown. What was he trying to tell her? Who gave him the order?

"Think about it. When did everything start?" the director asked.

Yueyue then looked up, trying to trace back to where it all started. After a moment, she snapped her head back to look at the director when the realization hit her.

"You're right," the director said even though Yueyue hadn't said anything, "It was Dylan's order."

"It can't be," Yueyue slowly shook her head, "You're lying!" Although she was protesting against the idea, she felt her tears already began to swell up in her eyes.

"You wish I was lying, but that's the truth," the director continued, "From you being his assistant to you having to do all unnecessary heavy work, it was all his order."

"No, you're lying!" Yueyue shouted while clutching her chest. Her tears already began to roll down her cheek. "Why would Dylan do this to me? You're lying!" Yueyue kept shaking her head, still in denial.

"About that, I have no ideas either. You have to ask yourself. What have you done to Dylan?" the director paused.

"Or should I say what have you done to the Wang's son, Wang He Di?" the director asked. Yueyue felt her breath stopped. What did he just say? Her ears must have played a trick on her.

"What did you just say?" Yueyue asked, still in disbelief.

"I said what have you done to Wang He Di?" the director said.

At that moment, Yueyue felt as if someone just opened her chest and ripped her heart out. She suddenly lost all strength in her body, so she had to put her hands on the desk to keep her from falling.

"Dylan is Wang He Di," Yueyue slowly said more to herself than to anyone else.

"Dylan is Wang He Di," she repeated, clutching her chest harder. Her vision began to blur with all the tears, and she gasped for air from the suffocation she felt. She didn't care if she broke down in front of her director. All she cared about at that moment was that the person she thought was her world turned out to be a hell. Everything was just a lie after all.

------------------------------------------------------------

Yueyue soullessly dragged herself back to her apartment. She was too drowned in her own thoughts that she didn't notice someone was standing there right in front of her apartment door.

"Surprise, baby!"

Hearing the voice, Yueyue finally looked up and met that person's eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------

Oh oh, Yueyue finally found out the truth but from the wrong person. Secret kills a relationship, people; that's why you should never do that. *eying Dylan* Also, who do you think is that person in front of her house? XD

And yeah, it's another angsty chapter *hide* Please bear with me. :') I'd personally prefer to write the angst all at once rather than making them go in a circle. Once it's over, it'll be over once and for all. *promise*

Talking about DyShen, is it just me or everything is so quiet? Why? :')

Anw, thank you guys so much for all the birthday wishes! *give kisses and hugs* And thank you for all the reviews and votes! :D The good news is my class tomorrow is canceled, so I'll update again tomorrow! Yey!! Until then, have a nice day and take care!!  😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.3K 56
(This was my first fic and I am aware it gets cringey and kinda goes way to fast, but I will revise it and edit eventually) Shen Yue ... thought she...
54.7K 1.7K 8
Baekhyun has a grudge. Yoojin has a secret. He wants revenge. She needs help. ---------------------------------- Byun Baekhyun loved her more than an...
73K 3.4K 38
A forced marriage brings together two actors already on the road to falling in love. But a misunderstanding tears them apart. Two years later, they a...
79.2K 3.3K 33
Shen Yue is a runaway bride. Dylan Wang is a runaway groom...well..not really. Not yet. What will happen if their world collide? --- " I know you fee...