Movie-star love

By drearymistakes

When a girl named Kally bumps into a movie star named Dylan O'Brien in a screening she embarrasses herself bu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 3

1K 24 8
By drearymistakes

                       (A/N: So yes I'm using the education of Fredrick Fitzell in my story but I'm not using the plot and the people who were casted I'm making up my own plot and casting like random people I made up so everything I'm making different but I'm keeping Dylan's character name Fredrick Fitzell and keeping the title of the movie just the plot and other classmates I'm making up. Hope I didn't confuse you lol)

                                                                                  Dylan's P.O.V
It was two O'Clock sooner than I thought. I knew I was going to pick up Kally but I hadn't even started cleaning yet. Not that my house was a mess but it kind of was. Considering I only come to New York a couple of times a year and always sometimes have a small get together and I never bother cleaning up after. I do tidy up a little but what's the point if I'm just going to leave?

I start with the kitchen. Clean the pots and pans and the utensils. Luckily that was the only thing that needed cleaning in the kitchen. Next, I sweep the living room and fix up the cushions on the couch. After that, I look at the clock and see it's already two-thirty. Shit, I didn't realize the time went by that fast. I look around and say this should do. I grab my car keys and head out to my car.

I hop in then remember I don't have her address. I should call her. After a few rings, she doesn't answer. Maybe I should text her instead.

"Hey, it's Dylan, can you text me your address."

"Yup," she texts back sending me her address.

I guess she doesn't like to talk on the phone? I question to myself.

I put it in my GPS then drive to the address she texted me. It seems like it's going to rain soon which I'm okay with because maybe she'll spend the night at my place. It's not what your thinking, I just want her to feel like she isn't someone like a one night stand. I actually want to get to know her. I'm single now and I have been for a while now. For some reason, I feel a connection with Kally and I don't want to lose it.

I drive to her street and see her sitting on her staircase. It's a nice apartment she's got there. I see her smile then walk up to me. She's wearing sweatpants and a black short sleeve shirt. She has a jacket along with rain boots on. Kally is naturally beautiful I have to admit.

"Hey," she says opening the passenger door and climbing inside.

"Hey," I say trying to sound smooth.

When she gets in I drive off. I wonder if she's still nervous she's hanging out with me, the famous actor. I wonder what she wanted to do if she wasn't working in a paper company I decide to not talk during the ride I just want to enjoy this quiet moment with her. In a couple of days or maybe even sooner than that I have to leave for Canada for my new movie. I only came here to see the premiere I didn't think I would meet someone I want to get to know better. That's why I hope I'm not going to break her heart by getting her hopes up with maybe being my friend and I just leave. But I don't want to be just her friend I hope to be more than that soon. Because I know I like her but it doesn't seem she likes me like that. Or she has a good way of hiding it.

I park the car then I walk towards my house as she's following behind me. I turn my keys and open the door.

"Wow," she says circling the living room turning her whole body in a circle admiring the place.

"You have such a nice house!" She says with excitement.

I chuckle, "Thanks." I say, "Do you want a beer?" I asked pointing to the fridge.

"Um, just cold water will be fine, thanks." She responds. She walks over to the couch and sets her purse on the table.

I nod my head then walk over to the fridge. I grab a beer and cold water. I set the water down to open my beer bottle. I throw out the cap then grab the water and beer. Walking over to her I see she checking her phone. Now thoughts start to run through my mind; "Does she have a boyfriend?" "Does she want to leave?" "Am I too weird or something?" I actually never hung out with someone I don't really know. Let alone a fan of me, well she's doesn't seem like a crazed fan, she treats me like I'm someone she just met at a bar which I admire, usually people just want a picture and don't want to talk at all. She's different and I like that.

"Here you go," I say forcing a smile.

"Ah, thanks." She answered. She opened the bottle cap and drank some of the water.

I smiled at her hoping she didn't notice. There was a loud thunder then I looked outside and noticed it started to downpour rain.

"Wow, didn't see that coming." She mentioned then turned to me and laughed.

I laughed with her, "So I wanted to ask." I started setting my beer down, "Can you tell me a little about yourself?" I hope she didn't think I was weird to ask that.

"Oh yeah sure, well, I'm an only child I live by myself I moved out of my parents but I still visit them on Holiday's and whatnot. I used to date this guy named Tommy but we broke up because he wasn't good for me. All he was into was- okay maybe you don't want to hear this so I shouldn't-"

"No, it's okay you can tell me, only if you want too," I say with a calm tone.

"Okay, well, he was into smoking and drinking and I'm not into that, I mean sorry I know you, okay I should shut up now." She said then drank more of her water.

We hear thunder crash then I look at her, "No, it's okay I don't do it every day just occasionally... Sorry if that still isn't a good answer."

"It's fine, my dad smokes and I don't hate him," she laughs, "it's just Tommy did it every single day and I begged him to stop because for a long time being with him I loved him but I can't be with someone if I try to help them and beg them to stop and they don't. I wanted to help him but he wouldn't listen to me, he was very rude to me too on top of that but he would always make it up with kisses and all. But that didn't hide the fact that a part of me wasn't happy with him." She finished. She brought her legs up and sat in a pretzel staring outside at the rain.

I feel bad for her because I can see it in her eyes a part of her must miss him but she doesn't want to admit it.

"I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope he's finding help now if that makes you feel better."

"Yeah, I doubt it. Those two things were like his best friends he would never give them up."

I want to get her mind off of the whole ex-boyfriend thing so I think of another topic, "So I wanted to know what did you want to do if you weren't working at a paper company." I asked.

That made Kally smile. She looked at me then turned her body to face me. "Okay, well I've actually never told anybody this but since your being so concerned and a good listener, I kind of always wanted to be a teacher." She says smiling wide with an awkward look.

"Really? Why do you seem so shy about it?" I ask turning my body to her and putting my arm around the couch.

"Well, I always hated going to high school and I never graduated college or even went to college so it's kind of weird that I want to go back to school to be a teacher. I want to be a history teacher I love that subject so much." She mentions then stares at her hands smiling.

I guess this is something she really wants to do. She seems so passionate about it.

"But you can't be a teacher without a college degree so that dream is down the drain."

"No, no, no... That dream can still happen I'm sure you can do a couple classes and get a degree so you can be the history teacher you always wanted to be."

"You really think so?" She asks looking up at me.

"Yeah, I do think so. If you put your mind to it you can do anything." I stated smiling at her.

"Wow, thanks Dyl. And since we're talking about dreams I've kind of always wanted to act but on the low. But I don't want to be an actor at all it just seems so cool how people act." She mentioned with a little chuckle at the end.

"Really? I wouldn't ever guess that, why don't you show me some of your acting skills?" I questioned her sitting tall.

She scoffs and hits my shoulder lightly, "Yeah okay Mr. Professional so you can laugh at me?"

I laugh, "no you'll do great come on lets... Do you see I'm trying to think of a scene I know well? Oh! How about when Stiles and Malia are in Eichen house?" I questioned hoping she remembers that scene.

"Oh okay. Sure I love Stiles and Malia."

"Right, um okay. I have to be honest I filmed teen wolf a long time ago so I might not remember the scene that well."

I start off the scene,

"Can you check my back and see if you see anything?" I ask then whisper, "you don't have to actually check." I see her giggle.

"Sure, and I don't see anything. Is that bad?"

"I hope not. I'm sorry I told you I'm always cold."

"Here," I say as I grab her hands and hold them. Her hands are so warm.

"Um I know what the next scene is but I don't think we should do that."

"You know actors rehearse scenes like that."

"They do?"

I lean in close to her lips, her lips hover mine and I whisper, "yeah." Our lips almost touch till I remember she just told me a story about her ex-boyfriend and I might be pressuring her. I quickly lean away from her lips.

"Um... I'm sorry about that. I- uh-"

"It's okay don't worry about it. You were great it's like I was actually with Stiles for a second."

"Thanks, you were great too." We heard the rain getting harder and I looked at the clock and noticed it was already four o'clock.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I asked.

"In this weather? Not a chance. Tomorrow is actually my day off well everyone in the offices day off so maybe I can crash here if you have a spare bedroom and some clothes I can wear."

"Oh yeah definitely, follow me," I say. She gets up and follows me up the stairs. I open the door for her and she walks in.

"Wow, you are good at decorating." She says looking around.

"Thanks, and you can check the draws for clothes whenever you want to go to sleep."

"Thanks Dylan. You know I always thought you were so nice and gentle I never actually thought I would be able to hang out with you and here I am. Hanging out with the great Dylan O'Brien. And I'm a fan of you, do you remember that? You're letting a fan hangout overnight in your house. Aren't you worried?" She mentioned setting her phone down on the table next to the bed.

"No, I'm not worried because you would've tweeted to the whole world on Twitter where I live yesterday but you didn't and I know you're not like that, you're treating me just like how anyone else you would meet that you haven't met before."

She smiled with a genuine look, she walked up to me and brought me into a hug. I was shocked I wasn't expecting it. I hugged her back and rested my cheek on her head.

"You're so sweet Dylan."

"So are you Kal."

She pulled her head back but not letting go of me, I didn't want to let go of her to be honest.

"Well, since it's only four o'clock what do want to do?" She asked looking up at me.

A/N: remember to vote and comment! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.3K 1K 28
COMPLETED ✔️ Katy Enderson grew up in a supportive and loving family, but comes from a dark past. While dealing with severe anxiety and arrising depr...
19.8K 165 80
"i want to wish you all with every bit of life you have ahead of you! be strong. be fearless. be passionate"- 𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚘'𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗 imagines about...
81.5K 1.2K 15
Ayra, a target for many terrorists, her high status keeps her hidden away from society. As an 18 year old girl, it's tough, having no friends and alw...
106K 2.2K 20
Young Dylan O'Brien fell head over heels for famous actress Katy. However after a drunken night, Katy ends up pregnant. Once the little girl is born...