Coach Jimin || Jikook

By KM_RELIGION

Jeon Jungkook is a single father, he's raising his son who is struggling emotionally because of a recent acci... More

00 - Introduction
01 - The Accident
02 - Soccer Tryouts
03 - The Arcade
04 - Feeling Lonely
05 - Welcome
07 - Others Accusations
08 - First Practice
09 - The Betrayal
10 - Romantic Feelings
11 - Forced Intimacy
12 - Keep Me Company
13 - The Truth
14 - Another Chance
15 - Moment of Clarity
16 - The Night Club
17 - A Mistake
18 - Caught In Action
19 - Disappointment
20 - Courage
21 - Deserved It
22 - Destined
23 - The Rejection
24 - Nice Distraction
25 - The Secret
26 - Confession
27 - Too Late?
28 - Making A Choice
29 - Growing Love
30 - Helping Hand
31 - The Game
32 - Victory
33 - Promise Me
34 - Everyone Needs Love
35 - Freed
36 - Reunited Bodies
37 - Comforting Presence
38 - Meant To Be
39 - Morning with Jeon
40 - No Forgiveness
41 - Restoring Friendship
42 - Attacked
43 - Opening Up
44 - Stability
45 - Bonding
46 - Little Lies
47 - Young Love
48 - Happiest Man
49 - Lover's On Board
50 - Jeon Family
51 - Time Flies
52 - Future Adventures

06 - Dinner with Jeon

17.4K 1.1K 605
By KM_RELIGION

Jaehyun dragged Jimin by his hand, smiling happily as they made their way through the living room, giving the coach a chance to observe his surroundings while he stumbled behind the small child. His eyes saw many photo frames of the boy with his parents, and a few of just the boy with his handsome father.

Jimin laughed seeing the Jaehyun tug at his arm leading him into the large dinning room. The coach was mesmerized by what a beautiful house they family owned, they were a small family from what he figured so far but the house was so enormous that one would think they had more children running around the home.

Jungkook was smiling to himself following behind while he watched the two interact so adorably. They soon all took their seats and Jaehyun beamed at the coach, "We have food prepared already! I hope you like it, I helped make it!" The child said waiting for Jimin to take the first bite.

"Jaehyun, please stop being weird." Jungkook laughed while he fixed is cloth napkin onto his lap, he took his seat across from Jimin while the young child sat next to his beloved coach and mimicked his actions. 

"Its okay really, he's not being weird." Jimin declared with a precious smile towards the boys father. Jungkook nodded and gazed away, trying hard as hell not to blush because Jimin's eyes, lips, nose, face, and everything was perfect and impossible to not drool over. 

Jimin looked around to see that only three plates were set up, "So will your wife be joining us?" The coach questioned, he kept his smile on his face but there was a touch of jealously in his tone just thinking about the lucky woman who was married this gorgeous father.

The room grew silent for a moment, the once happy bright smile on the small boy had faded and he appeared to be on the verge of tears now. Jimin was oblivious to the sudden gloominess in the atmosphere, he cleared his throat about to apologize for ruining the moment but Jungkook beat him to it.

"My wife, well, she actually passed away, so now she won't be joining us." Jungkook mentioned switching his gaze from Jimin to Jaehyun who was staring at his lap now, little body shaking at the memory. 

Jimin felt so stupid for asking, obviously he didn't know that the woman had died but he felt horrible for reminding them of the tragic incident, and even worse for making the adorable bunny smile on the young boy morph into a melancholic frown.

Jimin gave an apologetic look to Jungkook and turned in his chair to see Jaehyun letting small tears fall from his eyes, sad little sniffles coming from his nose that he wiped with his sleeve. "I'm sorry Jaehyun." The coach reassured the child, rubbing his shoulder gently but Jaehyun wouldn't look up at him.

"It's okay Jimin, really. It's been hard on him the most." Jungkook iterated giving a weak smile to the coach who hated himself even more now. "I know how you feel Jae." Jimin spoke up making the small child quickly bring his teary eyes up to his coach. "You do?" Jaehyun questioned in his little cracked voice.

Jimin nodded, and inhaled deeply before spitting out the words he was going to say next, "My eomma died also when I was young too." He stated, his lips clamping together, trying hard not to cry as he remembered the wonderful women that was taken to early from his life. "I miss her everyday." 

Jungkook silently watched the look on Jaehyun's face as he listened closely to the coach's words. "But you know unlike you, I didn't have an amazing caring father to help me through it like you do." Jimin vocalized smiling at the child who's frown turned into a big, precious grin. 

Jaehyun never thought anyone would understand him, his father said he did but never sat and talked to him about it like he needed someone to do. But here was his soccer coach, pouring his heart out and telling him that he's been down the same rode also.

Jungkook felt a warming sensation in his chest watching the two bond. How was this man even real, divine appearances and compassionate heart? It made no sense to Jungkook, why he was being attracted to him, another man but honestly he couldn't fight what the heart wanted.

The three spent the whole dinner eating and talking about sports and getting to know the soccer coach a little more, Jungkook and Jaehyun smiling the entire time he spoke. The father found himself falling into a deeper infatuation for Jimin every time he let out his melodic giggles and flashed his crescent eye smile, nearly falling out of his chair at the way he laughed with his whole body.

"Alrighty buddy, time to sleep." Jungkook announced once they were all completely full and plates were empty. Jaehyun pouted at his fathers demands. "No let me stay down here a little longer!" The child pleaded. 

"No Jae, coach Jimin is leaving soon anyways." Jungkook stated making Jaehyun sigh but obey orders anyway, he said his goodbyes to Jimin with a cute little wave and raced upstairs leaving the two males alone. Jimin immediately began gathering his and Jaehyun's plate, taking them towards the kitchen with Jungkook following behind. 

"You don't have to stay and clean up, you're our guest." Jungkook stated as he watched Jimin splatter the dish soap on the green and yellow sponge. "Yeah I know, but you all were nice enough to have me here so it's my way of saying thank you, plus I'm in no rush to get home anyways." Jimin mentioned, remembering that his boyfriend Yoongi was going to be working.  

Jungkook smiled at the wonderful manners that Jimin displayed, without fully understanding what he was doing he stepped forward to place his plate into the sink also but he unintentionally pressed his lower body against Jimin's backside. 

The presence of Jimin on him felt so right that he subconsciously set his free hand in Jimin's slim waist, and leaned in a little closer.  Jungkook's nose then buried in the coaches soft hair and inhaled the lovely scent of peaches, his heart was fluttering at the intimate touches. 

But then the sound of Jimin dropping the plate in the sink made Jungkook hurriedly retract himself, shocked that he even did it in the first place. "I'm sorry, that was very inappropriate of me to do." The father breathed out, shame on his face as he looked at the floor. 

Jimin remained silent, he was mentally scolding himself for loving the feeling of that strong body pressed to his and he couldn't bring himself to say any words as he watched Jungkook turn red under the kitchen lights. "Wow he's so handsome. Wait? What? His wife just died Jimin! Have some respect!"

There was complete silence between them, and neither of them were caring about the dirty dishes anymore. Jimin tucked a blonde strand behind his ear and nervously gazed at the time on his wrist watch.

"So do you live close? I can take you home if you want?" Jungkook spoke up after clearing his throat, wanting for the shame to leave the atmosphere already.

"Oh, no it's fine, don't worry. I'll have my friend swing by for a few minutes to pick me up." Jimin said not noticing the disappointment on Jungkook's face at the declined offer, but he wasn't about to force him into anything so he nodded in acceptance. 

Jimin smiled and turned around to resume cleaning the dishes, and as he scrubbed away at the plates he could feel the eyes of Jungkook's gawking at his bottom again, taking in all its glorious juiciness.

Jimin's cheeks were flushed, his lip got caught between his teeth just imaging the face Jungkook was making from behind and he hated how sexually attracted he was to the handsome father. 

Soon when Jimin was done he quietly excused himself to the living room to dial Yoongi, who took a while to pick up but when he finally did he was surprised that he didn't hear the usual loud noise of music behind him.

Jungkook was eavesdropping, he knew he shouldn't had but he couldn't help it, he was still curious to know the relationship between Jimin and the blue haired male, wondering if that was the friend coming to pick him up. 

Jimin's conversation was brief and it ended with him pouting at the realization that Yoongi was too busy for him, so he forced a smile and made his way back to Jungkook who was supposed to be in the kitchen but was in the hallway now nervously looking at the walls like he hadn't seen them before.

"Thank you again for inviting me for dinner, I'll see you and Jaehyun at the field tomorrow." Jimin exclaimed.

"Who the hell could ever hurt this kind hearted astronomical person?" Jungkook asked himself because it didn't take a rocket scientist to see how hurt Jimin was internally.

Jungkook barely knew Jimin, but he felt a intense sense of admiration for him. He convinced himself that it was because Jaehyun looked up to him, but Jungkook knew that deep down he was starting to develop a sexually attraction towards Jimin. 

Jungkook sighed, he remained rooted to the ground as he watched Jimin leave out the doors he was soon locking, contemplating on running after him and taking him home himself but he's never chased after anyone his entire life, let alone a male who could potentially already be dating someone else. 

Jimin was silently sniffling to himself, when he was talking to Yoongi minutes ago he heard a few voices of giggling girls and males. He reminded himself to not get jealous since, that its all part of his boyfriends job but he felt in his heart ache at the thought that he was in fact betraying their relationship.

"No, Yoongi loves me, and would never cheat." Jimin told himself, noticing that he's been having to say it often lately.

Jimin was sitting at the bus stop, nearly waiting for 15 minutes and scrolling through his phone when he heard a car pulling up and when he brought his glossy eyes up he was met with a familiar face as the tinted windows rolled all the way down. 

"Hey...can I take you home?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 55.1K 86
Being a single parent that too at a young age of 18 years is really a hard thing. Jeon Jungkook,18 years old photography major is talented and known...
11.2K 501 17
Jungkook sighs and looked at the baby's face. His daughter. She looks so innocent, looking at him with her doe eyes that she gets from him. Jungkook...
325K 11.9K 26
When Jungkook struggles to be a single dad, he meets y/n, a simple girl who wants to help him out. But when they start to fall for each other, everyt...
192K 9.9K 32
Min Yoongi was selected to serve the Park families heir when he was only young. It was his duty to care for and complete every wish his master wanted...