Elemental Master - Discontinu...

By SoulnessTakingOver

Izuku Midoriya is a teenager that has a special ability. Although 80% of the world also has some kind of spec... More

Childhood
Entrance Exam
Heroes vs Villains
School Representatives and The Attack On USJ (PART 1)
The Attack On USJ (Part 2)
Other Stories (I'm A Sellout)
Destiny
1K Special
The festival
UA Sports Festival (PART 1)
UA Sports Festival (PART 2)(Thanks)
UA Sports Festival (PART 3)
3K
Internships (PART 1)
Internships (PART 2)
Final Exams
Shopping Center Scene
Training Camp
Tagged
Make Some Things Clear (IMPORTANT: MUST READ!)
Sexual Pleasure
Attack On Training Camp
Vanguard Action Squad vs Deku (PART 1)
Vanguard Action Squad vs Deku (PART 2)
Missing

Class 1A

8.8K 98 178
By SoulnessTakingOver

-Time skip: 3 weeks-

Izuku and Bakugo had been training nonstop for the last three weeks and Bakugo had started getting better using his quirk to Izuku's disadvantage. Izuku, however, had begun making progress on how fast he can summon a storm or a tornado. Before he needed at least 2 seconds for a tornado and 5 seconds for a lightning storm. Now he only needed 1.5 seconds for a tornado and 4 seconds for a storm. For earthquakes, he just needed to put his hands to the ground and release some of his power. And as for tsunamis he had to be close to the shore, so he wasn't really able to train that. The only thing he did to train his tsunamis was to go down to the beach that was covered in trash, and he made tsunamis take the trash further up on the beach, and some of the trash even ended up on the pavement.

On the last day of his training with Bakugo, he got home and his mom was already at the door waiting for him. "Izuku, have you been training with Bakugo again?!" she asked, as she looked at him with a worried look on her face. Izuku saw this and looked down on his clothes and his body. His clothes had holes in them and were coal black. He had scratches as from the times Bakugo actually hit him, but the most noticeable thing was his leg that had a huge cut. "I guess we went a little overboard. I'm sorry we worried you." Izuku said scratching his neck, as he suddenly remembered Bakugo had exploded a tree and a part of the tree had pierced his leg. "Damn Bakugo," he said so only he could hear it. "Anyways your letter from UA is here," Inko said. Then she gave it to him. Izuku took it and ran into his room, shutting the door.

He sat on his chair staring at the envelope. He tore it open. Out came a chip. The chip suddenly made a hologram. "Hello, Izuku Midoriya! At the entrance exam, you scored an impressive 357 points. You scored 307 villain points, but there was a second way to get points too. By being a true hero and helping others. And you scored 50 hero points, by helping someone in need. Therefore you scored 357 points, with only me beating you when I got 500 points in the school records. So with nothing else to say... Welcome to UA, Izuku Midoriya!" All Might said to him from the hologram. Tears running down Izuku's face, as he smiled. "Finally, my biggest step to becoming the next number 1 hero." he celebrated.

The next day Izuku woke up and got ready to go to UA. On the way to UA, he met Bakugo. "Hey, Bakugo, I figured you would pass. Shall we walk together?" Izuku said. "Yeah, I guess," he answered. When they came to the class, the people that were there already flocked around Izuku. "You're the guy that defeated that 0 pointer, and got the most points in UA's history, only behind All Might," they said. "I just did what a normal hero would do. I'm guessing most of you would also have tried to save someone if you knew they were in trouble." Izuku said. 'So MANLY!' the two students that could harden thought. After answering some questions Izuku walked to his seat and sat quietly down. Izuku could feel someone staring at him from behind. Izuku looked behind him and saw one of the most beautiful girls he's ever seen, Momo Yaoyorozu.

Flashback:

One day, when Izuku was on his way home from training, he heard a call for help. And being the true hero he is, he quickly rushed to their aid. He ran into an alleyway and saw a girl being beaten by four thugs. The girl had black hair tied up in a ponytail. She looked like she was around the same age as Izuku. The thugs were beating her senseless. She summoned a small shield for protection, but it didn't help much. That's when Izuku used his element quirk to make a small earthquake where the thugs were standing. The thugs lost their balance and fell. Izuku used this opportunity to lift the girl with his wind and send her to him. He caught her right before she passed out from blood loss. He put her down. "You guys are going to pay for this," Izuku told the thugs that were getting up. "You brat. I'll kill you!" One of the thugs answered before he used his quirk to send Izuku flying up in the air with his wind quirk. Izuku regained his strength and slowly floated down. He used his fire to send two of the thugs flying into a wall, knocking them both unconscious. The two thugs that were left looked at Izuku with anger in their eyes. The first villain used his telekinesis to throw a trash can at Izuku. But Izuku swiftly burnt it to ash. Then he used his ice power to trap the villain. And the last villain looked at Izuku, now fear in his eyes. "I suggest you leave before I do that to you too," Izuku said with an irritated tone to his voice. The last villain quickly turned around and picked up the two other guys that were knocked out by Izuku. "You'll pay for this." The villain answered, before he quickly made his escape, leaving one of the villains left. Izuku retracted his ice, and the villain trapped in it fell to the ground unconscious. Izuku looked back at the girl. She had an extremely pretty face, with a fine body as well. 'Wow, she's really pretty.' he thought before he saw the bruise marks, and cuts she had gotten from the villains. He used his quirk to seal up her cuts, and partially healed her, closing all her visible cuts. 'I have to get her home, so she can rest somewhere comfy.' he thought. He picked her up bridal style and flew back to his apartment. He saw that the door was locked, so he opened it without dropping her down.

When he came inside, he found a letter from his mom. "I had to go to a meeting. Food is in the microwave, and there are some bandages in your room if you need to patch yourself up from training today," it said, he went into his room and placed the girl on his bed. The bandages were on his desk. He used the bandages to patch her up. He saw that her phone was in her jacket, so he took it out, and called her parents. "Momo, oh thank god. We thought something happened to you." Izuku could hear a woman's voice and figured it was the girl's mom. "Yeah, about that. Something did happen to her." Izuku answered. "Who are you? What did you to my daughter?" the woman asked in a panic. "Don't worry ma'am. I saved her from these thugs that tried to kidnap her." Izuku replied. "I can't thank you enough. I'm so happy she's okay. Tell me your address, and we'll come and pick her up." the woman said. "Okay, it's xxxxxxxxx, and my mom's phone number is xxxx xxxx xxxxx," Izuku said. "Okay, we'll be there in an hour. And thank you again for saving our daughter." the woman said before she hangs up.

After about 40 minutes, the girl woke up. Izuku was sleeping in his chair beside her. She looked at him and blushed. He had such a cute face, and his hair was really messy, but it fit him perfectly. She saw that he was really well built, and he was wearing a tight dark green jumper, and black pants. She blushed even more, before looking away. She saw that his room was really small. There were some posters around his room of All Might, and there was a desk with a computer and some All Might figures. She tried to sit up, but she felt an aching pain in her whole body. She looked at her body, and saw bandages, almost over her whole body. Then she remembered 'Oh, I was assaulted in an alleyway. This guy must have saved me.' She managed to wake up Izuku, by nudging his knee with her hand. Izuku opened his eyes, and he first thought he was dead. Because before him was, what he thought, an angel. Her eyes were dazzling and her hair was perfectly set up in a ponytail. She was wearing really nice clothes too. She wore a pink t-shirt with a red jacket on top and dark blue jeans.

"H-Hello, I f-figure you're the one who s-saved me from t-those villains," she said. "Y-Yes, I saved you, and p-patched up your i-injuries," Izuku answered. "T-Thank you. I-I'm grateful. I-I'm Momo Yaoyorozu. And you're..." Momo said. "Izuku Midoriya. I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you Momo Yaoyorozu." Izuku said stretching out his hand and regaining his composure. Momo gladly shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too, Izuku Midoriya." She said while giving Izuku one of those super smiles. 'She's so pretty!' He thought.

After that, they talked a while, about quirks and heroes. And they became friends really fast. But sadly, after 20 minutes, Momo's parents came and picked her up. 'Why do I feel lonely now that I'm not with him?' she thought to herself. 'Why was it so hard to see her leave' Izuku thought while clutching his heart. (Momo Yaoyorozu: She can make anything she knows how to make. Her quirk uses her body fat to make the things. If she has to make something big and doesn't have enough body fat the creation will use her clothes to make the thing. Quirk: Creation.)

End of flashback:

"W-Well, hello Izuku," Momo said. "H-Hello Momo," Izuku answered. They stared at each other for a while, when Izuku broke the silence. "How have you been?" he asked. "I've been doing well. It wasn't really a surprise to see you here. You're really strong." She complimented. "Thank you. You look really pretty today." Izuku said. Momo became red as a tomato and turned away. 'Why am I reacting like this? Many boys have called me pretty before. Why do I become really happy when he says that to me?' she asked herself. 

But they didn't notice someone staring at them. It was a boy. Shoto Todoroki. Bakugo however, did notice Shoto. Bakugo waved at him and got his attention. Then Bakugo gave him one of those 'Stay away' stares and a middle finger. Shoto just looked back at him in a blank expression. 

(Shoto Todoroki: His quirk is that he can summon and control fire and ice. His hair is white on one side, and red on the other. He is half fire and half ice. However, he refuses to use his fire because of his father, who mercilessly beat his mother every single day. Quirk: Half-hot and half-cold.)

After ten minutes everyone calmed themselves and sat down. Suddenly a guy in a yellow sleeping bag rose up from behind the teacher desk. 'There was someone in the sleeping bag!?' the whole class thought "Hello class. I'm Shota Aizawa, your homeroom teacher. Now, go and put on your training uniforms. We are going to train. Meet me outside in 5 minutes." he said before he walked outside. 

(Shota Aizawa aka. Eraser Head: His quirk lets him delete other people's quirk by looking at them. When he blinks the effect wears off. He has to have eye drops with him because his eyes get really sore because of his quirk. He is often working in the shadows, on low life criminals hiding in small facilities or alleyways. Quirk: Erasure.)

When everybody came out, Aizawa said "Okay class we are going to go through some obstacles to test your quirks. Izuku, you got the most points with 357, how far could you throw a ball in middle school?" "I think I could throw 67 meters, sir," Izuku said. "Now try using your quirk." Aizawa said. Izuku smirked and got the ball from Aizawa. He stood in the circle where he was going to throw the ball. He took his pose, and with all his power he threw it as far as he could. At first, it didn't go very far, but then it picked up speed. Suddenly, like a bullet that was just fired, it flew through the sky, and pierced the clouds, until you couldn't see it anymore. Aizawa just looked at the device that would show him where it lands. The meters just went up and up. "Doesn't seem like it'll stop, so we are going to move on." He said with a calm expression. "This is going to be so fun!" he heard some students say. "Well, since you think this is going to be fun, let's make it so that the person with the lowest score will be expelled," Aizawa said. All the students froze, except three, Izuku, Bakugo and Todoroki.

The first obstacle was a 50-meter run. He could only rely on his wind to give him a boost, but he still came 4th, with 5.13 seconds. The second test was grip strength, and again Izuku could only rely on the wind to push his hands together. He got 5th with 153 kg. The third test was a standing long jump test. This time he could rely on his wind power much more to lift his body forward. He got 1st with 63 meters, and Tsuyu came second with 55 meters. "You can jump pretty far, Izuku." She complimented. "Thanks, you're not that bad either," Izuku said with a smile that warmed Tsuyu's heart. 'So cute!' she thought. (Tsuyu Asui: She has the traits of a frog. She can jump really far and stretch out her tongue really far too. Her favorite place to fight is the water. Quirk: Frog.) 

The next test was repeated side steps, and Izuku came 11th, his worst test. Up next was the distance run, Izuku could use the wind more this time, so he could go at the same speed for the whole run. He came 2nd, behind Iida. "Wow, you're so fast Iida." Izuku complimented. "Thank you," Iida said and bowed down. Then Izuku gave him one of the purest smiles Iida has ever seen. 'So pure, must protect!' he thought. The next obstacle was push-ups, and Izuku did fairly well due to him training his body, as well as his quirk for almost 10 years. He came 3rd, behind Sato, and Ojiro. The same went for obstacle seven as that was sit-ups. At last, came the ball throw. "It looks like we have to wait a while for the ball to come back," Aizawa said. "Here it comes." Everyone looked around, and they saw something weird. The ball was coming from the opposite direction Izuku had thrown it. "Izuku let it fall down," Aizawa said. "K," Izuku replied. When it fell down Aizawa's device beeped. Aizawa showed the class the result, and everyone looked at the number in disbelief. "43 thousand km." Aizawa called out "Wait... don't tell me... the ball went... around the whole earth!?!?" Momo asked. Izuku just stood there and looked like nothing happened. "So... he still made the ball fly while we were doing other exercises?" Asked Iida. "That's correct," Aizawa answered. Everyone looked at Izuku in awe. Izuku did end up getting 2nd though. The girl that could control the gravity of things she touches came 1st because she got "infinity".

Izuku got 1st place ahead of Shoto Todoroki, then Bakugo, then Momo. And in the end, the small perverted, purple little guy, who was Minoru Mineta, was last. "Minoru! Go home and don't come back! You don't have what it takes to become a hero." Aizawa said, with one of the harshest voices he could. The girls were glad that he was the one to leave, but in a weird way, everyone, including the guys, they all felt sorry for the young hero in training.

End of chapter 3!

A/N: This is getting tiring, but it's still fun as hell! "Finally got some knowledge in that brain of yours eh?" I'm not even going to try and stop you anymore. "We're really sorry about this if it bothers you." Izuku?! You too? And here I thought I would be okay. Ah... Fuck it. I give up! I give up! "This is our queue to leave." *Bakugo grabs Izuku and leaves* I'll get those two later! *Fixes wall, again*

(Word Count: 2669!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 698 6
Gentian, a flower symbolizing hope and purity. And with your anxiety rising at the thought of this being the last chance you have to save the future...
38.2K 1K 15
[COMPLETED] It has been nearly three years since you graduated from UA High. Now engaged and working as a successful Pro Hero, you couldn't have aske...
26.9K 496 12
Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless teenager who aspire to became a hero. A man barely alive. Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have...
4.6K 142 4
Takeo Midoriya. The eldest of the three. The most matured of all of them and the only one who isn't reckless. But protects his friends and family. A...