Just an Ordinary Girl

By dev_curr

Devan and Steph have been best friends forever, and raised as normal girls, but one night at a One Direction... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sara - please read so you get her character!
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
What Happens Next

Chapter 12

545 4 8
By dev_curr

Hey guys! Hope you all like the last chapter! And thanks for getting me to 1,800+ reads! :D Vote/Comment/Fan and tell me what you think! :) Oh and one more thing I don't know if anyone else likes Ed Sheeran but seriously listen to his song "So" its freaking amazing! -Devan

--------------------------------------

"Devan!" A brown haired boy yelled walking into the house.

"Will! Oh my god you're home!" She yelled jumping into his arms, he hugged her back tightly.

He put her down, she had a huge smile on her face and so did he. Before she could say anything else she heard,

"Hey Dev!" another brown haired boy with slighty longer hair then Will walked inside.

"Oh my god!" She squealed. 

He pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

" I can't beleive you guys are actually here!" She said grabbing onto Will's arm.

"Yeah we're here for the next few weeks! Until Mom and Dad get back."  Jacob said  putting his last bag down.

Devan just stood there with a huge grin, she squelded she was so excited her brothers were home.

"You're such a spaz" Will said laughing. "I missed that!" He said pulling her into another hug.

Her and her brothers had always been close, especially her and WIll. Jacob was only 2 years older then her (20yrs. old) and Will was 4 years older (22yrs. old). 

"Is someone here?" Jacob asked hearing laughter coming from downstairs.

"Oh yeah!" Devan said, she had completely forgotten about them when she saw her brothers.

"Come down, let me introduce you!" Devan said smiling, she let them know that they were in One Direction but not to say anything. She didn't want it to be awkward, not that they cared they barely knew who they were anyway.

"Guys! These are my brothers" She said as she hit the bottom of the staircase, jumping past the last step.

"Hey guys!" Adam said, he had always known who they were because he was so close with Devan.

"Hey Will! Hey Jacob!" Stephanie said smiling when she saw them. Niall grabbed onto her hand.

He was already worried enough, now two guys that were a bit taller them him were walking down here.

"So guys these are my brothers Will and Jacob!" She said draggin them over to the boys.

"This is Liam, Louis, Harry and Naill" She said pointing to each boy.

"Hey guys!" Will said first

"How are you?" Jacob added

They made small talk, and eventually explained why they were all there and the whole Zayn and Sara situation, Will knew all about her Devan had always told him about her. They told them how Devan was now dating Adam. Of course her brothers threatened him right away, they could be very protective sometimes but most brothers are.

"Well we should probably go un-pack" Jacob said standing up

"Yeah, you're right! See you guys later!" WIll said following his little brother up the steps.

They were upstairs packing and Devan, Steph, Adam and the rest of the boys were still hanging out in the basement.

"Come on Sara!" He said waiting next to the car door.

"No!" She hissed back

"Please you promised" He pleaded "for me"

"Fine!" 

-Ding Dong-

They all heard the doorbell ring.

"Come on! Who could that be!" Devan said pissed off she would have to get up again.

Right as she was about to stand up she heard Will yell

"Got it!" and run down the stairs to the front door.

"Will?!" Sara said seeing the brown eyed boy standing there

"What are you doing here, and who are you?" He said pointing at Zayn

"I'm Zayn, wait who are you?" 

"I'm Devan's brother Will"  he replied back closing the door behind him as he stepped onto the front porch with Zayn and Sara.

"We're here to see you're sister." Sara said nastily

"I don't think so!" Will replied

"Who do you think you are! Don't talk to my girlfriend like that!" Zayn yelled back getting closer to WIll and slowly regreating that decision when he realized how much taller Will was then him.

"Me! Get the hell out of her before I kick the crap out of you!" WIll yelled right into Zayns face.

"Let's go!" Sara said tugging on Zayn's arm "He's not worth it!" 

Will was fuming he knew everything that happened in the past, and tonight, and when Zayn threatened him that was it.

He was going to tell Devan when he heard her laughing from the basement, he couldn't ruin her night.

"Hey Will! Who was it?" 

"Nobody! Don't worry about it!" He yelled back cleanching his fists.

He didn't know what to do.

"I have to run to the store need anything!" He yelled downstairs

"No we're good!" She shouted back up.

They were all starving at this point so they went up to the kitchen to see if the could find any food.

"I'm starving!" Harry groaned as the reached the kitchen.

"Me too!" Niall said rubbing his stomach.

 They pulled a bunch of random things out of the fridge and the pantry, making lots of noise.

"What's going on down here?" Jacob said laughing as he saw all of them stuffing their faces.

"We were hungry! Come eat with us!" Devan shouted over to him

"Okay!" He said chuckling

They were hanging out for the next hour laughing and having a good time.

"Where's Will anyway?" Jacob asked as they were cleaning up

"He ran to the store!" Devan yelled back, she looked at the clock and realized he had been gone to two hours. " He should be back by now though" She said getting worried.

"Why don't you just call him?" Adam suggested holding onto her hand seeing how nervous she was.

please leave a message for Will Miller- she heard the voice mail say to her. It hadn't even rung it just went right to voice mail. She instantly got more nervous.

Adam pulled her closer to him. 

"I'm sure he's fine, dont worry" He whispered to her.

"Thanks." she said letting out a sigh wondering what had happened.

- Ring, Ring-

Jacobs cell phone began to ring and vibrate on the table.

"Is it Will?" Devan said jumping up.

"Uhh..no, i dont know who it is." Jacob replied picking it up.

"Hello?" He answered un sure of what he would here in reponse, he had walked to the hallway so they couldn't hear him.

He walked back to the kitchen, and Devan took one look at his face before jumping up to meet him. 

"Jacob, are you okay? What happened? Who was it" She was asking him a million questions at once she had never seen him like this before.

"Uh..What...get your shoes on, we need to go now." He replied 

Devan didn't know what to do or what happened, she just wanted answers.

------------------------

Hey  guys! That's it for chapter 12! :) Fan/ Vote/ Commet and let me know what you think! :) -Devan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 100 31
Hazel Collins doesn't know what she has gotten herself into. Her friends have dragged her to a One Direction concert where she meets the love of her...
5.3K 50 23
When an average girl encounters Harry Styles her life will never be the same again
8.2K 16 33
4 bestfriends win tickets to see One Direction in London! They bump into someone special and their lives are turned upside down...
5.3K 102 32
Kariann and Dakota are your two most average girls in the world. They live in the USA in a small town with fantasies and dreams as big as any other g...