Movie-star love

Od drearymistakes

When a girl named Kally bumps into a movie star named Dylan O'Brien in a screening she embarrasses herself bu... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 2

1.1K 35 14
Od drearymistakes

Dylan follows me to my car. I feel like I'm going to trip with how nervous I am, of course, I don't show it. I open my driver's door and climb inside. He opens the passenger door and hops in.

"Sweet ride." He says admiring my car with his wandering eyes.

Okay, he is getting hotter by the minute. His raspy voice is melting me.

"Thanks."

I take off away from the theater and for some reason, it feels pretty awkward considering neither one of us has started talking yet. How can I make this awkward? I've been dying to meet him and I'm in a freaking car driving him to his own HOUSE! I have to say something to stop making this awkward, I would like to hang out with him again I mean not like that's ever going to happen. It could but... Will it?

"I think that's my new favorite movie." I blurted out with a smile.

Dylan looks forward and smiles, "Yeah, it was a cute movie I have to admit."

"It's just you knew Rosie and Alex would end up together, nothing else matters but the two of them together. In the end, it'll always be Rosie and Alex." I mentioned with my face calm and staring out the windshield.

Dylan didn't say anything he just turned his head and stared at me with a concentrated look. What was he looking for? And why did he have to look so cute doing it? I decided I should break another awkward moment and ask him where he lives or somewhere close by where he lives so he won't think I'll stalk him from now on.

"So, Dylan where do you live so I can drop you off. Or anywhere near where you live so you won't think I'll tweet everyone where you live." I tell him then stop at the light.

He laughs lightly, "I don't think you would do that you seem like a nice girl. I'll tell you because I don't want to walk too far you know?" Dylan tells me his address then I put it in my GPS on my phone. I follow the directions then when I look at the time I realized it's already twelve am.

"Wow, it's already twelve in the morning. Sheesh, I'm tired now."

"So if you didn't look at the clock you wouldn't be tired anymore?" Dylan asked with a sarcastic tone.

I purse my lips, "Wow, we're going to go there are we?" I let out a chuckle. Dylan laughs along with me. This was one thing I wasn't expecting tonight. Driving home a famous actor whom I adored for so many years. And to make him laugh was even a better way to end my night. I made it to the street of Dylan's house and I felt my heart sink to my stomach. I wasn't ready to say goodbye to him just yet. Maybe he didn't realize we made it to his street and I can make a U-turn.

"Oh, we made it."

Crap he noticed.

"Yup, oh wow nice house you got," I said parking on the street. "Okay, well, it was nice hanging out with you Mr. O'Brien," I say as he got out of the car. He walked on to the street and came by my window. He knocked on it wanting me to lower my window. I lowered it then gulped he's so dreamy.

"Do you want to come inside?" He asked leaning his arms on my window.

"Oh, um, I really shouldn't I have work tomorrow it's nearly one am."

"Where do you work?"

"In an office in Manhattan. It's for paper it's called paper co."

"Hmm, never heard of it well okay, good night then."

He stopped leaning on my car and started to walk away.

"Yeah, good night," I mumbled to myself watching him walk away. I started to get out of the parking space then drove off. After I played what just happened in my head I realized how stupid I was not accepting the offer of going into his house. It did look huge and probably had a spare bedroom. Ah, whatever it's not like anything is going to happen between us. A girl can dream but can't dream that big.

Twenty minutes later I made it home. I finished my shower and I yawned as a threw on a gown to wear to sleep. I blew dry my hair real quick then tied it in a bun. Walking to my bed I climbed into it then immediately passed out once my face hit the pillow.

---

"Good Morning Luther," I say to the receptionist by the front door of the office.

"Good Morning Ms. Bakers' you look lovely this morning." He replied with a smile.

"Thank you, Luther," I say then hand him his coffee.

I walk over to my desk and notice my boss saw I just walked in. He can be a real pain, he always says I'm late when I'm not, maybe I'm just a short seconds late but it's not my fault the coffee maker takes so long downstairs in the kitchen. I shake it off then sit my stuff down on the floor and sit in my chair. I unlock my computer then take a sip of my coffee. There are many e-mails that haven't been read yet. My boss is going to kill me.

I tackle the emails and the phone calls I'm receiving. Also, taking sips of my coffee that's almost empty and my stomach starts to growl. My lunch break is definitely no time soon. It's only nine am. My lunch break is at twelve pm. This job isn't too bad. It pays great but it can be boring the only person I talk to is Luther. Other than that everyone else is unapproachable.

I hear murmurers but I just ignore them and continue to do my work.

The mumbles get louder until I hear someone call out my name.

"Oh, Kally? Yeah, she's over there Mr. O'Brien." Luther says.

My eyes widen, could it be? Dylan O'Brien? Oh jeez.

I hear footsteps walking towards me and my heart stops. I type fast and sit tall trying to act like I don't know what's going on and I'm minding my own business. But I have ears and they have been eavesdropping. He clears his throat wanting me to make the first move. I refuse to make the first move so I stare at my computer till he says hey first.

"Kally." He whispered putting his hand on the back of my chair.

I decide now is the time to say hello and be kind. I take my eyes off the computer then look at Dylan.

"Dylan." I say trying to hold my smile in.

"Hi, you never gave me your number." He mentioned holding his phone out.

"Hi, and you never asked." I mock him.

"You are really something else Ms. Bakers." He said.

I chuckle then hear my stomach growl. I have to go down to the kitchen now.

"Why don't you come to the kitchen with me and tell me what you're doing here, yeah?" I don't give him a chance to talk but just get up and walk past him. Dylan follows me behind me then I give Luther a 'have my back while I got eat'  look then he smiles and nods his head.

We walk down the stairs side by side then I walk further than him to open the door. He walks in and he looks around. There's no other employee down here considering it's no one's lunchtime yet. I'm glad my boss isn't down here or he'll kill me.

"This is a nice office you work at. And you look nice too." He says still looking around. I think that last comment might've slipped out by accident or did he really mean it? I pretend I didn't hear it.

I walk over to the bagel stand and butter myself a bagel. I grab an orange juice then sit down. Dylan sits in front of me.

"You can help yourself if you want."

"No, I'm okay. I just wanted to see you and get your number."

I took a bite of my bagel then wiped my face with a napkin. I nod my head then hold my hand out for his phone. He gives it to me and I put my number in and give it back.

"There you go," I say. "So why'd you want to see me?" I say then take a sip of my drink.

"Well, I had a really fun time last night. You know the fun I hadn't had in a while and it actually made me upset that you didn't want to keep my company in my house last night, but I get it you had to go to work and now I'm interrupting you now- um okay well what I wanted to say was I want to keep hanging out with you before I have to go work on my new movie."

"Right, it's called The Education of Fredrick Fitzell right?"

"Yes, but do you just keep ignoring the bigger things I'm saying?" He asked with an annoyed tone.

I guess I should stop acting like this isn't really happening because it is. "Right, I'm sorry. It's just this is all so unreal for me. I loved you so much on Teen Wolf and American Assassin the maze runner movies, the first time, high road. Okay, pretty much everything you were in. So I can't believe I'm actually sitting here with you even last night I thought the whole thing was a damn dream. So I'm sorry if I come off a little bit like a jerk but I just know nothing's going to happen so I don't want to get my hopes up." I finish then get up to throw out my drink and plate.

He gets up and follows me.

"Okay, yeah I know this is all hard to believe but it's real, I'm real Kally. And I really would like to hang out with you more before I have to go to Canada. When do you get out of work today?" He asked.

"Um, at two o'clock today because my boss has to go somewhere."

"Okay, then I'll wait for you. And did you drive here? Because I really want to take you somewhere in my car."

"Well, I like to change out of my work clothes if I'm going anywhere so how about you pick me up at my house and I'll text you where I live?" I mention to him.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll see you later Kal." He says and walks off.

"Did- did he just call em Kal? Hmm, I guess I have a new nickname." I say in my head. I shake it off then head upstairs back to my workspace. Two o'clock couldn't come here sooner.

A/N: Remember to vote and comment!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

19.8K 165 80
"i want to wish you all with every bit of life you have ahead of you! be strong. be fearless. be passionate"- 𝚍𝚢𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝚘'𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗 imagines about...
43.2K 622 33
When Cassidy meets George through a friend, a relationship forms. But what happens when Cassidy's life gets in the way?
272K 3.9K 89
❝i found a way to make it through, by holding onto you.❞ people are trying to tear them apart, but they're holding on for dear life. sequel to dusk t...
63.3K 1K 28
COMPLETED ✔️ Katy Enderson grew up in a supportive and loving family, but comes from a dark past. While dealing with severe anxiety and arrising depr...