The Secret Between Us [BxB]

بواسطة RyleyKalem

NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Matty Grayson is a rap star living his dream and he's secretly three months pregnant... المزيد

NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
1. Dealing With Your Shit
2. Billion Dollar Baby
3. Keeper of Lies
4. Foreign Territory
5. Un-Domesticated
6. Man Down
The Secret Between Us CAST
7. Sickie With A Hickie
8. Damn You Tiny Demons
9. A First For Nugget
10. Lucky Number 3
11. Just Keep Breathin
12. Nesting
13. Seduced By NyQuil
14. He Said Nothing
16. Mixed Bag of Emotions
17. Miss Me With That Sappy Gay Shit
18. Once Upon A Time, There Was A Maxx
19. F***king P***Y A*s M****r F****r
20. Fuck a Silver Lining
21. Shellshock
22. A Deer In The Headlights
23. The Delicate Man On The Moon
24. One Big Ass Secret
25. Mr. & Mr. Grayson
26. A Tale as Old as Time
27. Hopeless Romantic In Disguise
28. Goodbye Childhood
29. Running Out Of Time
30. Hard Pill To Swallow
31. Letting Go
32. Houston: We have a Father
33: One Night In Sicily
34: This Is My Confession
35. The Replacement
36. The Spy In The Mist
37. Love Someone
38. Surprise Mother Fucker
39. Unspoken
40. Fuck A Silver Lining
41. A Whole New World
42. I Write Sins Not Tragedies
43. A Lesson In Pathos
44. A Spoonful of Sugar
45. The Most Beautiful Moments In Life
46. Unworthy
47. This Is How The World Ends____
48. Wesley's Pandoras Box
Ask Me Anything
49. Babyless
PATREON FOR THE SECRET BETWEEN US
50. Slow Dancing In The Dark
Mommy's Little Ones
Ask Us Anything pt 2
BONUS 80K Chapter
100K Q&A Thank You Video
The Beautiful World Of Matthias Jackson

15. Eight Little Letters

6.8K 352 52
بواسطة RyleyKalem

"Hell no," 

I fight Thomas over control the radio of his Ferrari 488 spider as we drive to the Urth Caffe in downtown LA. The new heavy bass track Maxx and I just released today had started playing and while he was trying to change it, I had to fight to swat his hand away. 

"Why don't you want to support your boyfriend?!" I yell at him over the wind that was coming into the car through the open top. I let him win our war as he changes it using the steering wheel. 

"Because I don't like my boyfriend's other boyfriend!" he yells back and I sit back in my seat with a small pout.

"Maxx isn't my boyfriend,"  I say as he reaches a stop light and turns to me.

"What is he then?" Thomas asks and I rake my fingers through my hair.

"I dunno, a fun side hoe?" I shrug and Thomas rolls his eyes, 

"Oh wow! What a great throwback to match my opinion of Maxx," 

The Hills by The Weeknd was playing and I turned up while singing and dancing along to it while Thomas laughed at my awkward octopus dance.

I only call you when it's half past five
The only time I'd ever call you mine

I only love it when you touch me, not feel me
When I'm fucked up, that's the real me

When I'm fucked up, that's the real me, babe

"This was my theme song in my glory days," I lament as the song winds down to the end and I place my arms behind my head, leaning back into the seat while watching the shocked faces of all we passed. 

They were either admiring the car or us and no matter the reason, it was always pretty funny to see. 

"Why the past tense?" Thomas asks as he turns into the front of the cafe where there was a single available parking space.

"The nugget, Wes, you," I list my reasons and he turns off the car, tilting his head towards me. 

"But mostly you," I sigh as we hold eye contact and he shakes his head, grabbing his keys.

"Stop bullshitting me," He says and gets out of the car. I raised my brow in confusion because that was nowhere near the reaction I was expecting. 

That was different. 

"You're over thinking what I said earlier," 

The man reads my mind as we waited for our food and he took a sip of his cappuccino, ruining the perfectly good latte art. I stared at my little rose and rested my chin in the palm of my hand.

"No," 

I lied, taking a sip of the delicious decaf expresso.

"Matty, I told you to cut the bullshit because we both know Wes is more important to you than me. I'm like 3rd in your little pyramid. I don't care, trust me, I just don't want you to... I don't...I dunno,"

He groans and stirs in a small amount of sugar to his coffee.

"No, I get it. You don't want me to tell you sweet nothings that make you think you're more important than you actually are because you don't want to be hurt in the end," I say and he finally breaks into a small smile.

"Exactly,"

"But you're only bullshitting yourself, you big idiot," 

His smile disappears and I take an extra long sip of my cappuccino, letting that sit with him for a moment.

"You think I'm lying to you, but boy you better fucking check yourself the next time you want to assume random shit like that. Tell you what, I'll ask you one question, where was the lemon's father today? Hmm?" I asked. 

Hitting him with a hard one that has him leaning back with a small frown, tapping the armrest of the metal chair with his index finger.

"Apparently he's a nonexistent anomaly," He mutters giving me a hard stare.

"Did I ask you to be here today when I was in need?" 

"No, but why would I let you go it alone?" 

"Because Lemon isn't yours. Why should you care?" 

"Maybe because I'm not some heartless sociopath?" 

He balls his free hand in a tightly wounded fist around the mug of his coffee, he shakes his head and lets out a long breath of angry air. 

"It pisses me off that whoever he is clearly doesn't give two shits about his daughter and left you all alone," He says, releasing his tight grip on the mug and leaning back in his seat.

"But...I love the little nugget and...I love you. Like is too stupid of a word to use when we're in a boat like this," He adds and my heart flutters at the words. 

"I love you too," I croak just as our food arrives but we couldn't stop staring at each other.

"I love your awkward little quirks, how every little word you say oozes with sarcasm or has some other meaning, and I especially love the way you love...others," He says, careful with his words once we see the first flashes of the cameras. 

"So after telling me all that, please explain to me why you automatically assume Wes is more important than you. I'll wait," I add as I dig into my breakfast burrito and he takes a bite of his omelet.

"Because..." 

The rest of his sentence is lost because he mumbled but I could connect the dots.

"Sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear over the sound of you being such a little bitch," I correct him and he stabs his omelet.

"Because I'm insecure," He painfully repeats and I couldn't help but giggle at the pouty face he was making. 

God, he's so fucking cute and hot at the same time. I wanted to kiss him so badly, but should I with everyone watching our every breath? 

He reads my mind and closes the space between us at the small table, dragging my chair closer with his feet before leaning over and gives me one long kiss on the lips where I gently caressed his chin with my thumb. He pulled away and sat back down, eating his food like nothing happened while I had a rare moment where I was at a complete loss for words.

Damn, he's got some serious balls. 

"You really want me huh?" I stutter like a sixteen-year-old girl and he touches the side of my foot with his.

"Your ass is mine Matthias and also, you can tell Maxx to choke on his own cock for me if he's pissed off about it," he says and takes a sassy sip of cappuccino.

"Honestly, between you and me, I don't think he could if he tried," I confess and Thomas chokes so hard mid-sip that coffee comes out of his nose and I burst out laughing. Thomas puts his head down, keeping it in his hands as he lets out a loud groan.

"Fuck, I did NOT need that image in my head," He grumbles and I was coughing in my arm and laughing at the same time, feeling like I was about to die of bronchitis.

"Hey! You asked!" I'm quick to point the finger and he tilts his head up so now his eyes were above his hands.

"I did not! In no way, shape, or form did I ask you what his dick size is," He harshly whispers across the table and I wipe the tears from laughing so hard.

"Jesus fucking Christ," He sighs as he rubs the bridge of his nose and I feel bad for my poor baby who has to deal with my dirty humor.

"Does it make you feel better that you finally defeated Maxx in something?" I tease and he goes back to stabbing his omelet. 

"To some degree," He confirms while still shaking his head. 

"Sorry, you can't beat Wes though," I hint as I grab my breakfast burrito again and he dramatically drops his fork.

"I'm going home,"

"THOMAS!" 

*** 

After breakfast, we decided to take a small pit stop at the boardwalk before returning home. His hand cupped in mine as we walked along Venice beach, thankful for only two or three fans recognizing us and asking for pictures.

After walking along the sand for awhile we finally reached a small strip without any people. Since the tourist season hasn't started and it was a Monday afternoon we were practically on our own. 

Thomas stops and wraps his arms around my stomach, settling his chin on my shoulder as we looked out to the ocean. 

"Why didn't we do this earlier? This is really nice," I tell him as I curl my hands around his much larger ones. 

"What's nice? The beach?" Thomas asks with his usual clueless self.

"No, being with you," I correct him and he kisses my cheek.

"I don't know. Maybe it had something to do with the fact you hated me when we first met?" he reminds me and my mouth forms a visible 'o'.

"Yeah, could be that too. But you were such a geek, I didn't know you had this sweet side to you," I try to defend myself and he only hugs me tighter.

"You were also a really big asshole, still are," he adds and I jab him in the gut with my elbow. 

"It's just a defense mechanism okay," I explain, loving the smell of the ocean before us colliding with his strong scent of manly cologne. 

"Mhm. Is that what you tell yourself?" he continues and I try to break out of his arms but he only holds me tighter against my will.

"I'm kidding Matty, you know I love you," he says and I stop thrashing around like a dead fish stuck in a bear's paws to twist around and face him, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Stop making fun of me then," I flick his nose and he kisses me for real this time. Letting out lips crash together like the ocean against the surf as he held me in his protective arms.

In this moment, I saw something in him that I had never noticed in anyone else before. When I was with Thomas, kissing him like sucking his face was an addiction that yearned for satisfaction, I didn't see an end. 

I usually calculated the end for my partners well before the relationship even started and counted down until what I liked to call, 'doomsday' where I severed my ties and cut my losses to move on to the next. 

But with Thomas, I wasn't counting down. 

I was counting up.

I saw a future with Thomas and the lemon, but not here in LA. 

"I want a farm," 

I said out of the blue and in the middle of our make-out session and his face scrunches up with confusion.

"Matthias, I swear to god, you say the most random things sometimes," He says and I toy with the cute little-twisted waves of kinky hair at the back of his neck.

"I'm serious, I want to live on a farm," I repeat myself and he presses our foreheads together.

"Sure babe, hold on let me buy you a farm. You want me to pull a zoo out of my ass too while I'm at it?" He says sarcastically and I give the curl a little yank causing him to wince.

"I saw it in a dream! It was a premonition I swear," 

"When did you have this 'premonition'?"

"Yesterday," I confess and he kisses the tip of my nose.

"I Hate to be the dream killer, but you were also really high on NiQuil. You were asleep for over 15 hours." He says and I blink a few times.

"Well, I don't care if I was high. I saw this perfect country life on a little farm and my baby was playing with little baby chicks so now I know what I'm going to do! I-"

I'm cut off by the fact both of our phones had started going off like crazy and we looked down to see hundreds of messages from our managers, PR team, and fellow band members asking what the fuck we were doing kissing in public.

"I guess the photos are out, we should probably get back before they send the security squad after us," Thomas says with a sad hint to his voice. 

"Can I at least get one more?" I whimper and a small smirk makes its way across his face.

"You can have as many kisses as you want," he says and we pick up where we left off. 

***************
Hope I'm not disappointing y'all so far.

Let me know in the comments what you want to see more of? Whether it be a ship, more moments like this, baby time? I dunno

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

764K 44.5K 36
Xavier has always been an unapologetically provocative man with minimal morals. As a secret agent working under an alias, seduction has always been h...
127K 7.7K 12
[COMPLETED] For seven years, Monty has lived across the street from Grayson Rogers. In all those years, they've only talked a handful of times. There...
120K 3.7K 25
Harry was in a happy relationship and had his life set straight until he finds out he can get pregnant...when he actually ends up pregnant. Hit with...
185K 8.4K 87
Young and in love - a reckless combination. When Mattie discovers she's pregnant at the tender age of 15, her family sends her away. She spends the...