iris . vkook

By plasticbees

Everyone has a soulmate, even the coldest people, the warmest people, people miles apart. And no matter what... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven.
author's note!

eighty five

9.4K 581 352
By plasticbees

Taehyung's PoV;

"Ugh, it hurts." I groaned, rolling around in bed.

I bumped into Jeongguk, who was laid on his front, face smushed into the pillow. He said something I couldn't understand, since his words were pushed into the silk that covered his face.

"What?" I laughed.

He flung his head up, hair astray and face puffy. His red lips were pouty and his eyes were thin due to sleepiness. He offered a dazy smile.

"What's wrong, petal?"

"My butt and back hurt."

Jeongguk snorted, simply shrugging before pushing his face back into the pillow.

I lightly hit his arm, earning a muffled groan and a weak slapping away. 

"I'm in pain." I whined, poking his side.

"That's what you get for being naughty." He murmured, flipping so he laid on his back, but turning his head to face me.

"Was worth it though." 

Jeongguk didn't answer, he simply looked at me with stars in his eyes and a gentle smile on his lips. 

"What?" I asked quietly, a wide smile forming on my face.

He grinned, white teeth complimenting red lips as he grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him. Our bellies pressed against eachother and our legs tangled together as he held me tight against him. Jeongguk's white button-up slipped off of my shoulders and rode up so that it sat on the dip of my back. One of his hands patted my butt slowly and softly, the other hand running his fingertips along my spine.

"Nothing, petal." Jeongguk hummed, pressing a kiss to the bridge of my nose, "just thinking about how lucky I am to have you, darling."

An immediate flush coloured my cheeks as I buried my head in his neck, feeling his throaty chuckle against my collarbones as it rumbled through his chest.

"Why do you have to hurt my heart?" I groaned through a giggle, looking up to see Jeongguk's head thrown back as he laughed loudly, causing a wider smile to form as I looked at his dimples.

"Because I love you. It's my job."

--------------------------------------

"This is bullshit. I can't believe I agreed to this." Jeongguk sulked as we walked into the café, the smell of bitter coffee complying with the bite to his words, yet the soft hold he had on my hand juxtaposed either sense. 

"It'll be fine." I soothed, spotting Jimin and Yoongi sat in a booth.

We made our way over, Jeongguk sitting opposite Yoongi as I sat beside him.

"Afternoon." Jimin smirked, pointing at my neck.

"Nice." Yoongi grinned, high-fiving Jeongguk.

"I'm in pain, please, leave me be." I groaned as I offered a playful glare to Jeongguk, who wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pressed sloppy kisses to my cheek.

"Aww, precious Taehyungie is injured." Jeongguk said in a baby voice, making me laugh and throw my head back as he tickled my sides.

"I'm just scared that he'll, I dunno, shoot him or some shit?" Hoseok said to Namjoon and Jin as they stepped into the café.

Yoongi scowled, pointing at the two of us as we were wrapped in an embrace, scoffing and making a joke about 'look at the monster', at which Jeongguk shook his head with a small chuckle.

"Yes, he's totally got a gun to his fucking head, hasn't he?" Jimin hissed, standing up.

"Babe, sit down." Yoongi said, tugging on his hand.

Jimin refused, pulling his hand away from Yoongi's grasp as the trio made their way over. We didn't miss how they moved their chairs so that they had distance between themselves and Jeongguk. 

"Jimin, leave it." I said, watching as he sat down with a huff and crossed arms.

Jeongguk sat in a similar way, now slumping in his chair and crossing his inked arms over his stomach. He sat in his uniform, which consisted of a black shirt, leather pants and combat boots, his jacket thrown over my shoulders. 

"You really think that he's going to shoot Tae, really?!" Yoongi asked, eyebrows raised to his hairline as he shook his head in disbelief.

"I don't think he'll do it on purpose. I just think that he's in an unsafe environment." Hoseok shrugged.

"Who are you, his fucking therapist?" Jimin scoffed.

"Any questions?" Jeongguk asked, interrupting Hoseok as he was about to speak, looking at the trio with a bored gaze.

"Why did you shoot him?" Jin asked.

"He was my ex-boyfriend, who was extremely abusive and left me with numerous broken bones and scars - mentally and physically. I decided that it wasn't fair to let my past inflict pain upon those who aren't involved with him." Jeongguk spoke, humbleness in his words as he tried his best not to be petty but still let it slip.

"But you didn't have to shoot him, couldn't you have just knocked him unconscious?" 

"What, and put other people at risk for when he woke up? He's a fucking spy, he knew everything about all of you before I even knew you." 

"What do you actually do for a job? Considering the fact that you have access to guns and weapons, I can't imagine it would be anything legal." Namjoon questioned, flinching as Jeongguk leaned forward to stir his tea (Yoongi had remembered what Jeongguk liked to drink from when I'd once complained about his hatred for coffee - I found the gesture quite sweet).

"I'm an assassin. I sell drugs and weapons on the side to help Boss' other workers." Jeongguk spoke confidently, unworried about others overhearing since all the baristas, waiters and waitresses were members of either Boss' gang or Taeyong's. The other customers tended to mind their own business, since they were involved in illegal shit themselves. 

"And you love this man?" Jin asked, disbelief in his voice as he questioned me.

"Of course." I frowned, "He'd be the love of my life regardless of if we were soulmates or not. He makes me feel beautiful and he adores me, what else do I need? He takes care of me and Yeontan, saved me from losing my apartment, gets his friends to watch over me when he leaves town and is overall an amazing man, who isn't defined by his job. We're engaged, for fuck's sake, he hasn't wanted to kill me yet."

Yoongi, Jimin and Jeongguk snorted at the irony of the last sentence after smiling at my words.

"Honestly, you should be happy for me." I said, disappointment lacing my pronounciation, "and if you can't do that, then you're not my true friends. Jeongguk put his life at risk to save all of us, and you can't even be the slightest bit grateful?"

"It's not that we're not grateful, because obviously - we are. I can't even begin to explain the fear I had when Jisug, or whatever-"

"Jisom."

"When Jisom pointed that gun at my head. My heart beat was so fast and my entire body was numb, and I'm super thankful that you saved me, Jeon." Hoseok swallowed thickly, "but, I can't help but feel as though you'll hurt our Tae."

"I'm not your Tae. I'm my own fucking person." I hissed.

"How many times do we have to tell you?" Yoongi slammed his fist down on the table, "he's not going to hurt him. He fucking adores Taehyung, why would he want that?"

"You know what? Fuck you." I shook my head, standing, "I feel safe around him, and so do Yoongi and Jimin, and if you can't accept that then, I won't accept you."

Jeongguk's arms uncrossed, one hand touching at my lower back while the other pushed him up. Once he stood to his full height, Yoongi and Jimin also pushed their chairs back. 

"Fuck this." Jeongguk said, "I can't deal with you."

Jeongguk slipped his hand into mine, nodding his head towards the exit, "I'll treat us to some fun, hm?"

"Taehyung, you can't miss anymore school!" Jin called as the four of us began to depart.

"Shots?" Jeongguk grinned, ignoring Jin.

"Fuck yeah." Yoongi and Jimin yelled, pumping their fists in the air.

"Let's go!" I shouted, equally as excited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 105K 48
In a world where on your eighteenth birthday,you get to know who the person you're stuck with for the rest of your life is,by taking a blood test. B...
4K 178 11
ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴏʏ'ꜱ ʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴀɴ (Y/N) is a promising young actress who has recently had the opportunity of a lifetime: to act with a blockbuste...
5.3M 307K 65
'The devil has a name and it is Kim Taehyung' Every girl wants a bad boy who would be good just for her. But what happens when you get the ultimate...
1.2M 77.7K 42
It's been eleven years since Kim Taehyung became mute. Eleven years since Taehyung went through something traumatizing and decided to stop talking. N...