Sakura Hatake

By Cherrybab3

She was known as Haruno by her classmates,but most older ninja know the truth. They used Haruno because her f... More

Departure
Meeting Uchiha part 1
Uchiha's 2
Training & Uzumaki?!
Surprised Itachi
You suck
Minato & Kushina
The meeting
Meeting Shika?!
The Shy Hyuga
Hinata
Team Gai
Team Kurenai
Team Asuma
Ami
Ino
Not an Update
Who she ends up with
Sakuraaaaaa
Bad duck
Which one
Why are you here!?
idk
Smile for its your special day
Broken friendship
Teams
Caught you!
Not an update
Waiting
Update
Dare or Truth
WHAT!?
Listen
Almost out
Out
team bonding
Im crying then laughing
Excuse me!!!
Get you dirty ass hand off of me
You fools
Bitch please
Kinky
snakey
Sweetie?
Broooo
I love you and I'm sorry
HI

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

2.5K 52 7
By Cherrybab3

(Sakura's POV)

As we got closer to the Uchiha's resident's they started whispering.

I was walking behind them. I don't understand why they are being......

No.

Wait.

Damnit.

Why do I always fall for this.

*sighs*

I'm an idiot.

"Umm... Hey Uchiha, Uzumakis I gotta go see you tomorrow." I was about to walk away but I felt a hand grab mine.
It was Sasuke.

" Come on Sakura we are almost there just stay there for a bit, yeah?"
We had a silent conversation.

'You're coming Hatake '

'No'

'Hinata will be there '

'....'

'Please and I'll do whatever you want for a week'

'For real '

'Yes '

'Alright then Uchiha deal'

I sighed and thought to myself

'I mean it wouldn't be that bad would it'

'If you want to put them in danger'

'I'm not a ninja yet so they'll be fine, how would I put them in danger?'

'I'm just warning you'

' I mean this will be the last time to celebrate with them'

I guess I'm right, right?

Sigh.

Being a ninja must be very difficult.
I guess that's why oji-chan.....

Well nevermind that.

"..kura! Sakura!.."

I looked up and noticed that we were in front of the Uchihas' house. I looked around and there was no one.

'Weird'

"So Sakura-chan are you hungry, hun?" Mikoto asked me.

" No" and as I said that my body decided to betray me. The Uchihas' and Uzumakis ' chuckled and giggled. I blushed.

" I think on the contraire Sakura." Said Itachi with a bit of a chuckle.

"Then let's go inside! Shall we! And we'll eat!" Said Mikoto as she clapped her hand.

So Mikoto opened the door and one by one they went in. First Fugaku, Minato, Kushina, Naruto and Sasuke.

(Sasuke POV)

" Sak come on" I said and looked at her.

"Coming bro" and I felt a pang in my chest.

'Bro'

'Bro'

'Bro'

That word keeps repeting in my head I don't know why. I stepped inside and looked at my mother, she whispered.

" take her to your room we aren't ready yet" I nodded as Sakura walked in.

"Sakura let's go upstairs, yeah? I have something to show you." She looked at me confused but I just gave her a smile and grabbed her hand and lead her upstairs.

"Ne, Sasuke what are you going to show me?" I frowed

'Its been a while since she's called me Sasuke-kun yet she's always calling Naruto and the rest of the boys kun'

' Is it possible you're jealous
Sasu-cakes '

"Sakura why is it you you don't call me Sasuke-kun anymore" she looked at me.

"Well when we had that sleepover at my place a while ago you said you hated it when girls call you that, so i stop."

"When I said girls I meant my fangirls. Keep calling me Sasuke-kun it's fine Sakura" she smiled and we entered my room.

She looked around my room and smiled.
"I see you have our pictures
Sasuke-kun and you haven't changed your room yet." I smiled

'Of course we have your picture why wouldn't we want someone as beautiful as you in our room everyday Saku-hime'

'Who are you, you creep.'

'Ne no reason to be so mean
Sasu-cakes on and I'm you obviously. And you just called yourself a creep idiot.'

'If you are me you just called your self an idiot'

'Ne Sasu-cakes stop being so mean!!'

"So Sasuke-kun what were you going to show me." Sakura said to me while looking at a picture of our families together.

It was the Hokage and to his right was Obito-baka, to his left was Rin and Kakashi. Near Obito-baka was nii-san and Shushi. Father was standing behind Obito-baka a bit besides Hokage-sama. Mother and Kushina were standing besides Rin. Then you have Naruto, Sakura and me in the front everyone. Sakura is standing in the middle of me and Naruto. She had a big smile that can brighten anyone's day she had an arm around me and was looking arms with Naruto.

"Oh right." I went to my desk and open a drawer and pulled out a little box.

When I turned back to look at her and she was looking at me.

"Here." I tossed the box to her and she caught it.

She opened the box and looked at at me.

"S-Sasuke-kun I can't accept this..." I frowned.

"Its not that I dont like it, I-I love it, it's just it look so expensive."

I gave her a choker with a cherry blossom in the middle my mother help me pick it out .

"Sakura. It's alright it's a birthday present just accept it."

"B-but for your birthday I only got you tomatoes!"

"And I love tomatoes."

"But-" she got cut off by my mom.

"Alright kids dinners ready. Come on" I nodded as she was closing my door.

"Come over here Sakura." She walked over to me and I held my hand out. She placed the box in my hand and turned around.

I took out the choker necklace thing and put it on her.

"There come on they're waiting." She nodded and as I was walking towards the door she....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She kissed my cheek. I looked at her in surprise. She smiled.

"Thank you Sasuke-kun. " I was blushing ands looked away

"Hn." I walked out of my room and towards the kitchen with Sakura behind me.

"No one's here.?"

"They're probably outside" I Said as I walked toward the door that leads outside. Where my friendship with Sakura blossomed.

As I walked out I nodded my head and as Sakura stepped out everyone....

(No one's POV)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Sakura was stunned she looked around and all her friends were her along with their parents and her Papa.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Words: 979

Published on October 28, 2018

1) So when I was was first starting to write my story I wanted to have it in like order and everyone's birthday on the actual day and every holiday but that's not wants happening.

2) I kinda hate my story so I'm think of starting all over except this time doing it like I was originally planned.

3) i know this is out later than expected but like I'm not a very good student and I'm behind in a lot of the homework so yeah

4) I suck at everything

Origanl version.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 481 30
" Don't you ever wish you owned a time machine? Why? to fix my errors. What errors? Hn, let me tell you my story then, my name is Haruno Sakura and t...
741 8 13
Uchiha Narumi, a girl who carries the weight of pride of her clan and a girl who is prideful of her own identity. Soft spoken but strong willed, calm...
148K 5.1K 58
Sakura Haruno. Prodigy and jinchuriki of the leaf. Bloody Blossom Monster Trouble with emotions No trust with her teammates
72.5K 1.6K 36
Liliana Hatake: A girl whose mother was murdered by her older cousin. She was left with only her father, her two cousins, and her best friend Naruto...