The Secret Between Us [BxB]

By RyleyKalem

NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Matty Grayson is a rap star living his dream and he's secretly three months pregnant... More

NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
1. Dealing With Your Shit
2. Billion Dollar Baby
3. Keeper of Lies
4. Foreign Territory
5. Un-Domesticated
6. Man Down
The Secret Between Us CAST
7. Sickie With A Hickie
8. Damn You Tiny Demons
9. A First For Nugget
10. Lucky Number 3
11. Just Keep Breathin
13. Seduced By NyQuil
14. He Said Nothing
15. Eight Little Letters
16. Mixed Bag of Emotions
17. Miss Me With That Sappy Gay Shit
18. Once Upon A Time, There Was A Maxx
19. F***king P***Y A*s M****r F****r
20. Fuck a Silver Lining
21. Shellshock
22. A Deer In The Headlights
23. The Delicate Man On The Moon
24. One Big Ass Secret
25. Mr. & Mr. Grayson
26. A Tale as Old as Time
27. Hopeless Romantic In Disguise
28. Goodbye Childhood
29. Running Out Of Time
30. Hard Pill To Swallow
31. Letting Go
32. Houston: We have a Father
33: One Night In Sicily
34: This Is My Confession
35. The Replacement
36. The Spy In The Mist
37. Love Someone
38. Surprise Mother Fucker
39. Unspoken
40. Fuck A Silver Lining
41. A Whole New World
42. I Write Sins Not Tragedies
43. A Lesson In Pathos
44. A Spoonful of Sugar
45. The Most Beautiful Moments In Life
46. Unworthy
47. This Is How The World Ends____
48. Wesley's Pandoras Box
Ask Me Anything
49. Babyless
PATREON FOR THE SECRET BETWEEN US
50. Slow Dancing In The Dark
Mommy's Little Ones
Ask Us Anything pt 2
BONUS 80K Chapter
100K Q&A Thank You Video
The Beautiful World Of Matthias Jackson

12. Nesting

7.9K 364 26
By RyleyKalem

"You know, this is not how I imagined our first day together. I feel like I got the short end of the stick here," 

Thomas chuckles as I stuff tissues in my nostrils to keep them from pouring out like Niagra Falls.

"I'm sorry for showing you the real me. Can't be a sexy beast all the time, that would be exhausting," I point out and he returns to his schoolwork. Both of us were being lazy today, deciding to take the day off from practice to do school instead since all four of us are still seniors.

Our fame stemmed off a social media class my sister was taking. She was placed in a group with Thomas and Milo before getting permission to add me as their fourth. 

The class contest was simple. 

There were eight groups and each week we had to film and upload a cover video. The group with the lowest number of views was eliminated.

We expected a couple hundred views at most.

Until our first cover hit one million just a few hours after being posted.

Some said it was our raw talent, others said it was our good looks, and most boiled it down to luck.   

From there, we won the contest in the state, nation, and internationally. 

We had become a tight-knit group, especially after my sister's near-death experience which ended with her coming out as a transgender woman and Milo, who is also transgender, donating a kidney to save her life. 

After that, our fame and popularity grew out of control and we all had to switch from our private school to the homeschool program they offered so we could get our diplomas while on the road. 

"Did you see the lyrics Milo sent us?" Thomas asked out of curiosity while taking a break from writing an essay on his laptop. I put down The Kite Runner, which I was forced to read for an assignment and looked over his shoulder. 

"No, not yet," I said as I looked at the Google Keep notes he had open, a light blue one flagged from our boy.

"Dude, this shit is really emotional. I didn't know he was a big lyricist. I think we should record it and let him perform it at the GLAAD awards," He suggests and I steal his laptop from him, reading over what Milo had written.

"Holy shit, I think I'm going to cry," I gasp as I could feel the emotion in each word. The song was about how his mother never saw him as her son, only her daughter, and she died of a drug overdose without ever saying his chosen name. 

"I know, this is going to be so beautiful," he says and quickly types a response before going back to his essay. I take the tissues out of my nose and throw them away in the trash before curling back up to Thomas. Still feeling heartbroken as I tried to get through the stupid book so I could take the quiz online and be done with it. 

"How are you hanging in there kitten?" Thomas asks as he closed his laptop, lucky to be done for the day. I look up and pout with jealousy.

"Why kitten?" I ask, shifting higher up on his lap with the laptop gone and going back to my stupid book pretending to be innocent, he fans his fingers through my hair and scratches my scalp a little bit sending a joyful little shiver down my spine.

"Cause your hair is super soft and you purr when I touch you just right," He says and I could feel my cheeks get hot, and not in a feverish kind of way. 

"Why are you so fucking cute," I meant to say in my head but the cold had me saying stupid shit out loud instead. 

"Because I like you," He says and leans over to kiss me but I push him away and turn over, feeling a cough attack coming on as I waste all my energy hacking out a lung.

"Mmm how sexy," He comments as he takes my book from me and forces me to get back into bed. 

"I like you too," I sighed when I was done almost dying and Thomas snuggles up behind me, running his hand over my body until he reaches my stomach.

"Have you thought of any names yet?" He asks and I push back, wiggling my butt a little bit so I could feel his soft dick pressed against me. He's bigger than I thought he was, but I wouldn't know for sure unless I saw it in person. 

"No, but it's a lot of pressure. All the girls in my family have such beautiful names like Kailani, Clairestelle, and Elucillana. They sound like Disney princesses so my baby has to have a pretty name too. It's challenging," I explain while continue to press against him. 

There are other things I'd rather be doing on a lazy Saturday morning than talk about my baby. 

Suddenly Thomas comes really close to my face from behind and makes me gasp when he runs my earlobe between his lips. 

"I know what you're trying to do and it's not good. Stop it." He warns in a low tone that I could feel in my back. 

"Why?" I whine and he sighs against my sensitive skin, kissing my earlobe and making his way to the back of my neck.

"Because you're sick and you need your rest," Dr. Thomas says but I had no intentions of listening to him as I arch my back with a small smirk, feeling his hard-on pressing against my ass and in between my stretched legs. 

"I'm leaving," He says and takes his things, tossing them in his bag. 

"NO!" I call out and he puts his hands on his hips.

"Are you going to stop?" He asks and I nod, not wanting to be left alone again. 

"Fine, I won't try again I promise," I swear to him and he gives me a look like he doesn't believe me.

"Thomas," I call his name and hold out my arms to him with a small sniffle. 

"Goddamnit Kitten, stop being so irresistibly adorable," He groans and finally comes close, leaning over and kissing me gently.

"I do have to go out and do a few things though so I will have to leave you," he says and I could tell he was still turned on.

"Want me to take care of that for you?" I ask and but he shakes his head.

"Truth is, they cheated on me with a few different people and I don't want to give you anything but I'm getting checked today so-" 

"Oh, shut the fuck up," I interrupt him and pull him back onto the bed, holding him down by force while I straddled the adorable idiot. 

"And here I was thinking you were shy cause you had a micro dick or something," I add and he looks up at me with fear. 

"No, at least I don't think so...maybe I-" I stop him with a long kiss to his stupid lips. I moved my hips, grinding against him to make him harder causing him to moan from the friction. The Tylenol was finally starting to hit me, making me feel numb to my cold symptoms for just enough time to take care of my sweet Thomas. 

I quickly rip off his shirt pausing our kiss for only a split second to do so and he knows shit is about to go down. I kissed his soft cheeks, to his neck, down to his cute nipples which were already highly aroused and just waiting for my tongue. 

I kissed the soft skin and pushed his nipple with my tongue, letting him quiver beneath me while I worked on undoing the drawstrings of his soft cotton sweats which left nothing to the imagination. 

"Wait, Matty, I don't want you to get sicker or ahhh!" 

***~Caution Mature Content For The Rest Of Chapter~***

Thomas moans out once I have his sweats pulled down and licked the wet cotton of the Calvin Kleins keeping me from what I really wanted. My mind was sharp, as I stood up and left him vulnerable for a moment to lock the door, going into my desk drawer and grabbing a condom while I was up.

"Matty," Thomas whimpered and I ripped off the top of the wrapper with my teeth.

"I know babe, I'm coming," I reassure him but actually take my time once I get back to his sprawled out figure, enjoying the view.

His chest rising up and down, panting from the excessive kissed and sensual grinding with his hands raised above his head, waiting for me to come back to him. 

Holy shit, he's sexy as fuck.

"Sorry, I was just admiring how beautiful you look right now," I say and his nervous frown turns to a small smile.

"Thanks kitten, now come back to me," he demands and I follow orders, tugging his boxers down and slipping the condom onto his hard dick with my mouth. 

Damn, it might be one of the prettiest dicks I had ever seen. Well manicured and thick but not massive enough to destroy me like some other people. As he raked his hands through my hair and I suctioned my mouth around his length, I couldn't help but wonder why he was so fucking perfect. 

I bobbed my head up and down, so numbed by the medication that I could deep throat him without the discomfort that usually came with it. 

"Holy fuck Matty," He moans as he threw his head back and arched his back as I worked my way around him. Feeling guilty for thinking so low of him when he was just trying to protect me and the baby. 

I gagged as I quickened my pace and took him deeper, looking up to see his beautiful face as he looked down and our eyes met. I loved seeing the pure ecstasy mark his expression and I could tell he was close from the way his body was singing to me. I hollowed my cheeks and went as deep as I could go on his length, almost kissing his skin until he came long and hard from the long-awaited build up to his orgasm. 

I sat up and wiped the drool from my mouth with my sleeve while he cleaned himself up and looked like a hot sexy mess in just his boxers with his sweats hanging off one of his ankles. He smiled as he kissed me and pulled me closer to him.

"Do you want me to do the same?" He asked but I refuse his kind offer. 

"No, I'm fucking exhausted now and I'm about to go into a Nyquil induced coma. I'll see you on the other side when you get back," I yawn and he pressed his lips to the side of my forehead.

"Okay kitten, text me when you wake up or if you have any strange cravings again okay?" He offers and stands up, pulling his sweatpants back on and grabbing his bag again. 

Thomas then leaves without looking back because we both knew the second he turned around he wasn't going anywhere.  

But he left his shirt behind so I grabbed it, taking in his scent before falling into bed and letting the Nyquil take me hostage. 

***********

You know...I really went into this book wanting Thomas to be friend zoned. But now he's starting to grow on me and I'm starting to love him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 8.7K 87
Young and in love - a reckless combination. When Mattie discovers she's pregnant at the tender age of 15, her family sends her away. She spends the...
2.7K 247 15
Kai St. James - 17-years-old, gay, male pregnancy carrier - has known this his entire life, lives with his mama and step-dad and visits his dad every...
26.1K 1.9K 33
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! I wanted to write a one-shot for pride month, but I turned it into a short story because pride month and my gay readers deserve mo...
770K 44.8K 36
Xavier has always been an unapologetically provocative man with minimal morals. As a secret agent working under an alias, seduction has always been h...