My Sweet Revenge, Love

By JennyP988

A DyShen Alternate Universe: She ran away from their potential engagement dinner, leaving his family and him... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Finale

15

2.8K 123 34
By JennyP988

"Thank you for today," Yueyue thanked Dylan with a sweet smile. They were standing in front of Yueyue's apartment after spending their whole day at his house. Dylan showed her his warm smile and nodded. Then he remembered something.

"Yue. I have to prepare for an auction project at the main hotel tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, so I can't go to the office," Dylan sadly told her.

"Oh," Yueyue's face fell. Dylan smiled after seeing her reaction.

"I'll miss you," he whispered and gently pulled her into a hug.

"I'll miss you, too," Yueyue whispered back, as she hugged him tighter. After a while, they released each other from the hug. Dylan's hand went up to gently mess her hair before it slid down to lovingly cup her left cheek. Yueyue sighed, closed her eyes and leaned into his hand. Her smile mirrored his when she opened her eyes.

"It's almost 7," Yueyue reminded, "You wouldn't want to be late for your meeting."

"Good night," Yueyue said in a low voice.

"Good night," Dylan nodded and smiled. Suddenly, his eyes went wide when he felt her kissing his cheek. The moment he finally snapped out of this pleasant surprise, she already opened her door and got inside. He slowly smiled and let out a chuckle. That smile remained on his face all the way home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan was preparing for the online meeting with his team when his eyes fell on his phone.

'Maybe we should stop running away from things now,' he recalled Yueyue's words.

He looked at his watch. He still had more than an hour before the meeting started, so he picked up his phone to make a call.

In the other part of the city, Yueyue also recalled the same thing and dialed a number on her phone.

Their calls were accepted at the same time.

"Hello, pa."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yueyue smiled widely when she saw Dylan leaning on his car, waiting for her in front of her apartment building.

"Good morning!" Yueyue couldn't suppress her smile.

"Good morning," Dylan smiled as wide as her. He went around his car and opened his passenger door for her and helped her with the seat belt.

"I thought you said you wouldn't come to the office," Yueyue asked when they were on the road.

"I won't," Dylan stopped at the red light and turned to her with a smile, "I have to drop by to pick up an important document."

"Oh, I see," Yueyue smiled warmly.

"But the most important reason is that," Dylan said, smiling and looking right into her eyes, "I just want to see you." He immediately turned back to focus on the road at the green light. Yueyue blushed and looked out of the car window, but surely, she couldn't hide the wide smile that was plastered on her face.

When they arrived at the hotel, both of them had to go separate ways, with Dylan heading for the archive and Yueyue having to go to her office.

After taking the document he needed, Dylan was pleasantly surprised to see Yueyue standing near the archive floor elevator. Yueyue was supposed to be at work, but she wanted to send Dylan off. After all, they couldn't meet each other in the next two days. So instead, she decided to use a restroom break to sneak out and meet him before he left.

Dylan smiled mischievously, as he got closer to Yue. He quietly sneaked up on her, and as soon as he was right behind her, he quickly but gently wrapped one arm (which he didn't hold the document) around her shoulder and twirled her body around before he engulfed her into a hug.

Yueyue yelped when she was suddenly twirled around into a tight hug and crashed into a hard chest. She then smiled widely and hugged him back when she recognized his familiar scent.

"Should I be worried about your lack of self-defense?" Dylan asked with a smile.

"Hey!" Yueyue snapped her head up to glare at him. "I didn't react because I know it's you," she pouted.

"It'd better be," Dylan then narrowed his eyes on her, "if I ever see you letting other guys touch you, you'll be dead- No," he shook his head, "he'll be dead, and you..."

Yueyue held her breath when she saw Dylan's face got so close to her that she could feel his breath.

"I will deal with you after he's taken care of," he smirked.

"What do you mean?" Yueyue asked. Her heart was pounding hard, but her curiosity got ahead of her.

"Oh, you wouldn't want to know...yet, babe," he winked.

"Ouch!"

"What was that for?" Dylan broke away from their hug and yelped in pain when Yueyue suddenly stepped on his foot. She smiled sweetly at him and cupped his face.

"You don't have to worry about me, babe. It won't happen. Good luck with your project." Yueyue said with a smile. She then kept one hand on his face and sneakily used the other hand to push the elevator button. Dylan was too distracted by her sweet smile to notice that.

"Okay. Where's my good luck kiss?" he leaned closer to her and smiled.

The moment Yueyue heard the ding sound of the elevator, she smiled and used both of her hands to cup Dylan's face again before pulling him in for a peck. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Yueyue quickly pushed the distracted Dylan into the elevator.

When Dylan realized what happened, he puzzledly looked up to meet her eyes. What she did next completely caught him off guard.

"You too, babe," Yueyue's sweet smile slowly disappeared and was replaced by narrowed eyes and an intimidating look, "Don't you dare let other girls touch you." Dylan gulped. She then sweetly smiled and waved at him again as if nothing happened, "See you in two days, babe." That was all Dylan saw when the elevator door closed.

'Damn, that's hot,' Dylan thought. That was the side of Yueyue he had never seen before. He shook his head and couldn't stop grinning. That's his girl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yueyue sighed and glanced at the empty chair for the nth time since Dylan left. She looked at her watch. It's almost lunchtime.

'I wonder what he's doing now,' she thought, but her thought was interrupted by the ringing of her phone. She frowned when she saw an unfamiliar number.

"Hello?" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yueyue walked out of a coffee shop with an uneasy feeling.

'Maybe it's nothing. I think too much,' Yueyue sighed. She then turned left towards the nearby bus stop and made her way there. Only after taking a few steps, she yelped when she felt someone hugging her from behind. Her body soon relaxed when it recognized the familiar warmth. She smiled and turned around to face the person.

"You scared me, Dylan! What's with you and sneaky hug?" Yueyue playfully punched Dylan. He laughed and lovingly patted her head.

"What are you doing here?" Yueyue asked, still smiling.

"I just finished my lunch there," he pointed at the restaurant behind them. Then he smiled wider, "You miss me this much, babe? You're not coming here just to find me, are you?"

"You wish, babe" Yueyue playfully stuck out her tongue at him. "I didn't even know I could find you here," she chuckled.

"You didn't know? The main office is right across this street," Dylan frowned, "Then what are you doing here, babe?"

Yueyue fell silent and looked at him as if she was considering something. She then looked away and laughed awkwardly, "Nothing. I heard a coffee shop around here has very good coffee, so I just came here to try it."

"Really?" Dylan asked, still feeling skeptical.

"Oh, the bus is here!" Yueyue suddenly exclaimed, "I have to go now, babe."

"Alright. Give me a call when you arrive at the office," Dylan gave her another quick hug and kissed her forehead. Yueyue nodded and quickly ran to get on the bus.

When Yueyue's bus passed him, Dylan smiled and waved back at Yueyue was waving at him. However, as soon as she's out of sight, Dylan's smile dropped.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Dylan and his team left for the auction location. He and his team was heading toward the elevator for the auction room when he saw the Tian team coming toward the elevator from the opposite direction. He smirked the moment their eyes met, and he maintained the eye contact until they were right in front of each other at the elevator.

"I believe that you are Dylan Wang. I've heard a lot about you and your achievements, but I never expect you to be this young. It's nice to finally meet you," the young Tian representative smiled smugly and offered his hand to Dylan, "I'm Tian Ye, the new acting head of the Tian Group."

"Thank you, sir. I'm sure you don't need to introduce yourself," Dylan smirked and shook his hand, "It's my great pleasure to meet the future head of the Tian Group."

"I heard that you are now a CFO of the Wang Beijing hotel'," Tian Ye quirked his eyebrow.

"My promotion has not been made public yet. I'm pleasantly surprised that you know a lot about me, sir," Dylan smiled and nodded politely.

"You know what, Dylan. Our Group values skills and talents," Tian Ye said, "Talented people like you would have held at least the CEO position in one of our hotels."

"Oh, you flatter me," Dylan smiled. Both of them turned their head when they heard the sound of elevator arrived.

"After you, sir," Dylan said, smiling.

"You should really consider my words." Tian Ye said.

"Oh, one more thing, I won't go back with an empty hand today," Tian Ye smugly said before he and his team got into the elevator.

The moment the elevator door closed, Dylan's smile dropped.

"Tsk. Did that child seriously try to convince me to work for him? He even believes that news about my CFO position," Dylan scoffed, "What was the Tian thinking when they made him the acting head?"

"It's been reported that the Tian's eldest son abruptly resigned and went abroad because of some disagreement, so they have to replace him with his younger brother, Tian Ye, whom you just met, sir," Dylan's executive assistant reported, "Their stock greatly plummeted afterward; they are desperately trying to win this auction to re-stabilize their market."

"Tsk. They have no idea who they are dealing with," Dylan coldly smirked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After every competitor submitted their sealed bids, everyone including Dylan and his team were waiting for the result in the auction room.

Dylan caught a glimpse of Tian Ye sitting at the other side of the room. The young master of the Tian was sitting confidently, and when his eyes met Dylan's, he smirked at him. Dylan raised an eyebrow at Tian Ye's excessive confidence, but he decided to brush it off and turned back to look at the empty podium.

Suddenly, one member of Dylan's team rushed into the room and whispered something into Dylan's ear, which made his eyes go wide. Dylan snapped his head at Tian Ye's direction and glared at him. Unsurprisingly, Tian Ye was already looking at him with a smug grin.        

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for the late update!! *hide* I've been drowning in works lately that I don't have as much time to update. :') I'm sorry! *bow*

This is still somehow a fluffy chapter. *whisper* please enjoy the fluff while it lasts  

I'll try to update again tomorrow...hopefully... *fingers-crossed* thank you for waiting and for all support!! muahhh!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 2.1K 32
100% Diyue/ Dyshen fiction. Dylan, the famous actor in China. Shen Yue, the reluctant fangirl. Will they find love in each other unexpectedly?
50.4K 1.4K 27
A DiYue Fanfic
50.3K 3.2K 59
#WATTYS2020 The lives of rap songwriter, Wang He Di and aspiring singer, Shen Yue, intertwine at a music club in Suzhou. It is love at first sight fo...
25.7K 1.2K 18
It took Shen Yue four years to realize how difficult it was to be in a relationship with someone who wasn't always physically there. At first, she co...