✔Conquering the Enemy - seque...

Oleh TruePrincess190

1300 years has passed since the Pevensies have left Elizabella Flourentina Pevensie. The scar Peter left in... Lebih Banyak

Preface
It begins
Rewine
Realization
Revealed
Duty Understood
Bittersweet Part one
Bittersweet part 2
Missed you
stick to my duty
truth revealed
Pride leads to a downfall part 2
Back to the how
living Nightmare
what we are
Plans
Convincing Miraz P1
Convincing Miraz p2
Preparation p. 1
A. N
Preparation p. 2
The fight for Narnia Begins Once Again
PLEASE READ
Fighting for victory
Unless it was Unexpected
The Telmarines surrender
Duty fulfilled
Powerful Love
A.N
There Can't be a New Beginning Without an End.
No Need To Say Goodbye
Sequel coming soon
Sequel is Up!

Pride leads to a downfall part 1

372 7 0
Oleh TruePrincess190

Edmund knocked on the door and opened it, he looked up and froze. Before his eyes were Peter and Bella, kneeled on the ground in each others embrace. They looked at Edmund with red puffy  eyes, both with a torn look. Edmund at that moment knee what had happened and his face developed a look of sorrow. He too would of loved to be an uncle.

"I'm deeply sorry to interrupt but it's time to go, it's almost dawn "

Peter nodded at Edmund and the Just king left right away giving them the alone time once more.

Peter stood up and held out his hands to Bella which she took. And he helped her up. They looked into each others eyes, their emotions and feelings matching . Peter wiped her tears and placed a sweet passionate kiss on her forehead. Bella closed her eyes ,breathing in Peter's scent. She wrapped her arms around him and Peter followed her actions.

In his arms, she felt safe, protected, and loved, and having her in his arms, Peter felt like he had the most precious thing in the world, and he will never let anything take her away from him.

They let go of each other after a minute and Petet caressed his lover's cheek and looked  at her reassuringly "Bella, I know it hurts, but we must know that we still have many opportunities later in life, my love "

Bella nodded, "I know, please Forgi-"

"Shh, I already have, "

"but it shouldn't be easy "

"I need you. Bella, you are my life,my rock, we need each other to make it through this "

Bella sighed., nodding . Peter smiled sadly and leaned down meeting her lips with his in a sweet, passionate, tender kiss. Their lips lingered on each others as Peter's teeth bit her lips gently. Bella broke the kiss shaking her head with a smile.

Peter go a hold of her waist,loving to see the love of his life with a smile on her face "We didn't get to finish that day " going back to the day where they had an intense make out session.

"Not now "

"were married we can do whatever we want "Peter made a point.

Bella grinned interlocking her hand forgetting about the sadness and lead him out "we have a castle to take over "

Peter chuckled, placing a kiss on her knuckles. They walked outside to meet the army, the prince, and the other King and Queens of Old. Susan,Edmund and Lucy looked at the high Queen and King and they smiled to themselves as they saw their interlocked hands, Peter rubbing  Bella's hand with his thumb. Caspian quickly turned away, feeling jealousy in the pit of his stomach, it was hard for him to accept that he couldn't have her.

"I'm glad to see you two love birds back to normal "Susan smiled.

Bella gave her a small smile but told her something else with her eyes. Susan nodded glancing at Edmund which told Bella that he had told the girls.

"It's time to go "Caspian interupted with a serious tone. He glanced at Bella as she looked at him with a still guilty look and of pang of hurt felt in her heart at his reaction, Bella did feel something for Caspian but it couldn't in no way compare to the love she had for her own Husband.Bella felt ashamed, she has heard that you could love two people at once but she didn't want that idea to exist in her own world.

Caspian walked to one of the griffin and it picked him up. Bella touched her belt making sure she had her daggers, touched her back coming in contact with her bow and arrows and her sword.

"pure Gold "PeterShook his head with unbelief "still looks brand new "

Bella smirked and shrugged and walked to a Griffin, Peter following.

The army has already left and the griffons began to fly. Bella in between Peter and Caspian ,Susan on Caspians other side and Edmund on Peter's other side. After an hour, the castle was coming into view. Bella turned to Caspian who's gaze was already on her waiting for her order. Bella givehim a nod and the griffon flew further to be infront of them to lead the way.

Peter had already sent Edmund and he landed safely on top of a tower. Edmund clicked his torch ,as the light flickered on and off signaling that the plan was going to the next step.

The lights caught the attention of the telmarine soldier. He frowned aiming his bow and arrow to Edmund but Susan killed the soldier first.

Caspian hanged with one hand holding the leg of the griffin as he reached down and silently killed a soldier. Bella and Peter nodded at each other as the griffin's began going down. Bella's feet hit the ground as she immediatly took out her sword, her eyes watching for any threats.

The three pevensies followed the Prince as he led them to his professor's library. Caspain untied a rope that he had with him and stop at a place at the castle. Bella and Susna glanced at each other as he kneeled and tied the rope tightly around a strong metal hook. Peter watched around him "hurry " .

"I'll go first" Caspian sat down on the edge, he turned holding GB on to the rope, his eyes meeting Bella's. Bella bit her lower lip "be careful " he nodded and went down. After a couple seconds they heard a clicking sound and Caspian tugged on the rooe telling them to come down.  Bella moved forward but Peter put his arm forward stopping her "I should go first "

Bella sighed "Peter, it is my duty to protect Caspian, I have to be close to him " she brought down his arm and she easily began to go down. Peter's jaw clenched at the idea of his wife having to be close to someone who lived her and well.

Bella placed her legs on the edge of the open window and she kneeled down. She struggled until she felt a pair of strong hand grip her waist. "I got you " Caspian told her.

He brought her down and they were close to one another. Bella looked down,a Tint of red coming upon her cheeks as she felt his hit breath. Caspian half smiled and half smirked "Bella, I know you feel something for me"

Bella sighed "Caspian, don't be ridiculous "she moved away as she heard someone tug on the rope.

"I hate this love triangle thing"Susan muttered, fed up with the competition for Bella and the drama. She went down next because Peter was busy being bitter.

Caspian sighed and went to help Susan. Bella mentally groaned to herself putting her hand on her forehead.

"thank you "Susan told him. Caspian nodded at her as Peter quickly entered.

They all looked around and worry began to etch on Caspian's face. "I have to find" he looked down at the pair of glasses he held.

The three royals looked at him. "there is no time, we have to go open the gate" Peter exclaimed.

Bella looked down at a certain paper with a picture of all of them with horses during the Golden Age.

"I wouldn't be here without him "Caspian argued.

Bella looked up at him "I'll go with you, Susan, Peter go find Miraz we'll meet you at the gate "

"Absolutely not I need you by my side" Peter replied with worry in his tone.

Bella sighed in annoyance grabbing Caspian's arm "you still forget who I am, I am the Goddess of War Peter " with that she left the study.

Peter groaned and him and Susan went to do their job.

Caspian glanced back at Bella as he quickly led the way to the dungeons "you did not have to come with me, I'm capable of protecting myself"

"I know, but I have to obey Aslan"

Caspian frowned still debating if the lion was really real. He came to a halt and took out his sword lookimg at back at Bella. Bella quickly went Infront of him making him sigh. She quickly and quietly opened the door peeking her head in before they fully entered, the room was clear..She noddetd back at Caspian and they both began to descend the stairs. Caspian took out some keys from his pocket and he went to unlock the door to a cell. Bella followed him looking at the old man that was atsleep on the ground. She felt sympathy for him.

Caspian opened the door and he went in kneeling down and grabbed the professor's arm waking him up.

"five more minutes? "Caspian asked him. Bella raised an eyebrow but understanding.

The professor has a lot of sticking his face and got up quickly with the help of the prince. "what are you doing, I don't not help you escape just for you to come back ".

"Don't worry, we are giving him your cell"Caspian revealed the plan.

The professor noticed another presences and looked at the girl next to Caspian who held a strong aura of authority. He looked at her as she was very familiar, untik he looked Into her eyes and he gasped kneeling on the floor.

"My queen, Elizabella the Godess of War, it is a great honor to be before your presence " The professor said with a look of Awe and slight embarassment.

Bella glanced at Caspian with a chuckle and looked at the professor ,she went up to and kneeled grabbing one of his hands helping him up "please no need to bow, the pleasure is all mine, professor Cornelius"

The professor blushed as he shakily let go of her hand. In the corner of of his he saw Caspian taking his first step to leave but he immediatly took hold of him banging him against the wall. "don't underestimate Miraz like your father did... I'm sorry " He let go of him.

Bella's eyes widened as she understood, Caspian looked down at his professor in horror and anger as he also realized
The same thing. Caspian ran off ,"Caspian wait! " Bella yelled after him. She glanced at the professor and ran after Caspian and he looked after her in unbelief ,to know the one whose stories were passed down and will continue to be .

Bella turned left and right and saw Caspian turn a corner. She ran after him as fast as her legs can carry her. When she turned the corner she saw a big grand door closed and she groaned under her breath. Bella stopped before she did anything else because she heard quick footsteps coming into her direction. She took out her sword ready to defend herself incase they were telmarine soldiers but she relaxed once she saw it was only Peter and Susan.

"Love are you okay "Peter got to her first, his eyes ran all over Bella making sure she wasn't hurt. Bella nodded putting a hand on his hard, toned chest.

"you guys "Susan whispered. The couple turned to see her peaking at the small crack that the door left, the three stayed quiet as they listened in. Bella cursed under breath for leaving Caspian  alone.

"Caspian"They heard a woman's voice "Put the sword down, I don't want to do this "

Bella clenched her jaw, her grip on her sword becoming harder, she nodded quickly at her husband and sister-in-law and threw the doors open.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

154K 4.5K 22
Emily isn't the same as before. She has lived 1300 years in a Narnia invaded by the Telmarines. Little does she know, that the boy she saved in the f...
15.2K 260 15
Around a year after they have returned from Narnia Edmund falls ill and the doctors believe they cannot save them. A message from Aslan reaches the P...
112K 2.1K 25
When the Pevensies return to Finchley they don't know how they'll cope without Narnia . That is until they bump into Arabella Greene a girl with a br...
2.4K 52 16
Three are called, though not one knows why. But it's only a matter of time until they find out the reasons behind their return. Caspian and Isabel a...