The Secret Between Us [BxB]

By RyleyKalem

NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON Matty Grayson is a rap star living his dream and he's secretly three months pregnant... More

NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON
1. Dealing With Your Shit
3. Keeper of Lies
4. Foreign Territory
5. Un-Domesticated
6. Man Down
The Secret Between Us CAST
7. Sickie With A Hickie
8. Damn You Tiny Demons
9. A First For Nugget
10. Lucky Number 3
11. Just Keep Breathin
12. Nesting
13. Seduced By NyQuil
14. He Said Nothing
15. Eight Little Letters
16. Mixed Bag of Emotions
17. Miss Me With That Sappy Gay Shit
18. Once Upon A Time, There Was A Maxx
19. F***king P***Y A*s M****r F****r
20. Fuck a Silver Lining
21. Shellshock
22. A Deer In The Headlights
23. The Delicate Man On The Moon
24. One Big Ass Secret
25. Mr. & Mr. Grayson
26. A Tale as Old as Time
27. Hopeless Romantic In Disguise
28. Goodbye Childhood
29. Running Out Of Time
30. Hard Pill To Swallow
31. Letting Go
32. Houston: We have a Father
33: One Night In Sicily
34: This Is My Confession
35. The Replacement
36. The Spy In The Mist
37. Love Someone
38. Surprise Mother Fucker
39. Unspoken
40. Fuck A Silver Lining
41. A Whole New World
42. I Write Sins Not Tragedies
43. A Lesson In Pathos
44. A Spoonful of Sugar
45. The Most Beautiful Moments In Life
46. Unworthy
47. This Is How The World Ends____
48. Wesley's Pandoras Box
Ask Me Anything
49. Babyless
PATREON FOR THE SECRET BETWEEN US
50. Slow Dancing In The Dark
Mommy's Little Ones
Ask Us Anything pt 2
BONUS 80K Chapter
100K Q&A Thank You Video
The Beautiful World Of Matthias Jackson

2. Billion Dollar Baby

15.1K 638 209
By RyleyKalem

^Matthias^ 

"You know, I really hope one day we reach a point where you stop doing this to me every morning," I mutter to the little bean I have growing inside me. 

Which is kind of stupid considering they can't hear me just yet, but what the hell. I brush my teeth after another bout of morning sickness, thankful that the little guy went easy on me and there was only one instead of two in a row like yesterday. 

"I love you regardless but I could really use a fresh start to my mornings, you know?" I talk through the sound of my electric toothbrush while rubbing my hardened little bump. Something about touching it always gives me this sweet tingly feeling I can't quite describe.

"It's just a suggestion though, don't be like me and take offense cause you're extra sensitive and abandon me now. You're not allowed to do that okay baby, I forbid it," I warn my little fetus and spit into the sink.

"You can't go cause I love you, and even though yeah, I'm kind of a pain in the ass on the outside sometimes and I whine a little too much, I still can't wait to bring you home and snuggle the shit out of you okay?" I say as I scratch the itchy parts of my stomach where the tightened skin was starting to stretch. I could finally see them making their dramatic debut in my body and I can't wait to feel the little nugget move. 

Yeah sure, I'm a hardened rapper and all but I'm a big softy when it comes to my baby, I can't help it.

"Who are you talking too?" 

I suck in a sharp breath as I turned on my heel to catch my twin sister standing in the doorway to my bathroom.

"Bitch, what the fuck are you doing in my room is a better question," I ask and she rolls her light gray eyes.

"Whatever, I was told by the film crew that you're the last one we're waiting for!" She sings which she knows annoys the shit out of me as I walk back out to my closet and pluck out my outfit for the day. 

"What are we filming again?" I asked, silently cursing myself out for having the sonogram in an hour. Just when I thought I was safe something always has to come up.

"For God's sake Matthias, it's in your notes, how many times do I have to remind you to check them?" She whines as she sits on the edge of my unmade bed and watches me shove on a light pink jacket over my white t-shirt. 

"Annnd how many times do I have to tell you that I will never read your stupid notes," I stick my tongue out and only to be flipped off by her freshly manicured nails.

"We're going to pick up my baby's first car," She squeals and I can only form a strong grimace.

"Can you not do 'that' in my presence. I get it, you love each other to the sappy moon and back, but you're still my little sister and the fact your dating my best friend is still gross to me." I shove on my ripped skinny jeans, trying to make it look like I was doing so with little effort when the struggle was real. 

Kailani wasn't even paying attention to me, she was too busy adjusting her long dark brown hair in the mirror to even notice me.

"You know I think someone's just a little jealous is all," She points out and I could feel a mood swing coming on but quickly take a deep breath and try to dampen it.

"By the way, Agent Anderson isn't here today," She decides to randomly slide in as I put on my sneakers and take one last look in the mirror.

"Why? Did something happen to Wes?" I ask out of curiosity as I brush through my light brown hair with my fingers and stare into my hazel eyes for a second. 

I wonder who's eye color my baby is going to have.

"No, well yeah kind of...he's down for the count. Something about being sick with the flu and he doesn't want to get the rest of us sick. You know you're the only one who calls him by his first name right?" She points out and I ignore the last section of her comment. 

Great, with Wesley down I had less to worry about when it comes to hiding. But Wesley must have been really sick in order to call out.

"Are you ready to go now?" Kai pouts and I take my sweet ass time picking a cologne for the day.

"Hmm...Which one..." I greatly exaggerate my debate and she gives me a hard shove before finally leaving the room. 

"I'll meet you outside, weirdo," She calls back and I finally take a breath before spraying myself in Gucci and joining the squad outside. 

Kai was already starting the video with our intro as I join from behind. I tried to stay mostly silent as she explained Milo was getting his first car, an Aventador model in neon green. As if the world couldn't spot us easily enough with my sister's bright pink Porsche 911 turbo. 

I hopped into my slick black Aventador, missing the purr of her engine since I usually drive my old convertible mustang on a daily basis but today was a flexing day. 

Not like I'd have any of this the way I wanted too if it wasn't for our fans.

As soon as I push the engine the radio turns on and playing at the moment is our first original single, try me. 

"Thomas! Hop in with me!" I call out to him and he hops into my car instead of Kailani's, letting Milo go with his girlfriend. 

"Be careful Matty," Thomas warns as we start speeding out of the parking lot and as much as I wanted to object, I knew he had a point. It's not just me anymore.

"I know, I wasn't going to try anything too stupid anyway. At least not with both of you in the car," I point out and he laughs as I change the radio when some rival boy band starts playing.

"I was thinking of hiring a PA," I mention as I go at it with my sister going a mild 80mph. 

"That would be a good decision! I can't always be the one to change your appointment last minute!" He calls out to me over the sound of the roaring engine. I look out the window and give a small peace sign to the car filming next to us for the Youtube video.

"I'll still appreciate you being there though!" I tell him so he doesn't think he can just run off on me.

"Of fucking course! I'm here til the end bro, whatever you need I'll always have your back like you have mine!" He says confidently as we roll into the Lambo parking lot where the truck was waiting to unload Milo's new car. 

"I think we'll only be here another half hour max then you and I can skip over to you know what," he says. In public, we never knew who was watching or more importantly, who was listening.

"Can we go to Taco Bell after though? Cause I'm starving and all I have is food on my mind," I mention and he rolls his eyes. 

"Let's get through this first," 

***

"Well, it looks like everything is going as expected and your little one's growing just as they should be. Everything looks perfect Matthias," 

Dr. Yang lets me know as Thomas and I hear the baby's heartbeat through the machine as she went over my tummy with the cold jelly. 

"See over here, it looks like they're already practicing their little kicks and movements which means you might feel their movements a little bit sooner than most," She tells me and I watch my little nugget work their way from one side of the womb to the other. 

They kind of reminded me of what my Appa said I use to do when I was in the womb with my sister. 

He told us that my sister was the one who was always so relaxed that they worried about her lack of movement while I was a crazy ninja kicking all over the place. I use to laugh when he told me he would get into fights with me, telling me to stop kicking his bladder or else.

 And when I was born I would wiggle around a lot in the NICU and cause trouble for the nurses so we would go at it while he held me in kangaroo care. I would smack his bare chest with my tiny hand while he would chastise me. 

It used to seem so foreign to me, but now it makes sense and I have a feeling this little nugget is going to be a lot more like me than their father. 

Which is good, because I don't think I'll ever tell their father.

Thomas records the screen on his iPhone in case one day I wanna pull a Kylie Jenner and Dr. Yang asks me how many pictures I want.

"Just one," I sigh as I watch the little nugget in person one last time before she turns it off. 

"I also got your test results from the DNA testing we did, everything came back clean but I also have the baby's gender here." She says and I look up.

"So their not intersex like me?" I ask and she pauses.

"I won't be able to completely rule that out until you're at least 25 weeks in," She says in a serious tone and I fall back on the bed, still stressed out. 

"Ahem, you said something about the gender?" Thomas asks for me and I look up again to see her smile. 

"Yes, would you like to know or do you want to wait?" She asks me and I gulped. 

Shit, I didn't think I'd actually get a chance to know this early. I give her the nod to go on.

"Now it could be wrong but these are usually very accurate due to the chromosome testing, but it looks like you're having a baby girl," She says and my mouth nearly drops to the floor.

"Oh my god," Thomas gasps and I felt my mouth run as dry as the Sahara Desert.  

"Anyway you're all set, I'll let you get cleaned up and you can be on your way," Dr. Yang says and takes her leave. I slip the photo in my pocket still feeling like I was in a state of shock. 

"Holy shit Matty," Thomas was also still in just as much shock as I was while I wipe the gell off my stomach and go to pee. When I come out, Thomas had my pink jacket out and I hold in the urge to burst into tears.

"A little girl! Kailani is going to go ballistic when she finds out," He says and I sigh.

"Yeah, if she finds out. I still have a high chance of miscarrying so I'm trying not to get my hopes up," I cross my fingers and Thomas looks down on me with sympathy.

"It'll be okay bro. Every week you get closer is another week closer to your little girl being healthy enough to survive the outside world," He tries to bring up the bright side like always.

We walk over to the Lambo but he suddenly gets a text message.

"Shit bro, I gotta go. The S.O Is calling and they're actually like two blocks away from here so I'll just Uber over," He excuses himself away from me and I flip him off.

"I thought it was bro's before hoes loser!" I call out the window as I get in and he shrugs.

"Can't help it when you got an s.o as crazy as mine," He says and I wave him off.

"Get away from me with that gay shit," I spit out and he laughs.

"For the hundredth time, we're not gay! They're agender! Get out my sights with your nasty self, acting like you don't eat ass," he calls back and I wink.

"You betcha," I rev the Lambo before pulling out of the doctor's office parking lot and rolling down the street towards taco bell when my own bell starts ringing.

It was a text from MaXX asking me to come over and help him finish the song.

But I already knew the song wasn't the only reason why he was texting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.3K 2.9K 23
SEQUEL to Little Ollie's Daddy. Check my profile! **** Stefan and Oliver remained strong and so much in love, even after the challenges they faced. N...
4.1M 144K 53
❝I wish I wasn't so average, I want to be original.❞ A simple birthday wish causes chaos for Terrance J. Archibald. Already keeping his sexuality hid...
2.2K 202 15
Kai St. James - 17-years-old, gay, male pregnancy carrier - has known this his entire life, lives with his mama and step-dad and visits his dad every...
135K 2.9K 14
𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐃 has just turned 18 and is surprised by her friends when they get fake ID's and plan a night out for her. The same night, she's...