powerless(dean ambrose)

By ofthesharingan

More

intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
DEAN IS BACK!!!!!
eighteen
SummerSlam
nineteen
ghosts
twenty one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four

twenty

1K 16 6
By ofthesharingan

Las Vegas

"Do you like it?" our hairdresser asked as she spun the salon chair around, letting my newly dyed hair fall over my shoulders.

"It's definitely different," I smiled, reaching to straighten out the curls.

"Do you like it, babydoll?" Jon asked as he stood up to examine me in the mirror.

"I really like it," I said, standing myself up from the chair. "Thanks so much, it's perfect!"

"No problem," she smiled before motioning for Jon to sit down. I grabbed ahold of him, though, bringing him down into a hug as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm gonna miss it," I whined, pulling away to brush it down his forehead.

"I can always grow it out again if you miss it that much," he smiled, pecking my lips before he sat down in the salon chair. I sat in the waiting chair against the wall, crossing my legs and resting my elbow on my knee, so I could rest my chin in my hand, pouting my lip as much as I could.

I winced as his hair fell off in chucks to the floor, until finally he was basically bald. He wasn't completely bald, of course, there was still a little on top, but it was extremely different.

"Alright," the stylist said, blow drying the hair off his shoulders. She leaned down and rested her elbows on his shoulders before running her fingers through his hair, making me furrow my brows slightly. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah," Jon nodded, peering to me through the mirror. "The more important thing, though, is does my beautiful girlfriend like it?"

"I like it," I said, standing up. The stylist still ran her fingers through his hair, making me quirk a brow. "Okay, what are you doing?"

"Making sure it's the same length all around," she said snobbishly before moving away from Jon, allowing him to stand up.

"Don't worry, if it's not, I'll fix it," I hissed before he wrapped me in a warm hug, blocking me from saying anything more.

"Shh," he chuckled, cupping my chin. "I love you,"

"I love you, too," I mumbled. I grabbed my debit card and rushed to pay before Jon could walk towards the counter.

"You can select your tip there, if you'd like," the girl said, tapping the screen in front of me. I shot her a pointed look before finishing the purchase and grabbing Jon's hand, tugging him to the exit.

"You are so hot when you're jealous," he said softly, making me shake my head.

"She was just running her fingers all through your hair like she's hot shit. Pisses me off," I muttered, pulling him to the car. I tried to open the passenger door, but Jon pushed his hand on it to keep me from doing so before spinning me around to face him.

"Hey," he smirked. "I just wanted to tell you that you're beautiful. Maybe I could get your number sometime. Never seen you around here,"

"Jon," I warned him, quirking a brow.

"No, really—" he started before rising his eyebrows. "Oh my god, Kaia Lopez? Wow, you look so different! I love your hair!"

"You're such a dork," I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck. "But you're my dork,"

"I love you, babydoll. Please don't ever forget that, okay?" he asked, pulling back to cup my chin, keeping me in place.

"I love you, too," I smiled, allowing him to peck my lips before he let me get into the car, and he met me on the other side.

After we got home, we grabbed the boxes of new gear that Sasha's husband designed for us, which of course had to go through Vince first. I hadn't even gotten to see it yet, but since Vince approved it, I had to wear it. Jon already knew what his new logo would be, and how he wanted to dress— which was just his plain grey jeans and his t-shirt. He's a simple man.

Mine, on the other hand, took him by surprise. The black leggings with rips all down the front, the tight, white v-neck crop top, and a chain around my neck completed the look. I wouldn't be actually wrestling for another couple of months, though, since I would be training now with Jon. It would be interesting to hear the crowd pops for a reporter gone wrestler with one of the most successful champions of our time.

"Baby, do you think I should leave this shirt as is, or do you think I should cut it and make it a muscle shirt?" Jon asked as he jogged down the stairs, looking down at the shirt he wore.

"I think you could cut it," I said, walking closer to him to wrap my arms around his bare torso from behind. "Or you don't have to wear a shirt,"

"Kai, baby, how many times do I gotta tell you?" he groaned, turning around to grab my waist. "What's mine is mine, what's mine is yours, and what's mine is most definitely not theirs. So, that means—"

"Your body's yours, your body's mine, and your body is not the fans'," I said softly, making him smile. He chuckled softly before leaning down to capture my lips, making me let out a deep sigh of pent up anxiety.

"What's wrong?" he asked, cupping my chin gently.

"I'm nervous," I said simply.

"What? Why?" he asked, dragging me over to the couch.

"I just think people are going to not like me as a superstar and would rather me—"

"Baby, everyone loves you. You never get the chance to hear the crowd pop when you come on the big screen, do you?" he asked, pulling me hastily onto his lap. "They love you. You're worried over nothing."

"We're the good guys, right?" I asked softly, raising an eyebrow.

"Unfortunately, I don't think so. I mean, we are the good guys, but we're also the guys going against Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins," he said, pursing his lips slightly. "Which makes us the bad guys."

"What do we do?" I asked, leaning my head down on his shoulder.

"We do the only thing we can do," he said before pulling me back slightly so he could plant a wet kiss to my lips. "We kick their asses as much as we can."

Monday Night

"Kaia, you're just going to be doing an interview with Stephanie and then Mr. Good can come and say what he pleases to pull you out of the reporter position,"

"Are you ready, baby?" Jonathan asked me, grabbing my waist.

"We keep getting looked at. Everyone knows that we changed and they all keep staring," I said softly, resting my hands on his chest.

"Don't worry about them, babydoll. The aren't important. What matters is that I get to bring you to the ring with me and we'll be kicking ass and taking names in no time," he said before leaning down to peck my lips.

"Miss Lopez, we're on in 30 seconds," a director said, making me sigh and jog into position.

"I'm excited for you, Kaia," Stephanie smiled, nudging my arm. "I hope you and Colby work things out soon."

"Thanks, Steph," I smiled before we were signaled for five seconds. "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest tonight, the commissioner of Monday Night Raw, Stephanie McMahon,"

"Hi, Kaia," she smiled as the camera panned out.

"So, Stephanie— you've got a little situation on your hand here recently with the sudden falling out of former Shield brothers, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns, and Dean Ambrose," I said, looking up at her hardening features. "Do you know if there's going to be any reprehensions for the way Dean exposed—"

"Woah, woah, woah, Kaia, baby," Jonathan said loudly, walking around me and between Stephanie and I. "Now, now, I don't think it really matters what happens to me for that video. I know you don't care, either, so—"

"Dean, you need to leave. You can't keep dragging Kaia into things—"

"Dragging her into things? That's what I'm doing? Maybe if Seth-backstabbing-Rollins wasn't targeting my girl, I wouldn't have to drag her into this," Jon hissed, slapping the mic out of my hand. "She's done with this. She's sticking with me from now on."

"Dean, you can't—"

"Watch me," he growled before scooping me up in his arms and walking out of the frame. I smiled up at him before he walked straight to the gorilla, where his theme started rumbling through the arena. "Ready?"

"Born ready," I said as he set me down and we walked out hand-in-hand. We were cheered, and my cheeks were warm as the heat of being out on live TV set in. It was like I was a newbie all over again.

"Alright, alright," Jon said after helping me into the ring. "I don't know if any of you people have noticed the way that my Kaia gets treated backstage as a reporter, but it's unacceptable. She works her ass off back there, and yet she still just gets to deal with garbage like Kevin Owens, Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns,"

The crowd cheered louder at the mention of their names.

"Kaia ain't gonna be taken advantage of any more. She isn't going to stand back there and be forced to talk to people she doesn't like. Kaia is going to start comin' out here with me every night, that way I can make sure none of those scumbags—"

We were cut off by the 'Burn It Down' of Colby's song, making us both sigh. We waited before I felt Jon's body ram slightly into mine, making me turn around. I gasped as I saw Colby with a chair in hand, his eyes trailing from my boyfriend to me.

"What the hell?" I shouted before I was grabbed from behind and Colby kept the beating on Jonathan. "Let me go!"

"Kaia, calm—"

"Why do you keep touching me?" I asked, spinning quickly to slap Joe hard across the face. "Quit!"

"Kaia, get out of here!" Colby shouted before I turned and saw him getting ready to hit Jonathan with the chair again. I groaned, the thought of having to wrestle in front of everyone making me nervous, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I jogged quickly to him before holding my breath and moving in the way of the swinging metal, taking the majority of the blow to my left shoulder.

"Kaia!" Jon yelled, trying to jump up as the chair was dropped the the floor.

"Shit, Kaia, I-I'm so sorry, I—"

"I'm gonna kill you!" Jon yelled, taking Colby down to his feet. Tears stung my eyes as I writhed in pain as my skin stung, and I noticed another being in the ring, taking out Joe.

"Kaia? Are you okay?" Nic asked, rushing to myself to help me up to my feet.

"H-He didn't mean to," I said, looking down to where Jon as Colby fought. "Stop! Stop! M-Make then stop!"

"Hey! Hey! Dean!" Nic shouted, pulling him off of my cousin. "Get Kaia, man, she's hurt!"

"Kaia?" Jon said quickly, turning to look at me with the darkest eyes I've ever seen. "Are you okay, baby?"

"I-I'm good," I said, falling into his hug. He sighed and helped me out of the ring before his music played and we were soon followed by Nic.

"I can't believe he hit you," he said as we stood at the top of the ramp together, waiting for the cue to go backstage. "They weren't supposed to come out."

"God, my shoulder," I groaned, reaching to touch my stinging skin.

"I'm gonna beat his ass," he growled, scooping me up and walking me down to the trainer's room. "Rollins hit her with a chair that was meant for me. Can you just make sure she's okay? I have to go do something, and don't let her leave,"

"Wait, J-Jon, you cant leave—"

"I'll be right back, baby. You're in good hands," he smiled softly, leaning in to peck my lips. "I love you,"

"I love you, too," I poured as he turned and walked out the door, leaving me alone with the trainer.

later

I was alone for almost an hour. I curled up on the stretcher that was against the wall and let myself fall into a slight slumber as I waited. My head ached from crying, my body ached from the chair, my heart ached from losing one of the most important people in my life.

I jumped as my phone rang, Colby's mother's face appearing on the screen.

"Hey, Holls,"

"Honey, what's going on with Dean and Colby?"

"He didn't tell you? They're in a huge fight. Colby wasn't supposed to win the triple threat, and then they all beat Jon up that night. He's partnering with Hunter again, and they're trying to take the title from Jon,"

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry..."

"H-He hit me with a chair today,"

"Jon?!"

"No, your son,"

"Shit, honey, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?!"

"I'm okay. Jonathan went to do something so I'm in the trainer's room by myself,"

"Well, I—"

"Kai?" Jon's grungy voice called out before I looked up, meeting his teary gaze.

"Holls, I have to go," I said quickly, jumping to my feel. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"It's only getting worse. Vince said that he's allowing them to do what they want because they threatened to quit," he told me as I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly. "I'm so sorry he hit you. I can't believe he fucking hit you,"

"It's okay, honey. Let's just go and we can just relax this week, okay?" I suggested as he pulled away, nodding softly before he pecked my lips and took my hand, leading me out of the room.

three days later

"I-I can't do it,"

"What are you talking about? You're doing just fine,"

"I-I can't. I physically can't. This was a horrible idea," I pouted as I laid on the mat from the fifth body slam Jon did on me. "I can't even do anything right,"

"Baby, practice makes perfect, and even then, no one's perfect," he suggested, pulling me into a hug. "Unless you fight Nia. But still,"

"I just am too scared to hurt someone," I said, letting my body fall limp against him. "What if I really hit someone? Then what?"

"Then they keep on fightin'. That's how it goes," he said, moving and letting me fall to the mat, making me groan. "You can't do that in a ring. They won't carry your weight if you get tired,"

"I'm not tired. I'm just defeated," I sighed as he pulled me back up.

"Not tired?" he smirked, reaching to cup my cheek as I slumped over again.

"I suck," I said softly as his lips latched to my neck, making my eyes dart open. My body stiffened and my hands moved to the back of his neck, holding him in place as he nipped and sucked at my skin.

"You're perfect, babydoll. So perfect," he hummed lowly, making my eyes flutter closed from the sensation of the vibration of his voice on my skin. "Sometimes I catch myself wondering how I got so lucky to have a girl like you,"

"You're lucky? I'm the lucky one," I smiled, pulling him away so I could see his darkening eyes.

"No way. You have to deal with my grunginess and when I'm pissed off and want to kill people. Then, I still have this beautiful, sexy woman to fall back on when I attempt to kill someone," he said, running his hand hand up my waist. "I mean, good God, woman, you're perfect,"

"I can be a bitch sometimes, you have to admit," I smirked, making him shake his head and laugh.

"No way. You and me are the same, baby. Except for the fact that I don't have the most beautiful body I've ever laid eyes on," he smirked, biting his lip. "I mean, you are so damn sexy. I know they've called me the tittymaster, but your ass— fuck."

"Why don't you just take me and you can get a good look at it, then, hm?" I said as he hands moved down to squeeze my ass roughly through the thin material of my leggings.

"Fuck. I've got to lock this up, but you know where I want you. I'll be there in a few minutes," he growled before pecking my lips and turning away to slide out of the ring.

I jumped out of excitement before rushing down to the ground and out of the garage and back into the house. I stripped my clothes on the way, making sure to leave the thong I was wearing just for him before rushing to the bed.

"Good fuck, Kaia, you've got me so turned on," I heard Jon say roughly before he appeared in the doorway, his brows furrowed deeply.

"Good," I smiled before he let his shorts fall to the floor, and he turned immediately to the closet, where I knew he kept his toys. "What are you gonna do to me, daddy?"

"Kaia Jade, I'm gonna kick your ass if you keep calling me that," he said as I giggled softly.

"Why, daddy? Don't you like being called that?" I asked innocently, making him groan and tilt his head back. "You okay, daddy?"

"I'm going to fucking destroy you," he hissed, turning around will some black bonds in his hands. I bit my lip at the sight before he roughly grabbed my waist, bringing me towards him so he could pull my panties off. "On your belly, now. Hands behind your back."

"Are you placing me under arrest?" I smirked before he cocked his head to the side for a moment before lifting me to my feet and shoving my face into the blankets. I moaned softly as he grinded his hips into my ass, his fingers locked tightly in my hair.

"I'm gonna tie you up like you've never been tied up before. No fuckin' wiggle room, no nothing. No touching me while I fuck you senseless, no looking me me," he growled, slapping a hard hand over my ass, making me gasp. "Now, get on the bed and put your hands behind your fucking back,"

"Yes, daddy," I said, quickly complying with his orders. I gasped as he forcefully cuffed my hands before guiding my feet up, latching a cuff to my arm and one to my ankle. My feet were held up by my arms and my arms were held back by my legs. I was stuck.

"You're lucky I don't wrap a gag around that pretty mouth of yours," he growled before I heard the distinct buzzing of his favorite wand. "But I just have to hear you,"

"Fuck!" I gasped as he pressed the wand to my clit. My body jumped at the sensation, and moans escaped my lips loudly, echoing through the bedroom. "J-Jon!!"

"How's that, hm? See how fast I can make you cum with this?" he asked lowly, his free hand rubbing over my butt.

"J-Jon! P-Please, I just want your cock! God, please, i-its too much right now!" I cried out, feeling in orgasm wash over my body. He pushed down on my lower back, prompting my ass to lift away from the vibrations, but he held it close to me as I came, my moans coming out as screams into the sheets.

"That's right. Cum, baby, cum," he said softly as I felt my legs quiver. I tried to catch my breath as the wand was pulled away and tossed aside and Jonathan's fingers rubbed through my folds. "Nice and wet for me,"

"P-Please fuck me," I whimpered before he immediately obliged, his cock sliding straight into me. I was given little to no time to adjust before he was fucking me at full force.

His hands held my thighs right below my ass, bringing my body back against him with each thrust. I let out loud moans as he fucked me roughly, sending tingles all over my body.

"Fuck, Kaia," he growled, squeezing a chunk of my ass roughly. "So fucking good,"

"Oh, Jonathan! A-Ah fuck!" I cried out, balling my fists and curing my toes.

He could've made us last forever. He fluctuated the way he fucked me between fast and slow, making me keep from cumming multiple times. He was less than gentle with me, and part of me was totally fucking turned on from it.

"I feel you cumming, baby. Fucking cum," he demanded, grabbing a fistful of my hair. I let my muscles relax, letting the knot in my stomach unravel as my body shook slightly.

"Fuck, J-Jon!!" I shouted before I felt a wet heat spread about my body, and Jon groaned loudly. I gasped to catch my breath before Jon pulled out of me and sighed.

"That was good, baby," he said before walking into my view as I laid my head on the bed.

"Untie me," I said weakly, looking at him as he sat down on the bed.

"Nah. I like when you're tied up," he smirked before I furrowed my brows.

"Please, Jon, untie me," I whined, wiggling slightly. He chuckled before walking around to undo the cuffs on my arms and ankles.

"There you go, baby. C'mon, let's get showered and into bed. Long day tomorrow," he said, pulling me up to my feet before he dipped me down and kissed me long.

"I love you, honey," I smiled widely as he scooped me up.

"I love you more," he smirked before we went for an unintended round two in the shower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.5K 30
Your favorite WWE faction that serves injustice 😍 Mature content enter at your own risk πŸ’ž Requests closed ❀️ #2 on deanambrose 12/8/20 #2 on theshi...
473K 10.2K 104
@π‘Šπ‘ŠπΈπ‘…π‘‚π‘€π΄π‘π‘…πΈπΌπΊπ‘π‘† 𝐼𝑆 πΉπ‘‚πΏπΏπ‘‚π‘ŠπΌπ‘πΊ π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆ @ π‘Šπ‘ŠπΈπ‘…π‘‚π‘€π΄π‘π‘…πΈπΌπΊπ‘π‘† 𝐿𝐼𝐾𝐸𝐷 π‘Œπ‘‚π‘ˆπ‘… 𝑃 𝑂𝑆𝑇 πŸΎΰΌ‰β€§β‚ŠΛšβœ§ε½‘ - - STARTED: mar.1...
11.7K 147 62
Taking place during the start of The Shield's debut in 2012, follow Morgan Lopez's career as she becomes a member of The Shield, revamps herself as T...
Doubt By Scarlett Leigh

General Fiction

20.7K 445 61
Stacey Kelly thought she had her life worked out from a young age. She was an accomplished wrestler living out her dreams. She believed she didn't ne...