Just an Ordinary Girl

De dev_curr

Devan and Steph have been best friends forever, and raised as normal girls, but one night at a One Direction... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sara - please read so you get her character!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
What Happens Next

Chapter 10

571 7 4
De dev_curr

Devan's POV*

To: Adam

Hey! Sorry it's been crazy! Can I come over later!? :)

To:  Zayn Malik

Sure! You can call me if you want :)

 - She's like cold coffee in the morning-  (Cold Coffee - Ed Sheeran)

Started playing from my phone and turned into a ninja running to get it.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Devan it's Zayn!" I heard him yell through the phone.

"Hey! What's up?"

"Nothing! I just wanted to say I'm sorry I know it wasn't your fault, I just had a lot on my mind and took it out on you."

"Don't worry about it" I said leaning back into my pillows on my bed 

"Thanks for not freaking out" He replied back you could tell he was relaxing a bit

"So is that it?" I asked when he wasn't talking anymore.

"Uhhh...no" He said exhaling, you could tell he tensed up again.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. But what happened  was me and Perrie were friends and it was never intended to be anything more. Then managment found out that we hung out all the time and they thought us dating would be great publicity for Little Mix yanno. At first I wasn't sure but Perrie thought it was a good idea, and I used to have a crush on her so I said sure. It was okay at first but I feel bad  neither of us can see other people! And I couldn't just dump her out of the blue, so we stuck with it. Then I when we met you guys, and other girls it sucks knowing I couldn't be with someone else, but I wasn't going to cheat on Perrie she didn't deserve that even if it was fake. So i realized that the other day with you guys that I couldn't do this anymore."

"So what are you going to do?"

"Wait that's all you have to say?"

"Well Stephanie has been ranting for months about how your relationship was fake this isn't exactly big news to me." I laughed thinking about how what he said barely affected me.

"She knew? How? Well I guess that's not really important, but I'm going to talk to managment today about us splitting up. The other day I was on the phone with Perrie telling her I was going to tell managment I couln't do this. That it was my desicion and not hers."

" How did she feel about this?" I asked imagining what my reaction would have been if i was her.

"She understood, she was getting tired of this anyway."

"Well that's good, I hope it goes well today" I replied genuinally worried about what he was going to do.

"Thanks, I hope they understand I don't know what I'm going to do if they don't but this relationship can't last any longer. But anyway I gotta go if I'm going to tell them now is my only time"

"Okay! good luck! Let me know how it goes"

"I will! And promise me you won't tell anyone this, especially Steph, I'm trusting you."

"Of course, my lips are sealed I'll talk to you later"

"Thanks Dev, you're the best now I know why Harry likes you so much" -click-

Are they all delusional, why do they think Harry likes me so much? We're just friends

--Later that night--

Zayn texted me before telling me about how it went. They didn't agree at first but they eventually came to a comprimise. They would start hanging out less and less and in about 2 months they would break up.

I pulled up in front of Adam's house, god I missed that boy when he was away .

"Hey Devan!" He greeted me at his front door, not as happily as he normally was

"Hey Adam!" I said walking into his open arms, squeezing him tight. God he gave the best hugs.

We went down to the basement where we always hung out, we sat down on the worn out couch and put some music on. My favorite Ed Sheeran.

"So what happened to you guys the other day, I was freaking out!" He said to me, I could see he was worried about us.

"Well we got snowed in and the power went out, and we all have to like huddle together, I had to sleep next to Harry but Steph was happy because she paired up with Zayn it was like a scene out of a bad movie!" I finished laughing

"Yeah!" he said giving his best fake laugh he could manage.

"Adam what's wrong?" I asked looking at the expression on his face change.

"Nothing"

"You're my best friend, I know when you're fake laughing and I sure as hell know when somethings wrong with you. Tell Me!" 

I said moving over closer to him, for an old couch it was kind of big.

"Well...uhh..umm" He mummbled

"Come on! Use your words! I know you know how-"

I was cut off by Adam.

"I'm jealous of Harry!" He spat out "If you haven't noticed I like you!" 

His eyes grew wide, and his jaw shut tight when he realized what he just said. My eyes did the same, but my jaw fell open.

"You like me?" I asked still un sure if that really just happened.

"Yes! I like you are you happy-" I cut him off by pressing my lips into his.

"I like you too!" I said after I moved back from him.

"You do?" 

"Yes! I thought I was making it obvious!"

"I thought you liked that boyband guy"

"Nope, just this freak I know named Adam" I said laughing

"Shut up!" He said laughing, he had relaxed a bit, thank god this could have been awkward.

----3 Months Later----

*Narrator*

The "Zerrie" break up had officially come out and was over. Stephanie was happy when she heard the news. The girls had kept in touch with all the boys, Stephanie espescially kept touch with Niall.  Harry had gotten some new girl that he was dating, but they seemed pretty happy together. Liam was still going strong with Danielle, same for Louis and Eleanor.

The boys couldn't wait to see Devan and Stephanie and they coudln't wait to see them either. They had a few stops in the US before they could go see the girls.

"Boys! Lets go! we're going to be late!" Paul yelled to the boys. They were flying back to the states today and at the pace they were moving they were going ot miss there flight.

Finally they made it too the airport just on time, and got on the plane.

*Stephanie's POV*

"Dev they're fyling back today! We get to see them in a few weeks!" I squealed over the phone to Devan.

Nothing had really changed over the past few months, we stayed in touch with the boys and we were all really close. I had been talking to Niall a lot recently actually. The only other thing that has changed is Devan and Adam are dating. It was kind of weird at first but then it wasn't so bad.

What didn't change, Sara Geller harrassing us at school about the boys.(remember her from a few chapters ago.)  No matter what we said to her she wouldn't let up. We just started ignoring her now, but all she did was talk about was how she was going to meet the boys at one of their concerts.

"I know! I can't wait to see them!" She yelled back just as excited as I was, it was only a few weeks away now!

-A few weeks later-

*Niall's POV*

God I can't wait to see Stephanie! Well Devan too but I mean god I missed her. I missed her smile, her laugh, her everything! But I think she still like Zayn. I don't care though he's got a new girlfriend anyway. I hope the girls don't mind we brought her along with us.

*Harry's POV*

God this was the longest car ride of my life! Those girls are lucky we love them! I was texting my girlfriend Emily to pass the time. I missed her, me and Devan are just friends and I'm cool with that. It wouldn't have worked between us anyway.

Zayn's got a new girlfiriend too, she's coming with us to see the girls. I think they might like her! Well Stephanie anyway, but after what happened with Kailey Devan knows not to freak out anymore.

*Stephanie's POV*

"That's them!" I yelled grabbing onto Devan's arm

She looked at me with a crazy look on her face, we were so excited to see them again.

"Hey guys!" We shouted running over to the boys.

We hugged them all,

"Liam! I missed you" I said wrapping my arms around him. I hugged Harry and Louis then Niall.

He gave me a kiss on the check and hugged me 

"I missed you so much Steph!" He said picking me up a little.

"I missed you too Niall!" I said still holding onto him."

"Hey where's Zayn?" Devan asked the four boys standing there.

"Yeah, where is he?" I asked looking around.

"Hey!" we heard Zayn say.

"Hey Zayn!" Me and Devan said in unison.

"This is my girlfriend-"

I looked right at Devan who had the same expression on her face as I did.

What the actual fuck

-----------------------------------------

Well that's it for chapter 10! hope you guys liked if fan/ vote/ and especially comment telling me what you think! :) -Devan

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.8K 110 20
Caitlyn and Haleigh are best friends, practically sisters. Caitlyn gets tickets and backstage passes to a One Direction concert! While at the concert...
7.2K 138 34
Casey Collins has been best friends with one direction since well, forever. But when the boys leave for 2 years on an American tour, Casey changes a...
5.3K 102 32
Kariann and Dakota are your two most average girls in the world. They live in the USA in a small town with fantasies and dreams as big as any other g...
382K 10K 64
Emily goes to a One Direction concert with her best friend and as she's walking out she gets kidnapped by he mates. Find out what happens in this one...