My Mate is blind?!

By _Clifford_bae_

Madison Titus is the daughter of Axel Titus, the alpha of the Red Moon Pack. She is what people call a "Perfe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Authors Note
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 (Easton POV)
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (Duke POV)
34
Authors Note
35
36
37
38
Authors note
Authors note
39
40
41
42
43
44
CONTEST
45
Authors note
46
47
48
Authors note
49
50
51 (Duke POV)
53
54
55
56 (Duke POV)
57
58
59
60
Epilougue
Speciel Chapter
Authors Note (IMPORTANT)
New Book

52

12.2K 410 26
By _Clifford_bae_

Madison POV:

I couldn't sleep last night. Frinken' Duke was out all last night. I didn't know what he was doing. What if he was cheating in me?

No I would have felt that. I don't know why I'm even accusing him of cheating on me. He would never accuse me of cheating on him.

Duke just laid in bed, his head on my chest. I was running my fingers through his hair. He took deep breaths in and out.

I'm glad he was happy about Maverick. I mean if he had said I don't what I would have done.

I looked over at the clock 8am. it is to early. I got out of bed, but Duke grabbed my waist. I placed a pillow there, I tippy toed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and did my hair in a messy bun.

I walked down the hall way in my Hello Kitty onesie with Dukes Young & Reckless pullover over my onesie. I was deciding were to either go to the kitchen or the family room.

I took off to the family room. There was someone on the couch.

"Hi?" I said

"O hi Luna Madison." The girl said

I looked at her and she looked like a younger version of Taylor Swift but with straight hair and grayish eyes. I have never seen her before.

"You can get call me Madi." I said "Im sorry what's your name?" I asked her

"Bailey Davidson I'm the pack doctors daughter." she said getting up and shaking my hand

I pulled her into a hug.

"Sorry I don't do handshakes." I said

"It's fine." she said

We sat in the couch, she was watching Netflix.

"What are you watching?" I asked

"O, Stuck in Love." she said

"With Logan Lerman?" I asked

"YAS!" she said

"I love this movie." I said

"Me too!" she said bouncing on the couch.

"So how come I have never seen you around?" I asked

"O I have been away." she said

I just nodded my head.

"HEY YO, MADI SAMSON IS HERE!" Easton yelled and jumped over the couch

"Hey, Yo Stud Muffin. thanks let me run and get my shoes." I said

"Duke said don't run!" he yelled as I walked up the stairs

I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs. I opened the door with Duke's door.

I grabbed black Nike elite socks. I walked to the closet and slipped on my Nike slides.

"Baby?" Duke asked in his sexy morning voice.

"Yes handsome?" I asked walking over to him.

He put his arms on my waist and pulled me down with him

"Where are you going?" he asked

"Samson is here come on." I said getting up and pulling him out of the bed

"Let me go take a piss on brush my teeth." he said rubbing his eyes

"Always charming Duke." I said kissing his cheek.

"You know it baby girl." he said winking at me. Before walking into the bathroom door.

"Ouch, baby are you okay?" I asked trying not to laugh.

He opened the door and went inside. After 10 mints he came out with a little bump on his head. I walked over to him and got in my tippy toes and kissed his bump. Then i started trailing kisses down his face till I was in front of his lips.

I stopped and pulled back. I grabbed his hand and walked out the door.

"You always do this to me." he said making sure I was in front of him, because he was yea.

"I thought that you knew this." I said rapping lyrics from Fancy.

We walked outside, there was Bailey.

"Duke, this is Bailey." I said

"I know she is the pack doctors daughter." he said

I stuck my tongue out at him. He grabbed my tongue. I frowned at him.

"Man you mot." I said

"What was that?" he asked

I hit him in the chest. he let go of my tongue and kissed my lips.

"Hey can you guys like not?!" I heard someone yell in a girly voice.

"Shut your mouth Samson!" I said against Duke's lips.

I pulled away, and saw Samson just standing there. He was looking straight ahead. His eyes were filled with Lust.

Um who is he looking at. I started looking around and saw Bailey looking at Samson the same way.

"MATE!" they both said

😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍

20 comment

&

40 vote

Comment

Vote

Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 46.1K 36
My whole life has literally sucked. My mom cheated on my dad when I was 11 and then both my dad and I moved out. My name is Chloe and I'm 16 years ol...
87.7K 1.8K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...
160K 4.7K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
316K 11.8K 55
Tia is the Betas daughter of the Blue Stone pack and best friends with the alpha's daughter. She believes she'll never find her mate but little does...