A broken soul. (Rwby) Ruby Ro...

By Yorikurai

(Y/N) is a student at Beacon but he isn't human nor a Faunus instead he is a half demon. He wasn't treated ni... More

Chapter 1: Why?
Chapter 2: Family?
Chapter 3: Unknown visitor pt.1
Chapter 4: Unknown visitor pt.2 (Elder sister?)
Chapter 5: An Unpleasant Talk...
Chapter 6: Having some quality time.......
Chapter 7:Preparing..
Chapter 8: Flashbacks and a unwanted visitor...
Chapter 9: Past lovers and future lovers..
Chapter 10: Festival (not what we expected)
Special Chapter1: A funny story
Chapter 12: We all Fall....
Special chapter 2: WHO THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!
Chapter 13: Home..
A/N

Info and bio

31.3K 184 444
By Yorikurai

So this is my first story and I'm not very experienced on writing and I just hope you like this story

Here I'm gonna write about what you need to known about the story like the main character.
This story may contain topics such as violence and sex.

Main character

Info
Name: (Y/N) Nightshade
Age: presumably 17 (since your a demon so..)
Family: Kokuyo (elder brother) Shiro (older brother) Kuro (older sister) (these three are over protective of (Y/N))
Eye color: red
Other Interest: cooking and baking, reading
Clothing:

Bio
(Y/N) entered Beacon only for the reason that he wanted to be stronger so he could be able to protect the people he loved. When he was a child his family when through something horrible which cause physical and emotional wounds to his family and himself, that is why he would normally wear a red scarf ,around his neck or a turtleneck sweater to cover the scars on his neck or his body. He is normally kind-hearted and normally cares more about people's well being than himself. Before he entered his family trained him to use his demonic powers but also some techniques of self defense. When he is badly wounded he is capable of healing his wounds but wouldn't since that would cause some suspension. (His siblings don't mind)
He would normally call his siblings formally such "elder sister" or "elder brother" or "brother"

Weapons

He uses a normal katana since him and his siblings started training they didn't use any advanced weapons and his guns are something he got from his aunt.

Family

Name: Kokuyo
Age: presumably 29
Eye color: dark red
Other interests: Reading,
Clothing:

Bio
After a horrible situation in his childhood he had scars all over his body and uses a mask to cover a scar that starts form his chin over his upper lip. He normally has a serious and calm personality. He is the most over protective of the three older siblings but takes things more calmly than the other two, he is also a commander of army or organization created in another country by his father the passed to the man who took them in. (Has a softer side)

Weapons

He only uses dual Katana swords and does not uses guns

Name: Shiro
Age: presumably 24
Eye color: purple
Other interest: fighting and cooking, girls
Clothing:

Bio
Has the same position as Kokuyo. His personality is totally the opposite as his older sibling, but acts similar as his younger sister instead he does not show a emotionless or serious face as her. He usually likes to joke or troll people especially Kuro. Has scars like all of his siblings but does not mind showing them. (He has a scar in the left eye)  Curses a lot and can be a bit flirty. (Also pervy)
Weapons

His sword usually changes physically depending on the element he uses. The second weapon is mostly used as a projectile.

(Is the first one to find out about they bullying)
Name: Kuro
Age: presumably 19 or 20
Eye color: purple
Other interests: reading(mostly yaoi caused she's a fuyoshi XD) and art (like drawing or painting)
Clothing:

Bio
She normally has a emotionless/serious face and can be formal at times (when necessary) but she usually curses a lot when she gets irritated or angry, but she also likes to joke around with people.Gets too overprotective of (Y/N). The right half of her face and part of her right arm is burnt which was caused in a incident when she was a child. She can be very self conscious of her body and scars. (Gets mad easily) (surprisingly likes children)
Weapons

Mostly uses hand to hand combat but also her sword. She has never used the scythe since she does not see the sense of using a scythe and a sword at the same time but she got it from her mother.

Each one of them have this necklace but the gem color is different form each one of them Kuro's is purple, Kokuyo's is a bright red and Shiro's is light blue.
(Y/N)'s necklace can be any color you want

Characters and more info

Relationships:
Team JNPR

They are your friends (Jaune is your best friend)

Ruby Rose

One of your best friends, she also will be your lover in the future (not gonna have multiple people in love with just one person because I don't know how to handle it (。┰ω┰。) )

Velvet Scarlatina

Mentions of  other ships
Renora
Arkos
Ozqrow (oz is a girl here, if you don't like it then get over it. It wasn't my idea |°з°| )
Ironwitch?
Blacksun
If you have any idea or ship please tell me (_ _) o(╥﹏╥)o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 7K 53
After years of brutal conflict, the civil war in Vacuo is coming near it's end. Just days before the government officially surrendered, Ozpin and Gly...
83.9K 730 4
You were born the son of Taiyang & Female Qrow, grew up unloved. At a young age you left a broken home to build a new life for yourself. Even went on...
241K 2.8K 41
Y/N was adopted by the rose family, but overtime he was beginning to be abused by his family and decides to run away and sees a type of black goo tha...
116K 1.2K 16
Y/n has spent all of his life being treated like worthless trash, barely worth the oxygen he breathes. But after escaping an abusive home Y/n finds h...