Mrs All American - luke

By -sluttyluke

The last thing Luke Hemmings expected was to fall in love. More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
/16/
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
le sex
26
27
28
29
30
/31/
/32/
33
34
35
36
/37/
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
/48/
49
Jealous Luke
Pranks
Drunk Luke, Drunk Sam
Marry Me / Baby

/14/

10.4K 224 154
By -sluttyluke

no gif, I'm on mobile and leaving town rn sighhh

S A M

"And then he just left?" India groans as she sits next to me on the my bed. India arrived soon after Luke left and found me moping around in my room.

"Yeah, he just left and didn't say anything. I don't understand," I whine and want to cry because I'm so mad. There's no way I'm crying, though. I refuse. I don't care if it's only because I'm angry. I will not cry over anyone.

"So, what are you gonna do?" India asks me.

I sigh and calm myself down. "I'm gonna get cleaned up and he's gonna explain himself. I don't care if he takes all night," I mumble and head over to my vanity. My hair is a mess.

India's eyes meet me on the mirror as I run my fingers through my hair. "I'm warning you now. He's going to ruin you and you're going to let him, Sam," she says in a cold voice and I shiver.

"I don't even care," I whisper and know that she's right but I know that I meant what I just said.

"I don't exactly like the kid but whatever happens, I'll be here. I'm your friend and I support your choices, even if they aren't always right," she tells me and gives me hug.

I know she's right. I know Luke will ruin me.

And I don't even care.

*****

My hands are shaking and my knees feel like jello. Maybe I shouldn't have come here. Maybe I'm being ridiculous. My nails dig into the skin of my palms as I ball my hands into fists. With a shaky breath, I knock on the door twice and then take a step back.

I start to regret coming here, the voice in my head is telling me so, but just before I can walk away and leave, the door opens and I look up.

"Sam?" It's Ashton, looking very confused. He's in sweats, a white t shirt and a beanie.

I smile at him and he lets me in. "I'm sorry for coming unannounced but I have to-"

"You have to talk to Luke," he finishes for me as we enter the kitchen and he hands me a glass of water. I take it, whispering a thank you and down the water in seconds. "Did you walk here?" He asks and his eyes widen.

"Cab," I breathe out quietly and lean against the counter. I don't have much need for a car seeing as the only place I really go to is school and that's not too far from the apartment. And if I do go somewhere else, I just take the subway or hail a cab.

"Listen, about Luke," he begins slowly and I turn to look at him. Seeing him so serious is weird to me. He's always laughing or cracking a joke or doing something ridiculous. "I know he's a bit of a dirtbag but he's a nice guy. I know the kid cares about you deep down. I don't know what you did to him but this usually never happens," he says and smiles a little. "However, I will say this now, he will make mistakes. And he will hurt you."

"I'm just really good at annoying him," I joke and notice just now quiet it is in the place. Knowing these boys, it's usually loud wherever they are or go. "It is so quiet in here," I point out and look around. Most of the lights are off, except for a few in the kitchen and the tv is on in the living room.

"Michael and Calum are sleeping, they had a long day," he tells me and then nudges my side. "Go talk to him," he tells me in a soft voice, his smile relieving some of the weight I feel on my chest.

Before I leave, I give him a hug and thank him quietly. I've never really had a conversation with Ashton, besides ones that included our music preferences, his drums or alcohol.

I walk up the stairs and try not to make too much noise as I walk down the hallway. I hear light snores coming from two rooms as I pass by. Michael and Calum sleeping. I'm suddenly thankful that neither India or Becca snore and if they did, that'd be incredibly weird.

I knock on Luke's door and hear music playing faintly.

Seconds later after I knock, the door opens and a very tired Luke is standing before me. I try to ignore the fact that he's not wearing a shirt and just a pair of sweats, which are hanging dangerously low on his hips. His torso is long and lean, patches of muscles become prominent on his stomach when he takes a deep breath and let's it out.

He walks to his bed, where he sits on the edge, his elbows resting on his knees. I look down at myself for a brief second before I enter the room. Before coming here, I changed into a different pair of jeans and a different shirt. I ground my hands into the pockets of my jacket and enter the room, shutting the door with my foot.

The music stops and then the room is dead silent. He breaks the unforgiving silence when he asks, "Why are you here?" His voice is barely a whisper, it sounds raspy, like he had been sleeping. And maybe he had, his bed is unmade and the pillows are scattered around the mattress.

"I think you know why," I respond quietly as I look down at my shoes.

"And I think you know I made myself pretty clear back at your apartment," he replies and I know for the sake of the situation and both of us, he's trying to stay calm.

He finally looks up at me when he hears me sigh and the look in his eyes darkens. "I want you to say it," I whisper and he gets up, slowly making his way to me.

He stops until he's standing directly in front of me and I fight the urge to reach out and touch him. "I like you, Sam, even if you manage to piss me the fuck off," he says and I bite my lip so I don't smile. He reaches for my hands and stares at them for a few seconds. "You know this will never work, right?" He mumbles and his eyes travel up to meet mine.

He sounds so unsure about everything he's just said, but it doesn't stop him from stepping closer so that his body is pressed against mine.

"You know, I am sorry," he whispers, "for what happened," he adds quietly and then presses a kiss to my lips. "Let me show you how sorry I am."

I know that there are things to talk about, a lot of them. Like what we're doing, our intentions, if this is what we really want and where this will go. I know that we're craving too much too soon, but I don't even care.

My hands slide down to his biceps and I feel every muscle move when his hands slide under my thighs and I'm lifted off the floor, my legs wrap around Luke's waist. I suddenly think of all the things he could do with his hands as they grip my thighs.

The back side of my body is pressed against the mattress, it feels warm as if he had been laying there recently. Hungry kisses are pressed on the expanse of my lips, the feel of Luke's lip ring pressed against the corner of my lips sends shivers down my spine.

Cold fingers slip underneath my shirt and before I can react, he pulls away so he can remove the shirt, throwing it across the room. It lands with a light thud on the floor and he wastes no time to kiss me again.

My hands slide down from his shoulders, to his chest and down his stomach. The muscle beneath the skin there tenses under my touch and he kisses me harder. He's supporting his weight with his elbows, which are pressed up against the mattress on either side of my shoulders. His hands are in my hair, playing and pulling when I do something that he likes just a little too much.

Even though he's supporting his weight so he's not completely on top of me, his lower half is resting completely against mine and I feel him there. His mouth leaves mine and kisses are peppered down my neck, chest and stomach. His mouth alone is already enough to make me feel breathless.

He sucks harshly at the side of my stomach, leaving a mark and I giggle. It makes him look up at me and he smiles, taking his bottom lip between his teeth. He doesn't break eye contact as he takes my shoes off and undoes the button of my jeans and then pulls down the zipper. I lift my hips a little so he can pull the jeans down my legs. I don't know where this is going, but I don't wanna stop. My body is aching with want. They're thrown across the room too and he plants a kiss to the side of my left knee. I mentally high five myself for shaving this morning.

Too much. Too soon.

His lips are on my thighs, his tongue licking the skin every now and then. I'm already so turned on and the sight of him kissing down my thighs isn't helping. He sits up and grabs the sides of my underwear and then let's them go so they smack against my skin. He smirks at me when I giggle and then my underwear is gone.

I would be embarrassed, but I'm too busy watching him as he looks down at me, his eyes taking him every inch of me. He isn't shy about it.

He crawls on top of me so he's hovering me and he spreads my legs with his knees. He uses one hand to support himself and the other one reaches down to touch me- oh my..

"I wanna ask you something, Sam," he whispers as he continues to touch me and I'm wriggling underneath him. "Has anyone ever eaten you out?" I feel my cheeks burn when he asks me this, his lips brushing against my ear.

I shake my head no and he raises an eyebrow at me. His tongue darts out and runs along my bottom lip. His lips linger by mine when he whispers, "I wanna make you feel good, will you let me?"

I nod and he plants a small kiss on my lips. His mouth travels down my body and I'm unsure of what to do with my hands. When Luke notices this, his hands grab mine, lacing our fingers and they rest on either side of me.

"Don't be nervous," he mumbles against my thigh, making me shiver. "I'll be nice," he kisses lower and lower, "I'll be gentle," he whispers as he reaches my center, making me cry out. As he moves his tongue against me, he squeezes my hands and the feeling is enough to make me moan and buck my hips.

I try not to think about how many times and how many girls he's done this to, but as his tongue flicks a very sensitive spot and my back arches off the mattress, I can't think of anything else. I'm trying to be as quiet as I can. Luke meant it when he said he'd be gentle, but he didn't warn me about him being this good. It doesn't take long before I'm moaning and shaking against him, and even when I fall apart and throw my head back, he doesn't stop his tongue from moving against me.

When I calm down, he kisses up my body until he reaches my neck. I don't doubt that he feels my heartbeat against his lips. He looks down at me, one of his hands on my hip. "Can I tell you something?" He asks quietly and I nod because I know that if I speak my voice will shake. "You look really fucking pretty when you're having an orgasm," he murmurs and I cover my face with my hands, blushing furiously as I laugh quietly.

He laughs too and then pushes my hands from my face. "Don't be shy," he laughs and then looks serious again. I feel like he's about to say something, but he doesn't. Instead, he leans down and kisses me.

L U K E

Sam fell asleep about an hour ago and I'm still awake. I look over at her. I can't believe what we just did. I feel like for the first time in my life I want to take things slow, as weird as it may sound. I know eating her out isn't exactly taking it slow but hey, I could have had sex with her when I first met her if I had tried hard enough.

I like the fact that I'm doing things to her that no one else has. I like the fact that I can make her feel like a mess with the things I do.

I don't know what's going to happen now, if I'm being honest. I fucking like her, I know I like her, but I don't know what I want from and with her. Oh, god, what did I just get myself into?

The faint sound of the tv on downstairs lets me know one of the boys is up. Secretly, I'm hoping it's Calum so I can tell him what just happened, but I would never say that out loud. Calum is just that type of friend that doesn't care what you do as long as you're happy.

But when I head downstairs and enter the living room, it's Ashton. His body is sprawled out on one of the couches and he looks up at me when he hears me sit by him. Now, I'm not saying Ashton is a bad friend because he isn't, but he's brutally honest. Even when you don't want him to. All the boys are honest too, but sometimes they like to sugarcoat things for the sake of it. But not Ashton. He will tell it like it is, he doesn't care.

"Hey," I sigh and lean back on the couch, looking up at the tv. He's watching some random show that he hasn't stopped watching for the past week.

"Did you make up with Sam?" He asks quietly and sits up straight. Ashton being so serious weirds me out. He's usually so witty that it's odd to see him this way.

"Yeah, we talked... Sort of," I say. I mean, we did. Not a lot, but just enough to make things okay.

"You have no idea what you're doing, do you, mate?" He says and I chew on my lip, knotting my eyebrows.

"Not a fucking clue," I practically whine and look up at the ceiling. Like I said, I know that I like Sam, but I don't know what to fucking do.

"You know that it'll never work, right?" I suddenly ask myself if he was eavesdropping because that's exactly what I told Sam, but I know Ashton wouldn't do that so I push the thought aside.

"Yeah, I know," I mumble and look down at my hands, wishing they were tangled in Sam's hair.

"And you know that you're gonna hurt her because of who you are, right?" Ashton asks, his voice serious.

I sigh and just nod.

a/n: okay don't laugh at me bc I've literally never written anything like that (the bedroom part) I'm gonna go hide now bye

Also, I have another luke story lmao and he's going to be really cute and nice and funny and dorky in that one, check it out if you want (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 575 51
When the love of your life, really isn't the one
19.8K 242 29
The title says it all.
1K 0 99
A continuation of Falling In Love In The 21st Century but it's four years later and Katerina and Michael have made some choices.