The Endearment of the Quadrum...

By brookellemarie

All rights and Naruto related characters go to the man himself Masashi Kishimoto. If you like Drama, Romance... More

Here We Go.
1) First Day Jitters
2) Minato's Babysitting
3) A Practice Exam
4) Do I Like Him?
5) I'm Sorry for Your Loss
6) I Used to Hate the Rain
7) Team Minato is a Go!
8) Battle of the Bells
9) Our First Real Mission:Part One
10) Our First Real Mission: Part Two
11) A Birthday Blast
12) The Kannabi Bridge
13) Losing a Comrade
14) Control the Power
15) Work This Out
16) Throughout the Years
17) Plan's Gone South
18) In the Woods
19) The Truth
20) An Unexpecting Date
21) The Village Hidden in the Rain
22) Moonlight
23) The Sunset
24) A Fake Mission (Lemon)
25) Morning Wood (Lime)
26) Celebratory Dinner
27) The Man in the Woods
28) Daddy Says (Lemon)
30) The Fight
31) I love you (Lime)
32) A Choice
33) You Made Your Choice
34) October Tenth.
35) Eighteen
36) A Dirty Surprise (Lime)
37) Lizard Tongue
38) Three strikes, You're Out
39) See You later Jerk
P.H.A.S.E. T.W.O.
40) Dear Kakashi, I'm on my way (Lime?)
41) Home at last
42) You're Gonna be Late! (Lemon)
43) Seal the Curse
44) Battle of the Bells, a New Generation
45) Team Seven's First Mission
46) A Past Mistake
47) Four Months
48) Sasuke's Choice Leads to Naruto's Departure
49) Two Can Play at That Game
50) Just About Us (Lemon)
51) Yamato's Here
52) The Final Fight
53) For the Love of a Brother
54) The Akatsuki
55) Water Torture
56) Clay Art
57) Pumpkin Anus
58) A Mysterious Place
59) Fan Fics?
60) Hard to Face Reality: Lemon
61) Passed Around
62) Hidan's Toy (Lemon)
63) The Great Decision
64) It's in Our Blood
65) I Trusted You
66) A Pocketful of Sunshine (A Sweet Escape)
67) Welcome Back Home
68) Apologies
69) Damnit Jiraiya
70) The Calm
71) The Storm

29) Lesson Number One

6.1K 176 290
By brookellemarie

I woke up to the feeling of arms wrapped around me, with a disgusting smell entering my nose.

What in the hell is that awful stench?

I opened my eyes and noticed that my face was in Kakashi neck... And that awful smell... was my breath. I scrunched up my nose, and tried to pull away from Kakashi.

"Hmm babe, stop moving." Kakashi said groggily, in that oh so attractive morning voice.

"Well then let me go loser. I have to pee, and I don't want a water bed anytime soon." I lied into his neck, and he chuckled.

"Well then, give me a kiss, and then you can go pee." He said, and my eyes widened.

"Well... I haven't brushed my teeth yet, so no." I said, trying to pull his arm off of me.

"Well that's too bad." Kakashi said, before he rolled his fat ass on my body, causing me to let out a grunt.
"I guess you'll just have to pee on yourself then." He said smirking.

"You do realize that means I'll pee on you too right?" I asked, and he chuckled, as he laid his head in the crook of my neck. He gave my neck a kiss, and then smiled.

"Yeah, but you won't." He said, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Don't say that, because I'll do it."

"I know you won't." He teased.

"And why is that?" I asked amused.

"Because then you'd have to take to time, to clean your sheets. That means you'll have to pull the sheets off the bed, and then take them down the stairs. And when that's done, you'll have to-"

"Okay I get it, I'm lazy." I said with a giggle.
"Just get your fat ass off me, so I can go pee." I said, and he groaned.

"Ouch, that hurt." He said playfully.
"Kiss me, and then you can pee." He said looking into my eyes, and I sighed.

Well this is hopeless...

"Alright fine! But when you die, and your nose hairs fry off from smelling my breath, don't blame me." I said, and he chuckled.

"Don't be so dramatic, it can't be that bad." He said, as he leaned in to kiss me. I waited until our noses were touching, and then I gave him a whiff of the horrid stench. I blew my breath, into his face, and he suddenly looked at me wide eyed, before coughing.

"Oh god... Hand me my mask! Hand me my mask!" Kakashi said, holding his nose, quickly getting off of me. I hit him in the shoulders, while giggling.

"Oh hush! Stop being a drama queen! It's not that bad." I mocked, slowly getting up, wrapping the covers around my body.

"You're right!! It's even worse!!" He said playfully, and I rolled my eyes.
"What the hell did you eat last night?!" He asked and I sat there for a second pondering.

"Uh... Your dick?" I said with a straight face, making Kakashi look at me in shock, blushing, before we both started laughing.
"Alright loser, I'm gonna go brush my teeth, and take a shower. You can do whatever." I said and he chuckled.

"Does doing you, count in that whatever?" He asked, and I blushed.

"Unfortunately, we have other duties, and things to think about besides sex." I said, as Kakashi got up and hugged me, slowly leading me to the door in his arms, before pushing me lightly against it, kissing my neck.
"Hmm like you have to watch over Kushina... andmmmhhm I have to- fuck- Kakashi..."

"Hmm, well if you have too, then I'm all yours then baby." He teased, pulling away from my neck and pecking my lips.

"You know that's not what I meant loser. I have to get ready and show Kardama around." I said and he groaned.
"Now don't start that Kashi." I said, kissing his nose.

"I don't like him." Kakashi groaned.

"You don't say? I never noticed." I said sarcastically, rubbing his check with my thumb.

"Something is off about him, I can sense it." He said, and I sighed.

"Tell you what, why don't you shower with me?" I offered, and his face lit up.
"But, no funny business buddy. I mean it." I said, and he smirked.

"Does me making you moan out my name, so that the long haired loser in the other room knows who you belong too, count as funny business?" He asked slyly and I giggled.

"Be nice." I said sternly.
"Someone's awfully horny this morning." I teased and he chuckled.

"Look (Y/N), I know you want me, but like you said, we have other obligations at the moment." He teased and I pushed him lightly.

"You know what I meant jerk!" I said giggling, as Kakashi began to kiss my neck.

"Can you blame me? I mean, I woke up to you next to me." He said kissing my neck everywhere, before pulling back, giving me a closed eye smile.

"You're such a flirt. Come on lover boy." I said, as we quickly ran into the bathroom together, and locked the door. After a few minutes of preparing the water, Kakashi stepped in, while I decided to brush my teeth.

"Well that's a familiar sight to see." Kakashi said, poking his head out of the shower curtain, smirking at me. I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, before I leaned down and swished water in my mouth.

"Last night you also had white stuff dripping down your face." He said snickering, as I spit my water out in the sink. I glared at him through the mirror, before I threw my towel at his head, as he only laughed louder.

"Shut up! You're gonna get me in trouble!!" I said lowly, and he popped his head back out.

"I'm pretty sure all of Konoha heard you last night." He teased, as I rolled my eyes, stepping in to the shower, getting under the water to wash my hair.

"See if all of Konoha ever hears me again." I said smirking, and Kakashi smirked back at me. Before I could get my entire head wet, Kakashi pushed me into the wall and pressed his forehead to mine.

"I could make them all hear you right now." He said, smirking at me, opening both of his eyes. I bit my lip, as he smirked, before pulling away slowly.
"But I like it more when you beg for me." He said cockily, as I raised an eyebrow, putting my head back under the water, letting the warm water run down my hair and body. I then turned around, and grabbed some shampoo, purposely bending over enough to make Kakashi lightly growl. I stood back up, and put some in my hands, before massaging it into Kakashi's silver hair. Kakashi went under the water, washing the soapy suds, as I washed my hair with shampoo. When we finished we traded places, and he put some conditioner in his hands, and placed it in his hair. I ringed as much water as I could out of my hair, before I went to grab the conditioner, but Kakashi stopped me. He moved me over, and grabbed the conditioner again.

"Awe, are you not gonna bend over and try to seduce me?" I asked him snickering, as he looked at me with a, what in the hell is wrong with you, look, before chuckling.
"Such a shame." I said sighing, causing him to roll his eye.

"You're the special kind of special." He said, before he started to massage the conditioner into my hair.

"You'll never find anyone like me!" I said cheerfully, as he began to then wash my body.
"Hey I said no funny business!" I said playfully.

"I'm just helping you get cleaned, don't worry." He said winking at me, and I giggled, as his hands started to rub soap on my body.

"So... I'm curious...Did you just wink? Or did you blink?" I asked him and he glared at me, before squeezing my nipples making me gasp and moan on accident.

"Do you plan on asking more stupid questions?" He asked chuckling, as his hands began to massage the soap on my breasts, before traveling down to my stomach.

"I don't know daddy." I said innocently, and his eyes widened, before he got quiet and kept lathering the soap on my body.

"For someone who doesn't want any funny business, you sure want me to do something." He said teasingly, and I giggled. He raised an eyebrow at me, as I wrapped my hands around his neck. I pushed his wet hair, out of his face, and pecked him on the lips.

"I love you so much Kakashi." I said, and he smiled at me, before he kissed me with so much passion, it practically took my breath away. We pulled away gasping for air, and I bit my lip.

"I love you too (Y/N)." He said, before he pecked my lips again, lightly pushing me under the water to wash my conditioner out of my hair, giving him a perfect view of my chest.

Kakashi blushed, before he kissed down the middle of my chest, making me bite my lip. Once the conditioner was out, I pulled his head towards mine, kissing him, before turning the water off. We both got dried off, and hurried back into my room, quickly changing together.

"Dammit it's almost ten! You're gonna be late!" I said to Kakashi, as he smirked.

"It was worth it." He said before he pecked my lips, flipping his mask on.
"I'll just tell Minato that I had to help you, wake up Kardrama." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You know that's not his name Kashi...You have to make it easy on me and be nice to Kardama. Please?" I asked and he sighed.

"You tell Kardrama, that he better not have too much fun with my girl, and I'll be okay with him." He said, kissing my cheek through his mask.

"Just get out of here you dork!" I said, throwing my bed sheet at him, and he climbed out the window. I shook my head, watching Kakashi disappear, as I closed my window, before walking out of my room. I ran into Kardama.

"Oh sorry..." I mumbled blushing, as I looked up at him and noticed his cheeks were pink. I also noticed that he was shirtless.

Don't look (Y/N). Don't look (Y/N)... Dammit... I looked down...

"You are more than forgiven! I was the one coming to knock on your chambers!" He said. My eyes shot back up to his face, and I raised an eyebrow at him.

My chambers? Who the hell calls it chambers? And without a shirt on? Did he forget that Kakashi would kill him?

"My chambers?" I questioned.
"Ya know, for a guy who's only supposed to be what? Nineteen? You sure talk like you're older than the elders!" I said jokingly, as he looked at me confused.
"Lighten up my man! You're still young, talk like one of us!" I said playfully, and he chuckled.

"I guess I could give it an enthusiastic go around." He said smiling and I sighed, letting out a groan.

"Try, just say try. Or shot! Or give it a go! Or even a whirl." I said and he looked at me confused.

"I do apologize! I guess when I ran away during the attack, the man I found, the one who saved me, spoke this way. I just caught on to the habit. I will, as you say... Give it a go!" He responded and I giggled.

"I guess that's good enough for now. I believe in you! So, why don't we go head out! I'll show you around the Leaf village first!" I said and he smiled.

"Alright, let's skedaddle!" He said and I raised an eyebrow.

Who in the hell says the word skedaddle?!

"Alright, let's just go." I said shaking my head, laughing at him, as we went downstairs and started to walk out of the door.
"Wait, go put on a shirt!" I said, pointing up the stairs, and he chuckled.

"Many pardons." He said, before he jogged up the stairs, and came back with a shirt on this time. We walked out the door, and headed towards the town.

"Okay! So first, I'm thinking I can take you down to the strip!" He looked at me wide eyed.

"I'm flattered! But I don't believe Kakashi would be too fond of the idea..." He said blushing, and I busted out laughing, blushing hard as well.

"Wait what?" I asked, letting what he said sink in my head, before I looked at him with wide eyes.
"No no no! The strip! Like this long part of town that has small shops and stuff!" I said, and he nodded.

"Oh, I see." He said blushing.

"Where did you say you were from again?" I asked, and he looked at me.

"Amegakure." He stated, as I chuckled.

"I know that, I meant after the attack! You said someone saved you, who was it? Where did you go?" I asked him, and he stared at me, as we kept walking.

"I'm afraid I am not ready release that information just yet. In due time my friend." He said smiling at me, and I frowned.

"You can't keep it hidden forever ya know." I mumbled making him chuckle.

"I said in due time. You do not trust me, therefore even if I told the truth, you'd see to it as invalid, unless proven otherwise. Let me gain your trust and approval, before I tell you any personal intel of my life." He said and I sighed.

"But how am I supposed to learn about my clan if you're going to be all secretive?" I whined and he ruffled my hair.

"My life as Kardama Otoko, is a story that I'm more than willing to share, whether you trust me or not. My life as just Kardama with no last name however, shall stay in the shadows, until the time has proven ready." He said, as we walked into the strip.

Well this just makes me trust him less, but yet... I want to know more? What exactly are you hiding Kardama Otoko?

"Well I guess I'll just have to do the one thing I hate the most... Be patient." I said groaning sadly, but then cheered myself up.
"ALRIGHT!" I shouted, making Kardama look at me in shock.
"Let's do this thing!" I said, as I pulled him into the Yamanaka flower shop.

"So this is the flower shop! I figured this will be an important place to go." I said.

"Why is a floral shop an important place to go?" He asked and I chuckled.

"I assumed that from the looks I've seen the women in the village giving you, you just might not stay single for much longer." I said, as he raised an eyebrow.

"Who ever said I was single? I am nineteen, strong blooded, and I believe myself to be charming. I could be happily married, and just on a mission to find you." He said, while smirking and I looked at him wide eyed.

"W-well I just- you seemed like- Oh I don't know!! Hey wait a second! You're definitely not married because you talked about the two of us restoring the Otoko bloodline." I said embarrassed and he chuckled.

"I was just kidding, but I don't see myself settling down with anyone, anytime soon." He said, before he started laughing, and I rubbed the back of my arm awkwardly. I let out a chuckle, and then I made my way to grab a few flowers, and went up to the front to pay.

"(Y/N), I haven't seen you in a while." She said, and I smiled.

"I know, I'm sorry! I've just been on mission after mission. Minato Sensei has been working Kakashi and me like pack mules." I said teasingly, and she giggled.

"And who is this handsome young man with you?" She asked kindly and I smiled.

"Kardama." He said holding his hand out to her, and she shook it.

"Well it is nice to meet you. She said, giving a motherly smile.

"Well, we must be going! I have to show Kardama here around town." I said, as I took my flowers.

"Please come back soon!" She said, and I nodded.

"So what are the flowers for?" Kardama asked in confusion and I chuckled.

"I think it's time for you to meet two very important people in my life." I said, as I walked us into the shinobi memorial grounds. Without much being said, I walked Kardama to the stone labeled Rin Nohara, and placed a flower on her stone. I kissed my hand, and placed it on the stone.

"Who is this?" He asked, and I looked up at him sadly.

"She was one of my teammates. We were a part of a five man squad, but honestly she's the first person I talked to when I was in the Academy." I said, as I stood up.
"She was an amazing comrade, and an even more amazing best friend. She was one of the youngest medical ninja, and she truly was a beautiful soul." I said with a smile.

"May I ask what happened?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Kakashi, Rin, and I were sent on a mission, which inevitably went wrong. She was kidnapped, and ultimately became a ticking time bomb. She committed suicide after we saved her, by Kakashi's hand." I said, and he looked at me with apologetic eyes.

"I am truly sorry for your loss." He said, and he put a hand on my shoulder. I smiled at him, before I started walking over to the stone labeled Obito Uchiha. I placed a flower on his grave and kissed it with my hand. I looked up to see a stiff looking Kardama.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, standing up, and he stared at the stone.

"Huh?" He said, looking at me and I raised an eyebrow.

"You seem tense... Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Y-yes, I am fine." He said, before he cleared his throat.
"It's just, I've heard of him." He said, and I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean? Of Obito?" I asked and he nodded.
"H-how?!" I asked, and he shook his head, before he seemed to snap out of his trance.

"That is a part of the Kardama with no last name history, that you're not ready to hear." He said smiling at me and I sighed.
"Was he your teammate too?" He asked, and I nodded.

"He was my second friend at the Academy. And quite frankly, my first crush, and someone I loved very much. I still love him of course, but differently than I believed I did." I said, and he nodded.
"He was the first of our friends to die. He saved my life ya know? If it wasn't for him taking my place, I would have been crushed to death... He died for me. And though at first, I believed it to be, some curse or punishment, I did gain something out of it, that I had never seen before. I owe Obito my life." I said.

"What would you do, if he was alive?" He asked, and I felt a tug to my heart.

"I'd slap his dumb ass really hard, and yell at him like crazy, for not coming back home to us. Then I'd probably pull him into a hug, and never let him go." I said frowning.

"I don't mean for this to sound rude, but if it ever came down to it, and you had to pick between him and Kakashi, who would you pick?" He asked, and I looked at him wide eyed.

"I don't know why you keep asking these 'what if' kind of questions. Obito is dead, as much as I wish he wasn't. And Kakashi is the love of my life. I don't mean to come off harsh, but please no more questions of such nature. I'll always choose Kakashi. Yes, I love Obito, but he's gone. And if hypothetically, he was even remotely alive, it wouldn't change anything. If Obito was alive, he would have come home to us, the second he could. But he's home with Rin now." I said, as he looked down.

"I do apologize, I was out of line." He said, as I frowned.

"It's fine... Just, if you would please, head out, I have one more grave to attend too, and this one is more personal." I said, and he nodded before he started to head out.

I made my way over to the grave labeled Sakumo Hatake, and placed a flower on his grave.

"I know you're watching over your son, and I hope that you approve of me. I hope that you're as proud of your son, as I am. I know he misses you. I wish you could be here with him. Thank you for raising such an amazing man. I don't know what I would do without him sir. I know he loves you. Thank you for everything." I said, before I placed a kiss on my hand, and touched his grave.

* * *

After a few hours of showing Kardama places like the Academy and different little shops, my stomach made it presents known, and I knew that it was time to eat.

"You okay?" Kardama asked and I chuckled.

"I haven't eaten at all today... I'm gonna take you to my favorite place to go!!" I said excitedly, and Kardama chuckled.

"I don't think Kakashi would appreciate me going to his chambers." He said, and I stopped and looked at him, before I started laughing.

Well... He's not wrong.

"Y-you got jokes! That was funny." I said, calming down.
"I meant to eat goober!" I said, as I made him walk faster, stepping inside Ichiraku's ramen shop.

"Goober?" Kardama asked confused.

"(Y/N), how is my favorite customer today?" Old man Teuchi asked, and I smiled.

"I'm doing fantabulous! Especially now that I'm gonna have some yummy ramen in my tummy." I said, and he grinned.

"The usual?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Wouldn't have it any other way!!" I said excitedly.
"Oh and whatever Kardama is having as well, it's on me." I said, and he nodded looking over at my new friend.

"I will have whatever this divine lady is having." He said, and I chuckled, as old man Teuchi worked on our orders.

"Ya know, I could have ordered ramen with like bull balls, or some random nasty food in it, and you just chose to eat it." I said smirking, and he chuckled.

"I'm sure a woman of your stature is more becoming than eating a bull's testical." He said, and I rolled my eyes.

I must not be too be-coming then, since I had some kind of balls in my mouth last night... Haha I'm so funny... I smirked at the thought.

"Hmm, anyways! There's so many places to eat in Konoha! There's a chicken place, and an amazing barbecue place as well! Oh! And a small dango shop! There's-"

"Dango?" He asked, and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Have you been living under a rock?!" I asked in shock, and he chuckled nervously.
"How do you not know what dango is? It's the best thing since... well... ever!!" I said excitedly, making Kardama chuckle.
"It's a Japanese sweet dumpling made from mochiko!"

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure of eating such a delicacy. I do apologize." He said, smiling at me, as our bowls of ramen were pushed over to us.

"Here you go (Y/N), Kardama, it's on the house." Old man Teuchi said, as my stomach rumbled loudly.

"Thanks old man!!" I said excitedly as I broke my chopsticks, and began to pile the ramen in my mouth. Kardama looked at me in shock, as he began to eat his bowl, at the rate a person probably should eat ramen.
"Once you're done, I'm gonna take you to the training grounds! This is where we can go, when you teach me more about our powers!" I said excitedly, and he nodded, as he slurped up his ramen.

"This is absolutely divine." He said, as he finished his bowl, and I chuckled.

"Most people your age would just say good, yummy, or tasty!" I teased, and he chuckled.

"Or delicious." He added, and I nodded.

"Fair enough." I said, as we stood up, and I took some money out of my pocket.
"Thanks old man Teuchi." I said, as I slid some 'tip' money on the counter, paying for our meals.

"Always a pleasure! Please, come back soon!" He said happily, as Kardama and I left the shop, and started to stroll down the strip.

"Maybe today, after we go to the training grounds, I'll take you to get some dango. I haven't had it in forever. It can be a yummy treat." I said, and he chuckled.

"You act as if you have been deprived of it." He said teasingly and I laughed.

"Well, to a degree I have. Kakashi doesn't like anything sweet, so I have been deprived." I said jokingly, causing him to chuckle.

"Well then, if he doesn't like anything sweet, why is he dating you?" He asked me, and I looked at him wide eyed, before blushing.

At this point I should just expect him to say such things. But why am I blushing? I don't feel anything towards him. Eh, oh well, I'm probably just embarrassed.

"Because (Y/N) is the sweetest thing I'll ever need." Kakashi said, coming out of nowhere, making me jump, and blush hard. He wrapped his arm over my shoulder and held me close to him.
"Who needs to eat sweet foods, when I can just eat her out instead." He said, nonchalantly, as he read his book. I gasped, and slapped the back of his head lightly.

"Kakashi..." I hissed out, while I saw him smirking under his mask.

"Oh sorry, did I read this page out loud? Oops." Kakashi said in a snarky tone. I glared at Kakashi, and he let out a sigh.
"Yes (Y/N)?" He asked

"You and I both know, that's not in the book." I said slightly annoyed.

"Alright you caught me. Kardama here asked a question. I was just being polite and answering him, sweetheart." Kakashi said calmly, and I shook my head.

"I'm sorry Kardama; Kakashi here tends to get jealous." I said smirking, making Kakashi chuckle.

"I'm not jealous. I already have you as my girlfriend. Why would I need to be jealous?" He asked, his eyes never leaving the page.

"Shouldn't you be watching over Kushina?" I asked him, and he gave me a closed eye smile.

"My shifts over now. Looks like I'm yours again for the night." He said, going back to his book.

"But it's like a little after three?" I said, and he chuckled.

"So where are we off too?" He asked, ignoring my question, making me roll my eyes.

"I was taking Kardama to the training grounds." I said, and Kakashi nodded.

"Great, I love training. I could use some touching up on my combat skills." He said, and I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help at chuckle at my boyfriend's behavior.

You're lucky I love you Hatake.

We finally made our way there, and I sat criss cross apple sauce on the ground.

"Alright we are here... So, teach me something!" I said excitedly, and Kardama raised an eyebrow, as Kakashi let out a small scoff.

"What skills do you possess already?" He asked and I looked at him weird.
"I wouldn't want to advise you on anything that you already know." He added and I nodded, getting off my butt, and dusted the grass off me.

"So... You want to battle?" I asked him, and he smirked.

"Well, hand to hand combat would help in your teachings." He said and Kakashi shook his head.

"Absolutely not." He stated and I giggled.

"Oh come on Kakashi, you know damn well I can handle myself. Besides, he's not gonna try to kill me. I'll be fine." I said, and he sighed. I leaned up to his ear.
"And if not, you can intervene. I promise." I said, kissing his cheek, covered by his mask, and he let out a small groan. He held his hands out, telling me to step forward, allowing me to go head to head against Kardama.

"If you hurt her, I won't hesitate to electrocute you. Capisce?" Kakashi said to Kardama who nodded.

"Understood." He said back to Kakashi.
"Alright (Y/N), lets go." Kardama said, before his body was cloaked with darkness.

Finally...

"Now don't go easy on me Kardama, I like the challenge." I said, and he smirked, as my eyes and hair started glowing.
"But don't cry like some bald baby bitch, when I kick your ass either." I said cockily, making Kakashi chuckle, as my body went into full ember state. Kardama ran towards me, as I followed in pursuit. We held our hands out, holding balls of our chakra, allowing them to clash and swirl into each other. The impact caused us both to fly into different directions, hitting our backs against trees.

"(Y/N)!" Kakashi yelled worriedly.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine Kakashi!" I yelled back, as I stood up and chuckled.
"I'm not a weak child ya know!" I added before I ran towards Kardama again. We started to fight each other in basic hand to hand combat, which seems pretty basic enough. We easily counted each other's attacks, as we dodged hits left and right. The battle went on for about fifteen minutes, of us getting the upper hand, until Kardama let out a tired grunt.

"Alright, I'm not gonna hold back now!" He said, and I smirked.

"Bring it on! It's sad that I can keep up with a nineteen year old kid!" I said, as I ran towards him again.

"Dark Fire: Wrath Strangulation!" He yelled out, as this sudden rapid dark cloud, made its way over towards me.

"Wind Style: Casting Net!" I yelled out, as a net of wind surrounded the flames.

"That won't work (Y/N)!!" He yelled out, before the black cloud of flames went through the net and kept going towards me.

What the hell?!

"What the hell do I do?!" I yelled out in a panic.

"Use an Otoko based attack!!" He yelled out, as I kept moving away from the ball of black smoke.

"I don't know any- AHH!!!" I was suddenly engulfed by a cloud of smoke, feeling a choking and burning sensation seep through my glowing cloak.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard Kakashi cry out, as I couldn't see anything anymore. My world was surrounded by darkness. Suddenly I felt my body being released, and I let out a horrific sigh. Kakashi was quickly at my aid, on his knees, asking me if I was okay. I coughed out, and was definitely sore, but my ember state cloak protected me from any horrific damages. I nodded out of breath, and Kakashi let out a sigh of relief, staring at my slightly burned face, before snapping his head towards Kardama's direction.

"You..." Kakashi growled maliciously, lifting up his protector, showcasing his sharingan, before he started running towards him and attacking.
"Chidori!!" Kakashi snarled out, making my eyes widen.

"Kakashi!!" I cried out, as I started getting up, coughing out a lung.

This isn't good!! I need to get up!! Minato aren't you supposed to come when I'm in distress?!? Dammit, if Kardama gets hit with that he'll-

I don't know how I did it, but I quickly jumped in front of Kardama, squeezing my eyes shut, preparing myself to feel a burning sensation in my body, but it never came. I felt an arm rap around my body, squeezing me tight, and I opened my eyes to see a darkness cloaked over everything but my eyes. Kakashi suddenly stopped moving, and looked fearful, but also thankful that I wasn't going to be impaled by his Chidori. I went from looking at Kakashi, to looking at a small bubble of light, staring at Kardama, who was floating in some weird place with me.

"W-What's going on?! How did I get here?! How did I move so fast to you?!" I started asking.

"I do apologize for the fire attack (Y/N). Think of what you're in, as a genjutsu. What can be hours here, is only mere seconds out there." He said, and I let out a small breath.

"You're gonna need to start talking buster, because I'm very confused about everything right about now." I said and he nodded.

"Allow me to explain... For starters, the curse of being an Otoko is in order for you to learn new powers; you must experience them on you, first hand. Once you have experienced it, you will be able to copy it." He stated, and I looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Think of it like this, those ember eyes of yours, is like a special kind of sharingan. You'll be able to the Dark Fire Wrath Strangulation now." He said, and I nodded slowly.

"Wait, so because you hit me with that jutsu... I can do it now?" I asked and he nodded.

"In other words (Y/N), that attack that I had placed upon you, would have done one of two things. If you weren't an Otoko, that jutsu would have suffocated you, burning you alive in mere seconds, or minutes, depending on my choice. Your ember cloak, stopped the full penetration, only allowing you to feel a slight burning sensation. By doing that jutsu to you, to some degree I've claimed you. This means I-"

"Now wait a second buckaroo, I have a boyfriend." I stated raising my eyes and he chuckled.

"I didn't mean it like that. I want you to look at the palm of your hand." He said, and I looked down, my eyes widening. I had a mark of the Otoko's crest on the palm of my hand. It was a solid black, and the outline was encrusted in gold. I looked back at Kardama, who opened his hand. His palm was a golden Otoko crest, and the outline was encrusted in black. His mark looked a little different; the lines looked partially torn in places.

"What the hell is this? I didn't have this before." I said to him in confusion

"It's a mark that allows us to sense each other. The reason, you were able to get to me so quickly, is because of that mark. Think of it like a bonding type mark. As long as we are close enough, we can always protect each other. Normally, the two who share the mark together, are destined to be together." He said, as my eyes widened. I tried to speak up, but he stopped me.
"But, seeing as you already have someone, and this isn't necessarily a normal situation, this doesn't have to mean anything more than just a friendly gift. You'll always be able to feel if I'm in distress. If one of us was to ever perish, the mark will burn away. This mark will only show up while you're in your Otoko form, but you'll always sense my presence, even if I'm far away." He said, and I nodded, trying to understand everything he's telling me.

"But how did I get it, I don't understand?"

"Normally at the age of seven, two Otoko are usually placed together. This bond can be as simple as friendships, to marriage. I have never seen marks look like this though." He said.

"What do you mean?"

"In a normal situation, you wouldn't have been paired with me (Y/N). You would have been paired with someone who has the same ember like chakra as you. So the marks would just be a solid color, not intertwined as they are now." He said, as I looked down at my hand.

"I see... Kardama?"

"Yes (Y/N)?"

"Why does your mark look slightly torn?" I asked, as he frowned.

"I already had a mark..." He said sadly, as I raised an eyebrow.

"But how? You said it doesn't happen until the age of seven?"

"I was a lot more advanced in my studies. When I was four, I already had my partner, who was also advanced in her studies. We learned our powers together, and trained hard. I even started feeling something for the girl... Well as much as two four years old could anyways. A few weeks before the attack, she had gotten very ill. When she passed away, the physical bond we shared, was then broken. This is why my mark is rugged, unlike yours." He said, and I frowned.

"So if bonds are broken, you can find another?" I asked, and he nodded.
"Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a bond?" I asked confused.

"I'm afraid, it isn't that easy. In order for a second bond to be connected, two people must truly care for one another." He said, and my eyes widened.

"But I lo-"

"When you thought your boyfriend's attack was going to kill me, you instantly ran in to save my life. You were willing to die for me, and that's a feeling that can't be broken. You may not love me or like me in any other way than a friend, but the feeling you showed in that moment, was enough to bond us together. Do not worry; like I explained earlier, friendships are profound bonds as well." He said smiling, and I sighed in relief.
"Because I saved you instantly from Kakashi's chidori, I believe the bond was sealed, which is why yours is black, and mine is golden. It's a mirror of our chakra's. I can teach you anything you'd like to know now, but I need you to realize (Y/N), that is will be demanding on your body. You must have a recollection of pain, in order to truly gain and deserve its power. This is why we are considered more dangerous than even the Uchiha." He said and I nodded.

"But if we are so powerful, how were we annihilated?" I asked, and he looked at me intensely.

"Every jutsu, every clan, has its own weakness. You need to realize, bonds are meant to never be broken (Y/N). The weakest point in an Otoko's life is the moment their bond is broken. When I lost my bond, I felt as if I myself was dying. In other words, the day I die, you'll be the weakest; you've ever been in your life. Your abilities to use your powers, as well as something as simple as your basic jutsu's, become completely untouchable, for that time period. I was able to escape the attack, because my bond had already been broken, and I had enough time to heal." He said, as I nodded.

"But what about those who didn't have bonds?"

"I was lucky enough to escape because of my capabilities. Half of the clan was killed, while the other half was too weak to fight. I didn't stick around to see too much, but I saw enough. I've learned that bonds are the important ties to the Otoko, they should never be broken." He said, and I nodded, feeling a little light headed.
"I'm starting to lose grip." He said, and suddenly I was sucked away from this lightness, and placed back into the darkness, before Kardama let me go, making me fall forward nearly limp, into Kakashi. I started to lightly gasp for air, as I held him close. He stared at me with worried eyes.

"I'm fine Kashi..." I said, catching my breath, and he sighed in relief.

"I'm gonna kill him." He mumbled, and I chuckled.

"You're not going to do that Kakashi... He just taught me my first lesson. I'm really okay." I said, lifting my hand into his hair, pushing some of it out of his face.
"I love you." I said, making his hardened eyes, soften.

"I love you too." He said lightly, as Kardama got up, and offered us both a hand. Kakashi rolled his eyes, before moving his protector over his eye again. He picked me up, ignoring Kardama's help, and started to carry me bridal style.

"Where are you going with her Kakashi?" Kardama asked, as he kept walking away.

"You know how to get to (Y/N)'s house now, Kardama. Practice is over." He ordered, as he never looked back at him, taking me to his place.

The rest of the night Kakashi and I cuddled in bed, kissed, and fooled around, while talking about little things, until both of us were exhausted, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I had no service what so ever!! And it upset me greatly. I didn't realize how lonely of a person I truly am, until I had absolutely no one to talk to lol.

Did you guys like this chapter?! I sure hope so. Some shit is about to go down soon! So be prepared for that drama!!!

N And now a note, from your friendly neighborhood Author- Chan:

Please don't pee
In the pool
Listen to me
That's just not cool
If you only
Follow this one rule
Listen in to me
Please don't pee
In the pool.
Now it's fun to stay cool and be mellow
But it's not cool when the blue mixes with yellow!

Peace out Kakashi Scouts!

Posted: September 23, 2018

Edited: March 2, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 52.8K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
127K 5.3K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
94.8K 585 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...