THE HUNGER GAMES. BTS ✓

By HELENAJUNEX

[ COMPLETED ] ━━ ❝ You two look cozy, trying to pull a district twelve? ❞ currently writing book two [✓] Hung... More

──
act one
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen - unedited
chapter fifteen - unedited
chapter sixteen - unedited
chapter seventeen - unedited
chapter eighteen - unedited
chapter nineteen - unedited
chapter twenty - unedited
chapter twenty one - unedited
chapter twenty two - unedited
chapter twenty three - unedited
chapter twenty four - unedited
chapter tweny five - unedited
chapter twenty six - unedited
chapter twenty seven - unedited
chapter twenty eight - unedited
chapter twenty nine - unedited
chapter thirty - unedited
chapter thirty one - unedited
chapter thirty two - unedited
chapter thirty three - unedited
chapter thirty four - unedited
chapter thirty five - unedited
chapter thirty six - unedited
chapter thirty seven - unedited
chapter thirty eight - unedited
chapter thirty nine - unedited
chapter forty - unedited
chapter forty one - unedited
chapter forty two - unedited
chapter forty three - unedited
chapter forty four - unedited
district thirteen
──
act two
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight

chapter seven

7.9K 345 335
By HELENAJUNEX

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄
━━━━┅━━━
CHAPTER SEVEN
The Makeover
━━━━┅━━━

KANG Y/N

Tzu-yu and Sehun had warned us not to resist against the 'makeover' our capital stylists would soon give us. They were strict about it, the kindness in their eyes waning as they ordered us to not to refuse anything they would do, no matter what.

Reluctantly, I agreed, but only because my new friend, Jungkook shot me a look. He was clearly agreeing with them and since all three of them seemed convinced that listening to everything the stylists said was a good idea, I relented.

Okay, and maybe because I wanted to make Tzu-yu happy. God, I sounded like a young girl with her new crush, but it honestly wasn't like that.

I just admired Tzu-yu more than anyone at the moment and I guess that made me feel safe in a place like this.

Something in me wanted to make her proud of me and so, I swore to myself to listen and learn from her.

She wanted the best for me, after all.

But at the moment I was having second thoughts as I lay naked, waiting for my stylist, Kai.

Apparently, he was pretty young and all the assistants were swooning at the mere sound of his name.

That made me very scared, considering what was considered handsome and beautiful in the capital.

What if he decided to dress me as a meat-eating plant like the tributes two years ago were dressed?

What if he decided to paint my hair all the colors of the rainbow-like they did with Sehun? That had been funny to watch, yes, but I doubted that it had been particularly amusing for him.

"Don't worry! Kai Oppa is the very best in all categories," Calico winked suggestively and I couldn't help but facepalm in my head. What she meant with that, I didn't even want to know.

My stylists were all pretty cool and chill, except for Calico who was a royal pain in the ass. But even so, she was also okay, I guess.

Techie was a small man with purple hair and green eyes and Commytiche was pretty normal actually, she had brown hair and blue eyes. She looked pretty.

And then there was Calico who sported a rainbow wig (apparently a declaration of love for Sehun), yellow contacts and on top of that, she had green skin.

If this Kai was Calico's type then I could only fear what I would be wearing. In my head, I imagined Kai as a pompous toad looking man with yellow spiky hair.

I even giggled at my image of him, causing Calico to look at me as if I was the weird one. As if!

But then the door opened and the most beautiful person on the entire Planet walked inside the room.

That was certainly no toad man with spiky yellow hair.

He was obviously more than just a few years older than me, probably in his early twenties and oh my god, he was hot, despite him living in the capital.

Maybe Calico liked him because he was everyone's type. No one would deny that he was drop-dead gorgeous in basically every way possible.

His hair was brown and slicked back in a cool way, his skin was slightly tan, his lips were thick and his eyes were an electric blue. He looked inhuman almost.

But he smiled like a human. There was something in his eyes that told me to trust him, something that told me that he was kind. Maybe it was the light shimmer in his eyes and genuine smile on his face that prompted these thoughts.

"Ah, you must be Y/n. It's nice to see a true beauty like yourself," He commented in a silk voice that still sounded slightly joking. And he added a playful wink, one that probably was supposed to make me feel comfortable. It actually just made my heart beat faster.

"Hello and uh thanks..." I stuttered out, he could probably guess how nervous I was, even though I didn't really want that.

"Look at me. I'm going to make you shine like the star you are, I am going to make sure you enter that arena with all eyes on you, understood?" He asked and when I nodded hesitantly, he smiled, reassuring me even more.

Right away, he started complimenting me on how I looked, on how I sat and on how cute I seemed. If he continued like this, my confidence was going to be out of this world.

I liked him and part of me already trusted Kai somewhat.

What was up with me? Why did I like people all of a sudden? First, I made friends with Mark and Jungkook, and now I put my trust in a capital stranger?

"I'm going to make you bloom like the flower you are." He whispered as he drew a circle around me. For some reason, the other stylists were suddenly gone. Thank God.

"You look older than sixteen, that's going to matter in my styling. As long as you look old enough, you're old enough for the crowd." He explained and I nodded in response. If I could intimidate the other tributes, it would definitely be a plus. I wouldn't be seen as just a young girl from district eleven.

"I want them to recognize me as a real threat. I don't care how." I stated defiantly, locking eyes with Kai.

"You will, but not in the way you think. You'll scare them with your innocence and your ability to capture the crowd." He tried to explain.

"My innocence?"

"You'll make the audience fall for you and intimidate the others with your power over the people of the capital. The other tributes will think it's fake and be scared of what you're hiding behind that facade."

"But what if they find out I'm hiding nothing behind that innocent facade?" I asked him, biting my lip as I did so. I was afraid.

Kai gave me a warm smile, "They won't, at least not until you are in the arena. And then your own wit is what matters most anyway."

"That sounds a lot like a plan that would come from Tzu-yu," I mumbled and he nodded absentmindedly, confirming my suspicions.

"Trust me on this. I'll prepare your outfit while the assistants get you ready." He noted kindly before making to leave, but not before giving me a reassuring pat on the shoulder.

Those displays of affection told me that I at least had a few people rooting for me, even if they were people that I didn't really know.

Then, not even a minute later, in came the three assistants with their equipment and my hell was ready to start.

At first, they took me to a huge bathtub where they let me soak. There was this liquid that removed all of my body hair and the only reason I didn't panic was because they put a wrap on my head.

I soaked for about thirty minutes while they painted my nails. After that, they asked me to step into a shower, where all the hairs were rinsed off, plus a couple of lairs of skin.

It left me feeling lighter but also more exposed and vulnerable.

My hair was the next step, they sat me in a chair and started washing and oiling my head with all kinds of different products. They even cut off a good bit of it, but my hair was still fairly long.

My skin was now soft like silk and they made me appear slightly more tan. The most surprising thing was the glitter.

They sprayed my body in glitter and it made me look like a goddess. Or like one of those capital disco balls, take your pick.

My makeup looked light like I had used only flowers to enhance my appearance.

There was lavender lipstick, lavender eyeshadow and my mascara also looked like lavender mixed with pink.

Even though it sounded like a lot of makeup, the way they applied it made it look natural.

Finally, the ends of my hair were dyed with lavender and pink.

At last, they said I was finished and then they put me into a white robe, telling me to wait for Kai, who would come with the final touches.

When Kai came in, I could only stare at the dress in his hands. It was pure perfection and it would make me look like I was a fairy that lived in a meadow.

I would definitely be able to sell this innocent look with dress like that.

"Put on the dress and this flower crown," Kai instructed as he handed me my dress and my flower crown.

As he turned, I quickly slipped into the dress and put on the flower crown.

I was ready for the parade.

Finally.

. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🕊*ೃ༄

Y/N's dress

(^If you guys really hate it as much as you say you do, then you can imagine something else. But keep in mind that it is supposed to look like a capital styled dress... I understand you guys though, so I'll try to look for a second option for you guys! Thanks for being honest and telling me what you think, I actually really appreciate it a lot. That way I can work on changing the stuff you don't like :) For now, if you hate the dress, imagine whatever you like)

Here is the alternative version #1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 2.9K 25
You hear a knock "Yoongi?" He pulls you closer "I need you" Yoongi x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking #1 readerxyoongi #1 readerxbts #1 btsfandom ...
52.2K 2.4K 20
"You do know I'm going to see you. Why not just now, love?" Hoseok x Reader Fanfiction Highest Ranking: #1 readerxhoseok #2 btshoseok Some mature con...
190K 8.6K 27
Book II for 'You read fanfics about me?' one shot. "When we first met,I had no idea you would be so important to me" "Everyone say...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

119K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...