Devil Incarnate โ€ข Jikook

By mochikookielove

Park Jimin, a sassy employee of a convenience store catches the eye of a multimillionaire/mafia leader Jeon J... More

Warnings
The Encounter
The Encounter: Part Two
THE NEW CEO
Nuisance
Own The City
Nightmare
Sky High
Defeat
I Shouldn't Have Done That
Despair
Trouble
Plan
Baby...Daddy!
Hope
Happy
Crimson Pleasure
Argument
Blessing
This New Feeling
Meet The Family
You So Fucking Precious When You Smile
Drive You Wild
I'm So Fucking Dumb
Tell Me How You Want It...
Boy Meets Devil
Conflicted As Fuck
I Call Bullshit
Rest In Peace Parks
I'm the first...?
Killah
I Do
You Hurt Me, You Comfort Me
(AN)...HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT
Guilt And Regret
The Way I Am
The Truth Untold
The Bunny Smiled
Justice?
Questions [closed]
Answers
I'm So Sorry
You're My Fucking Husband!
Karma
You Fucked Up Big-time!
Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss
What Baby?!
Spiraled Into Deepest Dark
Rot In Pieces
My Baby Who's Pregnant
Lover, Hunter, Friend And Enemy
Abandoned Bunny
God's Grace
Appa
Chance
Red
Shut The Fuck Up!
Serendipity Topped By Euphoria
Sexy And Handsome
Oh Thank Fuck
Heir
Angel
Baby, Die Die Die
The Most Beautiful Moment In Life
Surprise Motherfucker
Blood, Sweat & Tears

Again?

26.4K 1.6K 1.1K
By mochikookielove

Author's POV:

•Not proofread•

"Shut the fuck up!"

As Jungkook practically exploded like an atomic bomb, Jimin tried his best not to snap. He's furious and afraid at the same time. He thought Jungkook has changed, which Jungkook did show these past weeks, but looks like something just as small as a peck on his cheek by his best friend can get him to return back to his devilish ways. He's afraid that Jungkook will hurt someone, specifically Taehyung. He didn't do so right away but he's sure he will when he gets a chance. Probably lure him back to Korea since he can't get away with murder in this country.

He purses his lips in displeasure as he watches Jungkook drive down the roads like a madman. He's not going to argue while they're in a speeding car. He has a son -who's currently being baby sat by Taehyung's mother, that he needs to get back to. He won't make stupid decisions in the heat of the moment like his dumbass husband who's currently pulling up at a seven star hotel.

Jungkook got out of the car and tossed his key at the waiting valet while Jimin willingly got down and walked towards Jungkook to avoid any drama. He's had enough of that to last a lifetime, thank you very much.

When they finally reached Jungkook's room at the top, Jungkook shoved Jimin in, who stumbled on his feet and face planted on the feathery bed. He instantly turned around when he heard a crashing sound. There he was, his husband, maniacally trashing the hotel room. Vases flew across the room, landing on the pristine white walls, shattering to millions of pieces (an: like my heart does whenever I realize I'll never meet BTS ).

Next were the artistic frames which flew and clanked on the floor. After that Jungkook managed to push a dresser against the floor, it's contents falling out of it.

"How did he dare to touch what's mine?!" Jungkook roared, coming up to Jimin, who actually wasn't phased.

"It was just a peck Jungkook, stop overreacting!" Jimin said firmly.

Jungkook's jaw clenched while his hands gripped into fists. He oh so wanted to hurt his tiny husband for saying such a blasphemous thing.

"So you think that was nothing huh?! What would be something in your eyes? When you fuck him in front of me?!" Jungkook barked invading Jimin's personal space, earning a gasp of disbelief from his tiny husband.

He kept chanting in his head to not hurt his baby, who was currently tempting him to do so.

"Of course not! I would never do such a thing with Tae" Jimin spat, sitting up straight to stand his ground.

Jungkook moved back and chuckled. Except it wasn't out of joy, it was sinister. Jimin was experiencing an entirely new side of Jungkook, which he isn't impressed with at all.

"What proves you haven't already baby? You lived with him for five years! You were alright with making me believe Minkook was his child! May be he actually is" Jungkook accused gritting his teeth at the end, his face taking a very unsettling dark expression.

"You're making me believe he's ours because you think I'll kill him" Jungkook continued and Jimin had enough with his bullshit.

He swiftly stood up, obviously not looking threatening in the least bit as Jungkook still stood a foot and a half taller than him. Despite that, Jimin raised his fisted hand and swung a punch at Jungkook's jaw.

Jungkook cupped his jaw and looked back at Jimin in shock. Jimin had gotten stronger, since he managed to hit hard enough to whip Jungkook's face to the side. Plus Jungkook could taste the metallic blood in his mouth. He was actually proud that his baby learned to land a good punch.

"Don't you fucking dare question my loyalty or my son's paternity. I'll grab you by the balls and take you for a DNA test and then see who is his real father" Jimin threatened, standing at his tiptoes to stare into Jungkook's widened eyes.

When Jungkook was left speechless at his tiny husband's scary demeanor, Jimin moved back and relaxed a little.

"He even looks exactly like you, yet you question it. In fact, I should be the one asking you if you haven't fucked anyone in my absence" he continued and sat back at the bed, glaring at Jungkook for his answer.

Jungkook eyed Jimin and knew that he isn't lying. He wouldn't lie to him nor offer for a DNA test if he wasn't sure of being right. To top it all, Minkook did look like a carbon copy of him.

He sighed out to relax his tensed form, realizing he went too far in accusing his beautiful husband. He then kneeled in front of Jimin, surprising him.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to say that. I know Minkook is ours. I just got pissed thinking that maybe in my absence you did some things with that kid" Jungkook explained and Jimin's glare intensified.

"I didn't for fucks sake! And that kid has a name! It's Taehyung" Jimin said.

Jungkook sighed and ran his hand through his hair, trying to calm himself further. Frankly he didn't give a fuck about what his name was. He still hated that kid.

"Okay I believe you baby. Nothing happened between you both" Jungkook said exhaling through his mouth, remembering Dr. Grace's therapy.

Jimin crossed his arms over his chest and huffed at Jungkook. His outburst was totally unnecessary in his eyes.

"And as for my loyalty, I've never touched anyone after you. Except when I was drugged, I couldn't do anything that time" Jungkook said, his chest restricting at the fact that he couldn't stay as loyal as Jimin.

"Wha- you were drugged?" Jimin asked bewildered.

"You don't know?" Jungkook whispered, giving him a quizzical expression.

"Know what?" Jimin asked with a quizzical expression of his own.

"Of course they didn't tell you that" Jungkook rubbed his face and chuckled non-humourously.

He was mad at his so-called friends.

"Tell me what? Just say it already!" Jimin spoke exasperatedly.

"I was drugged and raped when you handed me over to those motherfuckers" Jungkook spoke in an ice cold tone, giving Jimin the creeps topped by overflowing guilt.

"I- Jung-" Jimin couldn't get any apology out.

He felt disgusted with himself. Why was he so gullible? How could he do this to Jungkook? He didn't deserve it.

Since his ability to form words exited, Jimin decided to use his body instead and jumped on Jungkook to hug him, who was struck astonished since he didn't expect this. Therefore they both came tumbling down, Jimin on top of a confused bunny bun.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook! I'm sorry. I know my apology won't set things right. What I've done is unforgivable, but please trust me when I say I didn't know their identity. If I knew they were the bad guys, I'd never hand you to them. I didn't want you to get hurt or go through that again" Jimin sniffled in his chest.

Breathing in his husband's calming scent gave him the courage to apologize despite knowing it's inadequate compared to what Jungkook had to go through.

"Again?" Jungkook questioned, catching his husband's words. He sat up supporting himself on one arm flat against the carpet, while his other hand held Jimin by his back, supporting him as they both rose up. Jimin was now straddling Jungkook's waist.

"What do you mean by again?" Jungkook questioned again since Jimin just stared at him with tears streaming down his rosy fluffy cheeks.

"Hobi hyung told me about what happened when you were ten" Jimin said through sobs, voice cracking little.

Jungkook gave a pissed off expression, making Jimin panic.

"So he tells you that" he spat.

He was displeased because he felt vulnerable exposing his traumatic experiences. He didn't want anyone's pity. He sure as hell didn't want anyone to think of him as a victim or a poor helpless soul.

"I insisted on knowing about you, please don't be mad at him" Jimin explained, not wanting his sweet literal Sunshine hyung to land into trouble with Jungkook.

"Mhm" Jungkook muttered, still looking pissed.

Noticing the tensed body under his, Jimin hugged him again, sending a calming warmth which seeped into Jungkook's very soul. He knew that the elder didn't like coming off as a weak soul. Hoseok had explained that part of Jungkook's personality that he had discovered.

"I'm not pitying you Jungkook. I think you're very strong to survive through such a thing...twice now because of me" Jimin broke into a sob.

He absolutely hates himself at the moment. He can't believe he unknowingly put Jungkook through the same hell which ruined his innocent soul years ago. No wonder he was so pissed to the point that he choked him.

"I shouldn't have left you. I'm sorry Kookie. Please forgive me. I should have been with you to take care of you but instead I fled due to my fears. Please forgive me, give me a chance to make up for my mistakes" he looked up at his husband's softening face and begged.

Jungkook didn't say anything, instead he raised his hand and rubbed off the tears flowing from Jimin's eyes. He didn't like seeing his tiny husband crying. It pinched his heart.

"I forgave you long ago" he whispered and captured the most enticing lips he's witnessed in his entire existence.

Jimin immediately reciprocated the gesture, wanting to prove his guilt, his conviction on making up for his mistake. He wound his tiny paws into the silky locks of his husband's coconut head and took the lead in ferociously kissing the fuck out of his sexy and still a little crazy husband.

Jungkook let out a throaty chuckle at Jimin's dominating kiss. He was absofuckinglutely enjoying being dominanted by his tiny husband. His twisted mind suggested guilt trapping his husband more often but Jungkook quickly pushed it to the back of his mind.

Jungkook then picked themselves off the floor and placed Jimin on the bed. It was now Jungkook's turn to dominante the kiss. He poured all his emotions into the kiss, trying his hardest to show how much he missed him. How much he needs him to keep his sanity in check.

After feeling Jimin's tiny paw pushing at his chest he retreated and gawked at the panting vision in his arms. Only now he noticed that his husband had literally dressed like an Angel. He looked back at his clothes and chuckled at the black silk shirt and pants he was wearing.

Even their outfits matched their individual personalities.

"Kookie..." Jimin's soft voice made him look up. He saw Jimin was crying again, his tears shining in the lowly lit room.

"I forgave you baby, don't cry" Jungkook assured and wiped away the tears and placed small kisses on Jimin's wet cheeks.

He then moved back to stare at Jimin again, who looked so beautiful that it hurt. He hated that he hurt such a precious soul.

"Please come back with me Jimin. I need you" Jungkook begged resting his forehead against Jimin's chest. He listened to his erratic heartbeats while he waited for his tiny husband's answer.

Jimin stared at the coconut head and broke into a smile. He actually had made that decision moments ago. He pulled at the ebony locks, making Jungkook look at him. Confident eyes bore into hopeful and vulnerable eyes.

"Yes" Jimin whispered and that is all it took for Jungkook to start devouring Jimin's sinful mouth again. He thanked Jimin between kisses, who giggled brokenly in their passionate kiss.

Jungkook pulled back and stared at the happy crescent moons, vowing to himself to preserve the shine in them.

"May I please make love to you baby?" Jungkook whispered. He needed it with all his life.

He feared Jimin might just disappear from his sight. He still fears he'll slip up, ending in the departure of the light in his life. He knows he isn't worthy of Jimin. That annoying asshole of a kid is worthy of Jimin. Many others will be, but not him.

He'll never be. He never was good enough for anything. He wasn't good enough as a son, a friend, a lover, a husband, a father or even as a human over all.

But despite all that he needed Jimin in his life. He was his beacon who was guiding him through all his darkness.

Jimin proved his angel like qualities and kindness when he leaned up and captured Jungkook's lips.

"Yes you may" he whispered with a blinding smile.

____________________________________

AN:

Sorry for the shitty- ness of the chapter.

I love y'all for being so supportive. Please have patience because I'm hella out of it right now.

Thank you for reading ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.3K 113
Just a compilation of random, sporadic short Jikook stories because I have no time for a proper story, but I still want to write. I also sometimes d...
950K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
388K 17.4K 66
JEON JUNGKOOK a kpop idol sensation to all was despised of love. But, what if his new manager makes his hate towards love change? PARK JIMIN a manage...